The big move to Istanbul Airport continues. At Atatürk Airport, thousands of materials loaded on trucks are transported to Istanbul Airport. Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi announced that the move to Istanbul Airport continued before the planned time. Sour, 70'in the end of the move is over, stating, "If a mishap does not come out of the planned time 2-3 hour before the move is completed I think." He said.
Here is the history of moving photos, images:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Great Transport to Istanbul Airport Completed 03/05/2019 In the May issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled der The Great Move to Istanbul Airport was Completed Ulaştırma. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Last month, when all stages are completed it will be the largest airport in the world and Turkey will carry leading position in large transport aircraft to Istanbul Airport was completed. Now all the aviation operations carried out at Istanbul Ataturk Airport have been moved to Istanbul Airport. After the successfully completed transportation operations, travel operations at the Istanbul Airport started to be comfortably given. Istanbul Airport and our citizens have not only comforted their journey. Both security has increased and their ties to the world Hem
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Second Phase Training for Moving to Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2018 The second phase of the trainings has started. Within this scope, field trainings are provided to the employees of airline, ground services and other related companies. ORAT (Operation Preparation and Airport Transfer) process accelerated at Istanbul New Airport. Two years ago, within the scope of the process started in June, after class trainings, employees of airline, ground services and other related companies were now offered field training. According to the statement from IGA, 28 thousand 200 people will be trained in the program, 28 will be completed in September. Trainings include training field training, including the air side, terminal and baggage services regions, including the apron driver's license.,
- Moving to New Airport as Conquest of Istanbul 10/08/2018 The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Turkish Airlines İlker Aycı shared the figures of this year and the future with the meeting held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Istanbul and the newspaper told the editors. Ilker Ayci words, 'Third Airport, not the first airport,' he started 45 hour operation in the 1453'da during the conquest of Istanbul, the land were moved from the ships compared to the situation. 29 will be held from October. 15 bin ground vehicle will be taken to the New Airport by 5 bin TIR. Ilker Aycı said that trust in the construction of construction contractors İlker Aycı, "THY's Assistant General Manager of Flight Operations Captain Pilot Aykut Alpa, flying before the opening ..."
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Changes 28/11/2018 In the process of moving to Istanbul Airport, there was a snow warning. When AKOM had severe snow warning on the dates of moving, the date was set back. The number of days to move to Istanbul Airport at full capacity, the meetings on the move continues. In recent days, the airport was attended by representatives of aviation industry, including THY and DHMİ, where Istanbul Airport IGA officials were present. 28 A noticeable date has been raised on the date of the move upon the warning of AKOM officials, which predicted heavy snowfall between December and 3 January. According to this, five days before the planned date to the Istanbul Airport, ie 26 İstanbul
- Moving Back to Istanbul Airport Postponed 19/12/2018 The official opening 29 In October, President Tayyip Erdogan carried out by the Istanbul Airport, the decision to postpone the meeting held today about the move was put forward. According to the news of Airport Haber, it was decided that the transport will be carried out in March, as a result of the negotiations held at Istanbul Airport, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) Funda Ocak, Bahri Kesici from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, IGA officials and sector representatives attended the meeting.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport will be progressive 21/12/2018 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the transportation process to Istanbul Airport will be accelerated by 1 as of January and that flights and ground services from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be moved gradually without compromising passenger comfort. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Press and Public Relations Consultancy in the statement, which is one of the world's largest airports in the airport 29 2018 October 1 entered into service on, 10 as of November, the airport started flights. 10 carried out 70 expeditions in the first place in the first place as of December XNUMX said in a statement issued new transfers, "Annual XNUMX million passengers used by Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport"
- Why was moving to Istanbul Airport postponed? 24/12/2018 2 I wrote a week ago, the postponement of Istanbul Airport at the end of the postponement of the move may be on the agenda and the decision to postpone the decision to postpone I wrote. As a matter of fact, the opening of 29 will be done in October, there will be no postponement of the opening a few months ago I wrote that bak this; I'm saying to open some details, not to say I said. 29 Istanbul Airport started to serve two days after the grand opening in October. THY continues to perform its expeditions here. Istanbul Airport is currently departing from 8. This will increase in the coming days. The flights are also for now Yap
