The net amount regarding the pr guarantee Av price to be paid for the Yavuz Sultan Selim and Osmangazi bridges, the Eurasia Tunnel, Istanbul-Izmir and North Marmara motorways was announced. The government to the projects next week will make 3 million 650 million TL payment. This money will come out of the citizen's pocket.
Yavuz Sultan, which is called di Mega dev, was awarded with Osmangazi bridges and İstanbul-İzmir and North Marmara highway projects by BOT method. State-owned vehicles guarantee for these projects. Transitions were determined in foreign currency. If the vehicle crossings remain below the guarantee limit, the state pays the difference with the taxes it receives from the state citizen.
So how are the payments to be made for the warranty calculated? Warranty payments are based on the 2 January dollar rate of the relevant year. This exchange rate is calculated and payments are made in April of the following year.
According to the news of Olcay Aydilek from Haberturk, Ankara completed the calculations related to the payments to be made within the scope of the el guarantee “for the year 2018. Based on 2 January 2018 dry. Accordingly, next week or the next week, the next week, the bridge and highway projects, 3 billion 650 million TL will be paid.
Is the money needed for payment ready? Yeah. It was learned that the necessary resources for guarantee payments were reserved for General Directorate of Highways. Officials say, “There is no problem with financing. Payments will be made before the end of the month, Öd he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 175 paid rent for Istanbul and Izmir 09/01/2015 Istanbul and Izmir for the 175 rent paid $ million attending the TAV's rent ceremony Minister of Transportation, "18 public-private sector of the DHMI 8 bill will enter the safe deposit box," he said. SOLOMON SEN AIRPORT business in a global marödk to become TAV Airports Holding, Turkey's entrance to Istanbul's Ataturk Airport and the Aegean shooting point dish Izmir Adnan Menderes total 174 million 647 thousand 444 dollars that commitment DHMİ to Airport + KDV rent paid the price. Turkey market is growing Elvan Minister, in his speech at the ceremony held for lease payments, "Turkey is the world's leading public-private partnership ...
- 2019 setting for Mega projects 22/02/2016 2019 setting for Mega projects: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; ongoing construction of the Eurasian Tube Crossing in the city, the third bridge, the third airport and subway works in conjunction with the Marmaray, road, rail, cable cars, new squares and cultural centers has intensified efforts to cultivate 2019 forms the backbone of economic and social life in Turkey A special roadmap is being prepared in order to accelerate the ongoing mega projects in Istanbul. After the 2014 local elections, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to prepare for the 2015 elections with the two general elections held in 2019, will be working on the projects with the district municipalities for the ongoing and planned works in the city.
- Turkey Will Be Growth Fund Assets to Mega Projects to Boost Resources 1.5 Percent 03/08/2016 Turkey Will Supply Growth Fund Assets to Mega Projects to Boost Percent 1.5: Turkey Welfare Fund was established. Funds will be provided for mega projects such as Kanal Istanbul, 3 Bridge and Airport. It aims to increase investments, achieve sustainable growth rates and ensure economic stability. Turkey Wealth Funds Establishment of the Draft Law Amending Certain Laws and Decrees of the President of the Parliament was presented. Channel Istanbul, 3. In addition to mega projects such as bridges and airports, a new source of funding is being created for Nuclear Power Plant construction, which will reduce dependence on foreign sources. Assembly to Turkey Assets Fund (TVF) in healthy goals with 2023 ...
- Channel Istanbul Project to be canceled? Dollar Brake to Mega Projects! 20/04/2019 The Kanal Istanbul project, which has been announced to be held on a continuous basis but has not been auctioned for a long time, now seems to be tied to the dollar rate! All Turkey closely followed by Channel not announced a date for the expected tender types Istanbul project. The Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning, "the first digging in November 2018" will be shot by the Ministry of Environment announced that the project is about to end in April 2019 a tender date is still unexplained. Dollar Rises Dry, Tender Zora Has Entered! The recent rise in the dollar exchange rate also raised the cost of the project. Previously, the Minister of Transport and infrastructure Alt
- Catenary Compensation Payment is made 11/04/2014 Catenary Compensation Payments: As the Custody-Sen Collective Contract gains catenary compensation for all "TCDD Catenary Line Section" employee, to pay additional compensation to personnel as of January 1 4 monthly salary accounts have been invested in April.
