Havas of the most important brands in the aviation sector in Turkey, the total 40.000 square meters finds stations and temporary storage buildings with indoor and outdoor space, serviced offices, at Istanbul Airport with equipment maintenance workshops and parking areas will offer services in the new facility.
Havas, a well-established ground services company operating in the aviation industry since 1933, started its operations in Istanbul Airport, where it doubled its capacity and started to work in temporary storage facilities, office areas, equipment maintenance workshops and parking areas. Havas, which transports 30 ground handling equipment to its new facilities in 186 truck with its 604 hourly moving operation from its facilities at Atatürk Airport to Istanbul Airport, is located on an area of approximately 20.000 square meters with its closed area of 40.000 square meters at Istanbul Airport.
Havaş General Manager Kürşad Koçak said,'n We moved from our facilities at Atatürk Airport to our new service buildings at Istanbul Airport, in the context of the big transportation that has taken place recently. The foundations of Turkish Civil Aviation were laid with Atatürk Airport and I believe that Istanbul Airport will make significant contributions by opening new horizons for our country and sector. In parallel with the increase in capacity with the transition to Istanbul Airport, we have invested more than 21 million Euros for our new facilities so far. Our new temporary storage building was constructed twice as large as our warehouses at Atatürk Airport. Our station building, equipment maintenance workshop and park areas were designed at a higher capacity than our operating areas at Atatürk Airport. We currently serve 200 airlines at our Istanbul Airport with a thousand employees of 45. We will continue to be our preferred business partner by developing our cooperations at our new headquarters in Istanbul Airport. İstanbul
Havaş, which has provided services in the area of 28.000 near the square meters in its facilities in Atatürk Airport, has been operating in Istanbul Airport at 40.000 square meters. In addition, 7.400 in the Atatürk Airport provides service to its customers in its new facility, 14.500 square meter, where it has doubled its temporary storage space capacity of one square meter.
Havas, in 28 airports in Turkey, and Saudi Arabia in Riga offers services to more than 200 airline in Madinah Airport in Latvia. Main activities include; Havaş, which has passenger and baggage operations, ramps, aircraft cleaning, load control and communication, cargo and mail, flight operations, transportation, representation and surveillance services, provides services to approximately 465 thousand flights annually along with its subsidiaries, and 860 100 million tons with a thousand tons of cargo. 130 offers more than 1 million passengers a year by carrying excess baggage. Havaş, who is a member of IATA Ground Handling Council (IGHC) and ISAGO certified by the Airport Service Association (ASA), is also the first Turkish company to be licensed as ground handling services in Saudi Arabia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir's Rail System Network 14 Grows 16 Floor Over A Year 19/02/2018 Speaking at the opening ceremony for IZBETON's new plant 5 Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, "Izmir 'sımüklü', those who say today 'Izmir is our pupil.' 14 has succeeded in the year and after that it will grow exponentially. We are not competing with other cities, but with our own goals, "he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who reminded that the Konak Tramway has started the trial voices, "Very hırpalandık, much criticized. The city's rail network Kent
- Havas removes barriers for unimpeded journeys 15/03/2014 Havas is removing obstacles for unobstructed journeys: Turkey's deep-rooted ground services company Havas, hearing and speech impaired passengers to respond to the demands of remote and direct access to information "Barrier Post" launched the project. Passengers who will travel with the or Barrier-Free Message tik can ask their message about Havaş services by message and they are answered on the subject after the classification process in the centers. Director General of Havas Nurzat Erkal, "according to a survey by the Presidency Administration for Disabled People's finally done disabilities constitute the 12,29 percent of Turkey's population. Within this ratio, orthopedic, visual, hearing, language and speech impaired people take part. In general, the research ler
- Havaş lifts obstacles for unobstructed journeys 14/03/2014 Havas is removing obstacles for unobstructed journeys: Turkey's deep-rooted ground services company Havas, hearing and speech impaired passengers to respond to the demands of remote and direct access to information "Barrier Post" launched the project. Passengers who will travel with the or Barrier-Free Message tik can ask their message about Havaş services by message and they are answered on the subject after the classification process in the centers. Director General of Havas Nurzat Erkal, "according to a survey by the Presidency Administration for Disabled People's finally done disabilities constitute the 12,29 percent of Turkey's population. Within this ratio, orthopedic, visual, hearing, language and speech impaired people take part. In general, the research ler
- TürkTraktör Grows in the First Quarter18 27/04/2014 2014 in 60. Celebrating its age Turkey TürkTraktör leading company in the agricultural sector, it has announced its year 2014 xnumx'inc quarter financial results. In the 1 year of 2013, TürkTraktör increased the sales of 2014 by 1. At the end of March 25, TürkTraktör paid 10.023 million TL dividends and is among the first 3.313 companies to make the most dividends among Borsa İstanbul companies. Profitability ratios and EBITDA margin TurkTraktor, which is in parallel with the first quarter of 2014, is the gross profit of 300 million TL while the net profit is 10 million TL Kar
- Channel Istanbul Land Prices Last 1 Increases 4 Floor by Year (Video) 11/11/2014 Channel Istanbul Land Prices Last 1 4 Floor Increases in Year: The Channel Istanbul project, which will open an artificial waterway between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, has increased the land prices in the last 1 by 2 with 4 times. Real Estate Appraisal Consultancy Specialist Vildan Kaya said that the Canal Istanbul project, which will open an artificial waterway between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara to relieve the ship traffic in the Bosphorus, has increased the land prices in the last 1 by 2 with 4 times. Kanal Istanbul, which was launched as a ın Crazy Project… to the public, announced that it will create two new peninsulas and a new island in Istanbul.
