Very special images about TCDD mechanics dancing with a wolf on rails in East
The invitations of the machinists to remove them from the wolves were in vain. Kurt reads what he knows. Black train leans in front of nature; wormy Spring, especially in the western regions, warming hearts slowly warms itself with a life scream makes. In an environment where the beauty of the table is dominated by TCDD, u
Every place is covered with whitewash. The machinists first notice a blackout on the rails. This could pose a risk to cruise safety! Machinists, cautious Mak
Now the speed of the train is lowered. The blackout becomes clear; It's a wolf. The mechanics, the herd running away from the herd running on the rail warns with a horn, and "invite" to come out of the rail. Kurt doesn't say, "Are you with me?" He's not coming back. Makinistler, this time by removing the head out of the glass, is sounding. He doesn't respond. All the effort of the machinists is in vain Mak
The wolf is not leaving the tracks. The black train leans respectfully in front of nature. Kurt continues on his tracks. The respect of wildlife as well as the road safety of TCDD machinists is greatly appreciated (Habertürk)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Skiers in Palandok opened the season with fire dance 05/12/2014 Palandökende skiers opened the season with a dance of fire: the winter season in Palandöken opened with the fire dance of the torch skiers. The torch skiing show in the Palandöken Ski Center was a scene of colorful images. With the opening of the skiing season, ski lovers flocked to the ski resort in Palandöken Ski Center. Ski fans watching the show held at the Xanadu Hotel, danced around the fire and enjoyed their hearts. Xanadu Snow White Hotel General Manager Murat Altug Kargı, stated that they have opened the ski season as of today, today they are doing a special torch ski show for their guests. Kargı, who stated that the occupancy rate in the hotel has increased a lot before Christmas, öncesi
- Indian Dance Show on Nostalgic Tram in Taksim 20/05/2016 Indian Dance Show in Nostalgic Tram in Taksim: 19 May in Taksim Square In the context of the Youth and Sports Day activities, the Indian dance performance in the nostalgia trolley has attracted great interest. Istanbul Beyoğlu Beautification Association organized a dance on the nostalgic tram in Taksim as part of 19 May Atatürk Commemoration Youth and Sports Day. Between the Taksim Tunnel and the tourists serving the tourists in the back of the nostalgic tram car show, the group attracted great interest from the citizens. Interesting dance and clothes and live music with the Indian group of citizens from outside the tram joined by dancing. Taksim area at a time with Indian dance a
- Trainers to use Marmaray trains continue their trainings in Edirne 24/05/2012 Trainers who will use Marmaray trains continue their trainings in Edirne. Turkey's most important, one of the transportation projects Marmaray Project preparations for the to use the Marmaray railway Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) machinists are getting education in the area where the stand Marmaray railway in Edirne Station Directorate logistics warehouse. During the two-week practical and theoretical trainings, 15 mechanic training is available for each semester. TCDD 1. Barbarossa Kozaci, one of the region's chief mechanics, said that they gave practical trainings to mechanics who will use the Marmaray trains as both a theoretical and a test drive. Kozacı, who are successful in the examinations to be held at the end of the trainings, are the sonunda
- Training of the mechanic who will use the vehicles in Marmaray 24/05/2012 One of the most important transport for the Marmaray project of the century in Adapazarı assembly of the cars and locomotives imported from South Korea sets made in Turkey Wagon Industry Plant. The assembled wagons were brought to Edirne Station. Wagons are being tested since July of last year. The mechanics working in the subways of Istanbul are brought to Edirne in groups and trained by Marmaray vehicles. So far 5 has completed its group training. The 4 group will come to Edirne for further education. The trainings will continue until the completion of the Marmaray project. Trainers who complete their training will be subjected to the practice exam. Those who succeed here, even on the Marmaray rail system Burada
- In Sweden, the firm banned the wearing of shorts back 11/06/2013 In Sweden, the firm banned the wearing of Shorts Back Stepped Sweden's capital Stockholm, Sweden, using the male trainers, the shorts ban against the "skirted action" gave the result. The company operating the trains, the employees announced that the shorts will be distributed. In the Roslagsbanan district in the north of Stockholm, mechanics using suburban trains wanted to wear shorts instead of pants in hot weather. However, the employer company, employees of the working hours of shorts wearing the shorts would be deemed to be appropriate, this request was opposed. At that time, a part of the male mechanic working in the suburban line asked for the skirts given to the female employees and started to wear these skirts during working hours. Swedish and world press İsveç
