Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun made investigations in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line which is under construction.
Inspection about the progress of the project in the construction site located in Elmadağ, Iskurt and Uygun, Kayas-Yerkoy section of the viaducts of the important parts of the building was completed, the contractor received information from the company officials.
Requires special design and construction technique, one at a time 90 m. The viaducts, which are manufactured by passing the openness and applied to the Movable Mold System (CNS) in its construction, are the first in the world and in our country.
The 393 kilometer of the Ankara-Sivas YHT project, which is carried out in the most arid geography of Anatolia, consists of 66 tunnels and the 49 kilometer is the 28 kilometer.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Final situation in Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project 22/12/2014 Current situation in Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project: Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport Main Strategy of Transportation February 2005 Final Report: 400-600 is the most effective option for today's passenger transportation. It would not be wrong to say that high-speed trains and urban rail systems, which will include the priority principle in public transport in passenger transportation, will be the main transportation types of the future. Ankara-Izmir highway distance is about 587 km long and highway passenger transportation takes 8-9 hours. Air transport between Ankara and Izmir is the total travel time including transportation and airport operations and waiting time 3 hour 25 min. around. Our country iz
- Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train line final status 24/04/2012 1 in Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train Line. The infrastructure tender of the Ankara-Afyon section, which is the department, was completed. Afyon-Uşak, Eşme-İzmir stages of the tender will be held. Istanbul-Izmir YHT project for the construction of the second line of railways between Menemen-Manisa was made for the project. Fahrettin will take over the Altay-Narlıdere line. In Buca, negotiations are continuing on the construction of the metro line between the campus of Dokuz Eylül University and Şirinyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying out some studies on the cleaning of the Gulf, and it is expected that there will be a significant improvement in solid waste disposal and sludge digestion plants. The General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman, said that the municipality's nostalgic tram project for Şirinyer er
- The latest situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya 10/04/2015 Last situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya: In DENİZLİ, drillings for Honaz Mountain Tunnel with 2 bin 540 meters that will connect Ankara Highway to Antalya Highway are continuing. Governor of Denizli Şükrü Kocatepe, the accompanying delegation examined the work on site. Control Chief Ali Erkut, 380 meters in the right tunnel, 280 meters in the left tunnel progression is provided to progress, he said. The works started in the last July for the Honaz Mountain Tunnel that will connect the Ankara Highway, which has an important function in the Denizli Peripheral Project, to the Antalya Highway, continues. Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, Provincial Police Director Hüseyin Namal, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Cengiz Yıldız and Val
- Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train Project The deadline for submission of the tender for the supply and consultancy services (cutting I) of the Yerkoy-Yozgat-Sivas infrastructure supply works was postponed to 14 January 2013 02/01/2013 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) is awarded with the tender of N Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas Infrastructure Supply Works Supervision and Consultancy Service (Cutting I Km: 282 + 600-332 + 300) UM under the Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project. related new developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of the tender is 03 January 2013. The full list of companies that won the pre-selection of the tender was as follows: 14. Botek - Mega Engineering 2013. Emay Engineering 14. UBM Inc. 00. Yüksel Project Source: Investments
- TCDD Bursa High Speed Train Project (YHT) 07/02/2012 TCDD Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project in the last situation Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul, Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Selcuklu we realize a capital of the Ottoman Empire and Turkey who YHT project next door to each other, "he said. TCDD General Directorate held in Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Ministers Speaking at the signing ceremony, Yildirim, Bursa-the first stage of Bilecik line with wishing Bursa-Yenisehir part will be beneficial to the signing ceremony, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as the independence of the independence struggle starting from here, Ankara Station said that was managed. Minister Yıldırım, after the proclamation of the Republic Atatürk's railroads Bakan
- Latest situation in Samsun metrobus project 01/10/2014 Samsun metrobus project in the latest situation: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, the public transportation of the most modern system of preferential road project to the west and west of the city announced that they will win. The project will save the city from the congestion of the project before the work is completed largely Tekkeköy Junction-Gar junction between the road will come into service that expresses the President Yilmaz said, and then the other itinerary work will begin. Providing information about the preferential road project that will be served between Tekkeköy Interchange-Gar junction, which is closely monitored by Samsun public, Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, with the completion of the project, both fast and comfortable public transportation possibility Samsun
- The last situation in İzmit Otogar-Sekapark Tramway Project 09/12/2015 The last situation in İzmit Otogar-Sekapark Tramway Project: The process which is one of the prestige projects of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is progressing very rapidly. Bus station with the route of the tram, which will carry on the route between the Seka Park passengers, Şahatbet you Bilgisu determined as the street, it will be done immediately after the tram car with the company that will build the tram route firm determined by tender. STUDY STARTED The works for the tram station in the bus station established work on the site, in this context the rails of the tram from Poland came and began to lay. The rails will start from the bus station and end at Seka Park. During this period, especially the buildings on Şahabettin Bilgisu Street will be expropriated. TELEKOM FEBRUARY TEL