- Kanal Istanbul Project Increases Land Value in Arnavutköy by 4 23/12/2014 Kanal Istanbul project increased the Land Value in Arnavutköy by 4: The Kanal Istanbul project, a project to combine the Marmara Sea and Black Sea with the waterway, has increased the land prices of Arnavutköy two to four times in the last year. Candaroglu Real Estate Consultancy Specialist Mustafa Candaroglu, Istanbul Bosphorus ship traffic in this region, which will relax the traffic in the region, a significant increase in the values on the land stressed. The Kanal Istanbul project, a project to combine the Marmara Sea and Black Sea with the waterway, has increased the land prices of Arnavutköy by two to four times in the last year. Candaroğlu Real Estate Consultancy Specialist Mustafa ar
- 3.Airport, Channel Istanbul in Arnavutköy region increases property prices by 10 18/03/2015 3.Airport, Kanal Istanbul Arnavutköy region has increased property prices by 10: Real estate agents, who stated that real estate prices in the Arnavutköy region are making ceilings, have stated that land prices have increased by 2 over the last 10 year in Arnavutköy and its surroundings due to both the airport and Kanal İstanbul project. Istanbul Real Estate Brokers and Advisors Chamber President Nizameddin Aşa, Arnavutköy, the real estate prices ceiling, said: "Both the airport and the canal project in the vicinity of Arnavutköy and the surrounding, land prices in the last two years showed up to 10 floor," he said. As a response to the questions of the correspondent of the ANADOLU AGENCY, the increase in the real estate ab
- Governor Sahin, Samsun speed train project has made significant progress 01/12/2015 Governor Sahin, Samsun speed train project, we made significant progress: Governor Sahin, Samsun by the bureaucrats and the center of Ankara 'in the' 'organized by the Samsun Platform attended the meeting. In his opening speech, Mehmet Taşan, Deputy Chairman of the Samsun Platform, said,, The aim of the platform they created in 2003 is to bring together the members of the Samsunlu Bureaucrats, to improve the solidarity between them and to provide coordination in the services to be taken to Samsun. Top Chairman of the Executive Board of Samsun Platform Dr. Orhan Arslan in his speech at the meeting "Samsun Platform, a friendship institution, a love institution. We are loving each other, a combination of faith on the very Ars
- The cargo 2.5 will increase between China and Germany 30/12/2016 Germany's rail company Deutsche Bahn announced that the cargo transported between China and Germany, which is the longest railway in the world, will reach the 2.5 container by 2020 to 2.5 by 100. 2016 thousand containers in the statement said that the 40 in two years, the figure was announced last year 35 bin.Deutsche Bahn board member Ronald Pofalla said in a statement, 2020'den 100 said that this number can go up to thousand. The Trans-Eurasian railway is in the 10 bin-12 thousand kilometer range, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan Trans
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- The capacity of Izmir Alsancak Port will increase threefold with 450 million pounds investment 20/04/2013 Izmir Alsancak Port 450 million pounds of capacity will increase three-fold, with an investment of Turkey's largest container export port of Izmir Alsancak Port of investments started in the year 2010 accelerated. In order to increase the capacity and efficiency of the port within the scope of privatization, an investment of 2015 million pounds will be made until 450. Four containers of transtainer machines were purchased, which totaled 10 million dollars to the port operated by TCDD. There will be three mobile cranes, which are auctioned for next year. "Post Panamax Gantry" type crane will be ordered to bring new generation ships to the port. As a result of the completion of the investment program tamamlan
- Halkapınar transport bridge will expand three times 19/09/2013 The Halkapınar transport bridge will be expanded three times: The Halkapınar transport bridge, where approximately 15 thousand passengers pass a day between İZBAN and İzmir Metro, is expanded three times to provide a faster and more efficient transfer. The work to be carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir, 22 September 2013 will start on Sunday. The current bridge will be extended to 6 meters and will be more comfortable with six escalators. During the works, İZBAN trains will take passengers to the other platform in Halkapınar. The transfer between İZBAN and İzmir Metro will be made from the turnstiles at the entrances of the stations by using the newly constructed 7 meter-wide bridge. İZ
- 10 Floor Enhancement of Railway Transport in Turkey is planned for Exports 01/02/2014 10 Floor Enhancement of Railway Transport for Exports are targeted in Turkey: President Banda Mercantile Exchange Halit Sezgin, Great Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) reported the context they are aiming rail removal of the 1 percent from 10 percent of freight for export in Turkey. Board meetings held in the premises Exchange BALL Speaking at Sezgin, through railways in Turkey in the first stage of the export rate of around 1 5 percent, and later said he intended to raise to the 10 percent. Emphasizing that the main objective of the project is to bring the export products to Europe in a short time and with the lowest cost, Sezgin said, ya Great effort is made for this project to be healthy.
