In heavy winter conditions, the railroad workers who work to prevent the disruption of railway transportation, snow and ice cleaning on the tracks during the winter.
The challenging and important railroad workers are struggling to keep trains from being interrupted. They are cleaning the snow-covered rails and breaking the icicles formed in the tunnels.
Workers working non-stop in harsh winter conditions are working according to the 24 hour working principle.
TRT News, 47, which continues its hard work near the village of Yağbasan in Sarıkamış, Kars. Road Maintenance Directorate accompanied the teams.
Road Maintenance Chief Mevlut Koyuncu, "both Baku-Tbilisi-Kars international railway line as well as the Eastern Express trains that will not interfere with the 24 hours working on the basis of the harsh winter conditions are working." He said.
200 kilometers rail entrusted to the team of 3 personality
The gigantic snowplow on the rail runs all day long, cleaning the rails so that trains can pass through.
200 kilometers from Erzurum Khorasan to Georgia border train 3 entrusted to the crew.
Birol Ağdağ snow globe operator is one of the oldest profession. Agdag shakes the steering wheel on the 32 for years:
. You can't do this when you don't like a love affair. In heavy winter conditions, the 24 watches the phone at a point where it is difficult to reach. Ağır
Tunnels clearing from ice
There are also tunnels working for the railroad safety. Water leaking through the walls of the tunnel creates huge ice masses, making the movement of trains difficult. Railroad workers are digging these ice cubes with digging and shovels.
The snow and ice shifts of the railway workers continue until April. (TRT)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers (Photo Gallery) 26/07/2013 Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers: Workers who renew railway lines in Sarıkamış-Kars Dikme village work selflessly during Ramadan-TCDD Erzurum 45. Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Sahin: "Ramadan in one day before the 864 meter line were renewed and continue to work in the 864 meter line today. Our friends continue to work selflessly. In this month, the heat affects a little bit, but does not affect our daily performance. Workers who started to work in the early morning hours in the village of Sarikamish-Kars Dikme, which is part of the program of 2013 of the TCDD, are working in the region,
- Railway Workers in Elazığ 15/12/2016 Railway Workers of Elazığ: The snow workers of Elazığ: After the snowfall in Elazığ, the railway workers are making a great effort to prevent any disruption in transportation. It also affected the snowfall and extreme icing railways in the Eastern Anatolia region. In Elazığ-Tatvan railway line, workers do snow and ice cleaning on scissors and level crossings in order to prevent any problems in train crossings due to snow and ice. Authorities, Elazığ Palu district and Bingöl'un Genç district of the 63 kilometers between the lines are regularly checked every day reported. After snowfall, level crossings with scissor heads by railway workers Kar
- Train Head Mixed 02/06/2014 The train workers are confused: With the last purchases, the train workers who are newly recruited and the train trainers are given the train, and the train trainers, who are on duty, will also be invited to the part training and the movement course will be given. So what will happen to TTIs after the movement course? Will the officer of the motion officer perform his duties in train position through his watch? Will be able to prepare and model models for moving and receiving transactions, to do wagon documents etc. For example ; Duty Officer 22, 23. Let's examine the materials, 22-Freight Service logistics mad
- Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions 08/01/2015 Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions: The harsh winter conditions in Konya had a negative impact on tram routes. After the problems were solved, the flights started again. Due to the heavy snowfall and storm in Konya, due to the problems experienced in the consoles, the flights that could not be made between Alaaddin and Sakarya neighborhood started again after the malfunction.
