North China's first Tram-looking trolley vehicle, equipped with driverless technology, began its test journey in the city of Harbin.
Trolley 30 is able to speed up to 70 meters long and hourly. Compared to its older types, this trolley is more environmentally friendly and has invisible rails by producing less gas emissions and is more suitable for traffic and has a high carrying capacity.
The vehicle was subjected to a series of tests, first of all to see if it could cope with the road conditions that would prevail in the winter conditions of Harbin, including the frozen icy road and the low temperature conditions.
22-23 was held on Friday-Saturday in February. The second-pass test drive started today and will end in March.
China's metro cost is currently about 500 million yuan per kilometer and the cost of rail tram lines is about 150 million yuan per kilometer. The Trolley tram system has the same availability as the modern tram, and the entire line is invested in one-fifth of the modern trams, as the vehicle does not need any rail system.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- First national electric locomotive has started test drive 07/07/2015 The first national electric locomotive started its test drive: TUBITAK, which has recently signed important projects, has taken important steps for the national electric locomotive. The national electric locomotive began testing. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık shared the news on his social network account. The national electric locomotive developed under the partnership of TÜBİTAK and the Ministry of Transportation will cost 1 megawatts and a set train will cost around 40 million Euros. The project, which has been developed for 3 years, is expected to end in November and then start locomotive production. National locomotive project is also aimed at export. Thus, in the sector Bö
- İpekböceği Trams Start Test Drive in Bursa 06/10/2015 İpekböceği Trams Started Test Drives in Bursa: At the end of the T2 light rail line, which was built to expand the city transportation network in Bursa, the trams reached the tramways. For the first time, the first two of the 12 tram orders given to Durmazlar company started their test drive. Recently, in Bursa, the rail system lines are given great importance in order to bring the city transportation to better standards. As a result, the new T2 line, along with the transportation rail, has reached the terminal. It will also be used to serve the newly purchased silkworm trams. T2 city light rail line 10,2 km length and TX
- EVO1 Trams in the Czech Republic 11/02/2016 In the Czech Republic, EVO1 Trolley Carried the Test Drive: Trams to be used in the transportation network of the Czech Republic's Prague city started test drives. The EVO1 Trams, which are completely produced locally, are the 5,6 and 7 trams of the Prague city tram line. The test runs on the lines. The test drive 1 started as of February and will continue until next August. All indigenous EVO1 trams were manufactured at the factory in Hostivar in Prague. Trams produced jointly by DP Praha, Pragoimex, Krnovske Opravarny a Strojiry and VKV Praha were introduced last June and aha
- DEMO Set Train Test Trip On Zonguldak-Karabuk Line 11/03/2016 DEMO Set Train Test Trip on Zonguldak-Karabuk Line: DEMO SET Train, which will conduct passenger transportation in the renewed Zonguldak-Karabük line, has started its test drive. It is. During the test runs of DEMO, which will last for a week, the shears between Zonguldak and Karabük are checked to ensure that the level crossing and signaling lamps are not illuminated. While all the shortcomings in the railway line are reviewed in detail, according to the results of the test drive, it will be decided whether the railway line will be opened as soon as possible or not to open DEMO SET.
- Local Tram Launches Specially Prepared 2 Kilometers 30/05/2012 Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as local Tram Project Director Taha Aydin attended the meeting, the local tram 30 years of life tests have passed all tests, including successfully voicing President Altepe, the last test will start in the coming days he said. For the driving tests, the transport and public transportation company Burulaş'in field, which expresses the formation of the 2 kilometer President Altepe, "Test drive a month later we aim to complete. Following these tests will be completed the production of the first Turkish vehicle in accordance with world standards will be completed. wagons, ...
