Just before Ataturk Airport was moved HalkalıThe launch of the High Speed Train line, which has reached to Ankara, has been an attractive option especially for the citizens traveling to Ankara and Konya.
Halkalı-Gebze train line with the opening of the YHT flights to the European side and the transportation of the Ataturk Airport, reflected in the transportation preferences of Istanbulites. At least three hours before the flight, the need to be at Istanbul Airport, the distance to the city center and taxi-highway transportation, such as urban transportation expenses, especially towards Ankara and Konya in the direction of YHT directed. YHT flights on this line run close to full capacity in the last two weeks.
AIRCRAFT IS MORE THAN CHEAPER
Passengers wanting to reach Istanbul Airport pay 18 TL if they use the shuttle buses. In case of multiple trips from the same family, the bill is getting worse. If the taxi is preferred, even from Arnavutköy, which is the closest district, 52 TL transportation and highway fee invoice is issued. This figure can be as high as 270 TL in remote districts. Before reaching the airport, there are almost local expenses close to the airfare. In addition to the fare, the city journey to the airport takes an average of 1 hours. For security scans, chek-ins and baggage operations, 3 hours are required to arrive at the airport.
GREAT ADVANTAGE IN YHT
Before moving to Istanbul Airport Halkalı The high-speed train, commissioned on line, was an attractive option for the citizen. There are eight times a day between Istanbul and Ankara. Two of them HalkalıIt goes back to. Ankara-Halkalı 5 hours take 10 minutes. There are three flights between Konya and Istanbul. One of these HalkalıCompleting.
konya-Halkalı The distance between 5 and 25 is taken per minute. These times are close to the time when the ones who prefer airplane are almost lost in Istanbul N Moreover, YHT tickets for 95 TL for Konya, 80 TL for Ankara neredeyse are far below the flight tickets. In addition, some groups (safety, press, students, elderly, etc.) are discounted. Officials say the intensity will increase in the summer months, so the travel plans should be made in advance and the tickets will be taken several days in advance so that the citizens will not have trouble finding places. haberxnumx)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- THY's 3. Moving to Airport 14/07/2018 THY General Manager "Istanbul New Airport, the process of moving THY 31 October will start at 02.00''Othering on the other hand, THY's first domestic and international voyages also became clear. "THY's first flight from Istanbul New Airport to Ankara and abroad will be made to Azerbaijan and TRNC." Ekşi also gave the following news: "Turkish Ground Services company bin 800 '' We will also get close to a thousand people. "THY's cargo brand"
- Alternative to North Caucasus road from Ankaradan 29/04/2014 Ankaradan North Caucasus highway alternatives: xnumxtürkiye to 11 thousand kilometers from the airline, the only option that allows public access to the North Caucasus, road opponent appeared. The ticket prices for the bus service vary between 2-80 dollars. Provided transportation from Turkey to the North Caucasus for many years with the airline, it began to provide the bus for the first time. Due to the lack of competition in the airline transportation to the North Caucasus and the irregular and expensive flights, the alternative bus transportation was also preferred by the citizens. 125 Öz Nuhoğlu Seyehat Tourism Company, which realized its first expedition in April, is offering passengers to the cities of Vladikafkas, Nalchhik, Cherkesskiy and Maykop, from the cities of Kayseri, Istanbul and Ankara every Wednesday.