- The difficult process is over at the Gulf Crossing Bridge 13/02/2015 The challenging process is over at the Bay Crossing Bridge: the grid cables for the Gulf Crossing Bridge, which will reduce the duration of the journey between Istanbul and Izmir and become the fourth largest suspension bridge in the world, were completed. The work on the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir project, which will reduce the highway journey between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5 hours, continues at full speed. The project started in 2013 and has a height of 254 meters. Short-term stopped maritime traffic was resumed. TWO COLUMN UNITS The 2 682 meters are connected to the two sides of the Gulf of Izmit. The world's largest Tamam
- The Most Difficult Phase Exceeded in Konak Tram 15/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's environmental, economic and comfortable urban transportation of the tram project carried out with the goal of one of the most difficult curves in Konak line was exceeded. The line between Altınordu Square and Vahap Özaltay Square covering the region where Alsancak Railway Station is located was completed 4 days before the planned day with day work. After the laying of the rails, the paving works were completed quickly and the flow of traffic was restored to normal. One of the tough stages of the Konak Tramway, which has been built by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, has been left behind. Within the scope of the line manufacturing, in front of the Alsancak Station 31 starts in July, between Sait Altınordu Square and Vahap Özaltay Square ları
- Every corner of Izmir, they are undertaking the most difficult jobs 07/03/2018 Women who work in different units of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality provide power and add color to the city they live in, from life and property security to transportation and cleaning. They take on the toughest jobs in every corner of Izmir; not to grievance stories, but with power, courage, skills and achievements. Women who work in different business areas of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality are setting an example for their fellow men. Some dive into the flames, who lead thousands of people each day by dominating the 120 ton train. Who cultivates champions for days while he spoke of Turkey. Here are some of the strong, courageous and resourceful and kind women of Izmir İşte
- Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission 01/04/2014 Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission: General Manager of Zorlu Energy Group, one of the sponsors of the Istanbul Carbon Summit organized between 3-5 April, is Sinan Ak: "Following the carbon footprints, Zorlu Energy Group contributes to green growth by planting seedlings on the other hand, Istanbul-Zorlu Energy Group General Manager Sinan Ak states that" the Group has achieved firsts in carbon emission "which is the most important danger in the future. the risks and opportunities faced in the transition, the strategies for the future geçiş
- Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works In Progress 18/12/2014 Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works Continues: In the Kepez district of Antalya, the street 5 has been occupied by slums in the years before, and it is being modernized with 1 million 500 thousand pounds lower and upper building works. On the street where the name of the late Minister Fatin Rüştü Zorlu was given, hot asphalt, central and rain water drainage works are carried out. Kepez Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street, while completing the lower and upper building deficiencies, the street asphalt infrastructure preparations in the completed section of the hot asphalt work started. Total 1400 meters long, 30 meters wide, 8 thousand tons hot asphalt Toplam
- Tour Of Mersin's Longest And Most Challenging Stage Completed 27/04/2019 5, which has the longest track of 192 kilometers of Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour organized by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Stage completed. 2. The overall winner of the stage was Aaron Grosser, Germany-Bike Aıd pro. Mersin Governor's Office under the auspices of Turkey Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and the Cycling Federation was held in collaboration 2. Tour Of Mersin International Bike Tour 5. The stage started from Mut. The longest and most challenging course of the tour is 2. At the stage, Mut, Gülnar, Silifke, Erdemli and Mezitli, including a total of 2 county was competed by the contestants. 5. General Classification winner of the stage, Germany- Et
- Who will solve the problems of railway workers 11/09/2013 Who Will Solve the Problems of Railway Workers: After Mustafa Kumlu's resignation, we talked with the Turkish-İş Financial Secretary and Demir Yol-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay who were elected as the Chairman of Türk-İş. Atalay is not different from Kumlu'dan workers said that there is nothing changing for Türk-İş. Ergün Atalay has not solved the problems of the railway worker and the railway worker Mustafa stated that he does not express these problems every day in the railway. Yaşan Ergun Atalay did not take any steps while the social and material losses of the worker increased day by day. But we will see it over time. Confederation Chairman will see the problems of the worker will voice? I said. Another Worker David Diğer
- Reactions to Railway Strike in France 16/06/2014 Reactions to Railroad Workers Strike in France: The strike of railway workers in France since Wednesday, 5. day. The official rail company of France, SNCF, announced that only 10 works on every 4 train on Sunday. In Paris, it was reported that two of the suburban trains did not work at 3. President François Hollande and Prime Minister Manuel Valls 'call for' the end of the call, while the strike between the unions initiating the CGT, announced that it will continue tomorrow. Since the High School Exams (BAC) will start on Monday, there are increasing criticisms of the trade unions. Minister of State for Transport, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Frederic Cuvillier, Balık
- Strike Life of Railway Workers in Belgium Stopped 16/12/2014 The Strike of Railroad Workers in Belgium Stopped: There was a stop-off on railways in Belgium's Walloon region. The strike of the railway workers brought the life to a stop. A one-day strike of public employees protesting the new government's pension reform in Belgium has paralyzed access. Due to the strike supported by trade unions, airplanes, buses and trains stopped. On the train tracks in Belgium's Walloon area, there was an act of quitting. The strike of the railway workers brought the life to a stop. Due to a one-day strike, all expeditions of the Eurostar from Brussels were canceled. There is also a problem with the high speed train lines between Brussels, Paris and London.