- Camera Placed in Suburban Trains in Argentina 01/08/2013 Camera was placed in suburban trains in Argentina Makinistlerinin neglected eyes before the eyes: Argentina suburban trains placed cameras, mechanics, rails should focus on the mobile phone, they read the book and read that they slept. The cameras placed on suburban trains in Argentina revealed that the mechanists should focus on the rails, talk on their mobile phones, read books and sleep. Interior and Transport Minister Florencio Randazzo shared with the public the records of omissions in suburban trains. In the recordings, there are images of the mechanic who sleep in the road crossing between the stations, close the camera with a T-shirt, read the book while the train is speedy and speak on the cell phone. Some of them are dismissed, Randazzo says, usu
- South Korea's machinists strike growing 19/12/2013 The strike of the mechanics in South Korea is growing: the strike of the mechanists who opposed the privatization of railways in South Korea has grown even more with the participation of the employees in Seoul. When the new government decides to privatize one of the lines in the railway sector, the strike by the machinists is about to fill the second week. According to the laws of South Korea, more than 40 is not allowed to strike. Although the mechanics decided to strike, the train, train and high-speed train service until the beginning of the week was not a hitch. Due to the day and night work of mechanic who could not strike legally, the flights started on Monday. Currently Şu
- Mechinists strike in Germany paralyzes rail transport 09/10/2014 In Germany, the strike of the parinists paralyzed rail transport: the strike of the German Machinery Association (GDL) in the evening started paralyzing railways throughout the night and caused intense delays during the day. Interviews with the Deutsche Bahn (DB) affiliated GDL trade unions failed to get results. The strike hit local trains, especially freight trains, commuter trains and high-speed trains. A spokesman for the GDL union announced the strike ended in the morning at 06: 00 as planned. However, the effects of the strike were reflected as delays in train services until noon. Strike under the leadership of GDL; Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Köln
- The strike of machinists in Germany adversely affected transportation 19/10/2014 In Germany, the strike of the machinists adversely affected transportation: the strike, especially the long-distance trains in the districts of Halle / Leipzig, Hamburg / Hannover and Mannheim, as well as suburban, local and freight trains were also affected. The strike of the mechanics, which started at 02.00, caused restrictions throughout Germany. Approximately one percent of trains are in use after the start of the strike, 30 said in a statement, the company is doing its best to minimize the impact of the strike and the passengers with a limited number of trains, an alternative emergency plan to reach the goals of the target reported. Under the urgent plan, some in the capital Berlin Acil
- Four-day strike by mechanics paralyzed Germany 07/11/2014 The four-day strike of the machinists paralyzed Germany: Hüseyin Oluç, who left his house and stepped out of his house to the train station in order not to be late for his appointment in Munich, is only one of the passengers who suffered a strike on the German railways, Deutsche Bahn. The owner of the two children on the train once there was a hitchhiking in the afternoon of the 07: 15 queue when the 70: 07.35. Born in the town of Waldkraiburg and Munich between the XNUMX km away from the highway and the one person for the car is costly for the train journey who prefer not to be able to arrive in the middle of yesterday, one and a half hours late. … My train from XNUMX to the city of Rosenheim ”
- The strike of mechanists in Germany struck taxi drivers 08/11/2014 In Germany, the mechanics' strike struck taxi drivers: Germany's machine workers started on Thursday and the strike life that ended on Monday at 04.00 continued to adversely affect. Two-thirds of trains were canceled due to the strike. There were very few passengers at the train stations, which were always full. Due to the cancellation of delays and delays, passengers who had to wait in the train stations for a long time offered German Railways DB, coffee, tea and water. THE COURT HAS FOUND THE LEGAL STRUCTURES German Railways' efforts to stop the strike continues. The railroads filed against the Frankfurt Labor Court for the cancellation of the strike were rejected. Yol
