Europe's largest mini autonomous car competition MARC, 13 will be held on April Saturday in Ankara Cyberpark.
products for which reveal their artificial intelligence applications in Turkey and profound learning algorithms, which is one of the most important representatives openzek the administration of the contest, which will be held xnumx.'s this year, Turkcell, Karel, next to the BMC and the Emergence of Technology, 3 universities and 10 high school team are also involved .
At MARC, the teams are using 1 / 10-scale special production vehicles equipped with high-tech radar and sensors, before they are trained by OpenZeka in a series of deep learning algorithms. These vehicles are supported by NVIDIA Jetson TX platforms where all driving experience in a real vehicle can be simulated.
The teams show how the real world can produce solutions to the real driving needs with deep learning algorithms. They compete to achieve the defined tasks quickly and accurately. They test all the scenarios that will keep the driving safely in the specially prepared track, from driving safety to reactions to traffic signs, and from sudden sudden road traffic to obstacles on the road.
Technology companies such as TIRPORT support
Companies, Universities and High Schools will be held in the separate category of 3, such as TIRPORT, Bosch, NVIDIA, MSI supports important technology companies such as.
MARC is critical in terms of showing that it can be a native candidate in the sense of providing support to the works initiated by TOGG for domestic automobile production by producing ot domestic autonomous driving know-how MAR.
OpenZeka, the artificial intelligence company behind this know how; He succeeded in developing his own platform like the giants with his artificial intelligence platform such as the US Mobileye (Intel) and the Chinese Apollo (Baidu) who came to an assertive place in the world about autonomous driving know-how. This new generation of artificial intelligence-assisted network, called Cordatus, can combine thousands of computers with blockchain methodology, and can continually improve driving data by learning algorithms.
This exciting experience will be held at the Bilkent Sports Hall in April at 13.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkey Avli Enhances Autonomous Vehicle 06/04/2017 Avli Turkey Autonomous Vehicles Enhances Automotive Technologies, the world's largest engineering company, AVL's organizations operating in Turkey since the 2008 AVL Turkey, 2016 as second R & D first domestic driverless and hybrids began to develop electric vehicle technology in the center. In this context, the AVL Turkey General Manager Dr. 5 April 2017 held a press conference in Istanbul Swissotel on Wednesday with the participation of Umut Genç. all kinds of power transmission with the experience of over 65 years in the field of automotive technology, serving for improving the measurement and testing systems and improving AVL today, two R & D centers and engineering 130 people in Turkey ...
- Special highway for autonomous vehicles 08/06/2015 Special motorway for autonomous vehicles: The state of Virginia in the US has opened an 110 kilometer highway for testing non-driver cars. Google and other companies that develop autonomous vehicles will use this path. The Virginia Institute of Technology Transportation (VTTI) has launched the first test-drive for driverless cars. Launched within the project called 'Virginia Autonomous Corridors', the 110 kilometer highway will be opened to the use of many autonomous vehicles such as Google and Nissan. Myra Blanco, managing director of VTTI, stated that their goal was to help the companies that develop automobiles without driver, while the cars that passed the tests should still be used with the drivers on the roads open to traffic. VT
- Countdown Begins in 3 Tier Grand Istanbul Tunnel Tender 21/12/2015 3-deck tunnel began the countdown in the tender: 3 23 Istanbul of Turkey's vision for the tunnel project Storey will be held in December took 16 domestic and foreign companies to participate in the tender specifications. Marmaray, Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge, 3. In the transport sector, with projects such as the Airport, role models to developing countries, Turkey is carrying out the tender than a mega-project. Turkey's most populous having 3 prepared to relieve traffic in Istanbul Istanbul Floor Large Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services will be auctioned in December 23. Tender has so far purchased 16 company specification. Europe and Asia Avrupa
- Countdown to 3 Tier Grand Istanbul Tunnel auction 02/05/2016 Countdown to 3 Floor Large Istanbul Tunnel tender: Turkey's mega projects will be one and completed studies for the construction of Istanbul's two sides, which will vağla once more under the sea 3 Floor Large Istanbul Tunnel Project The countdown has begun for the tender. Within the scope of survey, project and engineering services of 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel Project, deep drilling works will be carried out on land and sea and ground data will be determined. The 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel will be located under the Bosphorus and there will be both a highway and a railway in a single tube. Ve
- France Gives History for Autonomous Trains 13/09/2018 SNCF, the state-owned railways agency of France, announced the prototypes of autonomous trains will be produced up to five years. According to the French National Railway Company SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français), the prototypes of freight and passenger trains, which are expected to revolutionize the history of railways, which will be designed as completely autonomous, will be ready until 2023. SNCF will produce autonomous trains in cooperation with private railway construction companies Alstom and Bombardier. Trains that will perform their flights without human control will be in harmony with each other and will be at the same speed. Thus, a much smoother railway traffic, thus providing a regular timetable Böylece
- The World's First Rays-Free Autonomous Train Tested in China 16/05/2018 The world's first rays-free autonomous train was tested in Zhuzhou, China. The train, which is considered as a combination of bus and tram as a design, is moving on virtual railways represented by white lines. The system called Autonomous Rail Rapid Transit (ART) can create a virtual route on its own by determining the dimensions of the road with the help of sensors. The project, which was started to be developed by the Chinese based company CRRC Corporation Limited in 2013, aims to solve the transportation problems of the crowded areas of China. ART is seen as an alternative to the metro, which is less costly and consumes less energy. Images from tests that Zhuzhou residents show great interest are in the video prepared by Sputnik. Zh