- Students Supported the Strike of Railway Workers in Paris 27/04/2016 Students Supported by the Strike of the Railway Workers in Paris: In France, the government supported the workers for the strike against the reform plan that the government had united for the labor market. The students supported the trainers at the hükümet Gare de Lyon: train station in Paris. The railroad workers who went to the strike, Mathieu Bolle-Reddat, said that they worked on Sundays and holidays and even in Christmas, "Yes, this is my job but I cannot give up my rights. They are trying to prevent us from organizing. We must be unity and we must act together to transform society." said. Elza Marcel, a student at the Faculty of Law of the University of Paris, calls for the unconditional withdrawal of labor market reform.
- Apaydın became a guest for the workers of the railway 19/06/2017 Apaydın became a guest of the Workers' Table of the Railway Workers: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın18 June 2017 was the guest of the iftar dinner of the railway workers working on the Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line, whose modernization works continued on Saturday. Executive Vice Presidents, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office of the Assistant Director of the Board of Inspectors, 1. Apaydın, who worked with Legal Counselor, Press and Public Relations Consultant, Internal Audit and Head of Departments, and Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, was the guest of the contractor firm Amasya Suluova. Apaydın chatter with workers for a while, they celebrated the Eid al-Qadr and Ramadan.
- Railway workers in France paralyzed rail transport 14/06/2013 Railroad workers' strike in France paralyzes rail transport Railroads across the country have been paralyzed due to the strike of railway workers in France. The workers oppose the socialist government's project to unite the different railway companies in the country. The strike was paralyzed throughout the country, especially due to the rapid train transportation. The National Railway Company has announced that 10 only serves the 4 high-speed train. France, Italy and Switzerland with half-timetable expeditions. The strike is not expected to affect high-speed train services from France to Belgium and the UK. Because of the strike, the night train service between France and Spain was canceled. Source: www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Deputy Ağbaba Spoke on the Problems of TCDD Workers 01/02/2013 Member of Parliament Speaks on the Problems of TCDd Workers CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, State Railways, the problem of the temporary workers working in the agenda brought the agenda. CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, the state of the temporary workers in the State Railways raised the problem of staff. In his speech at the General Assembly of the Turkish Parliament, Ağbaba said that "I demand that all of the temporary workers who struggle with life in great difficulties are taken to the staff". Republican People's Party (CHP) Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, in his speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament, "State Railways, the problems of temporary workers who have been mentioned here before. Workers sometimes a month, sometimes three months to bring home to work by bread"
- The Railroad Workers' Strike Continues in France 13/06/2014 The Strike of the Railroad Workers in France: The negotiations between the Minister of Transport and the union representatives did not result. The strike launched by the workers of the national railway administration in France yesterday is paralyzing train transportation throughout the country. Transport Minister Frederic Cuvillier's meeting with union representatives, who called for a strike this morning, was not achieved. The meeting will be held in the evening, the union managers, whether to continue the strike will be decided. On the second day of the strike, the 50 of the scheduled train services was canceled because of the strike throughout the country. In Paris, only two of the three scheduled trains are scheduled. The government…
