AK Party Bursa deputy closely following the transportation projects. Mustafa Esgin, while summarizing the ongoing investments; he said that they are in search of further appraisal of Bursa in industry, tourism and agriculture, and he explained the goal:
Uz Bursa is a more accessible city. For this, we need to manage the proactive processes well. Bun
D As the biggest city that the ruling party has won, we are in an effort and effort to go to these dynamics faster, “he continued.
I Our president is very frequent, 2023 is the target of the country, not a political party. For this goal, Bursa should be more active. Bu
At this point…
He added that the highway will end this year, the high-speed train continues, the cargo flights started at Yenişehir Airport, which he called Bursa Airways and the airplane which has the most flights between Anadolu Jet and the occupancy rate of Gaziantep flights is close to one hundred percent and added that:
I The President of the Republic of Turkey also said that when he came to Bursa. We need to solve the transportation problems in this period. Ler (Olay - Ahmet Emin Yılmaz)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 'The 2023 target depends on liberalization' 06/10/2010 10 was held last year. Ibrahim Oz stated that the target of increasing the share of the railway transportation to 20 was determined in the Transportation Council and that the liberalization is a prerequisite for the realization of this target. Pay Legal arrangements for liberalization should be made without delay, Ulaştırma he said. In the transport sector, the rail 1950 has a share of around 68,2 with a share of around 5, but today it has fallen to 27. The importance of combined transport for the development of logistics in Turkey emphasized that the railway for it also emphasized the need to increase the share of transport. Ibrahim Öz, Chairman of the Board of Railway Transport Association (DTD), 01 2009. Today the ılı
- Strategic Logistics Centers for 2023 01/10/2012 Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee Member and İzmir deputy Rifat Said, Ministry of Economy, Turkey's exports plans to build in countries with strategic importance "logistics center", the stocking of products, timely eliminating problems such as delivery would facilitate the achievement of the 2023 export target. Said, AA said in a statement correspondent, Economy Minister visiting Vienna they made on previous occasions by Zafer Caglayan, Turkey in exports for the year 2023 directed to put in 500 billion export target, he said a new breakthrough in the agenda. At this point, Turkey to 4 200-hour flight from the country located in Saitama stated that the country's exports in terms of strategic importance in the evaluation, "in this region ...
- Strategic Logistics Centers for 2023 02/10/2012 Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee Member and İzmir deputy Rifat Said, Ministry of Economy, Turkey's exports plans to build in countries with strategic importance "logistics center", the stocking of products, timely eliminating problems such as delivery would facilitate the achievement of the 2023 export target. Said, AA said in a statement correspondent, Economy Minister visiting Vienna they made on previous occasions by Zafer Caglayan, Turkey in exports for the year 2023 directed to put in 500 billion export target, he said a new breakthrough in the agenda. At this point, Turkey to 4 200-hour flight from the country located in Saitama stated that the country's exports in terms of strategic importance in the evaluation, "in this region ...
- 2023 target 25 on the rail network 19/09/2013 2023 goal 25 thousand kilometers in the railway network: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 2023 3 500 8 mileage high-speed rail up to 500, 13 thousand 25 miles of high-speed rail with the new conventional railway line 624 thousand kilometers of new railway line Recalling that the construction is targeted, so the total rail network will reach 3 thousand kilometers, he said. Foundation of Ankara-Izmir YHT to lay the foundation of railways will make a significant contribution to the development of the east-west axis stressed, "30 kilometer Ankara-Izmir YHT project is completed when the time between two major cities XNUMX hours XNUMX minutes are coming down.
