President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, speaking at the opening ceremony of Tolu in the Ureğil Millet Garden in Mamak, will extend the Ankaray line to 15.
President Erdoğan said, ac We will extend the 5 mile from Ankaray with the 10 kilometer east between the 15 kilometers of the west and the Dikimevi-NATA Vega. Ac
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- President Erdoğan to open Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line 17/12/2015 President Erdogan Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line will open the opening: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the future of Şeb-i Arus Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, will open the new tram. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Hazrat Mevlana's 72. On the last day of Vuslat Anniversary Memorial Events, the future of Şeb-i Arus will be opened by the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, and the 742 will open the new tram. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has opened hundreds of facilities to date since the 72 for Şeb-i Arus ceremonies ş
- President Erdoğan Launches Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line 18/12/2015 President Erdogan Aladdin-Justice Kick Tram Line: Konya Metropolitan Municipality commissioned by Aladdin-Justice Rail who inaugurated the new tram 72 with System Line President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said Konya New Turkey in every field would be one of the leading cities. The opening of the new tramway by the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality was made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Speaking at the ceremony held in Mevlana Square with the participation of tens of thousands of Konyas, Mayor Tahir Akyürek thanked President Erdoğan for the people of Konya for his public participation in the Şeb-i Arus ceremonies and the investments. Konya ...
- President Erdogan uses tram in Konya (Video) 18/12/2015 President Erdoğan used trams in Konya: President Erdoğan used one of the new trams after the opening ceremony of the Alaaddin-Adliye tram line. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the inauguration ceremony of the newly acquired 72 tram with the inauguration of the rail system line at the Alaaddin-Adliye in Mevlana Square. Erdogan, despite the cold air to fill the square to the citizens, about 500 million pounds wished to be good service. After the opening, Erdogan took on one of the new trams and went into his seat. Erdogan, who received information from Mayor Tahir Akyurek, used the tramway until the Konya Governorate. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visited Konya Governorship.
- President Erdoğan Gar-Tekkeköy closely follows the rail system construction 08/01/2016 President Erdoğan Gar-Tekkeköy is closely following the construction of the railway system. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has been following the construction of the railway system between Gar-Tekkeköy. Osman Erbilgin Osman Erbilgin attended the breakfast organized by Sevgi Cafe Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz from the railway system extending from Tekkeköy'e President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the line follows the construction of the railway system extending to Tekkeköy. We built the viaduct for 6 per month. When we told the President and Prime Minister that he would do something, they told us, 'Come and do something after you tell us, cakla, cukla talk' they were saying. President Recep Tayyip ım
- President Erdoğan, BTK Railway to Open in December 16/03/2016 President Erdogan, the BTK railroad will be opened in December: President Aliyev's visit to Turkey 2 output from the gospel. President Erdogan, TANAP will early completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in the said range will be opened in Ankara instead of Baku due to the terrorist attack in Ankara, Turkey-Azerbaijan High-Level Strategic Cooperation Council (YDSK) 5. Two good news from the meeting. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that the works of the Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP) were progressing rapidly, and that the project was tried to be completed before the planned period. Erdogan, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will open in December, he said. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev stated that the TANAP project will be opened after 2 years later.
- President Erdoğan, Kim Ne Derse Desin Kanal Istanbul 12/04/2016 President Erdogan, who said what course to get to Istanbul Channel Bits: President Erdogan, Turkey's 'crazy project' final point about the Canal Istanbul laid. . Oh, dear, there are those who said. Channel will be in Istanbul. No matter what he says, we are going to do Kanal Istanbul. Edi President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan spoke at the Congress of Urban Transformation and Intelligent Cities organized by SABAH at the Haliç Congress Center. TOKI 2002 thousand housing has reached the end of the 43 until the end of the 710 thousand housing, indicating that Erdogan said: "Then we said our goal 500 bin. Everyone approached with this reason. ...
- President Erdoğan announces 3. 22/04/2016 Xnumx.köpr President Erdogan gave the date of bonuses to workers: in Istanbul, Turkey's mega projects 3. President Erdogan came to the news of the bonuses that would please the workers who work in the bridge construction. Erdogan said he will get bonuses for bonuses ahead of Ramadan. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's 3. The response of the contractor firm for the employees of the bridge is not kept. The ICA İçtaş Astaldi Partnership, which received the tender for the construction of the bridge, announced that the promised bonus will be given before ramadan as promised. The statement reads as follows: "Workers who have been dismissed because of work are paid after official notifications."