- IZBAN Workers' demands are accepted 12/11/2016 IZBAN Workers 'demands are accepted, our victimization should come to an end: IZBAN strike, which left behind the day of the Izmirliler who talk about the Izmir, the management of workers' demands to accept the IZBAN urged to end the victimization. Although Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increased bus and ferry flights to neutralize the strike, additional lines could not lift Izmir's burden. İZBAN management did not accept the demands of the workers of Izmir has been victimized. In order to go to their jobs and schools, the people of İzmir had to travel both early and on busier and busier busses. THE RIGHTS OF GREVE STILL We talked with the İzmirites who were waiting at the stops about the ongoing İZBAN strike. VE
- The problem of subcontractor workers in İZBAN was solved 11/01/2018 The struggle of the Revolutionary Trade Union Confederation (DISK), which took action upon the failure of the 500 security and 200 clean-up workers who were working as subcontractors in İZBAN, and the documents that were filled by İZBAN, failed. As of today, when the Izmir Governorship came into operation, the documents started to be taken. DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı gave the gospel to İZBAN workers at a press conference today. İZBAN working as a subcontractor working in the security and cleaning staff to fill the documents received for the staff on the action of the struggle of the union said that the result of the Yellow, "Confederation of Revolutionary Business Unions and DİSK'e Security You, General Business"
- The North Marmara Motorway Workplaces Are Not Paid 18/12/2018 Two weeks before the collapse of the concrete block in Gebze, three workers died and one worker was seriously injured, workers in the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway were not paid their salaries, they were not taken for safety measures and they were badly treated. We are in the hands of the bosses of solidarity, communication, fighting network speaking to the workers at the end of the year, but it is not possible to grow said. Workers, to accelerate the work, poured concrete is not expected to dry, security measures are ignored. One of the workers in the construction site, two weeks before the incident önceki Concrete poured in the rainy air. They said we were going to grow the concrete. In the middle of summer, even if 3-4 is waiting for the day, they wait for 2 days X ortasında
- CHP Deputy Governor IZBAN Announced Why Workers Are Not Given 04/01/2019 İZBAN workers in Izmir, while continuing to strike for rights, Izmir deputy CHP deputy Tacettin Bayir, 'this rate of the business world is the enemy of Saint Bey. This hike, the private sector and public employees, naturally, the same rate, the employer will request a raise 'he said. CHP Izmir deputy Tacettin Bayir, Radio Ege, Election 2019 program, Erhan Gölbey and Eylem Aslan answered questions. Speaking about the strike carried out for the rights of İZBAN workers in İzmir, Bayır said that Aziz Kocaoğlu did not want the bosses to be his enemies. "We need to determine the sides of the incident correctly. On one side of the job, we have workers' brothers who want to take the right to their labor."
- Today in History: 20 September 1908 Bulgarians who use the strike of railway workers Bugün 20/09/2012 20 September 1908 Bulgarians, who used the pretext of the railway workers, occupied the East Rumelia Railways.
- The strike of railway workers in San Francisco paralyzed life 03/07/2013 Railroad workers' strike in San Francisco paralyzed life Railroad workers in San Francisco, United States. The stop of trains serving about 400 thousand passengers per day paralyzed life in the city. In San Francisco, one of the most populous and vibrant cities in the United States, those who went to the morning business met with a shocked surprise. Because the trains were not working because of the strike. Municipal and rail union officials did not reach a consensus on improving salaries. California Governor Jerry Brown's attempts were not enough to change the result. Two large trade unions, which provided public transport, decided to strike. 2 bin 400 in two days İki
- Today in History: 20 September 1908 Bulgarians who use the strike of railway workers Bugün 20/09/2015 Today in the history 20 September 1908 Bulgarians, who pretended to strike the railway workers, occupied the East Rumelia Railways.