- Antalya Airport Ranks First in Europe in the Number of Passengers 11/12/2018 The European Council of International Airports (ACI Europe) announced the October report of 2018. Accordingly, Antalya Airport ranks first in Europe in terms of the increase in the number of passengers. Funda Ocak, the General Manager of the State Airports Authority and Chairman of the Board of Directors, shares his official twitter account as follows: According to the ACI Europe 2018 October report, Antalya Airport ranks first in terms of the rate of increase among the airports serving more than 25 million passengers in Europe. The number of passengers served at this airport increased by 25,9 by the same period of last year. Its contribution to this brilliant results sonuç
- Konya will be Europe's largest logistics center 07/11/2012
The KTO delegation, which explored the logistics centers of Verona, Bologna and Ingolstadt, which are the largest logistics centers in Europe, learned about the operation of the centers. President of KTO Selcuk Ozturk, the information they have acquired during the trip with the information they will take place in the logistics village in Konya, saying that they will take the initiative to be established logistics companies in Kayseri said they want to take place in the logistics village. Konya Chamber of Commerce An inspection tour was organized to the largest logistics villages in Italy and Germany. KTO President Selcuk Ozturk under the chairmanship of KTO Assembly Member Mecit Tekelioglu and Zerrin Private and international shipping sector operating in the XTOX personality Başkan
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 10/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 23/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Izmir's 400 electric bus to build Europe's largest fleet 08/04/2016 Izmir Metropolitan 400 will set up Europe's largest fleet by electric bus: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality prepared the largest fleet of Europe by 400 electric bus and hosted IFC (International Finance Corporation), one of the World Bank institutions. IFC officials made a detailed presentation of the electric buses that the Ministry of Development received in the 2016 investment program, praised the Metropolitan: elektrikli We do business with many cities and municipalities around the world. Izmir not only in Turkey, we look at the world as a pioneer municipality on many issues. "İzmir Metropolitan Municipality 3 years of seeing approval by the city 400 the electric bus Ministry of Development of the project will gain taken into 2016 investment program ...
- Russia has the greatest potential of logistics in Europe 14/05/2014 Russia has the greatest potential for logistics in Europe: Russia is at the top of the list of European countries with the greatest potential for logistics. The list was drafted by Jones Lang La Salle (JLL), an international consultancy company, and international CoreNet Global experts, who conducted research between tenants of warehouses and industrial facilities in Europe. The survey was conducted earlier this year with the participation of 60, a company operating in Europe in the fields of retail, manufacturing and logistics services. During the second list of potential Turkey, while Poland was third. European companies of JLL, warehouse and industrial real estate in the Middle East and Africa research manager Alexandra Tornow, "Russia and Turkey ...
- Russia 2014 started the countdown in Sochi Winter Olympics (Video) 15/03/2013 Russia 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics countdown started Russia is preparing for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics with fireworks Yesterday, the countdown for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics started with various events and fireworks in Sochi, Russia. Next year 7 will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February on the Black Sea coast of Russia. Russia, which came to the last stage of preparations, launched a countdown to the Olympics with a full year prior to the various activities launched yesterday. Russia's 7 was held in Sochi after the establishment of the countdown hours of the counties of different cities. Ice skates at the Bolshoi Hall Bol
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Sochi: Countdown has begun at the Winter Olympics in the tropical climate 22/02/2014 Sochi: The countdown has begun in the Olympic Winter Olympics. The national skier Tuğba Kocağa, who speaks to the Voice of Russia, explained how Turkish athletes live in Sochi, their performance and their impressions on the Olympic organization 22 held in Sochi, Russia . Winter Olympic Games continues. Final stages of the participating countries will be determined in the medal rankings and the final stages of the most fierce struggle among the athletes have been reached. The 7 individual medal set, which will be distributed today in the disciplines of freestyle, curling, biathlon, ski and short track speed skating, will find its owners. A Turkish woman in the slalom race at Roza Hutor Ski Center Hut
- Ski countdown 18/12/2014 The countdown started on the skiing: Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club skiing snowboard branch opens the camp season in Uludağ on Friday, December 26. The Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club organized the excitement of the ski and snowboard athletes. The season will be held on Friday, December, 26 Uludag Metropolitan Municipality Club, seasonal Friday and Sunday skiing snowboard camps and camp camps with 7 15 ages between the skiers are waiting for. 4 trainer and 1 survey worker who are experienced in the camp that will take place in Uludağ facilities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports are preparing to serve athletes. Bursa Metropolitan Belediyespor Club Ski Snowboard Coordinator Caner Altun, ehir
- Countdown Begins in Light Rail System in Sakarya 02/04/2012 News Sakarya News Center has reached the special information about the Light Rail System which will operate between the New Terminal and the New Terminal. It will support the Metropolitan Municipality of TCDD in relation to the Light Rail System which will operate between Adapazarı Station Building and the New Terminal. 2 team which is produced by EUROTEM in TÜVASAŞ and currently working between Haydarpaşa and Gebze will be given to Sakarya by 4 team. There are 500 wagons in suburban sets and 2 can carry passengers at the same time. The 24 suburb set will be able to carry XNUMX hour passengers by crossing flights. Buses can stop at traffic lights. Suburban trains departing from the station building Gar