- In Germany, the strike of machinists will paralyze transport for three days 22/04/2015 In Germany, the strike of the machinists will paralyze the transport for three days: The Train Mechanic Union (GDL) has decided to launch a work-off action that will affect millions of passengers after failing to reach an agreement with the German Railways (DB). Today trains start the strike, the next two days are included in the passenger trains. The action is expected to continue until 9 in the morning on Friday. Speaking to the Passauer Neue Presse, GDL President Claus Weselsky said that the government has gone on strike for the first time since November, as the administration does not want to come to a conclusion on negotiations, working hours and union representation. An example of the limitation of overtime, Weselsky said, kon
- Mechinists strike affected millions 06/05/2015 The strike of the machinists has affected millions: major disruptions are being experienced in Germany due to the strike of the mechanics that will continue until Sunday. Two-thirds of the German railway company Deutsche Bahn's (DB) expeditions were canceled. Millions of passengers were affected by the longest strike in the history of the WB. Motorists in suburban trains went on strike, causing disruption in urban transportation. The strike was reported to have hit the provinces and freight traffic, especially in eastern Germany. A few thousand machinists in the west of the country because of the civil servants are not entitled to strike. The center of gravity of the work-stop is Berlin, Halle, Leipzig, Dresden, Frankfurt and Mannheim. Politicians and the DB company, Siy
- German Engineers Strike 08/05/2015 In Germany, the German railroad company offered a mediator. In the third day of the strike by the German mechanics, the German railroad company offered to the union to negotiate. Grube, the German Machinery Association (GDL), who refused to go to arbitration, proposed that Platzek should mediate in collective negotiations. Grube, pointing out that the existing situation can not be continued further by reducing the tension in the collective talks and the process wanted to relax. The President of the GDL Union, Claus Weselsky, also stated that they will examine the proposal but have not yet reached such a proposal.
- Expressions of Mechinists Related to the Train Accident 10/07/2018 24 2 was called to the office of the Prosecutor to be taken by the mechanic in relation to the train crash. The first statements of the 2 mechanic appeared. 100-110 motorists said they went miles away, "We felt the shake and the brakes. But the train derailed," they said. 24 in Tekirdag, the person died of the trains of the train was reached. According to the statements, when the locomotive entered the grille, the train was shaken by the gap in the ground. The mechanics took the brake to stop the train as soon as they knew there was a problem with the floor. The mechanics, "We felt the shake and the brake," he said. 2 was released after receiving the mechanic statement. MACHINES'S APPEARANCE CALLED TO BE GIVEN IN 24 LER
- The names of the machine engineers died in the train accident 13/12/2018 Hulusi Böler (06.36) of Tokat, who died in a high-speed train accident at 3 in Ankara this morning, will be buried in his home town Üzümören tomorrow. 34 06.30 high speed train moving from Ankara High Speed Train Station at Anıttepe to 206 with a passenger on the 06.36. The 2 wagon and guide train of the high-speed train were scrapped due to the accident. The high speed train collapsed on the train due to the impact of the overpass at the Marşandiz Station. The guide train, which was damaged greatly, was thrown by the 30 meter.
- Tender Announcement: TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Cumaovası - Torbalı - Selçuk, Corrective Milling Work Between Sarayköy and Goncalı Stations 26/01/2012 TENDER INFORMATION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION TENDER RESPONSIBILITY INSPECTION BIDDING ADDRESS TCDD OPERATION 3.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE / IZMİR PHONE AND FAX NO 3 0 232 464 31 31 4269 0 232 464 77 / 98 TIME 16 01 2012 07 02 2012 15 00 500 2012 1791 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX NAME QUANTITY TENDER DOCUMENTS Cumaovası - Torbalı - Selçuk, Corrective Milling Process on Rails Between Sarayköy and Gonçalı Stations AD
- Women on the tracks, we are also on the rails Ray 03/07/2012 In Eskişehir, 12, which uses tram in light rail system, stands out with its homeland performances. Fatma Bostan (12), a woman from the 31 women in Eskişehir Light Rail System Facility (ESTRAM), told the AA correspondent that 9 has been a homeland worker for the year and said that it is the first woman from Eskişehir. Bostan, who graduated from Ankara University Çankırı Vocational School Mechanical Engineering Department, said that he did not know the meaning of the word "vatman" before starting to work. Bostan, after graduating from university education and started to look for a job by expressing, said: "Iskur Provincial Directorate of 'Would you like to be a motherfucking ...' Paper came. I went to the interview.