- BTK Railway Alternatives When Shopping With Russia 04/01/2019 Gelincik Port, used in the export of fresh fruits and vegetables to Russia, is on the agenda for 2 years. This 2 table was replaced by Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway alternative in order to avoid any problems. Miray ÇİMEN's news from Akşam; The government has taken action on the prospect of taking care of the Russian port of Gelincik, which is mainly used in the export of fresh fruits and vegetables to Russia, for 2 years. ALTERNATIVE ROUTES At a meeting held within the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Trade has discussed the issue of taking care of Gelincik Port for 2 years. While focusing on the problems that may arise, researching alternative routes and transporting to Russia with refrigerated unit wagons on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway line Oluş
- THY 6 Warns Its Passengers for Great Moves in April 12/03/2019 Turkish Airlines has made a warning today about the new airport that has been changed many times before. The statement from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be carried out on April in the 6 April, 6 April at the time of the 02.00 airport scheduled flights from Istanbul Airport will be said. However, THY still does not sell air tickets to the new airport, and passengers who want to buy air tickets meet two different warnings. Turkish Airlines (THY) announced that a major move from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will take place on April at 6. In a statement from THY's Twitter address, which explained different dates before moving, "Big"
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Istanbul New Airport is Added Between THY's Flight Points 24/10/2018 29 Istanbul New Airport, whose first phase will be opened in October, was added to the destinations on Turkish Airlines' website and online ticket sales were started. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will host the first phase of 29 in October. Istanbul New Airport has taken its place as one of the destinations on Turkish Airlines website. THY began to sell tickets for flights from Istanbul New Airport. Citizens, if you seek flights to 3 airport in Istanbul, as well as only the new airport to do the query can do. While the new airport is located in the system with the code 'ISL', the flights for 1 in November can be selected for the first commercial flight. Yeni
- THY's Germany-Turkey Will Be Discounts on Flights MI? 25/05/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who attended the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany, answered questions about the agenda. Turhan, Turkish Airlines Germany-Turkey Turhan reminded that the demands of citizens towards ensuring mutual reductions in air fares, is a public company THY ring and rules, he said. . I am not the chairman of THY. I hear that our citizens complain about THY ticket prices. I convey to management. "Said Turhan, THY has become Turkey's most valuable brand, like all airlines that the rise in oil prices was understood that affect. Turhan," he does not want to detract from the quality of service. You can compete and m
- THY Prepares for High Speed Train Cooperation in Italy 13/12/2012 Turkish Airlines' Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Temel Kotil says they want to increase their influence in the Italian market by collaborating with the country's first private sector high-speed train company, Nuovo Trasporti Viaggiatori (NTV). THY's 4 in Italy to visit Bologna, one of the most popular destinations in the year 2010, and local authorities and the Turkish General Director Kotil, who came to meet with the press, answered the questions of AA correspondent during his high speed train journey to Milan. It is the first in Italy to be performed by the private sector and it is the first in terms of İtalya
- The only competitor with THY coach is now competing with high-speed train 09/07/2015 The bus riders who are the only rival of Turkish Airlines are also competing with the high speed train: formerly the coach with the only competitor THY is now competing with the high-speed train. Mustafa Tekeli, Vice President of TOFED, said,. We want to ensure that our competition conditions are equal. We are faced with unfair competition, Hak he said. In addition to the airline, the road passenger transport sector, which has started to compete with the railway in recent years, wants the support conditions to be equal. indicating that affected much of the time Turkey Istanbul High Speed Train Bus Federation (TOFED) Deputy Chairman Mustafa Monopoly said: "Our President attended the plenary of our federation. ...
- TÜVASAŞ was one of Turkey's Largest Industrial Enterprises 500 29/07/2012 TÜVASAŞ General Director İbrahim Ertirya, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry reported that they prepared honored to take place in Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 list. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Ibrahim Ertirya, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) reported they prepared honored to take part in Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 list. Ertiryaki, said in a written statement, productivity and profitability in the forefront of specifying, products and production processes, innovations, technology and R & D activities, said they gained a dynamic structure. Ertiryaki that they have been successful in the acceleration we have achieved, 10 million pounds in the last 168,8 year ine
- Ankara one of the largest auctions conducted by the Republic of Turkey-Izmir competed in the giant high-speed train project 01/01/2012 The tender for the first phase of the High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which is planned to be transported between Izmir and Ankara to 35 hour, is the biggest of the 3,5 project to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and the tender for the first stage between Ankara and Afyonkarahisar was held on 28 December 2011. These gave İzka construction in the tender offer of the leading companies in Turkey. İzka İnşaat was the only İzmir company to bid on the tender by being a consortium of teklif İzka, Özaras, Makrotel İz. 26 bid has been given In line with the current program, the second step of the high-speed train project, the Afyon-Izmir step, will be awarded in 2012. After both tenders ih
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality of Pioneering produced silkworm, Was Turkey's Pride. 10/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of manufactured Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm, attended by the world's leading companies in the Istanbul Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, was Turkey's pride in the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail 2012 Fair was held between 8-10 March at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFC). 20 company from 200 countries participated in the fair organized for the second time this year. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe visited the booths and received information from the CEO of BFF. Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of the stand of the silk produced by Durmazlar machine model tram in Bursa President Altepe viewing, silkworm Turkey's first domestic brand, and all the organs ...
