5, which has the longest track of 192 kilometers of Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour organized by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Stage completed. 2. The overall winner of the stage was Aaron Grosser, Germany-Bike Aıd pro.
Mersin Governor's Office under the auspices of Turkey Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and the Cycling Federation was held in collaboration 5. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour 2. The stage started from Mut.
The longest and most challenging course of the tour is 2. At the stage, Mut, Gülnar, Silifke, Erdemli and Mezitli, including a total of 5 county was competed by the contestants. 2. As the General Leader of the Stage, Aaron Grosser of the Germany-Bike AID pro team did not leave the summit to their rivals.
Mezitli Soli Pompeiopolis'de the end of the award ceremony Mersin Mayor Deputy Mayor Gülcan Winter, Mezitli Mayor Neşet Tarhan, Mut Deputy Mayor Ahmet Can, Silifke Deputy Mayor Omer Semih Yilmaz, councilors and a large number of sportspeople attended.
Samoilau didn't have the yellow swimsuit
The 5 race lasted approximately 192 hours, the athletes who traveled a mile, completed a more difficult stage. 2. Pedestrians who sweat and sweat throughout the 192 km at the stage, the course was completed with the natural and beauty of Mersin.
5 starting at the Karacaoglan Park Interchange in the Mut district. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour 2. Stage Mezitli, Soli ended in Pompeiopolis. 2. Germany's Herrman Radteam's Florian Obersteiner won second place and Roman Vassilenkou from Kazakhstan International Track Cycling Team was third.
As the climbing leader of the Orange Swimwear, the athlete was Salcano Sakarya BB team Mustafa Sayar. Branislau Samoilau of Belarus Munk Cycling team as the General Class winner in the second day, the Yellow Swimwear did not lose its rivals. Herrman Radteam's Florian Obersteiner became the owner of the Turquoise Jersey as the Sprint Leader.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 'Tour Of Mersin' with the World to Pedal Mersin 18/01/2018 The preparations for the Tour of Mersin, the International Bike Tour, will be held this year by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. The first executive board meeting of Tour Of Mersin was held. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Sports Facilities executive board meeting was held under the chairmanship of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Hasan Gökbel, Mersin Youth Services and Sports Branch Manager Ali Osman Bebek, Provincial Director of National Education Behzat Eğilmez, Mersin Provincial Directorate of Security Sports Security Branch Director Deputy Remzi Ozer, Turkey Sports Writers Association of Regional Vice President Ali Adalioglu, TRT News Director Hasan Confidential, all Mersin Headmen ...
- 'Tour Of Mersin' Enthusiasts Will Camp in Mersin 28/11/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality by 4 successfully carried out for years, 'Tour Of Mersin beyond the boundaries of the reputation of Mersin, abroad has become a city preferred for cycling teams camping. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality on the way to make a sport in the steps of making sure that the Metropolitan Municipality, began to take the fruits of the sporting activities. Thanks to Tour Of Mersin, bicycle teams that know the city will come to Mersin in January and April. This year will be held between 25-28 April 2019 and UCI (International Cycling Federation) calendar in the 'Tour of Mersin' International Mersin Cycling tour before Slovenia, Germany, Bu
- Athletes on Tour Of Mersin Left Third Day behind 28/04/2019 Tour Of Mersin 3. The excitement of the day ended in Tarsus and ended in Çamlıyayla. This year 5 by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. On the third day of Tour Of Mersin, Peter Koning of Bike Aid from Germany won the yellow jersey. Tarsus Governor Yüksel Ünal, Tarsus Mayor Haluk Bozdoğan, Çamlıyayla District Governor Orçun Cüneyt Zor, Çamlıyayla Mayor İsmail Tepebağlı, Çamlıyayla District Gendarmerie Commander Senior Başçavuş Selçuk Özdemir, muhtars and many citizens attended the award ceremony. Cycling enthusiasts who come from different countries of the world to meet in Mersin Tour Of Mersin International Cycling Dün
- Branislau Samoilau Wins the Tour of Mersin 26/04/2019 Tour of Mersin International Bike Tour, which was held by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality this year for 5, started from Anamur. 4 was Branislau Samoilau, the winner of the General Class in the first stage of the round. 2 hours 47 Samoilau left its rivals behind with its 49 second minute and became the owner of the Yellow Swimwear. Mersin Governor's Office under the auspices of Turkey Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and the Cycling Federation was held in collaboration 5. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour started with Anamur. 9 team from the 13 country and 130 of 1 athlete participated in the tour. Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, started the Mersin
- The Most Affordable Bursaray Tender ab One-third of the Stage of the Kestel Stage ab 13/04/2011 Kilometer Cost of Kestel Stage: There is no doubt that Bursa is the biggest investment of local governments. Beginning in Erdem Saker period of 17, which started from Organized Industrial Zone in Mudanya Road and from Şehreküstü in Mudanya Road, Erdoğan Bilenser completed. Then, in the period of kilomet Hikmet Sahin, 4.8 reached the Arabayatağı with the B-stage of the kilometer. In the Sahin period, the tender was held for the Uludag University Phase of 6.6 kilometers. Recall kamu 29 March 2009 local elections before the Mayor as the Mayor of the late Hikmet Sahin tender decision when both party and warnings from the Bursa public…
- Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers (Photo Gallery) 26/07/2013 Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers: Workers who renew railway lines in Sarıkamış-Kars Dikme village work selflessly during Ramadan-TCDD Erzurum 45. Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Sahin: "Ramadan in one day before the 864 meter line were renewed and continue to work in the 864 meter line today. Our friends continue to work selflessly. In this month, the heat affects a little bit, but does not affect our daily performance. Workers who started to work in the early morning hours in the village of Sarikamish-Kars Dikme, which is part of the program of 2013 of the TCDD, are working in the region,
- Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions 08/01/2015 Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions: The harsh winter conditions in Konya had a negative impact on tram routes. After the problems were solved, the flights started again. Due to the heavy snowfall and storm in Konya, due to the problems experienced in the consoles, the flights that could not be made between Alaaddin and Sakarya neighborhood started again after the malfunction.
- The difficult process is over at the Gulf Crossing Bridge 13/02/2015 The challenging process is over at the Bay Crossing Bridge: the grid cables for the Gulf Crossing Bridge, which will reduce the duration of the journey between Istanbul and Izmir and become the fourth largest suspension bridge in the world, were completed. The work on the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir project, which will reduce the highway journey between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5 hours, continues at full speed. The project started in 2013 and has a height of 254 meters. Short-term stopped maritime traffic was resumed. TWO COLUMN UNITS The 2 682 meters are connected to the two sides of the Gulf of Izmit. The world's largest Tamam
- The Most Difficult Phase Exceeded in Konak Tram 15/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's environmental, economic and comfortable urban transportation of the tram project carried out with the goal of one of the most difficult curves in Konak line was exceeded. The line between Altınordu Square and Vahap Özaltay Square covering the region where Alsancak Railway Station is located was completed 4 days before the planned day with day work. After the laying of the rails, the paving works were completed quickly and the flow of traffic was restored to normal. One of the tough stages of the Konak Tramway, which has been built by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, has been left behind. Within the scope of the line manufacturing, in front of the Alsancak Station 31 starts in July, between Sait Altınordu Square and Vahap Özaltay Square ları
- Every corner of Izmir, they are undertaking the most difficult jobs 07/03/2018 Women who work in different units of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality provide power and add color to the city they live in, from life and property security to transportation and cleaning. They take on the toughest jobs in every corner of Izmir; not to grievance stories, but with power, courage, skills and achievements. Women who work in different business areas of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality are setting an example for their fellow men. Some dive into the flames, who lead thousands of people each day by dominating the 120 ton train. Who cultivates champions for days while he spoke of Turkey. Here are some of the strong, courageous and resourceful and kind women of Izmir İşte
- Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission 01/04/2014 Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission: General Manager of Zorlu Energy Group, one of the sponsors of the Istanbul Carbon Summit organized between 3-5 April, is Sinan Ak: "Following the carbon footprints, Zorlu Energy Group contributes to green growth by planting seedlings on the other hand, Istanbul-Zorlu Energy Group General Manager Sinan Ak states that" the Group has achieved firsts in carbon emission "which is the most important danger in the future. the risks and opportunities faced in the transition, the strategies for the future geçiş
- Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works In Progress 18/12/2014 Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works Continues: In the Kepez district of Antalya, the street 5 has been occupied by slums in the years before, and it is being modernized with 1 million 500 thousand pounds lower and upper building works. On the street where the name of the late Minister Fatin Rüştü Zorlu was given, hot asphalt, central and rain water drainage works are carried out. Kepez Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street, while completing the lower and upper building deficiencies, the street asphalt infrastructure preparations in the completed section of the hot asphalt work started. Total 1400 meters long, 30 meters wide, 8 thousand tons hot asphalt Toplam
- Railway Workers 14/02/2019 In heavy winter conditions, the railroad workers who work to prevent the disruption of railway transportation, snow and ice cleaning on the tracks during the winter. The challenging and important railroad workers are struggling to keep trains from being interrupted. They are cleaning the snow-covered rails and breaking the icicles formed in the tunnels. Workers working non-stop in harsh winter conditions are working according to the 24 hour working principle. TRT News, 47, which continues its hard work near the village of Yağbasan in Sarıkamış, Kars. Road Maintenance Directorate accompanied the teams. Road Maintenance Chief Mevlüt Koyuncu, "Both Baku-Tbilisi-Kars international railway line Yol
- Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift Facility 1. Completed 21/03/2010 Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift Facility 1. Phase Completed: Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift project was won by STM Sistem Teleferik. 2 Turnstile chair lift units with 5.100 meters in total will be delivered to Erzincan Governorate upon completion. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PLANT: Horizontal Line Length - 2611 meter Height Difference - 618 meter Rope Tensioner - Hydraulic Number of Chair - 116 Speed - 0-5 m / sec (adjustable) Capacity - 1500 Person / Hour Motor power - 595 kW Rope diameter - 43 mm
- Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift Facility 2. Completed 21/03/2010 Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift Facility 2. Phase Completed: Erzincan Ergan Mountain Chairlift project was won by STM Sistem Teleferik. 2 Turnstile chair lift units with 5.100 meters in total will be delivered to Erzincan Governorate upon completion. TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE PLANT: Horizontal Line Length - 2392 meter Height Difference - 638 meter Rope Tensioner - Hydraulic Number of Chair - 86 Speed - 0-5 m / sec (adjustable) Capacity - 200 person / hour Motor power - 540 kW Rope diameter - 43 mm
- 50 of Bursaray East stage completed 13/08/2012 The works of the 8 kilometer Kestel line, which will transport Bursaray to Gürsu and Kestel, continue at full speed. Completion of construction of the line, which was laid by the Metropolitan Municipality in July last year, reached 50. While the 3 transformer building was completed within the scope of the study, the rough construction of the stations came to an end. While the construction of the Esenler Junction reaches to 75, the Bursaray East stage is planned to be launched in the spring of 2013. STATIONS FULL GAS ... The completion of the construction of the ongoing stations within the scope of the construction of Bursaray East Stage, which will take Bursaray to Kestel, is close to half. According to this; The percentage of completion of the first and second stations is 46 birinci
- The first phase of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road high-speed train line was completed 01/08/2014 The first phase of the high-speed train line of the Silk Road was completed: the first phase of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road high-speed train was completed. Ankara-Tbilisi-linked Silk Road The first stage of the Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Train Project was completed, while the first and third stage works were brought to the level of 30, and the high-speed train project with Ankara-Kayseri connection was brought to the tender stage. Mehmet Bayraktutar, Deputy Director of 2 of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Company, said that the infrastructure works between Yerköy District and Sorgun of Yozgat, which constitute the first phase of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road High Speed Train Project, have been completed. Bayraktutan, Sorgun-Sivas, the second stage and Yerköy-Kırıkkale, which formed the third stage Bay
- The Second Stage of Beldibi Flooring Project Completed 04/04/2013 90 of the highways in the center of the town by Marmaris Beldibi Municipality and 10 of the interlocking roads 2. stage completed. Municipal work without interruption 3. it started. Beldibi Mayor Idris İspirli said, ç Our locked parquet project is a project that changes the shape of Beldibi, simplifies the life of the citizen and relaxes the budget of the Municipality in the coming years. In recent years, asphalt work every year around 500 thousand pounds were allocated a resource. When the parquet project is completed, the expenses for the asphalt will be very low. Parquet project is also a project that illuminates and affects the future of Beldibi. As of last week Geç
- Departure of the Second Stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard Completed 03/09/2018 Metropolitan Municipality is continuing the construction of boulevards which will bring great relief to Kayseri traffic. In the second stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard, which is one of the major projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, the direction of departure was completed. In the former name of Tavlusun Street for the direction of the work continues. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the road only the cost of the expropriation 68 million TL announced. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, formerly known as Tavlusun Street Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the second phase of an extraordinary study said. President Mustafa Çelik, who recently gave information about visual briefing, said Kısa
- Tour Of Antalya Starts Countdown 30/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Turel, the environment of noise and air pollution of the bicycle as the most healthy means of transport is not a negative impact on the awareness of the work they are trying to spread, he said. President Türel, the second to be held this year, the Akra Grand Fondo Antalya Cycling Race young people and children said it found very important in terms of loving cycling. Speaking at the launch of Akra Grand Fondo Antalya Cycling Race, which will be held this year for the 2, Antalya Mayor Menderes Türel stated that this year, 21 team from 27 team and 162 team will contribute to the promotion of the city.