- The latest situation in the Eurasia Tunnel Project! When does it end 18/01/2016 The latest situation in the Eurasia Tunnel Project! When it ends: Eurasia Tunnel Project Within the scope of the Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing Project, the works initiated between Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme and Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe are continuing at full speed. The 5.4 kilometer part of the project consists of 2 striped and two-storey tunnel that will be built by a special technology under the sea floor. On the European and Asian side of the 9.2 kilometer, the road is being expanded and renewed. For this purpose, work continues on the Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme line, where traffic regulations were made some time ago. Fatih, the road in the work of Kennedy Street, expanded and renewed roads underpass d
- Kartepe Teleferik Project Current Status 23/04/2019 Mustafa Kocaman made a statement about the ropeway project açık The project is never canceled. The contract continues. Dear Governor and I have invited company management to do the project. It'il be a few days. The ropeway project will continue. T Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman said, Mustafa The foundation of Kartepe Cable Car Line Project was laid on 10 December 2018. I know all phases of the project from the time I was the president of the district. The project was carried out by the Valter Elevators company for build-operate-transfer method for 29 yearbook. However, the company experienced credit problems. When he couldn't find a loan, he couldn't execute the project. Our contract with the company continues. We did not give up the project. Ades PRESIDENT KOCAMAN Kartepe Municipality BAŞ
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Final situation in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 04/11/2011 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- ANKARA - ISTANBUL High Speed Train Project 11/01/2012 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- What is the latest situation in Adapazarı-Ankara high-speed train works? 13/10/2012 What is the last situation in Adapazari-Ankara high-speed train: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project from Sakarya north of 3. The study is ongoing to connect to the bridge continues. In the studies conducted on an 132 km-long route, particular attention is paid to the North Anatolian Fault. A meticulous work on the route is being carried out to ensure earthquake resistance. The high speed train that will travel at 250 km per hour will pass through the tunnels with a total length of 50 km. In addition to the tunnels, there are 15 viaduct structures. When looking at the route, it can be predicted how tunnel and viaduct structures can be constructed on some routes that go parallel to the TEM highway. All…
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 25/10/2012 As is known, the High Speed Train Project includes the construction of the new double-line high-speed railway with a fully electrical and signal, suitable for the current 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. Click here for more information Source: Transportation 2023
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project 21/12/2012 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project Esenkent-Eskişehir Line Excavation and filling work was carried out 25.000.000 m3 excavation. 164.000 truck transported 2.500.000 ton ballast with expedition. 254 pieces culvert construction completed. 26 pieces highway overpass, 30 unit highway underpass, 4 unit channel passage, 13 unit river bridge, 2 unit highway bridge, 7 unit train bridge, 4120 unit viaduct of total length 4. 471 pieces with a total length of 1 m tunnels were finished. A total of 412 km superstructure was installed. Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line, independent of the current line, 250 speed Es
- Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project 02/04/2013 Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project Final Status The tender for the feasibility study and project works of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir Railway line was made by DLH on 23 August 2004. Some project revision works were made on the route between Ankara (Polatlı) and Afyonkarahisar and construction tender was made and 11 June 2012 contract was signed. Polatlı-Afyon (In construction process): Akarçay bridges continue to be manufactured. The design of art structures was started. Afyon-Eşme (In the project process): The construction tender is in preparation. Eşme- Salihli (during the project period): SWS Turkey took the partnership project construction. Contract signing agreement. Salihli-Manisa (during the project process): Protek + Mega partnership project li
- Latest situation in Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line 25/04/2014 Ankara high speed rail line in the last case Istanbul in Turkey in recent years to end one of the more high-speed train project, one of the giant project. The infrastructure of the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line is over. 250 of Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the railway transportation between Ankara and Istanbul by three hours, will be completed by 98. The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line construction, which is aimed to increase the share of railways in Ankara Istanbul passenger transport from 10 to 78, consists of 10 parts. The project which has a delay in the construction of Izmit Istanbul North Crossing and the company is given additional time Geç
- Last situation in Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 04/08/2016 The latest situation at the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge: After the installation of the tower hats on the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge was completed, the 322 meter-high bridge towers took their final form. Bridge and North Marmara Motorway Project IC ICTAS-Astaldi Consortium (ICA) in the statement issued by the last production work on the bridge of the tower (Tower Type Cover) installation was completed. In this statement, it was stated that the towers of the 3 meters of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge took their final form. A total of 322 skewed suspension ropes were mounted on the bridge, and the 176 thousand 6 mileage cable drawings were carried out.