- New Airport Departure Date for Istanbul Airport 28/12/2018 29 The move to Istanbul Airport, which was opened in October, was postponed. The date of the transfer from Ataturk Airport to the new airport was determined as 3 March 2019. The State Airports Authority (DHMI) sent a letter to the related institutions and companies on Thursday; "As it is known, Istanbul Airport, which is coordinated by our administration, is ready for opening and that our stakeholders located at Atatürk Airport are transported to the Istanbul Airport without any problems (ORAT-Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer). 29-2018 range of 30-31 starts in the number of flights to be determined within the framework of air traffic procedures.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport to be Completed by March 22/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport `s ideal, dream, big thinking is the way of life, stating," Moving operations are continuing. said. Minister Turhan, in his speech at the opening of five operational plants in THY's Istanbul Airport, Turkey, one of the most important institutions of Turkish Airlines, the nation's proud monument of Istanbul expressed satisfaction with the open systems that perform services at the airport. Turhan, who mentioned the history of Turkish aviation, said that the 1933 has been in the sky in the future, and that THY has been fluttering in the sky since 86 years. Turhan, the importance given by AK Party governments to civil aviation and the opening of Istanbul Airport Tur
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Updated 23/01/2019 The transfer program from Atatürk Airport to Istanbul Airport was announced again. A ı NOTAM da was published for the third airport or Istanbul airport. According to the communiqué (NOTAM) published in order to convey to the aviators important developments that may affect flight and ground safety; Turkey, which will begin on March 1 transfer operations at clock will end in March 02.59 3 00.00. In the European Aviation Information Services Database, the relocation procedures will be applied gradually in the notification published in the transfer program and the 28 February 2019 hours are as follows: Istanbul Airport until 23: 59 UTC flights will be used by the information shared. ları
- The move to Istanbul Airport will be completed within the month of Mar 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan participated in the press conference held at the Information Technologies Authority (ICTA) for the '2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets havalim of the Ministry. Turhan, 29 Ekim flight to the point said. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 2018 point of flight is currently being made by expressing the airport, 5 October 19 began as a reminder of the move. Turhan said that the number of flights is increasing with each passing day and the relocation of the companies that will serve here is continuing. Turhan stated that the transportation will be completed in March of this year, and THY ın
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Again Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Moving to Istanbul Airport 5 Will Start in April 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, moving to Istanbul Airport 5 will begin in April at 7 April 00.00. Istanbul Airport will be the largest airport in the world, indicating that the Minister Turhan, "the new airport 5 of the runway in the north-south, 1'i east-west direction planned. All of them are redundant. shared their knowledge. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 3 million 1 thousand square meters of indoor space will be recorded, all parts of the terminal equipped with smart electronic systems, he said. Pointing out the importance of baggage security as the airport will provide services for international passengers, Cahit Turhan said, güvenli Which country comes from which plane the passenger comes from?
- Minister Turhan Announces Details of the Moving Process of Istanbul Airport 03/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, the process of moving to 5 April will start at the 03.00 and 45 April 6 23.59 hours will be completed by specifying, "(Transport on the roads) drivers will use the alternative road routes are strongly encouraged." said. Minister Turhan, the aerospace operations at the Ataturk Airport to move to Istanbul Airport press conference held in a statement about the importance of the aviation sector, he said. Turkey in recent years, particularly in voicing Turhan is the world's fastest growing country in the field of aviation, he stressed that the Turkish civil aviation sector has become one of the world's most respected airlines. Turhan, the last 10 annually son
- Here are the roads to be closed during the move to Istanbul Airport 04/04/2019 Some roads will be closed to traffic during the move to Istanbul Airport. Minister Turhan made explanations about the subject, to be closed to the citizens announced the ways. 5 starts on 03.00 on Friday April and ends at 6 on 23.59 April Saturday night and will be closed to traffic in 45 hours. 1 05 will be closed to 22.00 in April and 6 to 23.59 April. 26) Istanbul Airport direction with Mahmutbey West Interchange 2 April time 5: 22 00 April time 6: 10)