- Halic Metro starts dynamic test drive 04/02/2014 Haliç Metro starts its dynamic test drive: 15 Test starts on Haliç Metro Pass Bridge, which is planned to be opened in February. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the statement, on the Anatolian and European side of the Istanbul Metro and Marmaray's 2 side will bring together and planned to be opened on February 15 XVIX Halic Metro Transition Bridge, said that the dynamic test drive will begin. Signal tests will be held, 2014 between February 3 February 13 date, Şişhane-Hacıosman hours of train service on Metro Line 2014: 23 in stating that ended, "In this context 30 February 3 February 13 between Metro services on weekdays and Saturdays 2014-06.00 and Market X
- Test Drive in China's Nanning City Metro 26/01/2016 Test Drive in China's Nanning City Metro was launched: The metro line in Nanning, China, was recently completed following the final checks. 20 From January the Nanning Metro 1. Passenger transport test was started in the line. Nanning City 1. The line contains 10,4 km long and 10 units. The line is expected to be in service by the end of June following the end of test runs. The construction of the line was started in 2011. Type B trains, even in 2014, were ordered from CSR Zhuzhou. The maximum speed of Type B trains ordered with 870 million yuan (122,3 million Euro) is 80 N
- Test Drive in Kochi Metro in India 07/03/2016 Test Drive started in Kochi Metro in India: In Kochi, a port city in southwest India, tests were started on the new metro line. 27 The test drive in 10 km / h speed was completed during the test run in February. The results were evaluated by Delhi Metro Rail Corp. after technical test. The next test will be done in the next few days. The line, which is planned to enter the service of passengers completely this year, contains 1 km length and 25,6 units. Aluva and Petta are interconnected and even 22 passengers are expected to be transported per hour. For line…
- President Karaosmanoğlu participated in Akçaray test drives 16/06/2017 President Karaosmanoğlu participated in the test drives of Akçaray: Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, 17 participated in the final tests before the Akçaray expeditions which will start on Saturday of June. In Akçaray, where the citizen is very satisfied and comfortable, service quality is remarkable. President Karaosmanoğlu Akçaray'da, Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Assoc. Tahir Büyükakın, Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç, Transportation Park General Manager Yasin Özlü and technical staff accompanied.
- The World's First Rays-Free Autonomous Train Tested in China 16/05/2018 The world's first rays-free autonomous train was tested in Zhuzhou, China. The train, which is considered as a combination of bus and tram as a design, is moving on virtual railways represented by white lines. The system called Autonomous Rail Rapid Transit (ART) can create a virtual route on its own by determining the dimensions of the road with the help of sensors. The project, which was started to be developed by the Chinese based company CRRC Corporation Limited in 2013, aims to solve the transportation problems of the crowded areas of China. ART is seen as an alternative to the metro, which is less costly and consumes less energy. Images from tests that Zhuzhou residents show great interest are in the video prepared by Sputnik. Zh
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Unmatched recommendation for Bursa transportation 16/09/2013 Unreserved recommendation to Bursa transportation: Many years ago… Many countries had set up a tram. Already vard In Anatolia, for a long time. First… Konya. Then iş Eskişehir. It was founded in Bursa, the first Cumhuriyet Street and for touristic purposes. It turned into its latest state, its role in urban public transport. Now, tram The tram line that surrounds the city's most center is about to be put into service with the local vehicles produced for the first time in this city. La Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe announced the tram lines planned a hundred years ago. Today ıl The area around historical and cultural, traditional commerce and the center of social life is surrounded by tram. Necati Şahin, President of the Chamber of Civil Engineers Bursa, said that ı
- Let's Give You a Tramless Railcar 22/01/2014 Sekaray Was Not A Cable Car Without You We're Unreliable Tram: Now is the turn of TRAMVAY? There's no cable car, no cable car, we'll give you a tram! Unreleased tram ... We're not always going to write serious things ... Let's pass a little girly! The subject of the "tram" ... Guys, he's upset with us. What a head. We even fell into the language of the media. Sir, bringing a tram to a city without rays is like "bringing sea to Konya". If, for a few days, everyone has made fun of us, the crime in this is the Metropolitan! They said the first before they made the same number before the previous election. For five years they have been seated, full "egg on the door"
- We Are London With Raysiz Tram 27/01/2014 We're London with the Raysiz Tram: I remember a while ago Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu Kocaeli Metropolitan Mayor, "Izmit, like London will do. We will be like London, the public transport system will bring the same level," he said. Now that I saw the toy trolley in the middle of the street, unprotected, unpredictable, unclear, this discourse came to my mind again. I think that was the first step taken ... But unfortunately this move made me laugh as many of you and just enough. "The metro system like the London metro will do," said the metro system 152 years old; The oldest underground transport in the world history of the London Underground ros
- Here is the Japanese raysiz train project 15/07/2014 Here is the Japanese raysiz train project: the world's most advanced technologies in the field of transportation, developing Japan, the new train project attracts all the attention. The 'Maglev' rail system runs on the ground with a magnetic field without touching the ground. 90 billion dollars will be spent in the project will reach the 500 mileage speed. Magnetic train technology, which will provide transportation between Tokyo and Osaka, will reduce the 2 hour-long journey to approximately 1 hours. Trains to be commissioned in Japan will move on a channel unlike the rail system. The bottom, left and right sections of this channel have coils that create a magnetic field that will keep the train in the air. The power unit in the train, Trend