- 2023 target of TCDD 25 thousand kilometers railway 21/12/2015 TCDD 2023 goal 25 thousand kilometers of railways: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Omar Stars, xnumx't total 2023 billion passengers, said they 1 million tons of freight transport targets, "until 76 2023 thousand 3 kilometers of high-speed rail 500 8 500 is planned to reach a total of 1000 thousand kilometers rail length by making 13 a thousand kilometers railway, by constructing X2X mileage conventional rail. Yildiz, who spoke at a meeting organized by the Architects and Engineers Group (MMG), stated that they are trying to make TCDD more effective and efficient. This…
- 2023 Target in Istanbul's Metro Lines 1100 Km 02/03/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlut Uysal, A Haber live broadcast, Istanbul announced the planned transportation projects. President Uysal, the metro and tunnel network to be completed by 2023 to reduce the traffic density in the mega city will be reduced to the length of the metro lines 1100 km said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlut Uysal, aHaber live broadcasting gave good news to Istanbulites. Uysal, who explained in detail about the metro lines to be built, said that the 2023 tunnel is planned to be completed until 42. It was decided to cancel the tenders of the subway tunnels and re-negotiate '7' because it was planned to be completed in the year.
- High Speed Train, Airport Highway and Geotermale No Good News at the Economy Summit 14/10/2014 High Speed Train, Airport Motorway and Geothermal Power Not at the Economy Summit: The Governorship of Aydin, Aydin Commodity Exchange, Aegean Olive and Olive Oil Exporters Union, Aydın Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Agriculture and the Chamber of Industry and Industry "Aydın 1. Economy Summit", which took place at the Aydın Commodity Exchange Conference Salo-nu with the participation of the Minister, ended with the failure of the Minister Zeybekci to give any concrete gospel about the projects that the intellectuals expected to be completed for years. Only the olive, olive oil and fig producers of the summit were encouraged by the good news. Aydın-Denizli high-speed train line, Aydın-production for many years yıl
- The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023, will be the 2023 meter 04/03/2016 The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023 and will be the 2023 meter. Minister Yıldırım, gave information about the bridge planned to be built in Çanakkale. Yıldırım said the bridge will be in service until 2023, and the distance between the bridge legs will be 2023 meters. The name describes the bridge Lightning "symbolizes the bridge will respect Turkey's history," he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the planned Çanakkale 1915 Bridge project, "This bridge will be in service until 2023. Bridge"
- Uninterrupted Highway Destination from Edirne to Gaziantep 06/06/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "Our aim is to finish the 2 between Niğde and Ankara in a short time and make the highway between Edirne and Gaziantepe uninterrupted." said. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "Our aim is to finish the 2 between Niğde and Ankara in a short time and make the highway uninterrupted from Edirne to Gaziantep." said. Arslan, who came for various visits, continued his construction in Niğde, and 20 visited the Çiftlik-Tepeköy mountain road with a bridge junction and planned to be opened in June. Later he visited the Governor of Niğde Yılmaz Şimşek in his office Daha
- Sea integration support to Kadıköy-Kartal subway line 24/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality City Lines, the Anatolian side of the first subway of the Kartal-Kadikoy metro service will be intensified after the opening of Kabatas-Kadikoy. Kadikoy-Kartal metro line between the 32 minutes to download with the city of Istanbul Kadikoy reaching Hatları'nın steamers and motor time with Eminonu, Karakoy, Besiktas and Kabatas reaching the transfer stations such as travel planning can be made more comfortable. City Lines, Eminonu, Karakoy, Besiktas ferry service, as well as Kabatas'da intense engine expeditions will meet the Istanbullular'i Kadikoy metro line. The 27 07.00-10.00 17.00-20.40 20 10.00 17.00 30 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Tender Announcement: Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line 12/05/2015 İSTANBUL TRANSPORT SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş. Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line Integration of T4 Metris Station with M7 Line will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 48296 1-a) Address of the Administration: YAVUZ SELİM MAH. METRO SOK. N: 3 ESENLER / ISTANBUL ESENLER / ISTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document: https: //ekap.kik. gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: Approx. 1500 m.tül line construction and 1 pieces 600 g
