Giresun gets the cable car. At the end of the 6 years of work, the company has signed a contract with the Chinese company to finance the project.
Giresun Mayor Kerim Aksu gave a good news to Giresun residents with a press conference
The meeting was held at the Zoning Directorate Meeting Hall, attended by Chinese Finance Company's Project Officers Chang Xuan, Project and Producer Company Officer Yurthan Gönül and Company Director Cevdet Erkmen.
Mr. Aksu gave information about the project at the meeting. '' 5-6 has been struggling to solve the project development and permit issues. Our ropeway Project has finally come to an end. First of all, I would like to welcome the representatives of the company we are together with and will provide financing. Talking about the project; We will provide financing from China. The project will pay itself and will not bring an extra burden on our municipality. We analyzed the feasibility study and technical issues. The ropeway will be built between Gemiler Çekeği Mahallesi and Kale. At the bottom of the station there will be a restaurant cafeteria and a view terrace. After this project is completed, we will work in Gedikkaya, Adatepe and Hasan Hill. Approximately 50 will provide a significant contribution to Giresun's economy and tourism. This project Giresun'a say good luck. ''
PROJECT COST 6 MILLION EURO
Project Responsible Yurthan Gönül; '' I would like to thank the Mayor who worked day and night for this project. Earlier we had made a cable car to Ordu as a company. Today, it contributed to the development of the city as well as to the increase in tourism. The same goes for Giresun. We are planning to make the cable car project in 2 year. The project is planned to pay itself. 5 All revenues will remain in Giresun Municipality after the year. In the first place, 10 will work with the cabin and provide a proven security system in the world. When the project is completely completed, the city will gain a different identity. Thank you to those who contributed, '' he said.
Project Finance Officer Chang Xuan, who came from China to examine the final stage of the project, stated that as a company, they provided more resources than 200 ropeway project. '' We provide the financing of this project as a company. I like Giresun as a city and I am sure that this project will make significant contributions to Giresun. We will fund the project from Chinese funds and banks. I would like to thank the Mayor Kerim Aksu, who made special efforts to bring this important project to Giresun. '' He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Cable Car to Giresun Castle 15/01/2019 The Mayor of Giresun, Kerim Aksu, met with the members of the press at the meeting held at the Municipal Assembly Hall. Aksu, "Hacı Hüseyin location Giresun Castle will go up with a cable car. This project will be using credit. Next month I will explain all the details of this project," he said. Chairman Aksu; ”We've made all the promises we've made since we took office. Only the market area could not do, legal problems came before us. We're going to do it again, we're going to cover the market and make arrangements. In the 80 provinces and districts in Turkey it makes the ministries of Culture Centers, made only in Giresun. We gave the land. The municipality has awarded the Cultural Center project with its own facilities, recently Bel
- Giresun Castle Cable Car Project Will Receive Approval 21/03/2013 Giresun Fortress Cableway Project Will Receive Approval Giresun is alleged to make a great contribution to tourism Giresun Castle is preparing for the ropeway project. The preparations for the ropeway project, which is planned to be built between the ships and the fortress of Gemilercekeği District and approved by Giresun City Council, were discussed by the Mayor of Giresun, Kerim Aksu and Governor Dursun Ali Şahin, and decided to send the Trabzon Cultural Property Protection Board to Trabzon. During the meeting, the cable car line will be approximately 1200 meters long and will cover a journey of 5 minutes. Source: www.giresun28haber.com
- Canceled cable car tender planned for Giresun Castle 05/04/2012 The delay of the cable car project, which was planned to be built in Giresun Castle, was canceled due to the failure of the Italian company. Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, "Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. Truth is not like the Turkish nation. They will play the instrument from where they sit, play, and sip their drink on. I'm giving up working with this company," he said. Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company. T
- Giresun Castle was approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism 17/08/2012 The Ministry of Culture and Tourism gave a favorable view to Giresun Castle for the construction of fountains and ropeways, which are compatible with the natural and historical structure of the castle. In the statement made by the Governorship of Giresun on the subject of the proposal of Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, the 1st Degree Archaeological Site Giresun Fortress of the approved Environmental Regulation Project and the changes, the Trabzon Cultural Heritage Preservation by the Regional Council on the proposal of Culture and It was stated that the General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums affiliated to the Ministry of Tourism received a positive opinion on the fountain and cable car project. As a result of the study conducted by the General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums on the project, Kültür
- Giresun Castle Ropeway Project Approved by the Ministry 18/08/2012 The Ministry of Culture and Tourism gave a favorable view to Giresun Castle for the construction of fountains and ropeways, which are compatible with the natural and historical structure of the castle. In the statement made by the Governorship of Giresun on the subject of the proposal of Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, the 1st Degree Archaeological Site Giresun Fortress of the approved Environmental Regulation Project and the changes, the Trabzon Cultural Heritage Preservation by the Regional Council on the proposal of Culture and It was stated that the General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums affiliated to the Ministry of Tourism received a positive opinion on the fountain and cable car project. As a result of the study conducted by the General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums on the project, Kültür
- Preparations are under way for construction of ropeway to Giresun Castle 04/06/2013 Giresun Castle infrastructure preparations for the construction of the cable car reportedly continued. Dursun Ali Şahin, the governor of Giresun, met with the company officials who carried out the project. The total length of the lift will be one thousand 280 meters and travel time will be 5 minutes Sahin, said: "Giresun Castle began to take the results of our efforts in the work of the ropeway project. As a result of our intensive efforts, we are planning to build the cable car project which will be approved by Trabzon Cultural Heritage Protection Board with the construction-run transfer model.