- YHT voyages with transportation 10 times cheaper 01/08/2014 XHTX flights cheaper with YHT flights: between Ankara and Istanbul at the same time 10 passenger trains to the high-speed rail road will end the dependence. By using electricity instead of imported fuel, transportation will be cheaper 410 times In the first day, 10 will attract citizens who carry thousands of passengers. Electric trains Turkey's energy imports is one of the biggest problems will therefore affect the current account deficit. According to calculations of officials of the Ministry of Energy, 5 trains carrying passengers 410 TL at a time spends electricity. So the cost of electricity spent per person is 1.000 Yani
- Marmaray 1 has traveled 1,4 million km per year 06/11/2014 Marmaray 1 has traveled 1,4 million km per year: Marmaray 1, the project of the century that connects Europe and Asia under the sea and is accepted as the engineering wonder in the world. celebrating his age. 50 Million passengers moved, 29 October 2013 was opened in service, high security systems are equipped with Marmaray's Separation Fountain-Kazlıçeşme section since the opening of the 100 thousand times a year, 1,4 million km has been traveled, 50 million passengers moved. Integrated project with other transportation systems After passing under the Bosphorus, the first station in Sirkeci on the European side is Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and in Kazlıçeşme which is the last station on the European side Diğer
- Çanakkale Bosphorus Bridge increases land prices by 3 19/05/2015 The Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge increased land prices by 3: The land prices in Gallipoli and Lapseki increased by 3 once the route of the Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge became clear. With the announcement of Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway Project to be constructed within the scope of the bridge and the land, the lands were offered for sale, not the lira. Gold Real Estate General Manager Hakan Erilkun, Gelibolu and increased the purchase and sale of land in Lapseki pointed out. Erilkun, Gelibolu now a thousand square meters of land with a thousand pounds, Lapseki'da 250 pounds with the 150 lira, he said. With the prediction that the bridge will affect the villages of Gallipoli and Lapseki, the landowners do not sell their land ün
- The Value of Real Estate around Osmangazi Bridge 07/07/2016 The Value of the Real Estate around Osmangazi Bridge will be increased by 3: The construction sector is also looking forward to the completion of the Gebze Istanbul Motorway. 2 from 3.5 to the city clock, the summer prices around Izmir, 3 3 floor is expected to increase at least 1.5 times. With the Osmangazi Bridge opened last week, it is now close to 433 hours. However, when the 3.5 km-long Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project, including the bridge, is completed, the distance between Izmir and Istanbul will be reduced to XNUMX hours. The person who departed from Istanbul by noon will be able to sip his tea in Izmir in the evening. GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN TERMS OF DOMESTIC TOURISM Contribution of distances to this economy is undoubtedly a contribution to economy İÇ
- Investments in 14 annually increased by 10 16/08/2016 Investments in 14 annually increased by 10: The 14 annual ruling period of the AK Party has brought a golden age to the economy. Despite all the worst-case scenario and prepared internally and externally growth terrorist attacks, it has doubled the figures in favor of Turkey in inflation and exports. The 14, which is the symbol of trust and stability, has reached 10 billion dollars in 148,2 over the years. The 14 ruling period of the AK Party was recorded as a period of economic boom, filled with reforms and successes. In the process, the giant investments in the billions were realized one after the other. Six zeros from the Turkish lira, stable and rapid growth, low Türk
- transportation demand in Turkey will increase two-fold by the year 2023 26/09/2016 transportation demand in Turkey until 2023 year will increase two-fold: Siemens Transportation Department Director Young, "specially designed 6 high-speed train sets for Turkey to be introduced in Turkey line this year," said Siemens Transportation Department Director Cüneyt Genç, on display at InnoTrans in Berlin 2016 Fair last after being sent to Vienna to test the high-speed train sets will be delivered to TCDD said, "6 specially designed high-speed train sets for Turkey to be introduced in Turkey in line this year." said. Young said in a statement, Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry of Transport and transportation in Turkey 2023 prepared by the Communications Strategy ...