- 'Garanti' Eurasian Tunnel 09/11/2013 'Garanti' Eurasia Tunnel: It was learned that the Treasury granted 1 million dollars to the Eurasia Tunnel known as the brother of Marmaray for the first part of the 600 billion-dollar, Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway project. Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, in his speech at the Plan and Budget Committee on Wednesday, announced that until now, Treasury has signed a debt undertaking agreement for the first part of the Istanbul Strait Road Throat Tube Crossing Tunnel Project and Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project. One of these projects, known as the Eurasia Tunnel, is planned to be completed in 2015 during the Bosphorus Highway Tube Crossing project. The Eurasia Tunnel, which will connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul by road, is İstanbul
- 9 Billion 873 Million Pound Investments were Made in Istanbul (Special News) 18/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced the opening of 17 year rail system target as 1.5 year with 22 costing 2015 billion dollars for Kadıköy-Kartal Metro which cost 230 billion dollars in August, 2023 will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in August. . 641'da 2.6 mile long rail system line is aimed to reach. 8 million Metro passengers END 9 INCREASE IN YEARS During the period of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas total 873 billion 741 million liras was invested in the metro. The ongoing rail system investment amount is 2004 million pounds. Rail in XNUMX UM
- Today, the opening of the Kartal - Kartal metro was spent around 10 billion pounds 17/08/2012 Stating that transportation in public transport in Istanbul, the most important part of public transportation is also the rail system, said Topbas, who stated that they always believe that railways are: ray Despite the fact that it is the world's most expensive and heavy progressive work, we gave speed and weight to metro investments. We spent about 10 billion pounds in this period as a municipality. Last month, we laid the foundation of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro. The construction of the Halic Metro Passage Bridge, which will connect Taksim to Yenikapi via the Golden Horn, continues unabated. Başakşehir-Bağcılar-Yenikapı metro is in its final phase. We were able to increase the metro networks by 128 in our period. We have put Istanbul's first metrobus into service with the same understanding. İstanbul
- Izmir Metro reaches 650 million passengers 28/05/2015 Izmir Metro has reached the number of passengers of 650: In Izmir, the weight of the rail system in urban transportation has increased every day, while the 15 650, which was in service years ago, reached the number of 650 million passengers. 650, which entered from Fahrettin Altay Station, won the right to a free ride for one year, and a surprise ceremony was held at Fahrettin Altay Station, as İzmir Metro also reached the number of 650 million passengers. İlknur Haşlamacı, a housewife who passes the turnstiles to get on the metro without knowing anything, is the XNUMX millionth passenger with the alarms, the thrown confetti and the applause.
- Gulf Crossing Bridge will save 650 million dollars per year 19/11/2015 The Gulf Transit Bridge will save US $ X million a year: the work on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the largest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project, will reduce the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir from 650 to 9 hours. The work continues on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the fourth largest suspension bridge in the world. AAA team viewed the work on the bridge, which is the biggest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project, which will reduce the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir to 3,5 hours from 9 to 3,5 hours. In the studies for the bridge that will reduce the time of the Gulf crossing to 6 minutes, ini
- 3 1 million 650 thousand passengers moved with Akçaray 02/11/2017 1 2017 27 28 518 1 650 1 2017 Akçaray'da 27 thousand 28 people reached the highest number of passengers per day. Akçaray, which is frequently used by the bishops, served XNUMX million XNUMX thousand passengers in total since it was put into service. KOCAELILİLER LOVED AKÇARAY Akçaray, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality and the card launching started on the date of XNUMX August XNUMX, carries a daily average of XNUMX thousand passengers. Due to its fast, economical and comfortable design, the number of passengers transported in Akçaray is olmas
- Bridge and highway revenues approached 650 million pounds 16/10/2014 Bridge and highway revenues 650 million pounds were approached: Bridges and highways in the month 9 this year 649 million 434 thousand pounds of income was obtained in Turkey, bridges and highways from the In the 9 this year 649 million 434 thousand pounds of income was obtained. According to information collected by the AA correspondent from the General Directorate of Highways, the bridge and motorways in September 35 million 439 thousand 410 vehicles used. 78 million 139 thousand of these tools were provided income. 824 9 112 274 563 173 110 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- 2017 budget of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir 4 billion 950 million pounds 30/11/2016 2017 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 4 billion 950 million liras: 2017 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was accepted as 4 billion 950 million pounds. 244 investment project for approximately 2.3 billion pounds of resources that they allocate President Aziz Kocaoglu, 2014-2019 period will realize the total amount of investment will exceed 8 billion pounds, he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2017 has set the year targets. According to 2017 Year Performance Program and Financial Budget, which was approved by a majority vote in İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Council, 4 budget determined as 950 billion 2017 million TL increased by 10.37 increase compared to the previous year. Budget ...
