Tour Of Mersin 3. The excitement of the day ended in Tarsus and ended in Çamlıyayla.
This year 5 by the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin. On the third day of Tour Of Mersin, Peter Koning of Bike Aid from Germany won the yellow jersey.
Tarsus Governor Yüksel Ünal, Tarsus Mayor Haluk Bozdoğan, Çamlıyayla District Governor Orçun Cüneyt Zor, Çamlıyayla Mayor İsmail Tepebağlı, Çamlıyayla District Gendarmerie Commander Senior Başçavuş Selçuk Özdemir, muhtars and many citizens attended the award ceremony.
Cycling enthusiasts who came from different countries of the world came to Mersin and left behind the third day in Tour Of Mersin International Cycling Races. In the third stage, passing through the historical streets of Tarsus, reaching the highest peak among the stages of Çamlıyayla athletes one step closer to the final excitement.
On the third day of Tour Of Mersin, the athletes pour the sweat from Tarsus to Çamlıyayla, while at the end of the day 3. it was. Souflane Haddi of the VIP Sport team of Bahrain won the third place.
In the General Classification, the owner of the yellow jersey was Peter Koning from Germany's Bike Aid team. Mustafa Sayar from Salcano Sakarya BB won the Climb Leadership in the third stage and won the Orange Swimwear. Herrman Rad Team's Florian Obersteiner became the Sprint Leader and the Turquoise Jersey on the third day.
The award was given to the athletes by the protocol members, while the athletes left behind a challenging stage.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 'Tour Of Mersin' with the World to Pedal Mersin 18/01/2018 The preparations for the Tour of Mersin, the International Bike Tour, will be held this year by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. The first executive board meeting of Tour Of Mersin was held. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Sports Facilities executive board meeting was held under the chairmanship of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Hasan Gökbel, Mersin Youth Services and Sports Branch Manager Ali Osman Bebek, Provincial Director of National Education Behzat Eğilmez, Mersin Provincial Directorate of Security Sports Security Branch Director Deputy Remzi Ozer, Turkey Sports Writers Association of Regional Vice President Ali Adalioglu, TRT News Director Hasan Confidential, all Mersin Headmen ...
- 'Tour Of Mersin' Enthusiasts Will Camp in Mersin 28/11/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality by 4 successfully carried out for years, 'Tour Of Mersin beyond the boundaries of the reputation of Mersin, abroad has become a city preferred for cycling teams camping. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality on the way to make a sport in the steps of making sure that the Metropolitan Municipality, began to take the fruits of the sporting activities. Thanks to Tour Of Mersin, bicycle teams that know the city will come to Mersin in January and April. This year will be held between 25-28 April 2019 and UCI (International Cycling Federation) calendar in the 'Tour of Mersin' International Mersin Cycling tour before Slovenia, Germany, Bu
- The strike left behind the fourth day in İZBAN 14/12/2018 In Izmir, the strike of İZBAN workers left the fourth day behind. TKP İzmir provincial organization made a visit to İZBAN workers on strike. The strike began on December 10 İZBAN the Communist Party of Turkey Izmir Province Organization made a visit. "Izban Worker Will Win", "Long Live Class Solidarity", "Izban Worker Is Not Alone" slogans of TKP members and friends who went to the strike workers, the Izmir branch of the Trade Union of the branch of the trade union Hüseyin Eryüz and union workers in the strike welcomed. In his speech, Eryüz said that they were offered a wage offer under the poverty line, and the offer was well below the inflation increase in 2018. The aim of İZBAN workers is İZ
- Tour Of Mersin's Longest And Most Challenging Stage Completed 27/04/2019 5, which has the longest track of 192 kilometers of Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour organized by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Stage completed. 2. The overall winner of the stage was Aaron Grosser, Germany-Bike Aıd pro. Mersin Governor's Office under the auspices of Turkey Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and the Cycling Federation was held in collaboration 2. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour 5. The stage started from Mut. The longest and most challenging course of the tour is 2. At the stage, Mut, Gülnar, Silifke, Erdemli and Mezitli, including a total of 2 county was competed by the contestants. 5. General Classification winner of the stage, Germany- Et
- Minister Binali Yıldırım left 10 behind in ministerial position 20/11/2012 Minister Binali Yıldırım left 10 year in the ministry as Minister Binali Yıldırım, in his post 10. Celebration dinner was given in honor of the year. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) to eat at the restaurant Wagon Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, also attended the Undersecretary Pale Habib M. and bureaucrats. Speaking after the dinner Minister Binali Yildirim, a budget meeting more successfully completed today and came together for a traditional dinner, he said. Minister Binali Yildirim, who recalled that they had made the food after the budget negotiations in the previous years, and that this dish was usually given in the kitchen, yıl