- President Erdoğan Used Tram (Video) 22/04/2016 President Erdoğan Used Tram: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan used a tram to take his seat in Antalya where he came for the opening of the collective opening and Expo 2016. Erdogan was accompanied by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arrived in the EXPO 2016 area of Antalya, where the opening of EXPO 2016 will be opened for the opening of the mass opening and EXPO 2016. TRAMVAY USED Erdoğan, standing next to the citizens on the route, distributes the chess team, completed the construction of the EXPO 2016 before the official opening V
- President Erdoğan will make the first transition from Eurasia tunnel today 08/10/2016 President Erdoğan will make the first transition from the Eurasian tunnel: The asphalt works of the Eurasia Tunnel will be completed to ease the traffic in Istanbul. 20 President Erdoğan will make his first move through the tunnel that will be opened in December. A giant project, the Eurasian Tunnel is now approaching the end. 20 The asphalt project was completed in the giant project to be opened in December. According to the information obtained from the Ministry of Transport, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will make observations in the project area and make the first transition from the European side to Asia by means of his own vehicle. UNDER THE 106 METER OF THE BOUTIQUE When the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 26 is inaugurated in August, the Bosphorus is on the BO
- First Travel by Car From the Eurasian Tunnel President Erdoğan 10/10/2016 Eurasia Tunnel from Car first trip President Erdogan Performer: Asian and European continents for the first time seafloor beneath it connects with a passing highway tunnels and 20 scheduled to open for service on December Eurasia Tunnel in all of Turkey pleases 'historic day' took place. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who organized a technical visit in order to get information about the latest status of the project, traveled to the European side of the Eurasian Tunnel by means of his own vehicle. President Erdogan, "Today is one of Turkey's history have made the project more recent test. I hope that the 20 will be inaugurated in December with N
- President Erdoğan Channel Gave Istanbul Gospel 10/10/2016 President Erdoğan gave the news of Channel İstanbul: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who made a statement at the test ceremony of the Eurasia Tunnel, also gave the good news of Kanal Istanbul. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who made a statement at the test ceremony of the Eurasia Tunnel, also gave the good news of Kanal Istanbul. Erdoğan said, cak The Channel Istanbul Project will be auctioned in the near future. It is very important because it is a channel connecting the Black Sea to the Marmara Sea. As a further step, I hope that the price of this project, of course, is important, 1 billion 250 million dollars. '' He said.
- President Erdoğan speaks at the opening of the Ankara Highways Station (Video) 29/10/2016 President Erdoğan spoke at the opening of the Ankara Highways Railway Station. President Erdoğan spoke at the opening of the High Speed Train Station in Ankara. Here is Erdogan's speech: '' We never tolerate. We only bow down to the spirit in the presence of our Lord. 19 IS LOOKING TO THE STATE AT THE YEAR After the 19 year 7 will be operated by the company named as Ankara Railway Station, will be delivered to the state. With the investment of 235 million dollars, Ankara's HR position is strengthened. 'Their mixed with' what if the world's most developed countries will be at least one of them in Turkey. Try not to be jealous. Why are these events happening in Turkey? Why in my country ...
- President Erdoğan, After this, will be remembered 30/10/2016 President Erdoğan, Channel Istanbul will be remembered hereafter: President Erdoğan, Ankara High Speed Railway Station in the opening of the information about the Channel Istanbul project, while providing 18 will lay the groundbreaking ceremony of the Çanakkale Bridge 1915 said. The president also responded to the death chants and hoped that the parliament would pass the Ankara YHT Station, which was constructed by TCDD for the first time with the Build-Operate-Transfer model, and planned to be connected to Ankaray, Başkentray and Keçiören subways. The project, which has 3 platform and 6 railway line, consists of a total of 194 floors, including basement with 460 bin 8 square meters and ground floors. UM
- First Train in Ankara YHT Station Welcomed President Erdoğan (Video) 30/10/2016 First Train in Ankara YHT Station Welcomed President Erdoğan: Ankara's giant project Ankara High Speed Train Station was put into service. The total 8 floor will be connected to the city, Ankara, Başkentray and Keçiören subways. The opening ceremony of the Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) was held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the Speaker of the Parliament Ismail Kahraman, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Station 50 thousand per day, said 15 million people a year will be given to the service, "is home to all kinds of habitats. If from anywhere in Turkey ...
- From the President Erdoğan to Antalya High Speed Train and Airport Gospel! 14/08/2017 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the Extended Provincial Consultative Meeting of his party at the Expo Convention Center. During his speech at the meeting, President Erdoğan made a speech about the airport project. ANTALYA AIRPORT MAJDESİ President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, in his speech, emphasized the fact that Antalya was always given private and gave the good news of a third airport. "We said that this is not enough for Antalya. We have built a second airport on the east side of Gazipasa. Now we are in preparation for a third airport. in service yıl
- President Erdoğan: “We are Strengthening TÜDEMSAŞ for Our Country and Export Cumhurbaşkanı 11/12/2017 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan came to Sivas for the official inauguration of the 821 works and services, which cost 53 million liras. New 4 held before September Stadium "Sivas Public Speaking at the opening ceremony, President Erdogan said:" Turkey Railway Machines Industry A.Ş. of (TÜDEMSAŞ) as well as the needs of our country, we are also improving for export. Our country in the world, Sivas in most of the country President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who expressed that there is a different conversation, love and bonding ties with Sivas, said,
- President Erdoğan: Samsun Sivas is being modernized 11/12/2017 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, "We are modernizing the line from Samsun to Sivas." President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the AK Party Sivas Provincial Directorate 6 held yesterday. In Sivas where he went to attend the Ordinary Congress, he made important statements to the parties. President Erdogan, Samsun Sivas modernization of the railway line, he said. In his statement, President Erdoğan said: tı There have been some delays in Ankara-Sivas High Speed Rail works due to technical reasons. If this project causes more delays, I will ask for it myself. Of course this train line will not be cut in Sivas. From there it will connect to Beijing to the iron silk road.