- Bilecik, the largest investment in its history, was the ring road and the fast train. 01/09/2012 The most successful issue of the AK Party, Bilecik was the ring road and the High Speed Train. The architect of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications is Binali Yıldırım. Minister Yıldırım, 1 in the second visit to Bilecik in the month, "This valley has not been invested so much in any period of history," he said, Bilecik words made with ambitious words. Minister Yıldırım, the question about the Bosphorus Strait, should be found in solutions to the Suhunetle emphasize, the company's liquidation process to be done in accordance with the law otherwise it will drag the work more deadlock, he said. Bilecik's connection to the main road in the rush of the dip should not be done wrong, indicating that Minister Yıldırım, careful Bil
- High Speed in the service, also in the service | High speed train 23/11/2012 High Speed in the service, also in the service | 2009 7 842 115 2009 passengers in the Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line have been moved since 6 with High Speed Train High Speed Train. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service during the High Speed Train service that it started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High Speed Train, 444 130 million 1 thousand 397 people moved from 985 to the present day, while the 2023 million 30 thousand 4 people traveled on the Ankara-Konya line. In line with TCDD.824 year targets, XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to a thousand kilometers XNUMX.
- THY to introduce passengers to its passengers 26/02/2014 THY will introduce the passengers to its passengers: Turkish Airlines (ISPA), which launched ISPARTA-Istanbul flights to 7 every week, has allocated the 1 page of Skylife Magazine to the Davraz Ski Center. Isparta Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ITSO) President Sukru Başdeğirmen, after the launch of 7 aircrafts to introduce the Davraz Ski Center THY General Director Temel Kotil said they wanted support. At the end of the interviews, domestic flights are organized on 1300 daily, and all airplanes of THY have introduced Davraz Ski Center in Skylife Magazine published in 2 languages.
- THY Khersona began organizing flights 16/10/2014 THY Khersona began organizing flights: Turkish Airlines (THY), Kherson, one of the important cities in Ukraine began to organize flights. Turkish Airlines (THY) has launched flights to Kherson, one of the most important cities of Ukraine. Boeing A471-320 type "MUŞ" flight from the airport of TK 200 departed from Ataturk Airport. Aircraft welcome ceremony, President of the Kherson Regional State Administration Andriy Putilov, Ambassador of Turkey Can Manage Kiev and Odessa Consul General also attended Nur Tezel Sağman. Ribbons were cut due to the first flight in the apron in which Ukrainian folk dances were exhibited. The teams meet girls in traditional clothing from Turkey, hospitality in Ukraine ...
- THY invites skiing to the Balkans 26/02/2016 THY invites skiing to the Balkans: Turkish Airlines invites those who want to ski in the Balkans with the slogan 'Four Seasons of the Balkans' at an affordable price. Here are flight points for skiing da da 4 Season Balkans kültür project, which is very similar to us with its culture and the heart of the Balkans, who are on a journey saying X okadaryakınki Balkans. Turkish Airlines, which aims to write guide stories as a guide, will explore the beauty of the Balkan region in the winter leg as in the summer and autumn feet of the project.