- The integration of Tekirdağ's production centers to the railway network 25/11/2015 The integration project of Tekirdağ's production centers to the railway network: The project of integration of the production centers of Tekirdağ into the railway network is prepared by tekirdağ TSO. Tekirdağ Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Trakya Development Agency TR21 Region (Tekirdag, Edirne, Kirklareli) load center of the railway transportation system (pre-feasibility) and the project's summary of the regional economic and social impact analysis to make the project, Tekirdag Trade and Industry Chamber Board of Directors Chairman and TOBB Board Member Cengiz Günay and Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin were signed and implemented. Tekirdağ TSO O
- Integration of Freight Centers to Rail Transport System was Held 24/02/2016 The Meeting of the Integration of Freight Centers to the Rail Transport System was held: The presentation of the final report of the ız Pre-Feasibility of the integration of the TR21 District Freight Centers to the Rail Transport System and the Summary of the Project Regional, Economic and Social Impact Analysis asyon prepared by our Chamber within the scope of the Direct Operating Financial Support Program of Trakya Development Agency The conference was held in the Conference Hall of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tekirdag. The Governor of Tekirdag Enver Salihoglu, Süleymanpaşa Governor Ahmet Atılkan, President of Tekirdağ TSO and TOBB Board Member Cengiz Günay, Çerkezköy District Governor Metin Kubilay, General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Mayor of Marmara Ereğlisi Kay
- CHP Gök: da Why metro integration in Ankara has not been completed CH 02/06/2017 CHP Sky: "Batıkent- Törekent-Çayyolu Metro Integration Why Halen Entering Service" CHP Ankara deputy, CHP group vice president Levent Gök Prime Minister Binali parliamentary question that be answered in writing by the Lightning to the TBMM Presidency requesting that the Grand National Assembly of Turkey PRESIDENCY The following questions should be answered in writing by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, 98 of the Constitution and 96. I supply according to the provisions. Levent GÖK Ankara deputy CHP group vice president Sincan Metro Line was launched in 2014. Passengers traveling in the direction of Sincan are transferring from Batıkent station to the wagons leading to Törekent station. The metro station ile
- Tramway Integration with İZBAN Provided 08/09/2017 Karşıyaka Tram The transfer service between Ataşehir station and İZBAN Mavişehir station starts. 8 With the transfer application to start on Friday, September, passengers will have the easiest access to both public transport systems and will respond to an important transfer requirement. The integration between İZBAN and Karşıyaka Tramway will be ensured. At the Atasehir Tram stop every 10 will take a departure every minute, and the bus will take you to İZBAN Mavişehir stop; İZBAN passengers who want to transfer to the tram to take the Atasehir stop. Ring flights will start at 06.35 from Ataşehir stop every day İZBAN Mavişehir leri
- Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line and Marmaray Line will be integrated into the pedestrian zone. 26/02/2012 The project, which is prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality for the important transfer center of ISTANBUL, Üsküdar Square, will change the face of the historical and trendy district of the city. Üsküdar Square, which is an important transportation point that provides the connection between Anatolia and the European side by sea, is; There are minibuses, buses and taxi stops as well as sea buses, city lines and motor docks. Üsküdar Square is an important knot point for pedestrians. Since traffic and pedestrian traffic are not separated from each other in a regular manner, traffic fright is experienced in the square. Üsküdar with a rich history of the 'Rail Systems and Urban Design Implementation with Highway Integrations Project' within the scope of the district tarihi
- TCDD revises its target as 2020 in Bursa high speed train line 20/02/2017 TCDD has revised its target as 2020 on the Bursa high-speed train line: Everything was in the mind and in front of us like we were yesterday. Bülent Arınç was the Deputy Prime Minister of the period. Faruk Celik was the Minister of Labor and Social Security of the period. At that ceremony, Binali Yildirim was the head of the Ministry of Transportation. In minds, lar Bursalılar 23 begins to travel by high-speed train Ak remained. But. When the amount of 2011 million pounds was completed in the tunnels between Bursa and Yenişehir, nothing else could be done. Bursa's high-speed train will connect to Ankara-Istanbul line Yenisehir-Bilecik bağla
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- STFA with TAV, Pakistanda highway and airport 04/04/2014 With STFA, TAV, Pakistanda highway and the airport demanded the following: STFA and TAV were in favor of the construction of the highway between Pakistan's Karachi and Lahore cities and the expansion of the Lahore airport. STFA and TAV's top executives met with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan. Negotiations STF CEO Mehmet Ali Neyzi, TAV Investment Coordinator Bulent Ozturk and joined Pakistan-Turkey Business Council President Reza's Land. In the meeting, Pakistan Protection Minister Khawaja Asif was also present. CEOs of Turkish companies emphasized their expertise in expanding airports and expressed their interest in investments in this sector in Pakistan.