- Marmaray trains on tracks (Video) 12/09/2012 Marmaray trains on rails Source: www.beyazgazete.com
- Country looking for its future on the tracks 21/09/2012 In the middle of the fair, the monument appeared as a rising locomotive, "This is our work." said. Then he told the story. We don't do it alone. TÜLOMSAŞ-GE co-production. Electric. GE is an American company that has a say in the world. Place of production Eskisehir. All materials were obtained from Turkey. Indigenous industry has activated. 150 pen work. 50 Turkish company did business. This locomotive, which draws attention with its original design, is a first in Turkish railway history. Produced to open up to the world markets. Showcased at the biggest railway fair in Europe in Berlin. Not bad. But yet the head of the road. We will sell to Europe, Middle East and Africa. Then inside…
- Dreams were Real First Native Tram on Rails | Bursa (Special News) 28/12/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first local tram produced in Bursa saying it was the pride of Turkey, "Our dreams came true, very proud. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will make the first ride of this tram signed by Bursa to visit our city. Bursa The first local tram, which was produced in Bursa under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality and inspired by the symbols of the city and which was designed as a 'silkworm', was brought to the BURULAŞ workshop. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Durmazlar produced the first domestic tramway test drive. President Altepe, Bursa, the name of the world-wide announced that the signature of a serious success, ciddi We kept the promise of the election process and Başkan
- New railcars of nostalgic tram line in Bursa 07/02/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the new tram lines on the Victory Square and İncirli Street with the extension of the new wagons on the rails were reduced. With the work done on İncirli Street, the railroads that followed the rails were followed with interest by the citizens. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the Victory Square and the Nostalgic tram line on the Incirli Street in the first place will be extended to Mesken later to the Siteler, while the new wagons from Germany were lowered to the rails. The 4 tramway car, which was supplied to meet the intense demand of the pro-active people, was lowered to the tracks with the 3 hourly work carried out on Incircirli Street. Yıldır
- A Life on Cold Rails 12/05/2013 A Life of Cold Rails When morning morning, cold iron rails begin to work over time. Every day until the evening go-come distance taken from 20 kilometers. The railroad is in many regions with 10-15 km tracks and guardians. The railway road keeper, who controls the area he is responsible for every day, has to take care of the cashier. Mustafa Dogan (1975), who started his career as a laborer in State Railways (DDY) 57, he is one of the guards of railway. For twenty years, while overseeing the area he was in charge of, he walked around the world a thousand times to walk around 85 a thousand kilometers. Asık Veysel "I'm on a long, thin road, I'm going to day by night", as if ...
- A Railway Story: A Life on Cold Rails 08/05/2013 A Life of Cold Rails When morning morning, cold iron rails begin to work over time. Every day until the evening go-come distance taken from 20 kilometers. The railroad is in many regions with 10-15 km tracks and guardians. The railway road keeper, who controls the area he is responsible for every day, has to take care of the cashier. Mustafa Dogan (1975), who started his career as a laborer in State Railways (DDY) 57, he is one of the guards of railway. For twenty years, while overseeing the area he was in charge of, he walked around the world a thousand times to walk around 85 a thousand kilometers. Asık Veysel "I'm on a long, thin road, I'm going to day by night", as if ...
- Native tram on rails at the end of this month 11/06/2013 Native tram rails at the end of this month Bearded Odunpazarı Eskişehir Mayor Burhan, to learn about the production process of Turkey's first indigenous tram businessmen accompanying Bursa Mayor Recep visited Altepe'ye. Speaking during the visit Altepe, the rail system vehicles are on the agenda of all cities today, said: "Because these vehicles are taken from abroad are paying large sums. As soon as we come to office, we must produce this as a native." The tram, which has been produced with the guidance of our Metropolitan Municipality, has world standards and all certificates ık