- Pamukova Train Accident Left behind 10 Year 23/07/2014 Pamukova Train Accident Left behind 10 Year: Turkish Transport You Sakarya Branch of the train accident in Pamukova 10. On the anniversary of the accident in the region leaving the carnation on the rails prayed for those who died. Turkish Transportation Sen Sakarya Branch of the train accident in Pamukova 10. On the anniversary of the accident in the region leaving the carnation on the rails prayed for those who died. Pamukova district of Sakarya, 2002 in Ankara-Istanbul accelerated train service Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoglu called the train as a result of an accident, 41 passengers died in the accident, 80 passengers were injured. Win 10. anniversary of the accident, the region where the accident and the Turkish Transportation üm
- Kardemir Left the First Quarter of the Year with Production Records 08/04/2017 Kardemir Left the First Quarter of the Year with Production Records: In Kardemir, investments for capacity increase and activities aimed at improving productivity continue to be reflected in production results. 2016 year, the 70 separate production parameters compared to the previous year with a record production Kardemir, 2017 in the first quarter of the year, has signed a new record. In the first quarter of 2017 (January-February-March period), production increases of 150.000 tons were recorded compared to the same period of the previous year. According to this; The production of liquid raw materials in blast furnaces increased from 38 to 402.472 with a% 551.358 increase.
- Kardemir Leaves 2017 Year with Record Production 15/01/2018 KARDEMİR A.Ş. announced that 2017 closed the year at record production and sales level. According to the statement made by Kardemir, the investments since 2002 have increased every year and the company has closed the 2017 year at a record level. KARDEMİR A.Ş. the whole statement made by An Our company, which has been increasing its production every year with the investments that have been carried out since 2002, has surpassed the 2017 year with record production and sales levels. In this period, our liquid steel production increased by about 11 by 2 Million 173 Thousand 2 Million 403 thousand Milyon
- IZBAN Strike 7. He left his day behind 17/12/2018 Strike continues in İzmir suburb of İzmir. Despite the full 7 days, no new offer from İZBAN employer came. The workers are determined to fight until they get their rights. İZBAN workers strike 7. He's leaving behind. The employer still hasn't submitted a new proposal. Workers who share the same fate in the same workplace are also in their happy moments in the field of strike. Mucahit Yavuz, who celebrated his birthday in the strike area, has one wish. The workers stressed that they will continue to fight until they get their rights despite the difficult weather conditions. Alsancak tradesmen continue to help the workers who are on strike since the first day. Supporting the employees of İZBAN İZ
- Third tender delay to third bridge 01/04/2012 The third bridge was the subject of discussions for a long time and was postponed two times before the end of April. The tender date of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, including the third bridge construction, was announced as April 20. 10 extended the deadline for the application of separate highway. The tender for the third bridge has been postponed in order to benefit from VAT exemption. According to the announcement published in the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the General Directorate of Highways, 28 was announced in January and the tender was completed with the Build-Operate-Transfer Model. Bosphorus Bridge Including ”3 of business üs April and hour of work Boğaz
- The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! 19/01/2015 The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! : Due to the third bridge to Istanbul and the construction of the third airport, the pastures in the villages of the historic city decreased. When the expropriated area for the airport shrank due to the ground incompatibility, the mandales entering this place were imposed on the grounds that they had entered the forest area without permission. Peasants who are looking to sell the pegs, think about how they will pay the penalty of one thousand 500 liras and 5 thousand pounds. Peasants, mines, 3. airport and 3. the bridge was stuck between the expropriated areas due to the construction. The villagers, the airport Kö
- Tourists and athletes in Palandoken 06/12/2014 Tourists and athletes in Palandöken: Skiing season opened in the famous ski resort of Palandöken. Ski lovers and athletes flock to the region. Among the world-famous ski resorts in Palandöken, tourists and athletes are enjoying the skiing. Thanks to snowfall and artificial snowing systems that are effective at intervals in the region, some hotels in Palandöken Ski Center, which has reached the desired level of snow, opened the skiing season. Tourists enjoying the opportunity, enjoying the ski. ski clubs from different provinces of Turkey also entered the camp in Palandöken under the supervision of coaches. Ömer Akca, the administrative manager of a hotel, told the AA correspondent that the 2014-2015 ski season in
- Special Athletes Alpine Ski Racing Championship Turkey Ended 16/02/2015 Special Athletes Alpine Ski Racing Championship Ended Turkey: Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation program of activities carried out under Alpine Ski Racing Championship was held in Turkey Cibiltepe Ski Resort. Turkey joined the 16 36 athletes from sports clubs in many cities in the competition. The competition was held in the flat landing and slalom category. Small races in the women Aliye Zeynep Bingöl, Kader Yavuz big men, Murat Bingöl in the young men, Sercan Doğrusöz in young men, Murat Duran in the first men in the first place, while slalom races, Aliye Zeynep Bingol in the little ladies, Kader Yavuz in the large ladies, tiny men Murat Bingöl In young men,