- Tour Of Mersin Excitement Begins 20/04/2019 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, this year will be the 5.'i Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour press conference was held with the participation of Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Vahap Seçer. President Seçer invited all his fellow countrymen to start the 25 in April and join the excitement of the Tour Of Mersin International Cycling Tour, which will continue throughout the day. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Vahap Seçer, Deputy Governor Abdullah Şahin, Provincial Deputy Police Chief Mehmet Diyaaddin Özer, Deputy Mayor of Akdeniz Municipality Mehmet Yalçın Çomoğlu, Mersin Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports Sergi
- World's longest railway tunnel completed 02/09/2015 The world's longest railway tunnel has been completed: the world's longest railway tunnel under the Swiss Alps has been completed. NEAT Gotthard Base Tunnel, consisting of two tunnels with a diameter of 9 meters parallel to each other, is going through the 2 bin 500 meter of Gotthard Row Mountains. 56 will cut the 2 hour to 50 at the 1 hour in October. Switzerland, 1 for the tunnel completed with 2016 thousand workers over the years İsviçre
- Karadeniz's Longest Distance Besikduzu Cable Car Project Completed 04/06/2018 The longest ropeway project of Karadeniz is completed in Beşikdüzü district of Trabzon. In the project, which is longer than the ropeway projects in Ordu and Samsun, 3 thousand 600 meter carrier and tow rope were used. The project, which has been completed in approximately 40 years, extends from Beşikdüzü district coast to Besikdagi, at an altitude of 2,5. Besiktas in the district of Besikdag connecting the cable car and 530 year ago the foundations of the project was laid. Within the scope of the project, the first test runs of the cabins placed on the wires. The successful ropeway is planned to be opened to the citizens during the Ramadan Feast. The cabins of Beşikdüzü cable car are 2 and also have a ü
- In Mersin, a young passenger jumped in front of a train and committed suicide 02/11/2012
According to information obtained, the Siteler District under the industrial bridge occurred. Nurullah İ. (17) committed suicide by jumping in front of the passenger train on his Adana-Mersin flight this morning. After the incident, the passenger trains from Adana to Mersin were on their way to the station. TCDD officials informed the police about the situation. Police teams to the scene, Nurullah İ. 's head on the rails of his body was encountered separated from the body. The corpse, the police morgue for the autopsy after the examination of the hospital removed, the passenger train between Mersin-Adana interrupted the voyages for a while. Source: haber.mynet.com Kaynak
- From Karaman to Mersin 08/01/2013 Karaman to Mersin Railway Search: An evaluation meeting was held in Karaman for the investments to be made in the 2013 year. Habib Soluk Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport and Communications, Karaman Governor Murat Koca, AK Party Karaman Deputy and Parliamentary Commission and Budget Commission President Lutfi Elvan, AK Party Karaman Deputy Mevlut Akgun, Mayor Dr. Kamil Uğurlu, Provincial Assembly Speaker Mustafa Bayır, Highways 3. Regional Director Mahmut Yildiz, contractors and press members attended. At the meeting; Karaman-Ereğli, Karaman-Mut, Mut-Ermenek, Karaman-Bucakkışla-Ermenek, Sarıveliler-Kuşyuvası, Göktepe-Daran-Gazipaşa, Ayrancı-Erdemli, Karaman-Karapınar, Karaman ring road projects were evaluated. In addition, Konya-Karaman railway…