- Countdown started for Beylikdüzü metrobus 11/06/2012 Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month. According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered. The written statement made by the Directorate said: ır As a result of the investigation made by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June, and will be opened in the last 40 days. A bin
- Countdown started in Marmaray project 09/09/2012 Tunnel work is completed. Rails were installed to connect Asia to Europe. The imported 315 train awaits the day in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The countdown started in Marmaray, which was described as the project of the century. Archaeological excavations at the construction sites, which caused the delay of the opening date of the project, were completed. Tunnel work was completed. Construction of the station came to the final stage. Rails were placed in immersed tubes and other tunnels connecting Asia to the European continent. The imported 315 train is being held in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The opening ceremony of Marmaray, which will start its trial next summer, will be held at 90. 29 will be held on October 2013. Foundation 9 eli
- Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport 02/12/2012 Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport, which will pave the way for the private sector and accelerate international competition in Turkey as well as Turkey "Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" for eyes in Parliament. The private sector wants to put an end to the monopoly in the field of railway transportation and the law, which will create a free competition environment, will come into effect before the targets are taken further. Turkey prepared by the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications and the Council of Ministers referred to "Turkey About Draft Law Liberalization of Railway Transport" was opened for signature at the Council of Ministers. until the end of the year, according to a draft statement made by the Ministry 2012 Turkey Grand ...
- Countdown started for Marmaray project 19/12/2012 Countdown started for the Marmaray project The Marmaray Project, which connects the two sides of the Bosphorus with the tube tunnels, remains the days to end. By the end of 2013, the subway will connect Asia and Europe. The line that will be used by thousands of passengers a day will make the Istanbul traffic breathe to a great extent, but at the same time an important transportation way will be opened. During the nights, transportation between the continents will be carried out with Marmaray. Fine workmanship work was started at the stations where rough construction was completed. While Üsküdar station is furnished with turquoise ceramics, fire protection works are carried out in tube tunnels. In Yenikapı, the station building is almost complete. Walking…
- Countdown started for Konya Mersin Railway Project 07/02/2013 The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project, which will connect Konya to the sea. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization gave a positive note to the EIA report of the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion liras. Preparations for the ”Konya-Mersin Railway“ Project, which is planned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continue. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report on the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion pounds, was given a positive decision by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. RAILWAY, LOGISTIC VILLAGE and KOP ONE MUSIAD Konya Branch President Aslan Korkmaz, Konya Mersin DEM
- Countdown started for the ski lift to be installed in Babadag 22/02/2013 The countdown has begun for the ropeway to be installed in Babadağ FTSO President Arıcan, an We have not put our hands under the stone for the Babadağ Ropeway Project. We will bring the cable car to Fethiye, which will bring diversity to the region tourism. Acak said Babadağ, which is shown as one of the best paragliding centers in the world, started the countdown for the ropeway. Ali Emre, the owner of Odak Engineering Company, who is working on obtaining the project and official permits of the cable car, said that the majority of the legal permits have been completed by Akif Arıcan, President of the Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FTSO), which he visited for the exchange of information, and that the ropeway project will come to the tender stage in the month of 2. FTSO President SOR
- Countdown to new metro lines in Ankara (Video) 19/03/2013 Ankara's new metro lines started counting down The new lines to be added to the Ankara subway continue to work at full speed. The test runs on the Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will start at 29 October 2013. A busy work is underway for metro lines in Ankara. The aim of the work done under the meters of the place to end the problem of traffic to the capital. KIZILAY-ÇAYYOLU HATTIN DATING DATE HAS BEEN TAKEN The construction of the ongoing Red Crescent-Çayyolu metro is expected to be completed earlier than expected. This line, which is approximately 17 kilometers long, will carry approximately 300-400 thousand people per day when completed. The 40 journey by road takes 24 to the minute. Kızılay-Çayyolu line K
- Countdown started in YHT (Photo Gallery) 04/07/2013 The countdown has started in the YHT line A group of 7 people are working continuously to open the high-speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the rail transport between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 29 hours, on the 500 October Republic Day. According to the information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), the YHT line which was started to be constructed in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2003 was put into service in 13 March 2009. Place delivery to the contractor firm at 1 October 21 in Köseköy-Vezirhan section in Eskişehir-İstanbul line, at 2008 October 2 in Vezirhan-İnönü section (cut-22) and at 2008 in September 25 and in 2011 November 29 for Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project. done. The line is opened in 2013 October XNUMX with two Hatt