- Private athletes entered the camp at Ergan Mountain 02/03/2015 Special athletes Erkan came to the camp in the mountains: Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Ski National Team came to the camp in Erzincan. Athletes and coaches who enter the camp at Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center will participate in 15 April 2015 World Ski Championship in Sweden. Which will be held in Sweden in April 15 2015 who will attend the World Ski Championships Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Ski National Team began its work in 14 came to Erzincan Erkan Ski Resort for day camp. Ergan Mountain is very beautiful, the ski slopes of the national athletes and coaches who said that they liked a lot, which has contributed to the güzel
- Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended 23/02/2016 Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended: The Proj Star Athletes Are Raising di project, which was started in Yıldızeli district, ended. With the instructions of the governor Alim Barut, the ski project was organized in order to meet the skiing sport of primary, secondary and high school students in Sivas and its districts and to increase the popularity of Yıldız Mountain Ski Center in the region. The five-year-old 80 students from the villages of Güneykaya, Sarıyar and Yusufoğlan learned the finer points of skiing after the five days of training. The ski instructor Devran Demirci, who evaluated the project, had a successful training process and süre
- Tour Of Antalya Starts Countdown 30/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Turel, the environment of noise and air pollution of the bicycle as the most healthy means of transport is not a negative impact on the awareness of the work they are trying to spread, he said. President Türel, the second to be held this year, the Akra Grand Fondo Antalya Cycling Race young people and children said it found very important in terms of loving cycling. Speaking at the launch of Akra Grand Fondo Antalya Cycling Race, which will be held this year for the 2, Antalya Mayor Menderes Türel stated that this year, 21 team from 27 team and 162 team will contribute to the promotion of the city.
- Tour Of Mersin Excitement Begins 20/04/2019 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, this year will be the 5.'i Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour press conference was held with the participation of Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Vahap Seçer. President Seçer invited all his fellow countrymen to start the 25 in April and join the excitement of the Tour Of Mersin International Cycling Tour, which will continue throughout the day. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Vahap Seçer, Deputy Governor Abdullah Şahin, Provincial Deputy Police Chief Mehmet Diyaaddin Özer, Deputy Mayor of Akdeniz Municipality Mehmet Yalçın Çomoğlu, Mersin Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports Sergi
- Branislau Samoilau Wins the Tour of Mersin 26/04/2019 Tour of Mersin International Bike Tour, which was held by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality this year for 5, started from Anamur. 4 was Branislau Samoilau, the winner of the General Class in the first stage of the round. 2 hours 47 Samoilau left its rivals behind with its 49 second minute and became the owner of the Yellow Swimwear. Mersin Governor's Office under the auspices of Turkey Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and the Cycling Federation was held in collaboration 5. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour started with Anamur. 9 team from the 13 country and 130 of 1 athlete participated in the tour. Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, started the Mersin
- Mersin, 3 in the Rail System Project 27/09/2018 CHP Serdal Kuyucuoğlu, rail system project, Burhanettin Kocamaz'a Mayor was loaded on. Kuyucuoğlu stated that the project has been behind the 3 year and stated that the project will not be accepted. Serdar Kuyucuoğlu, a senior engineer who made a visit to Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and made a visit to Mersinhaberci newspaper. Kuyucuoğlu, who was chatting with Yüksel Ekici, the general coordinator of the newspaper, responded to our questions about the candidacy process and the works of the city. Sharing the evaluations of the Metropolitan Municipality's financial structure, transportation and environmental plan projects ehir
- One More Year 04/01/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınRaillife magazine's article titled ide One Year is Staying Back say was published in the January issue. The New Year means a new hope and a new excitement. As the flagship organization of the Turkish railway sector, we are entering the new year with new hopes and new excitement. As we enter the new year with hope, we have left behind another successful year. In Ankara, 12 was opened in April with the presence of the President of the Republic of Turkey to provide modern and comfortable commuter services between Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş. Then we laid the foundation of GAZİRAY project in Gaziantep. Van ...