- Raysiz Train Performs Its First Campaign 25/10/2017 The electric train, which can travel without needing rail, made its first flight. Waiting for the 'smart train', which could travel without rail, ended. The tractors made their first flight in Zhuzhou, China. With the 300 passenger capacity, the rail system known as the Autonomous Rail Rapid Pass (ARRT) is equipped with various sensors that provide travel data. The pavements made of dotted lines on the road help the train on the following routes. The electric train is on its way to 70 miles at full charge. If the train 10 does not need a rail, the 25 can travel more miles. 2018 year X
- RAYSİMAŞ Rail Systems Leader Should Be Targets in Turkey in the area 10/07/2018 RAYSİMAŞ, an engineering company that manages one hundred percent public capital, was founded in July at 2017 in Ankara. Rail technology leader in Turkey in the field, aiming to be among the leading companies in the world RAYSİMAŞ, on rail systems engineering, consulting, providing comprehensive services in the areas of sales and marketing stands out as an innovative company. The New Generation State Company RAYSİMAŞ, as well as being a state capital, came from the private sector; it transforms dreams into reality with its dynamic, creative, result-oriented team. RAYSİMAŞ, infrastructure and superstructure projects for rail systems, while carrying out surveys; product development activities, electrification, signaling, software is serving in the fields. Certification unit, Sert
- Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Test Drive Begins (Photo Gallery - Video) 19/08/2013 Turkey's first domestic silkworm Streetcar Begins Test Drive: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in the garage and sculpture produced in consultation T1 line to Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time, even the 750 volt energy fed by the test of the excursion of the local tram, said that they experienced the test, the journey will be started shortly after the completion of the tests said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'can not be' called to spite 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Municipality in consultation with Durmazlar Company of Turkey's first indigenous tram produced by 'silkworm ...
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Produced in Bursa, Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm 's prime minister will make the driving test 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram produced in Bursa silkworm's test will make the prime minister the driving Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm the tests that have come to the stage of completion of the first test drive on the road iron will be downloaded to the rail vehicle after obtaining the necessary approvals were reported Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make . Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. Ardından
- Trams commenced the test drive from China 07/12/2013 The test drive of the tram from China will be started: The first of the 5 tram from the city of Samsun after Italy was brought to Samsun Çarşamba Airport by the Russian cargo plane. 39 meters long tram 2 was transported to TIRs and delivered to the warehouse area of Samsun Transportation Inc. The tram, which was brought under heavy security measures, was lifted to the rails by lifting with cranes. It was learned that the test of the tram will be started after the preparations. 3 Samsun Light Rail System Project, which came into service a year ago, the Metropolitan Municipality wanted to meet the increasing passenger demand. In addition to the 16 tramway from Italy, 5 decided to buy more tram. …
- Test Drive of Trams Taken from China 29/12/2013 Trams taken from China Test Drive Continues: SAMULAS General Manager Akın Üner, China, and the test drive continues 55-19 coded tram to enter the service of the people of Samsun within a short time, he said. 39-55 number was given to the 19 meter-long tram from Samsun Transportation Inc. (SAMULAŞ) of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. The 20-55 coded trolley, which has been tested at the main maintenance station of SAMULAŞ for the 19 days, carries out the tests under the joint work program of the Chinese teams and the SAMULAŞ teams. For the comfort test, even the new tram is attracted by those who see it. Length 39 meters Uzun
- Karaosmanoglu will test the tram in March 03/10/2016 Karaosmanoglu, in March we will test the tram tram: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu talk about the tram project, AKP Kocaeli Deputy Zeki Aygun and Izmit Mayor Nevzat Dogan has lied. Karaosmanoglu said he would test the tram in March. Kocaeki Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu 92 of AKP's Antikkapı Restaurant. He spoke at the Provincial Advisory Council. Karaosmanoğlu talked about the tram that brought the discussions with him since the beginning of the project. Speaking at the meeting of the Izmit City Council in September, Izmit Municipality Mayor Nevzat Doğan said that the Tram Project is certain that the project will not end on the specified date.
- President Ay conducts Nostalgic Tram test drive 03/11/2017 Düzce Mayor Dursun Ay made a test drive of the sefer Nostalgic Tram ost which will travel in Istanbul Street. In the second phase of the Istanbul Caddesi Project, which was closed to the vehicle traffic by Düzce Municipality, test runs started on the 'Nostalgic Tram' line whose infrastructure was completed on the street. Dursun Ay, the Mayor of Duzce, who carried out the test drive, stated that the tram, which was produced with a completely domestic capital and working with an environmentally friendly battery system, would be in the service of the citizen within a very short period of time. 21 has a capacity of passengers and also ve
- Skiing pleasure began in North Korea (Video) 16/01/2014 The skiing in North Korea began: Masik Pass, North Korea's first ski resort, opened in the New Year with an official ceremony. Koryo Tour, which organizes tours in North Korea based in Beijing, China, organizes ski tours to Masik Pass. The images that are reflected on the cameras and cameras of the visitors are already coming to social media. The Million Dollar Ski Resort has a hotel with 200 beds for foreigners.