- THY can be saved by Transmar 01/05/2012 Master Architect Engineer and Urban Planner Dr. Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, Ataturk Airport traffic and the problems of Turkish Airlines' relieves' Transmar 'told the project. The project, consisting of auto-rail and floating viaducts, aims to reduce the baggage transfer between Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airports to 15 minutes. Professor of Architecture and Urban Planner, who was nominated for Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for a period. Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp shared a very remarkable project for the resolution of air and land traffic in the city by public vote. Alp uz Turkish Airlines which we proudly witnessed its rise in recent years is the first in European delays and cancellations Alp
- Balcı, President of the Green Crescent Society: Alcohol should be Banned in Turkish Airlines and Tcdd 05/05/2012 Turkey Green Crescent Society Chairman Muharrem Balcı, public transport is not true of alcohol consumption, he said Turkish Airlines in this direction should be made by the Republic of Turkey State Railways alcoholic beverages. Balci, in areas open to public consumption of alcoholic beverages, which is on the agenda found in Afyonkarahisar. Afyonkarahisar Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu visited his office in Balcı, gave support to the alcohol ban. At the beginning of the visit, Governor Balkanlıoğlu, "Whiskey, raki, beer, except what you get? You know, we have forbidden drinking," he joked. This joke caused laughter. Muharrem Balcı stated that he supports the alcohol ban decision, "In some media"
- THY competition with YHT took seriously 24/12/2013 THY competition with YHT took seriously: Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train line will be the scene of competition without opening. THY General Manager Topçu "Can you have a high-speed train opponent," "Can not be" the answer, TCDD General Manager Karaman "Open, see," replied. The highly anticipated Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) line will bring a big and colorful competition. The ticket price range, which is expected to compete with airlines and intercity bus companies, which is described as 'expensive from the plane - cheaper than the plane', is planned to start operating at February 2014. 'YHT OPENED, SEE' from the February and the air in the air and passenger transport in the tight fit S
- TCDD - THY Joins Powers 21/04/2015 TCDD - THY Combines Powers: 158 annually TCDD 81 annually THY service to improve the quality, 21 April 10.00 XNUMX General Directorate of TCDD Protocol Entry TCDD General Manager Ömer YILDIZ and THY General Manager Assoc. Dr. Signing a protocol of cooperation with the participation of Temel KOTİL. Within the framework of the protocol; ”Passenger Relations Training ele will be started for the hostesses working in high-speed trains and for the personnel in the garage. Within the scope of the protocol in which TCDD and THY will share their experiences in the field of transportation; A joint work program will be held with THY related units on YHT and gar staff training. YHT ...
- THY Cargo President Turk from UTİKAD'a Visit 15/10/2015 THY Cargo Chairman Turk visited UTIKAD: THY Cargo President Ali Turk, who visited UTIKAD, met with UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, board members and UTIKAD Airline Working Group President Arif Badur. Ali Turk, providing information about the activities and objectives they carry out, stating that the future of the Turkish Airlines and cargo passengers in the future is great about the targets, 2015 new cargo terminal put into service and the new fleet added to the cargo fleet with the market share every day, said they increased. 110 air cargo to more than 260 in the country X
- THY, 3. tender for the construction of a special terminal at the airport 30/08/2016 THY, 3. TY made a tender for the construction of a special terminal at the airport: THY has been awarded for architectural design and consultancy services for the private terminal at the ongoing Istanbul New Airport. 3 under construction. Developments continue at the airport. Flag carrier airline Turkish Airlines (THY) has been awarded the tender for the design and consultancy services of the company-specific facilities and the ground drilling and survey of the facilities at Istanbul New Airport. THY announced the conditions it was looking for in the willing companies to participate in the tender. 90 will be the biggest airport in the world with the completion of 30 million passenger capacity of the first stage of the XNUMX completed ın
- Bombardier is buying aircraft for Turkish Airlines 16/09/2016 Turkish Airlines receives airplanes for VIP services. The company announced the decision to purchase a Bombardier Challenger 850 aircraft for VIP services. . Our Board of Directors decided to purchase 1 Bombardier Challenger 850 type aircraft to be used in VIP services, ”said THY's PDP statement.
- UTIKAD Board of Directors has visited Turkish General Manager Bilal Ekşiyi 16/12/2016 UTİKAD Board of Directors visited Turkish General Manager Bilal Ekşi: Emre Eldener, Chairman of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, UTİKAD Board Members and General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi at his office. The Undersecretariat Board of Directors expressed the wishes of success to Bilal Ekşi, who was appointed as the General Manager of Turkish Airlines. He mentioned the logistics sector and the air transportation agencies representing Turkish Airlines and Turkish Airlines. THY General Manager Ekşi stated that some structural changes will be made as an institution and they plan to conduct a workshop with air cargo agents in the near future. Kurum