Due to high interest in the High Speed Train, which cuts the time between Istanbul and Eskişehir, Ankara and Konya by half, the tickets run out in a short time. 90 to find tickets on the Ankara-Istanbul route at YHT, which has reached up to% 15
High Speed Train (YHT) flights, which are now preferred by many citizens in intercity transportation, are carried out with occupancy rates exceeding 90. In some periods, passengers arrive at the destination of the 2 week-long expeditions in a much shorter time. In the 2009, YHT made its first voyage between Ankara and Eskişehir and later on, due to the ease of transportation, the interest in Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara-Konya line has also increased.
2 SEFER FROM HALKALI
Finally Halkalı- YHT, which opens to the European side with the opening of the suburban line, Halkalıto provide uninterrupted access to Konya. Halkalıfrom the morning and evening to the 2 times a day is carried out. Even though the number of 2 voyages is criticized by many citizens per day, the biggest reason for this is the fact that suburban flights on the Marmaray line are not disturbed. 15 performed at intervals of minutes Halkalı- All traffic is stopped during YHT voyages. Authorities state that the daily traffic will be adversely affected if the number of flights increases. Halkalı-Gebze commuter line in the day during the frequent YHT expedition, such as Söğütlüçeşme and Pendik underlines that access to such stations can be provided.
CHOOSE THE FLANGE LINE
With the opening of the Istanbul Airport, the flow of passengers in the region has increased and the demand has been greatly increased. On the other hand, there is an intense interest in the YHT flights on the Asian side. On a daily basis, daily trips are carried out with an occupancy rate of over 90. On average, there are 8 flights to Ankara and 11 to Eskişehir. The tickets are offered for sale 15 days prior to the day when the flights are scheduled.
NO INCREASE PLAN UP TO 2020 YEAR
Both the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), as well as the absence of any increase in the number of planning until March 2020 time of year, the Transport Ministry said. Moreover, it was learned that the duration of the studies in Arifiye between Istanbul and Ankara would be reduced to 3,5 hours and there would be an increase in the number of this time. Authorities, underlining that such expeditions are not possible in a short time, both in terms of the placement of the railway in terms of time and cost are subject to a certain period, he said.
THE NUMBER OF SEPARATIONS
Passengers traveling on the YHT voyages emphasize that it is very convenient to buy tickets online and at the ticket offices and ticket machines in the stations. It is also stated that there is no fault in the flight hours and it is easier to plan in terms of planning. Many passengers transfer their flights with YHT. In all these possibilities, the majority of the passengers expressed their satisfaction with YHT and stated that they would be more comfortable if the number of voyages increased.
Contact Burak directly
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Increased Number of Expeditions on Intensive Routes 13/10/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which works for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation service, increased the number of vehicles and flights in CE4, CE2, E8 and AZ lines which are used in the city center. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to provide more comfortable, comfortable and cheaper transportation services for citizens. The Metropolitan Municipality, which creates new public transportation routes in the districts connected to the districts, also produces new solutions for the routes with high density in the city center. The Metropolitan Municipality increased the number of expeditions used by the public in the public transportation. When adding a vehicle to the vehicles in CE4, CE2, E8 and AZ lines,,
- The number of commuter train journeys will be increased in Istanbul 01/02/2012 According to the information received from TCDD officials, the number of commuter train travels will be increased after the intercity train services at Haydarpaşa Train Station within the scope of the high-speed train project between Istanbul and Ankara, according to the information received from TCDD officials. interrupted. As soon as the commuter train service is not lifted, 24 will be upgraded to 4 from February to Saturday, with the mutual line capacity between 121 and Haydarpaşa-Gebze. Meanwhile, authorities reported that the high-speed train project between Istanbul and Ankara started in the Köseköy-Gebze section. Source: Hürriyet
- ELBÜS Sefer Number Increased in Elazığ 06/12/2018 For the first time in the world, 18 meters long, bellows, batteries, electric, 0 emission buses (ELBÜS) continue to be used in public transportation in Elazığ Mayor Mücahit Yanılmaz's eco-friendly, electric, battery operated battery between 'Brand City Elazığ Solution Plans' ELBÜSs are highly appreciated by the citizens. 18 meter-long rechargeable, battery-friendly, environment-friendly ELBUSs used in Elazığ for the first time in the world took their place in public transport in a short time and took their place in public transportation. With the arrival of the winter months, ELBUSs with a capacity of approximately 150 will continue to provide faster quality service to citizens by increasing the number of voyages. Also citizens with ELBUSs every 20 S
- Ankara-Konya-Ankara High-Speed Trains were Adjusted in Time and Time 13/02/2012 High-speed trains operated between Ankara-Konya-Ankara were adjusted for 9 February 2012 due to heavy winter conditions. According to this; YHTs move from Ankara; 07.00 stands for Xinjiang and Polatlı, 10.00 stands for Xinjiang and Polatlı, 14.30 stands for Xinjiang, 18.30 stands for Xinjiang and Polatlı. 21.15 Polatlı and Xinjiang stance, 07.00 Xinjiang stance, 10.00 Polatlı and Xinjiang stance, 14.30 Xinjiang stance, Konya-Karaman-Konya between the DMU set and the YHT connection times given with the Seljuk Express was rearranged. New application Yeni
- Adapazarı Train Flights should be increased 05/02/2019 Adapazari trains, which provide safe and cheap transportation to citizens, were stopped in February in 2012. Since then, the citizens of the railway transportation began to suffer greatly. Constantly changing voyages and stops brought the people to the point of revolt. A reader of Özgür Kocael, voiced thoughts with train services. Here are the explanations: kiş Before the railway work for the High Speed Train, the service was given to approximately 427 thousand people between the Adapazarı Express and Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı. In 2015, the Adapazarı train has been put back into service, but the number of trips is 24 to 4 and 4 to 8 and 31 to XNUMX.