- The cancellation fee of Metro projects 1 billion million million! 04/01/2018 Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla and Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe metro projects were canceled. It is claimed that four metro lines, which were decided to be borrowed, were canceled and that these companies would be paid about 1 billion 300 million. After Kadir Topbaş was resigned as mayor, there are consecutive project cancellations in Istanbul. Yesterday Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla and Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe projects were canceled. It is claimed that the four metro lines that were decided to borrow were canceled, while the tender price of the six projects was 12 billion pounds. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council member of the CHP Tarik Balyali, the contract of the withdrawal of the 859 percent of the costs, he said. So for giving up the project Yani
- Tender announcement: Turkish State Railways Narlı Malatya scored KM: 112 + 650-112 + 850 28/08/2012 Tender Responsible: Fahrettin Polat Tender Manager Phone: 422 212 48 00 Bidding Manager Fax: 4408,4298 422 212 Date Added: 90 39: 30.08.2012: 00 Tender Date: 00 00: 05.09.2012: 00 00 00 09 30 50 2012 Procedure: Construction Works Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: 112808 / 5 Mail: XNUMXbolgeinsaatihale@tcdd.gov.tr
- 3 Investments are Planned to be Invested on 20 Billion Liras annually 13/03/2013 Railways 3 year 20 billion liras Investment Making Planned TCDD, in 2013 4 billion 700 million pounds in the year 2014 7 billion 672 million 956 thousand pounds, while in 2015 7 billion 942 million 396 thousand pounds, plans to invest in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD General Directorate of 3 will invest over 20 billion liras in a year. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD General Directorate, 2013-2015 years between vehicle repair and manufacturing, rail and maritime transport 20 billion 315 million 352 is aiming to spend a thousand pounds. This year, vehicle repair and,
- 100 billion dollar mega projects continue unabated 20/07/2015 100 billion dollar mega-projects continue cutting speed: 100 billion dollar mega projects exceeding Turkey's progressing full throttle. 70 of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge has been completed. The 3 of the 340 bin 90 meter tunnel of the Eurasia Tunnel was completed. Although the government cannot be formed after the elections held in June, mega projects continue without slowing down. Turkey exceeds 7 billion dollars in total will lead to 2023 target Istanbul Finance Center (IFC) Project, the Eurasia Tunnel, Akkuyu Nuclear Power Plant, TANAP project, Turkey Current, High Speed Train (YHT) Lines, Channel Istanbul, 100. The bridge, 3. Airport, Local Car, National Regional Passenger,
- 100 billion dollar mega investments Lightning speed 24/05/2016 Lightning speed to mega investments in 100 billion dollars: 65 by President Erdogan. Binali Yildirim, who is charged with founding the government, has a huge agenda. Turkey will reach its target of 2023 100 billion dollars in total investment exceeding Lightning is expected to accelerate during the weekend made AK Party 2. 65 by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after he was elected President of the Extraordinary Grand Congress. Binali Yildirim, who is charged with establishing the government, is expecting an investment of billions of dollars. During the period of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 225 has been signed under the giant bill of projects. Binali of projects exceeding $ 2023 100 billion in total will reach its target of Turkey ...