- Public Transportation in Konya 1. and 2. Day Free, 3. and 4. Day Percent 50 Reduced 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- In Mersin, a young passenger jumped in front of a train and committed suicide 02/11/2012
According to information obtained, the Siteler District under the industrial bridge occurred. Nurullah İ. (17) committed suicide by jumping in front of the passenger train on his Adana-Mersin flight this morning. After the incident, the passenger trains from Adana to Mersin were on their way to the station. TCDD officials informed the police about the situation. Police teams to the scene, Nurullah İ. 's head on the rails of his body was encountered separated from the body. The corpse, the police morgue for the autopsy after the examination of the hospital removed, the passenger train between Mersin-Adana interrupted the voyages for a while. Source: haber.mynet.com Kaynak
- From Karaman to Mersin 08/01/2013 Karaman to Mersin Railway Search: An evaluation meeting was held in Karaman for the investments to be made in the 2013 year. Habib Soluk Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport and Communications, Karaman Governor Murat Koca, AK Party Karaman Deputy and Parliamentary Commission and Budget Commission President Lutfi Elvan, AK Party Karaman Deputy Mevlut Akgun, Mayor Dr. Kamil Uğurlu, Provincial Assembly Speaker Mustafa Bayır, Highways 3. Regional Director Mahmut Yildiz, contractors and press members attended. At the meeting; Karaman-Ereğli, Karaman-Mut, Mut-Ermenek, Karaman-Bucakkışla-Ermenek, Sarıveliler-Kuşyuvası, Göktepe-Daran-Gazipaşa, Ayrancı-Erdemli, Karaman-Karapınar, Karaman ring road projects were evaluated. In addition, Konya-Karaman railway…
- Students from Mersin toured Adana with Blue Hope Train Project 17/11/2014 Students from Mersin toured with the Blue Hope Train Project: Adana Provincial Police Department and Mersin Provincial Police Department, 'Blue Hope Train' brought to Adana as part of the project 50 students visited the various points in the city. Within the scope of the ğı Blue Hope Train eni project implemented jointly by the Adana Provincial Security Directorate and the Mersin Provincial Security Directorate under the coordination of the Anti-Terrorism Department of the General Directorate of Security, a total of 50 students from two schools in Mersin were brought to Adana by train. Historical and cultural places were visited to students who were welcomed at Station Square. After visiting the 50 students who have lunch at the police house, from here ardından
- Mersin urgently needs rail system 21/11/2014 Mersin urgent rail system should be made: Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Burhanettin Kocamaz, Metropolitan Municipality under the leadership of the Transportation Workshop announced the final declaration. Kocamaz, the workshop, an emergency rail system to Mersin, Mersin, Taşucu, Aydıncık and Anamur'a and again from the center until Karatas, Iskenderun and Arsus'a decided to make a feasibility study for sea transportation said. President Kocamaz gave information on the final declaration of the Transportation Workshop for the determination of the transportation problems of the settlements within the city center and the provincial borders, with the participation of the relevant stakeholders and to evaluate the solution options. Kocamaz "In the workshop, national policies for urban transportation in Turkey, UN ...