- High Speed Train Increases the Number of Stone Quarries by East Marmara Motorway 27/09/2012 In every corner of Kocaeli, quarry and mining quarries are continuing in every corner. A stone quarry is being built in Akmeşe. There are quarries and quarries on the bays of the Gulf. New hearth attempts are known in the upper parts of Hereke. Now there is an attempt to establish a new quarry near Mashukiye. Yesterday evening in Maşukiye EIA meeting on this issue was to be held. The Eastern Marmara Motorway and the High Speed Train project, which will pass through our region, have the appetite of the quarry operators. Particularly for these two large projects, a large amount of filling material will be needed. Break the mountain stone, the shortest way to the construction site Dağ
- Increased number of flights in Ankara-Konya YHT line 30/11/2011 Minister Yıldırım: ın We have increased the number of flights from Ankara-Konya YHT to 8. X Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 14 November 29 held a press conference in Ankara Gar. and other regulations. Minister Yıldırım said that the number of daily trips between Ankara and Konya between 2011 and 8 was increased to 1 in December in order to meet increasing passenger demand. Travel was at the press conference with the Ankara-Konya YHT passengers between Thousand 14 3 month, Turkey's second High Speed Rail line, which is made entirely with equity capital of Ankara-Konya YHT line and 300 August ...
- Ankara-Konya YHT expeditions increased 05/04/2012 According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Konya-Ankara YHT voyages were arranged to meet the increasing passenger demands with the arrival of the summer months. YHT'ler from Ankara and 8'er from Konya will serve daily 16. YHTs from Ankara; 7.00, 09.35, 11.30, 13.00, 15.15, 17.15, 18.30 and 20.45 hours, from Konya; 06.45, 08.30, 10.00, 12.15, 14.30, 16.00, 18.00 and 20.30 will move at the time. 6 2012 will be implemented as of April 2. YHT CONNECTED WITH KARAMAN AND ULUKIŞLA INCREASES - New Diesel Train Sets with YHT connection and number of flights to Karaman BAĞ
- Increased Number of Expeditions 31/10/2013 Increased Number of Expeditions in the Island: The interest of the City Rail System Implementation (ADARAY) implemented by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is increasing day by day. Transportation Department Head Ismail Yolcu explained that the arrangements were made according to the increase in the number of passengers. Ulaşım The number of passengers we carry daily and work days exceeded two thousand. Depending on this situation, flights per hour, 40 was reduced to one per minute. Bu The Head of Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, İsmail Yolcu said, sefer The number of passengers we carry with ADARAY flights increases day by day. The number of passengers we carry on a daily basis has exceeded two thousand working days. Requests from our citizens and Vat
- Increased Seaway Number in Marmaray 04/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Marmaray's Ayrılık Çeşmesi-Söğütlüçeşme railway lines between the completion of the completion of the studies, said: "Thus, 10 every minute Marmaray voyages, now 5, 7 and 10 minute intervals began to be made." said. Turhan, said in Istanbul, Gebze-Halkalı Within the scope of the. Improvement of the Suburban Line Project tı, 2 announced that the railway line installation started in July between the Ayrılık Çeşmesi and Söğütlüçeşme stations. Turhan, increasing the capacity of the line by increasing the capacity of the work, more frequent and more voyages are provided to transfer Turhan, "the completion of the work at Ayrılık Fountain Station 10 Marmaray once a minute, now 5, 7 and 10"
- Increased number of flights in HAVAIST 09/12/2018 Istanbul AIRPORT nedeniyle HAVAIST 'which is a part of İBB affiliates providing luxury public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, expedition hours have been increased due to THY adding new flights. Istanbul Airport HAVAİST flights were increased since the 9 December 2018 market day because of the flights of Adana and Trabzon to Turkish Airlines' current flights. The number of trips per day was increased from 50 to 60. There have been some changes in movement hours. The decision was taken in order to reduce service waiting times. The planned lines were determined to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county boundary in Istanbul. THY, TUHIM, IETT, IGA, BELBIM with the planned 20 ET
- Intense Interest in Zonguldak-Karabuk Train Flights 27/07/2018 Republic of Turkey General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), were found in the description of the density conducted between trains gokcebey-Çaycuma-Karabük-Zonguldak. In response to the news about the low number of trains and the number of trains in the Pusula newspaper, the directorate stated that the 16 train served on the line, the average 2018 passengers were transported in 2540, and the train occupancy rate was 81. The statement stated that there are 7 pieces of DMU for the trains and the 2 DMU will be put into service later. The statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD included the following statements; Ong 121-kilometer Zonguldak-Karabuk line “
