TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun received the Sudanese Railways Foundation and the accompanying Delegation.
General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun expressed his pleasure to present the knowledge, experience and experience gained over long years to the sister country of Sudan.
He said they want to benefit from the experience of the historic ties between the two countries and developing cooperation emphasis SRC Deputy General Manager Sharafeldin if you Nasrel they are planning an extensive rail investment, considering the strategic position of the country in the coming years, and Turkey's railway area.
The SRC Delegation will make visits to TCDD and TCDD's railway facilities belonging to TCDD and 24 March - 04 April 2019.
16 The relations between TCDD and SRC, signed on the date of October 2017, have started with the signing of the ”Memorandum of Understanding for Improving Cooperation in the Field of Railway bir.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sudan Railways Delegation Visited TCDD 23/03/2018 Delegation under the leadership of İbrahim Fadul Abdalla, General Director of Turkish Railways Corporation (SRC), General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. Within the scope of the visit, the cooperation between the TCDD and the SRC and the cooperation fields under the Memorandum of Understanding and the areas of potential new cooperation were discussed. The guest delegation also visited the YHT CTC Center, Ankara High Speed Train Station and Etimesgut YHT Maintenance Complex as well as the TÜLOMSAŞ workshops in Eskişehir, and received information on the possible technologies and applications in Sudan.
- Japan Delegation Visited TCDD 18/03/2016 Japan Delegation Visited TCDD: A delegation from Japan visited TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız at his office. Japan Embassy Embassy of Economics Chief Inspector Takahiro Yonemura presented his successor, Naotake Okamoto, who will assume the task this week, as his mandate ends. Yonemura, in many infrastructure projects in Turkey, Japan and underlining that they are pleased with the close cooperation between Turkey, in particular, has expressed his hope that this will continue in the near future to work on the railway between the two countries. Omer Yildiz stated that they are closely following the developments related to the railway in Japan, and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
- A delegation from Cameroon visited TCDD and the Marmaray (Photo Gallery) 27/11/2013 The delegation of Cameroon Railways visited TCDD and Marmar: TCDD and its Subsidiaries and TCDD 19. 21-2013 November 1. He visited the Regional Directorate and MARMARAY and made various contacts. The first stop of the three-day visit of the CAMRAIL delegation was the General Directorate of TCDD. The meeting was held with the delegation headed by the Deputy General Director of TCDD İsa APAYDIN; presentations were made in all aspects of both railway administrations. Technical assistance for towing towed vehicles and spare parts, road construction, road renewal çekil
- Ambassador of Sudan Visited TCDD 08/12/2017 Sudanese Ambassador to Ankara, Yousif Ahmed El Tayeb El Kordofani, visited TCDD on 07 December 2017. During the meeting, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, 16 October 2017 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and Ibrahim Fadul Abdalla, General Director of Sudan Railways Corporation (SRC).
- Iran RAI delegation and TCDD delegation gathered in Malatya 28/09/2017 The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD. On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç. At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- Bangladesh delegation visits IETT 02/06/2012 The delegation from Bangladesh visited IETT and got information about public transportation services and metrobus in Istanbul. MAN Siddique, the undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Bangladesh, and a five-member delegation of transportation and environment managers, visited IETT for the Metrobus line in Dhaka, Bangladesh and visited the Akyolbil Center and metrobus line in the Kağıthane Garage. Then, IETT 's head office located in the head office of the general vice president of the guests. Hasan Özçelik and Maşuk met with Mete met with the role and importance of municipal and local government in mass transportation and metrobus. At the meeting…
- Traceca Delegation visited TCDD Izmir Port Authority. 24/06/2012 TCDD İzmir Port Operation Directorate was visited by Traceca Delegation within the scope of ”Logistics Centers and Maritime Highways II“ project. The delegation, which was accompanied by Seçil Özyanık from the National Secretariat of Traceca, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, visited TCDD İzmir Port Operations Directorate at noon. The delegation was briefed about the port. The 24 port is equipped with a floating crane with 90 tonnes and 1 mooring boats. In addition, the container handling operations in the terminal are 40 ton gantry crane 5 ton, 40 ton 10 pieces rubber wheeled transtainer, 25-42 19 toned and 8-10 deki
- Transport Officer-Sen Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ 04/09/2012 Can Cankesen, General Secretary of Transport Officer Union (Transport Officer-Sen), General Secretary Ahmet Arslantaş and Transport Officer-Sen Sakarya Provincial Chairman İsmail Yıldırım visited TÜVASAŞ. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki, expressing his satisfaction with the visits of the Transportation Officer-Sen delegation, informed the visitors about TÜVASAŞ and its activities. Referring to TÜVASAŞ's developments in the railway sector, Ertiryaki said, imiz One of our most important indicators of our success is that we become a company capable of producing to international markets. TÜ Can Cankesen, Chairman of the Transport Officer-Sen, is awarded by TUVASAS's Business Initiative Directions (BID) for the,
- TCDD Delegation Visited Dinar County 13/03/2013 TCDD Delegation Visited Dinar District Afyonkarahisar State Railways (TCDD) 7. Chief Operating Officer Enver Timur Taurus and Immovable Property Director Hasan Kara visited Dinar district and made observations in the buildings. TCDD delegation held meetings with the Governor Avni Kula, Mayor Saffet Acar, Police Chief Ahmet Yapar and District Director of National Education Hasan Tahtaoğlu. After the meeting, the delegation, who examined the area around the station, was present in a very wide area in the vicinity of Dinar Gar Constable and made a fix on the premises used by the addicts. The necessary measures will be taken in these buildings, some buildings will be demolished and Bu
- The Formation of the Formation of the Economies of the City (TÜDEMSAŞ) (Video) 03/05/2013 Provincial Economies Form Delegation TÜDEMSAŞ Visits past participated Sunday in the city's economy forms held in Sivas businessmen, representatives of civil society organizations and the AK Party Sivas Provincial Chairman Burhanettin dry, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Joint Stock Company (TÜDEMSAŞ) visited. First of all, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan received information about TÜDEMSAŞ's works and projects. The Provincial Chairman Burhanettin Kuru and the forum delegation visited the factory. Speaking during the visit of the AK Party Chairman of the Province of Burhanettin Kuru, AK Party Headquarters Economic Affairs held in Sivas on the last Sunday, the brand cities konuşan