- The final declaration of the railway project workshop organized by Giresun University and Giresun TSO was announced. 18/02/2012 In the program held in Giresun University Güre Campus, the final declaration of the workshop on the railway line planned to be established in the Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Giresun-Trabzon route in the Eastern Black Sea was read. Prof. Dr. Giresun University Görele Dean of Faculty of Fine Arts Dr. In the statement read by Ramazan Sever, it is stated that the route of Tirebolu is the most advantageous route for the connection with the coastal and inner parts when considering the coastal settlements and alternative routes in the Eastern Black Sea. Harşit stream from the sea, where a channel up to a particular code can be created in the channel and the harbor is highlighted in the declaration used, the following views were given: '' The railway to Giresun and hence the Eastern Black Sea section of the national ş
- The City Council for the Ankara Castle Cable Car Project decided to begin work on the construction of the cable car line 28/11/2012 New developments related to Ankara Castle Cable Car Project, which will be realized by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The City Council decided to start the work to build the cable car to the region in order to increase the potential of the Ankara Castle, which is one of the capital's most important tourism areas. It is expected that a tender announcement will be made within the 2013 year after the studies and necessary approvals have been received. After the publication of the announcement, the documents related to the said tender will be available from Ankara Metropolitan Municipality in return for the price. Source: Investments
- Kastamonu Castle and Clock Tower is planned to be built between the cable car 02/04/2012 Kastamonu Mayor Turhan Topçuoğlu, Kastamonu castle and the clock tower will be established between the ropeway. Kastamonu Mayor Turhan Topçuoğlu, the 2011 year-end meeting held at the weekend between the castle and the Clock Tower announced the establishment of a ropeway system. Furthermore, if the implementation of this project is a first of its kind to emphasize that the move is also Chairman Topçuoğlu in Turkey, said the big tourist boom in Kastamonu implementation of the project that they estimate to live. Indicating that the approval of the High Council of Monuments should be issued for the implementation of the project President Topcuoglu, for this, the positive interview and said that they believe the confirmation will be released without a blocking. As a surprise project Sür
- Cable car coming to Ankara Castle 22/11/2012 Ankara Castle, the cable car is coming Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, one of the most important tourism areas of the capital of Ankara Castle to increase the potential of the work for the construction of the cable car decided to start the region. The Council of State convened under the chairmanship of Davut Erdem, the second deputy chairman of the Assembly, and the Tourism Commission Report, which was prepared for carrying out the necessary works on what can be done especially for the cable car, was discussed. Following the unanimous report of the members of the Assembly, the report prepared by the Commission on Elderly and the Unemployed was presented to the members of the council. Determining the needs of the elderly and out-of-country citizens living in nursing homes and dormitories,
- Alanya Castle cable car project to be conducted by Leitner company will be examined this month 08/02/2013 Alanya Castle cable car project, which will be made by Leitner, will be examined by the council this month. If the project is approved, work will be started immediately. Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, made a statement about the 'cable car and the walking band project' given to the Italian Leitner Ropeways Rope Transport company with the tender held on September 27 by Alanya Municipal Council. Sipahioglu, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to the World Heritage List of the Alanya Castle,
- Prospect of approval for the Alanya Castle cable car project 11/02/2013 The prospect of approval for the Alanya Castle ropeway project The 'cable car and the walking band project', which has been awarded to the Italian company for the construction of Alanya Castle by the municipality, will be examined by the Council for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Assets in this month. If the project is approved, work will be started immediately. The Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, made a statement about the 'cable car and the walking band project' given to the Italian Leitner Ropeways Rope Transport Company with the tender made by 27 September 2012 by the Municipal Council. Sipahioglu, the project for the improvement of the transportation network of the Alanya Castle, will be held by the ın