- Fast train to new destination 2023 in Bursa Izmir 26/03/2013 New destination for high-speed train In 2023, a project was launched with the aim of 2023 from the opening of the Konya high-speed train line in Eskişehir, Bursa: Bursa-Bandırma-Balıkesir-İzmir high-speed train. The way to connect Izmir to Istanbul by high-speed train passes through Bursa. But there was an action in Demirtaş against the trucks working in the construction of the train katıl There was a ceremony in Eskişehir Station on Saturday. We read the news and articles about the ceremony carefully. There was a new target between the lines. Although… He was the target of the Minister of Transport: Fast target in the new train Bursa-Izmir yeni 10 March on these columns Ger
- Deadline for High Speed Train and Motorway Expected by Bursa 30/12/2018 24 started the June elections with the AK Party Bursa deputy who left the position as the month of 6 Mustafa Esgin, Bursa said today. Bursa, which follows the point reached in his work on the AK Party Bursa deputy, high-speed train and highway gave the good news. Bursa as the priority issue of the Istanbul-Izmir highway project that describes the AK Party Bursa deputy Mustafa Esgin, "Our city has already entered into an integration process with Istanbul Osmangazi Bridge. The year ahead of the work expected and expected before the end of the end of the highway. Istanbul-Izmir 3.5 clock will go down, while Bursa-Izmir 2 hours will fall. İstanbul
- Bursa Metropolitan Priority Target Transportation 13/04/2018 Bereket Sofrası, which was organized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa and became a tradition, was established this week in Mehmet Akif Neighborhood. Mayor Alinur Aktas met with the citizens of Medina Mosque, stated that the primary objectives of the transportation problems to be solved. Bereket Sofrası gatherings, which were started by President Aktaş during İnegöl Municipality and continued in Büyükşehir, took place in Mehmet Akif Neighborhood. AK Party Osmangazi District Chairman Ufuk Çömez, Osmangazi City Council Ömer Eşer, Mehmet Akif Neighborhood Mukhtar Musa Ünal and breakfast with the participation of Metropolitan bureaucrats; guests were offered a bagel, cheese, olives and tea. Big city…
- The goal of the Tram in Bursa is to reach the sites 29/02/2012 The answer to the tram suspect! Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the planned tram line to the city center, there are no technical obstacles, he said. We answered Altepe, who answered our questions on AS TV, about the claims and doubts that the project was not possible due to high slope. He stated that there are high slope applications in the world and solved them with engineering methods. He emphasized that the wagons were also prepared according to this feature. He also said that the construction of the line in Bursa and the domestic wagon produced in Bursa will be based on a project that takes into account the slope conditions. On target, there are Sites too! In the project of urban tram lines in Bursa, it is also possible to reach Siteler from the first mass housing districts of the city.
- Turkey's target in the new High Speed Railway Transportation Freight Transportation Available 29/07/2012 The company in charge of competition and affect the cost ratio 92 percent who prefer road transport, Turkey was lagging behind the developed countries for cheaper freight transport. According to some experts, the way out is to switch to a high-speed train system suitable for transporting loads. Turkey and the private sector in some of the cases, except as a general 1 when the unit price of goods transported by sea, this figure 4 iron path, the path turns to black xnumx'y. Throughout the country, sea transportation is carried out by 7, railway by 3 and land transportation by 5. According to these figures, Turkey, cheap ...
- China's goal to speed up with 1000 km speed train 06/12/2012 China's goal is to take the speed of 1000 km with the High Speed Train. Up to 2020 target in the country to increase the network and speed up to 1000 km in the world, especially one of the alternative technologies on the agenda with environmental pollution electricity. Every year more and more companies produce and market electric or hybrid models. However, there are problems that cannot be solved by electricity in the automobile industry. For example, traffic and speed limits. Therefore, developing countries are turning to non-traffic-driven rail systems that can rapidly cover long distances. Dolayısıyla