- 2018 will be invested in 28 billion 800 million pounds in XNUMX 29/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 15 billion 900 million 123 project this year, they opened the service, said: "47 billion 700 million pounds planned to be completed next year, launched the 126 project." said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 15 billion 900 million 123 project this year, they opened the service, said: "47 billion 700 million pounds planned to be completed next year, launched the 126 project." said. Minister Arslan held a press conference on the 2017 year evaluation and 2018 year targets. Arslan, in his speech here, the last 15 year bur
- Rain Water D-650 Passed to Highway 27/11/2014 Rain Water D-650 Highway Pass: The rain water flowing into the highway around Dereköy Village in the town of Geyve in Sakarya was almost like a large waterfall. As a result of heavy rainfall in the upper parts of Bağlarbaşı village, rain water drainage system was not done correctly and it was directly flowed to D-650 highway. Those images were followed by astonishment. While the inhabitants of the village have the old road, the flood waters reach the Sakarya river with the canals, but the construction of the D-650 highway as a double road is completed. After the flood waters in the region were filled with water, the drivers had a hard time. Transferring troubles to the authorities Sık
- D-650 highway deteriorating retaining wall danger 16/02/2015 D-650 highway deteriorating the retaining wall collapses: Bilecik-Sogut road crossing of the D-650 highway from Istanbul to Eskisehir and Antalya is dangerous as a result of landslide. In the Bilecik-Söğüt road section of the D-650 highway, the retaining wall collapsed as a large portion of the filling soil underneath the road slipped. Due to the fact that it was very soft and could not withstand the melting snow waters, the floating soil destroyed the retaining wall, which was made of stone to support the road. As a result of the collapse of the building with no other way to stay, a danger for thousands of vehicles passing through the road. As a result of the slip of the highways, the roadside puts the signboard with pontoon and this strip Kar
- Today in History: 15 September 1917 The 650 rail, 4 bridge and telegraph pole were sabotaged in the Hijaz Railway Tarih 15/09/2012 15 September 1830 The first modern railway started with the opening of the Liverpool-Manchester line in the UK. This was followed by the 1832 France and the 1835, which began production in Germany. In the US, the 1830 railway was built after 1855 in Russia. 15 SEPTEMBER 1862 Izmir -Easasoluğ line started to serve. 15 September 1917 The 650 rail, 4 bridge and telegraph pole were sabotaged in the Hijaz Railway. 19 In September, Hanunda Sehilmatra Station passed into the hands of the rebels and the 5701 rail was destroyed. 15 September 1935 Ergani-Osmaniye line was opened.
- Today in History: 15 September 1917 Hicaz Railway has been sabotaged by 650 rail, 4 bridge and telegraph pole. 15/09/2015 Today in History 15 September 1830 The first modern railroad began with the opening of the Liverpool-Manchester line in the UK. This was followed by the 1832 France and the 1835, which began production in Germany. In the US, the 1830 railway was built after 1855 in Russia. 15 SEPTEMBER 1862 Izmir -Easasoluğ line started to serve. 15 September 1917 The 650 rail, 4 bridge and telegraph pole were sabotaged in the Hijaz Railway. 19 In September, Hanunda Sehilmatra Station passed into the hands of the rebels and the 5701 rail was destroyed. 15 September 1935 Ergani-Osmaniye line was opened.
- Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train 650 carried thousand passengers 21/11/2014 Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train 650 thousand passengers: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, High-speed Tren'l to (YHT) stating that they carry passengers around one thousand per day 15, "Since the opening of the Ankara-Istanbul line 650 thousand 7 trains are on the production line and 80 is in tender, "he said. Construction works for Ankara-Bursa, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Afyon-Izmir line are under way. "We will build a second line right next to the existing lines and we will increase the speed of these trains to 200 per hour. We started to work from Konya-Karaman. "he continues."
- Today in History: 15 September 1917 650 rail in Hijaz Railway Tarih 15/09/2016 Today in History 15 September 1830 The first modern railroad began with the opening of the Liverpool-Manchester line in the UK. This was followed by the 1832 France and the 1835, which began production in Germany. In the US, the 1830 railway was built after 1855 in Russia. 15 SEPTEMBER 1862 Izmir -Easasoluğ line started to serve. 15 September 1917 The 650 rail, 4 bridge and telegraph pole were sabotaged in the Hijaz Railway. 19 In September, Hanunda Sehilmatra Station passed into the hands of the rebels and the 5701 rail was destroyed. 15 September 1935 Ergani-Osmaniye line was opened.