- 3 The Case of the Great Istanbul Tunnel 06/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the drilling works for the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel were carried out and that the study projects continued. Arslan stated that the soundings related to the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel were carried out, and that the project work continued, and that the project, which is still working due to the completion of the engineering works, will be awarded with the build-operate-transfer model (BOT) this year. For the first time, the rail system, including a BOT model that they foreseen the attention of the LR, rail systems is not easy to implement the BOT model, because it will be applicable together with the road has become applicable. Rail system investments ın
- Current Status of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 29/12/2014 Current Situation in Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge: Minister Elvan who visited the mega projects of Istanbul, placed the first bastard on Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3.Köprü). Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan Turkey's mega projects has answered the questions of journalists visiting respectively, and the third airport in the area immediately after navigated xnumx.köpr construction, made important statements about the latest situation. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3.köprü), which is the second stop on the mega projects tour led by Minister Elvan, has been closely examined and the first signage was placed on the bridge with a ceremony. The final part of the concrete operations of the towers of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge was also placed. 3 meters X
- Current Status in Kemalpaşa OSB Logistics Village 24/05/2019 Turkey's Polat CHP will be installed in Kemalpaşa to parliamentary questions related to expropriation decisions for emergency first response came from Transport Logistics Village M. Cahit Turhan. Parliamentary Environment Commission Member, CHP IAC Member and İzmir deputy Mahir Polat Kemalpaşa planned to be established in the district of Turkey's first Logistics Village of experienced disability questions about the proposal because of the urgent expropriation decision for Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan response came. The project 1 million 315 20,98 thousand square meters Turhan stated that the expropriated, "Hurry expropriation Ministry made after reconciliation talks with real estate owners, but for almost all of the real ...
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, which is the last leg of the Kayas-Kırıkkale infrastructure construction of the construction of the tender, 13 firm bid. 07/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, which is the last leg of the Kayas-Kırıkkale infrastructure construction of the construction of the tender, 13 firm bid. The tender for the construction of infrastructure between Kayaş and Kırıkkale was held at the Conference Hall of the General Directorate of TCDD in October. Companies in the said section '' V4-V7-V9-V10 '' was excluded from the viaducts showed great interest in the tender firms. 15 company / business partnership bid and the approximate cost 13 billion 1 pounds 601 pounds 112,20 pounds 674 million 960 thousand 450 pounds with the Söğüt Construction Commitment Petrol Mad. Food Nak. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti. He gave. Source: AA
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- TCDD Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train Project Project Envelopes of Yerkoy-Yozgat-Sivas infrastructure procurement construction supervision and consultancy service (cutting I) tender 01/04/2013 Financial envelopes of the tender of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), under the Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project, Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas, Construction Supervision and Consultancy Service (Cutting I Km: 282 + 600-332 + 300) tender. 22 March 2013 opened the day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the technical costs and financial bids of the firms that opened the financial envelopes (¨) were determined as follows: 13.336.668,98. UBM Inc. 1 - 98,47 11.740.548. Botek - Mega Engineering 2 - 99,00 12.948.930. Emay Engineering 3 - Em
- TCDD Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project has been approved by the Board of Directors 08/02/2012 New developments have been recorded on the, Kayaş - Yerköy Line - within the scope of the ındaki Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Y to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD Board of Directors approval was received for the announcement of the aforementioned tender. After the final preparations, the tender will be announced and the companies will be asked to submit a tender. The aforementioned tender packages are as follows: Akdağ Mine - Saraykent (106 km) replenishment construction Kayaş - Kırıkkale (62 km) and Kırıkkale - Yerköy (80 km) Ref. Investments Magazine 1064 / 23 January 2012 (ÖA) Source Yatırım