- Hacı Bayram Ankara Castle ropeway line construction tender preparation work has been started 01/03/2013 Preparation of the tender for the construction of Hacı Bayram Ankara Castle cable car line was started. Preparation of the specifications of the "Hacı Bayram - Ankara Castle Cable Car Project" to be realized by EGO General Directorate Rail Systems Department was started. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- Hacı Bayram Ankara Castle ropeway line construction tender preparation work has been started 04/03/2013 Hacı Bayram Ankara Castle ropeway line construction tender preparation work has been started The preparation of the alar Hacı Bayram - Ankara Castle Ropeway Project ler, which will be realized by the Directorate of Rail Systems Department of EGO General Directorate, has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; after the completion of the work and the necessary approvals will be announced in the coming days. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1107 / 26 November 2012 (ŞB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Amasya Ferhat Mountain-Amasya Castle cable car project on the way 28/10/2013 Amasya Ferhat Dağı-Amasya Castle cable car project on the way: Amasya Mayor Cafer Özdemir, said that the cable car project will make a significant contribution to Amasya tourism. The city square, Ferhat Mountain and Amasya Castle, the different points of the route is determined and will be presented to the conservation board about the approval of possible routes to the President Özdemir, the system will be operated with a build-operate-transfer model, he said. Özdemir, tourism will contribute significantly to the cable car in the year of 2015 will be put into service said.
- Alanya Castle Ropeway Project is on the agenda again 07/01/2016 Alanya Castle Ropeway Project is on the agenda again: The annual average of the 30 thousand vehicles entering the Alanya Castle in the UNESCO World Heritage Temporary List, causes vibration and exhaust gas to be destroyed. Alanya Municipality to prevent this damage, as well as to increase the number of visitors to the 'Alanya Dream' project has been downloaded from the shelf. The castle, which is one of the symbols of Alanya district of Antalya, is located on the peninsula rising from sea to 250 meters. The 6.5 century Seljuk work, which is still in the 13 kilometer of the city walls, is still continuing.
- Alanya Castle First Step for the Cable Car Line Today 08/01/2016 The First Step for the Alanya Castle Cable Car Line Today: The first meeting of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will be held today in the first assembly of Alanya important issues for the future for many years the dream of the citizens of Alanya, many presidential candidates in the projects of the mayor of the presidential palace shown in the project today for the Castle of the Metropolitan Metropolitan Assembly will be the first step. In line with the decision to be taken at the parliament meeting where the 1 / 5000 project will be on the agenda, work on the ropeway will be initiated. In addition, the transfer of the Alanya Bus Station to the Mahmutlar Neighborhood in the Metropolitan Assembly will be transferred to the Zoning Commission. In the past with the positive decision that will be made after the matter is discussed in the commission un
- Afyon Castle cable car project ready 26/09/2016 Afyon Castle cable car project ready: Mayor Burhanettin Coban; last period of the issue of elevator to come up, but due to the cost of the Afyon Castle announced that they are preparing a ropeway project. Afyonkarahisar Municipality, Kent Square, which will extend from the historic Afyon Castle ropeway project has made a great progress. Mayor Burhanettin Çoban; said that the construction of a lift to Afyon Castle, which was abandoned due to the cost, was the subject of the issue of elevator construction last period. From the city square We want to know the President Burhanettin Coban; Iler We were the first, did not look hot to the lift, they told us to make an elevator. If you remember the last period of the newspaper I've given the 'bride here elevator project ars
- Karahisar Castle cable car project approved 06/10/2016 Karahisar Castle ropeway project has been approved: Mayor of Afyonkarahisar Burhanettin Çoban has announced that he has been granted permission from the Regional Council for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Heritage in Eskişehir to transport the cable car to the Karahisar Castle. President Shepherd, Castle and Erdal Akar Park to be installed between the cable car will be installed at the end of 2017 said. Mayor of Afyonkarahisar Burhanettin Çoban was the guest of the second session of the October Provincial Assembly meeting. President Çoban, who visited the Provincial Council President Salih Sel before the meeting, made a presentation about the activities to the members of the assembly. President Shepherd, Karahisar Castle in a question about the acquisition of tourism, "The cable car ruins the image, silhouette"
- Mardin Castle Cable Car Project at Habitat Conference 25/10/2016 In the Habitat Conference Mardin Castle Ropeway Project Intense Interest: Great Interest to Mardin Castle Ropeway Project at Habitat Conference: ele Residential and Sustainable Urban Development esi in Quito, Ecuador, organized by the United Nations (UN) every two years contact. In order to create settlements for people and to create awareness in the international public opinion in order to manage the effects of rapid urbanization in developing countries, 160 participated in the conference with the participation of the country at DIKA. 17 - 20 October 2016 is a local and national event in Mardin after the Habitat conference in Quito, the capital of Ecuador.