- High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa 04/08/2013 High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa: Gazipaşa Governor Muhittin Pamuk announced that the High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa. ANTALYA Chamber of Commerce (ATSO) launched a campaign called) Come to EXPO by high-speed train AN. Together with the campaign, the issue of the extension of the High Speed Train (YHT) project to Gazipaşa, where important investments such as the airport and the marina were made, was brought to the agenda. ATSO launched the campaign, the District Governor Muhittin Pamuk has received support. Pamuk, the social networking site to support the campaign made an announcement on the subject through Facebook. Pamuk, District Governor said in a statement, tı 2016 within the scope of YHT project Kay
- Intense Interest in Hakkaride Ski Resort 06/01/2014 Intense Interest in Hakkaride Ski Center: The ski resort in Merga Bütan Yaylasi, which is the only entertainment center of Hakkari. Located in the 2600 kilometer from the city, the Merga Butane Ski Center at the 12 altitude, which operates within the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports, is full of citizens at weekends. Those who flock to the ski center with an 2600 meter run, enjoy a picnic on the one hand and the joy of slipping on the other. Citizens who stated that the only entertainment venue of Hakkari, which is constantly on the agenda with social events, is the ski resort.
- Boztepe Cable Car 01/08/2014 Boztepe Cable Car Interest: The passengers who want to go to Boztepe at 530 meters in Ordu are creating long queues in front of the cable car. Numerous citizens coming from the province and outside the province flock to Boztepe to escape the increasing temperatures and look at Ordu from the hill. On the occasion of the feast day in the country, the opportunity to spend an excellent day in the Ordibular Boztepe cable car is using. Citizens using the cable car to go to Boztepe at an altitude of 530 meters form long queues in front of the box office. This density, as in the center of Boztepe is experiencing the return.
- Siverekte Ski Center Attracts Intense Interest 09/03/2015 Siverekte Ski Center Intensely Interesting: Located in the boundaries of the town of Sanliurfa Siverek Southeast of the Uludag, the so-called 1919 high altitude Karacadağ continues to be frequented by skiers. Due to the fact that it is the only ski resort in the region, skiers coming from Şanlıurfa center, Diyarbakır, Mardin and Batman, who are frequented by the skiers, are trying to enjoy the snow and the sun. The snow thickness of the Karacadağ ski center is 25 centimeter, which is used both as a ski resort and as a picnic area for ski lovers. Karacadağ ski center seems to be suitable for professional skiers as well as for beginner skiers. From the ski center to the v
- Intense Interest in Denizli Cable Car Line 22/10/2015 Intense interest in Denizli cable car line: Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan made the new cable car lift free of charge for a month. Citizens who attacked the facility created hundreds of meters of tail to experience the excitement of the cable car. The Denizli Metropolitan Municipality experienced great joy with the completion of the cable car project where 1.5 started years ago. Mayor Osman Zolan, who recently made the presentation of the cable car which cost 38 million pounds, announced that the facility would carry free passengers for a month. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, with the explanation of the cable car during the 1 month to serve the public free of charge, those who attack the ropeway. Ride into the ropeway in Denizli de
- Intense Interest in Bitliste Ski Centers 01/02/2016 Intense interest in the ski resorts in Bitlist: As the snow thickness reached the desired level in the Eastern Anatolia Region, the interest in ski resorts increased. Citizens, who know the opportunity to have a weekend and a half-term holiday in Bitlis, flocked to the Kardelen Ski Center. Especially the students trying to enjoy the holidays, while having fun with their hearts while skiing, some citizens shifting the wheels with the inner tubes, created colorful images. Snow thickness of the desired level of skiing in the ski center, indicating that the intensity of the Director of the Snow Skiing Center Director Faruk Sinoglu, the intensity of the week-end further, he said. Sinoglu stated that the participation of the surrounding cities to the ski resort, "Skiing from the surrounding provinces"