- Three-storey Great Istanbul Tuneli continues to work rapidly 30/12/2017 The three-storey Grand Tunnel in Istanbul, which will be built under the Bosphorus, continues at full speed. The tender for the construction of the tunnel will be realized in 2018 ... After the Marmaray and Eurasia tunnel, the third mega project under the Bosporus will be completed. The 2 5 2018 will be completed in 2018. In the 2 project, BOT model construction tender will be launched; XNUMX for cars will be a separate road, while a floor will be divided into a rail system. The underground rail system from İncirli will pass from Mecidiyeköy to the bottom of the sea from Zincirlikuyu, to enter Söğütlüçeşme and to Kadıköy-Kartal and Marmaray. Hasdal from the European side will enter the underground Avrupa
- THY 6 Warns Its Passengers for Great Moves in April 12/03/2019 Turkish Airlines has made a warning today about the new airport that has been changed many times before. The statement from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be carried out on April in the 6 April, 6 April at the time of the 02.00 airport scheduled flights from Istanbul Airport will be said. However, THY still does not sell air tickets to the new airport, and passengers who want to buy air tickets meet two different warnings. Turkish Airlines (THY) announced that a major move from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will take place on April at 6. In a statement from THY's Twitter address, which explained different dates before moving, "Big"
- The Three-Storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel Project The Undersecretariat of Treasury notified the Ministry of Development's opinion on the reports 30/07/2015 AYGM Three-Storey Big Istanbul Tunnel Project The Undersecretariat of Treasury reported its views on the reports to the Ministry of Development. New developments were made on the 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel Project planned by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Undersecretariat of Treasury informed the Ministry of Development about the reports in the project. As it is known, in the past weeks, approval of the High Planning Council was applied for the project. After the approval of the YPK to be received, the Council will apply to the Council of Ministers for approval of the loan. After the necessary approvals have been received, the project Gerekli
- Works at Istanbul New Airport Continue at Full Speed 16/04/2018 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that all works at the Istanbul New Airport will be completed as of August 30 and that it will be at the provisional acceptance stage of the State Airports Authority (DHMI). Speaking at a press conference on Istanbul New Airport, Minister Arslan gave the following messages: - Istanbul 3. When the 29 Airport is launched in October, 100 will provide employment for a thousand people. - Istanbul 3. When the airport is opened this year, 2.5 will start with a million tons of cargo and aim to carry 5.5 million tons of cargo in later phases. -3. At 15 Airport, our first runway will make a flight check (15) as of May.
- Intensive interest in Istanbul New Airport Commercial Areas Continues 30/07/2018 When the first phase is completed will serve 90 million passengers Istanbul New Airport, Turkey's "in leading the senior executives of retail companies close to 100" HDI Retail Day "hosted n. Will take place in the 100 near the airline; 300 flight opportunities to different destinations will connect the continents of Istanbul new Airport, retailing will be the new center. when opened the service is set to become the showcase opened to Turkey, the world continues to trade agreements in Istanbul new Airport. made from scratch under the world's only roof will be the largest airport in Istanbul new Airport, from technology to cosmetics, apparel decoration, eating and drinking area serving a wide range of luxury consumption up to Turkey ...
- Control Flights in Istanbul New Airport Continues 06/08/2018 All works are underway before the official opening of Istanbul New Airport. The first calibration flight at the new airport was in May. 3 bin 750 meters and the length of the 60 meter passing through the runway and the wheel of the State Airfield Operations, which does not change the wheel of the aircraft, the navigation devices were successfully completed the control of the correct operation. The controls showed that the systems were working properly and the runway was suitable for landing and departure. Today, the TC-LAD registered Cesna 560XL Citation XLS aircraft 3. Flight photos were published at @istairportspotter on twitter. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- Security Services to Istanbul New Airport Continues 17/08/2018 Istanbul New Airport will be responsible for the security, recruitment continues for Turkey's biggest airport security team. IGA Security Inc. opened a contact office in Avcılar after Mecidiyeköy and accelerated its efforts to meet the demand. The 3 for 500 1000 Personality Security Team to work at IGA will be able to apply for 30 until September. The interviews and trainings for the employment team that will ensure the security of the Istanbul New Airport, which will be the biggest airport under the single roof of the world, continue at full speed. HDI Security Services Inc., to meet the high demand and the largest airport security team in Turkey ...
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Works Continue 29/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul New Airport connection roads by conducting inspections, officials received information. Commenting on the journalists here, Arslan said that the region in which Hasdal is a point of attachment to Istanbul New Airport, and that the Istanbul New Airport and Istanbul's main arteries were connected to Istanbul. Arslan stated that the works for the airport were meticulously continued. Iz Our level of progress at Istanbul New Airport has reached 90 above% 90,5. Iz In the daily period Atatürk ta