- Alanya Castle Ropeway Project Introduced to Travel Agencies 21/12/2016 Alanya Castle Ropeway Project Introduced to Travel Agencies: For the improvement of the traffic network of the historical Alanya Castle, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage candidate, the Alanya Municipality was informed by the Travel Agencies about the Teleferic Project which was started to be constructed between Damlataş Social Facility, Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate. TELEFERIC PROJECT INTRODUCED TO TRAVEL AGENCIES In order to improve the traffic transportation network of the historical Alanya Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Alanya Municipality has been informed by the Travel Agencies about the Teleferic Project, which was started by Alanya Municipality, Damlataş Social Facility, Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate. Filika Restaurant…
- Concrete Day at Alanya Castle Cable Car Project 19/01/2017 Concrete Day in Alanya Castle Teleferic Project: The concrete pouring stage of the Teleferik Project, one of the most important projects of Alanya Municipality, has been reached. The foundation was laid last November and today the bottom concrete will be thrown. The project was planned in the period of previous Alanya Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu, but the beginning of 2014's Mayor Adem Murat Yücel'e since April, which will be known as the Project of the three-month excavation of the Teleferik Project, then the bottom concrete pouring phase was reported today. The construction company that undertakes the construction of the cabins, which is the starting point of the cabins and used as a car park for the Municipality Guest House for a period of time ler
- First Concrete was Thrown in Alanya Castle Cable Car Project 20/01/2017 The first concrete was thrown in the Alanya Castle Ropeway Project: The work of Alanya's dream of 30 annual ropeway continues unabated. In the last November, excavation and foundation laying work began in the Teleferik Project sub-base concrete was poured today. The second stage will be poured into the second stage of concrete. Damlataş Social Facility, Construction of the lower station foundation concrete in the Teleferic Project, which was started between Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate. and 1. foundation concrete was poured. 2 and 3. manual excavation was completed. 4. Work continues in the area where the mast and the upper station are located. Cableway ...
- Kastamonu Castle Ropeway Project tender 18/02/2017 Kastamonu Castle Cable Car Project was awarded: The project supported by the North Anatolian Development Agency (KUZKA) will connect the Kastamonu Castle and the Clock Tower from the sky. The project, which will bring a new perspective to the course of Kastamonu's unique historical fabric and the general appearance of the city, was held. Two companies offered the tender for the Teleferic Project, which is approximately 7 million 637 thousand 696 lira. The bids submitted by the firms will be decided on the contractor firm after the tender commission evaluates the tender submitted by Tahsin Babaş, Mayor of Kastamonu Municipality. Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin Babaş who gave information about the cable car project after the tender, İ
- Kastamonu Castle-Clock Tower Cable Car Project was signed 03/04/2017 The contract of Kastamonu Castle-Clock Tower Cable Car Project was signed: Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin Babaş signed a contract for the 'Teleferic Project', which is named as the Crazy Project by the public, to connect the historical Kastamonu Fortress and the Clock Tower from the sky. The works will be started as of today after the signatures of the Mayor Tahsin Babaş, which has won the tender for the 'Teleferic Project', which will support the projects of the historical Kastamonu. Mayor Tahsin Babaş who asked the contractor to complete the project as soon as possible, Belediye Our goal is to bring the historic Kastamonu to the surface. Of course, we have to support the tourism region with various projects. Our cable car project ik