- Fidansoy: The length of the urban rail system will increase by 2,5 floor 03/03/2017 The second day of the International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair-Eurasia Rail fair, organized by EUF-E International Fairs, continues with the participation of visitors. A panel titled "Urban Rail System Problems" was held within the scope of the event organized at the Istanbul Expo Center in Yeşilköy. Speaking at the panel Fidansoy, exhibition, show that the development of railways in Turkey and said that it was a successful event. All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Chairman Levent Fidansoy, Turkey stating across the urban rail be within a thousand kilometers of the system length, 2023 scope of targets increased floor 2,5 this length 2 thousand said 500 kilometers will be removed. ...
- 23 floor of rail system network is growing in Izmir 20/12/2017 The yıl Eco-Friendly City ındaki award was given by the United Nations for the first time this year. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu also attended the award ceremony held in Tirana, the capital of Albania. Mayor Kocaoglu said, taahhüt We committed to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 2020 by 20. We have promised, we will keep our promise. Söz The Ödül Istanbul Environment-Friendly City Award 'was organized for the first time this year in order to recognize the efforts to improve the environment and quality of life of the Mediterranean coastal cities and to promote their sustainable development within the scope of the United Nations Environment Program - Mediterranean Action Plan Birleşmiş
- 3 times more demand for the public offering of Safkar 12/01/2018 The first public offering of the year 2018, Safkar'ın shares are almost snatched. 9 to 23.3 million shares was oversubscribed million firsts in Turkey's Aegean Soğutmacılık Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Safka came to the IPO record demand. 10 pieces of 11 sold in the Primary Market between 9.000.000-23.335.270 January were requested. 1.98 discounted 18 discounted amount of 3 sold more than 70. Safar, the star of the Aegean with a turnover of XNUMX million, became the new guest of the stock market with record demand. The stock is expected to open shortly after the gong ceremony. IMPORTANT OF THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY S
- Transportation Park 2 has traveled a lot in the year 05/02/2018 Is one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. 1 commenced operations on February 2016. Transportation Park, 55 or 227 bus, which sets out to carry out high quality and safe public transportation services, serves the people of Kocaeli. Akçaray has carried a total of 12 thousand passengers in the 3 vehicle on the tram line. General Manager of Transportation Park Yasin Özlü, the establishment of 797. he thanked the employees by visiting the units. 2 LINE 55 BUS With the participation of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Transport Park A.Ş. 227 commenced operations on February 1. To realize the quality and safe public transport service, 2016 can even hizmet
- Tender Announcement: In-Office Mezzanine Office Building (TÜVASAS) 05/02/2018 Making Learning Workshop Mezzanine Office TÜVASAŞ WAGON INDUSTRY TURKEY / PURCHASING DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEZZANINE OFFICE BUILDING WORKSHOP construction work will be awarded by open tender No. 4734 19 according to the Article of the Public Procurement Act. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 27353 1-The Administration a) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA b) Telephone and fax number: 2642751660 - 2642751679 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) The bidding document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/ EKAP / 2-a) Qualification, type of construction work N
- The amount of train, passenger and cargo transported in the Vangöl 13/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Van-Tatvan engaged in cargo and passenger transport between, which is Turkey's largest ferry "Sultan Alparslan" made observations on the ferry. Minister Arslan, deputies in Van Bashir Atalay, Burhan Kayaturk, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınVeysi Kurt, General Manager of TCDD. In Two Ferries 15 thousand wagons will be transported by 115 thousand wagons per year taşıy Previously, 15 thousand wagons were transported in the year, Minister Arslan said that they will be able to carry 115 thousand wagons in a year with the introduction of two ships, UM