- Intense Interest in Güzeltepe Ski Center in Muş 09/02/2016 A Great Interest in Güzeltepe Ski Center in Muş: Güzeltepe Ski Center in Muş is flooded by ski lovers. Güzeltepe Ski Center in Muş, skiers are flooded. Families and skiers going to the ski resort with their families, skiing here enjoyed the enjoyment. Deputy Governor of Muş Ercan Öner, said that the Güzeltepe Ski Center is a modern facility. Expressing their intention to extend the ski slope, Öner said, "We are considering making this center even more modern. We have taken the commitment that our governor will meet the youth and sports ministry and resolve the problems in the facility." For the establishment of a new ski resort on Kurtik Mountain Kur
- Intense Interest in Ice Skating in Yıldız Mountain 12/02/2016 Ice Skating in Yıldız Mountain, Citizens' Intense Interest: The ice park opened at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center shows great interest to citizens. Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center opened the ice park citizens show great interest. The ice-skating hall, which is the first in Sivas, is located in the 4 ski resort with Yıldız Mountain, and contributes to the region being an attraction center. Skating and ice skating, which can be done as an alternative to skiing activities, provides guests with fun moments. For those who want to learn ice-skating, the ice park, where various courses are offered, are the ini
- Mardin Castle Cable Car Project at Habitat Conference 25/10/2016 In the Habitat Conference Mardin Castle Ropeway Project Intense Interest: Great Interest to Mardin Castle Ropeway Project at Habitat Conference: ele Residential and Sustainable Urban Development esi in Quito, Ecuador, organized by the United Nations (UN) every two years contact. In order to create settlements for people and to create awareness in the international public opinion in order to manage the effects of rapid urbanization in developing countries, 160 participated in the conference with the participation of the country at DIKA. 17 - 20 October 2016 is a local and national event in Mardin after the Habitat conference in Quito, the capital of Ecuador.
- Intensive Interest in the Term 20/01/2017 Intensive Interest in the Semester Erciyes Ski Center, those who want to spend an enjoyable semester breaks, your wife and enjoy the fun ... This year 23 January - 3 February 2017 dates between the dates of the break, will be a pleasant getaway for families and students, Erciyes Ski The center has started to make reservations. Erciyes Ski Center is located in the center of Turkey and Istanbul attracts attention with the 1 hours away, offers skiing enjoyment in the best opportunities to domestic and foreign tourists. Whether you want to stay at the spectacular mountain hotels at 2200 meters, or stay at global brand hotels in the city center and see the history of Kayseri's 6000 annual civilization.
- Intense Interest in Erciyes at EMITT 02/02/2017 Intensive interest in Erciyes at EMITT: Erciyes Ski Center 21. East Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Fair (EMITT). Erciyes, which has become one of the most important winter tourism centers of the world with the investments of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, continues to be introduced with the completion of the facilities and the opening of accommodation facilities. Erciyes which is the latest standard in the Alps in the lift and the technical possibilities of Turkey's most developed ski resort in EMITT took place. 80 brings together 5 thousand companies and brands from the country, the investments made with the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Master Plan, the facilities equipped with the latest technology, with the powder profit UM
- Interest in Rail Systems 12/08/2012 just opened last year in Karabük University in Turkey is increasing interest in the Rail Systems Engineering Department. Last year, 99 students began to study this year, said the 130 students will be taken. Students who complete this part of Turkey's first rail systems will have the opportunity to take part in the State Railways as an engineer. Karabük University, which performs the first in every field, was a sample university in this respect, while the Rector of the KBU Rector. Dr.Burhanettin Uysal said that the interest in rail systems has increased more and more every year. Tame "Our university about the rail system in Turkey will have a say in the country or even the world, for that matter ...
- Intense Interest in Journey by Train 16/01/2014 Intense Interest in Journey by Train: Due to the fact that it is safe and economical in Aydın, there is a great interest in TCDD Aydın Railway Station due to the increase in the interest of the train journey. According to the data of TCDD 3 District Passenger Directorate, TCDD Aydın Gar Manager Muharrem Bilici stated that the highest number of passenger tickets were sold in Aydın station after the Izmir Basmane Railway Station and that the passengers at the railway station received more than one thousand passengers per day. With the renewal of the İzmir-Aydın -Nazilli tributary line, the number of trainers increased with the increase of the number of trains by 200 to 2012 as of 5.