- President Erdoğan: Bir A City Like Samsun Will Not Be Fast 26/03/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Samsun 6. in his speech at the usual provincial congress; Orum I would like to thank our esteemed mayor in Samsun. Indeed, Samsun has come to a different place in our power. I came to a much different location. I believe that it will be in a much better situation. İnan In his speech, giving the good news of Samsun Erdogan, veren Samsunspor'un situation is not good. Now I want to give you the good news. We are opening a second state university with the name of the city. The decision on the establishment of 'Samsun University was taken at YÖK. God willing, as the law will be released from the Assembly and our university to the shortest time Mec
- President Erdogan's plane is 3. Arrived at the Airport 22/06/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the plane in the evening, 3. Made the historical landing at the airport. President Erdoğan, who made a short statement from the plane, said, ı We will officially open the 29 October Republic Day. ”We took this step both at the end of the evening and now at the same time trying to get to the common broadcast. Bu While the preparations for the construction of the new airport in Istanbul continued unabated, the first descent on the runway was carried out by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. After the rally in Gaziantep, President Erdoğan's plane that came to Istanbul for the programs that will be realized tomorrow will continue,
- President Erdoğan Announces TCDD Projects 08/08/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan personally announced the number of 100 from the 8 projects of the TCDD in the 5 Daily Executive Program held in the Beştepe Millet Congress and Culture Center. Erdoğan, who gave TCDD projects within the scope of the projects of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, said: Bak We have constructed the high speed train lines which are not in our country. Of these, we launched 1.213 km. We renewed a large part of our railroads almost from scratch. Erdoğan tamam We complete the line laying in the 120 km section of the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Railway. Halkalı-Kapıkule Speed Railway's tender. We offer Konya High Speed Train Station service. Idris-i Bitlisi built for Vangölü öl
- Metrobus Proposal from President Erdoğan to President Aktaş 31/03/2018 President Erdoğan listened to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aktaş in Beştepe. President Erdogan, the next process, instead of light rail instead of metro or metrobus solutions, "he said. Erdogan, Deputy Prime Minister, the Mayor of the AK Party and the President expressed satisfaction with the harmony between the Provincial Chairman. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan listened to Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, close to 1 hours. The details of the meeting were taken to the present corner of Olay Newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yılmaz. President 1 listened to Aktaş hours: I hear beautiful things. News '22 On March “President Aktaş is waiting for an invitation to Beştepe'. The expected interview took place yesterday. Bek
- President Erdoğan's YHT Accident Instruction 13/12/2018 High-speed train moving from Ankara to Konya at 06.30, Yenimahalle Marşandiz station, collided with a guide train for an undetermined reason. After the impact, a portion of the overpass fell on the wagons. 3 citizens lost their lives in the accident. YHT expeditions canceled. President Erdoğan has ordered the mobilization of all units. TCDD personnel 9 were detained on the grounds that there were any accidents related to the accident. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of the Republic of Turkey, took the Ankara-Konya high-speed train to the Yenukalle district of Yenimahalle.
- From the President Erdoğan to the Konyalılara Metro Gospel 18/12/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the opening ceremony of the total investment of 1 billion XnUMX million pounds including the investments of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. "Hz. Mevlana come not to go if he says come, '' he said President Erdogan, Konya, the hand did not come empty. Erdogan, said: “The total investment cost 464 billion 1 million pounds 464 work of the mass opening of the work today. As you know, we have announced the second 99 daily targets of our government last week. One of them is the introduction of Konya High Speed Train Station. The other one was the auction of the light rail system between Necmettin Erbakan University and Meram Municipality. Our new gar building Yeni
- President Erdoğan from Samsun Express Train 20/01/2019 President of the President and AK Party President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Samsun, the AK Party Samsun Candidate Publicity Meeting held in the Yaşar Doğu Sports Hall, Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project made an explanation about. Talking about the Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project, Erdoğan underlined that they have taken the 120 kilometers divided road length to 309 kilometers. Erdoğan stressed that the connection between Samsun and Central Anatolia and the Mediterranean region and Mersin Port will be provided by high-speed train, "he said.
- President Erdoğan Receives Praise To Gaziray Project 28/01/2019 AK Party Chairman and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Sahinbey Karatas Sports Hall held in the an AK Party Gaziantep Candidates Introduction Meeting Başkan participated. 31 March 2019 Erdogan will be nominated in the local elections, explaining the mayors, Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Candidate and 9 mayor of the district mayor entrusted to the Gaziantep. President Erdoğan, mayor candidates and AK Party Gaziantep deputies together took a picture. Erdogan, carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey, the largest housing project 50 thousand houses North City Project, Gaziantep will resolve the water shortage of up to 2050 years after the Melen in Turkey ...