Eskişehir tram transport to continue to work for the new lines, while the bus station and City Hospital in the direction of mutual testing began
Eskişehir Tramway to increase the possibilities of transportation with the new line started a while ago, while the work continues, the previous evening in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital started a mutual test drive.
The first test drive was carried out on the tram route extended by the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the news on the new lines launched a while ago, while the work continues on the new lines, the previous night test was started in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital.
According to the information obtained on the subject, the test team, consisting of the citizens of ESTRAM, made the first trip on the new route. Officials yolcu In the first phase, the bus stops in the direction of the Bus Station and the City Hospital where passenger density is experienced. In the second week of March, tramway transport can be done in this direction. The first test was completed in a positive way. Trams will participate in the test drive after night flights. Other routes will be launched during the voyages this month Diğer. (Source: the Anadolugazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eskişehir City Hospital Tram Line Service Started 11/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has completed the construction of Emek-City Hospital, which was completed with great speed, opened the tram line with a ceremony. Speaking Chairman Büyükerşen At the ceremony, the city with the support of Eskişehirlilerin both Turkey said they made an example of world cities, 31 March after he expressed a great dedication will continue to work important services to Eskisehir. By making a big investment in urban transportation, the tram lines are taken from Emek Mahallesi to the City Hospital, and then Sultandere and 75. Extending to the neighborhood of the year, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the first phase of the Labor-71 Evler-City Hospital with a ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line Starts Service Tomorrow 09/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has been completed and the City Hospital opens the tram line. The new line extending from Emek Neighborhood to the City Hospital is soon Sultandere and 75. To connect to the Year District. Emek-City Hospital line, which is a kilometer line of 3, will start its service on 10 Sunday at 2019 with a ceremony at Açelya Station. The 14.00 and the 06.00 will be in service between the 23.50 and the 10 in minutes. For convenience to the citizens of the City Hospital, because the gates of the City Hospital are far from each other, the City Hospital tram stop will provide a free shuttle bus to the 7 different entry point of the hospital with a bus every 3 minute. Şehir
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Test Trays on Newly Constructed Trams in Slovakia 21/02/2016 Test Drive on the New Tram Line in Slovakia Begins: The test runs of the tram line, which will increase the city rail system in Bratislava, Slovakia, began in February. There are even 16 stations with a length of 2,4 km and there are double rails on most parts of the line. The opened line starts from Safarikovo Namesti in the south of Bratislava and passes through the 3 meter Old Bridge bridge. The construction of the line started in December of 460. The total cost of 2013 million euros, the total cost of 76,8 million euros was met by the European Union fund. After the end of the test runs on the new line, the line will start next yeni
- Karsiyaka tram line test drives started 27/12/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Karsiyaka Scaffolding-Mavişehir between the 8.83 stop on the 14 stall as a planned tram line April 2015 began to work on the rail. There was a surprise development, and the test began yesterday. In the scope of ıy Konak and Karsiyaka Trams Project ”, which was started to be constructed in order to increase comfort in public transportation and to diversify the environmentally friendly transportation, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality had a surprise development while planning the first trial expedition 28 in December. Within the framework of the construction works carried out by the Sub-provincial and Rail System Investments Department, for the test trips between the Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge on the Karşıyaka tram line iy
- Test Drive Starts at Eminönü Alibeyköy Tramway Line 19/03/2019 IBB President Mevlüt Uysal launched the vehicle test drive on the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line. Docile, they run the energy supply from the line location in Turkey by signing a policy, also means the tram will serve local and national, he said. On the Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line, a special anti-vibration system was used to respect history and Eyüpsultan Hz. On the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line, which was completed to a large extent, the vehicle test drive was started by Mevlüt Uysal, President of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB). İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Mayor of Eyüpsultan Remzi Aydın, AK Party Fatih Mayor inde
- Test Trains in Strasburg Tram Line in France Started 29/01/2016 Tests in Strasbourg Tramway Test in France Started: Test drives on the tram line in the city of Strasburg, France, were launched in January at 14. After the end of the test, 1,7 km will be in service between İllkirch and Graffenstaden. Another study in Strasbourg is the extension of the urban line D to 3,9 km. This line, which has been constructed by Alstom, is planned to be opened in April. Alstom's Citadis trams will be used on new lines. 2014 12 ordered the Citadis trams to be delivered in next summer. In addition to these, Alstom also electrifies in two lines.
- Jidde-Mecca-Medina high-speed train line test drive began 27/01/2017 Jidde-Medina high-speed train line test drives began: Jeddah - Mecca - Medina high-speed train project began construction of the test began 2013'de. The train, which can speed up to 330 km per hour, will be used to reduce traffic especially during the pilgrimage season. In 2013, President of Saudi Railways Organization. Cubara's 4 announced the Jeddah-Mecca-Medina high-speed train project, which will last for a year and cost 8 billion dollars. The Harameyn high-speed train project was awarded to the Saudi-Spanish Al-Shalya consortium after the tender. Jeddah - Mecca - Medina between the 160 thousand passengers, which will carry a high-speed train line in the 450 km ke
- Test Drive on OMU Campus Line 23/11/2018 Test drives started on the Samsun light rail system campus line, which was laid on the campus of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) campus. Construction work started in 2017 in order to enter the rail system line coming to OMU Kurupelit Campus entrance. The OMU campus line, whose construction work continues rapidly, has come to an end. After the completion of the studies, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, said the trams would go up to the university campus. Students had to change the means to go to the university before, the trains of the university after walking around the tram to another vehicle and they said they were very happy not to waste time. 130 ...
- Eskişehir-Istanbul YHT line will open after test runs 20/03/2014 Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT line will be opened after test runs: TRANSPORTATION, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan stated that after the test runs of Eskişehir-İstanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line will be completed and said, tamam For us, a citizen's life is important. We can make it open, but we do not want to take this risk. If we think of it as a choice investment, today we would do this opening. We do not want to leave safety. After completing our test drive will open the opening hope, "he said. In order to attend the opening ceremony of the Hasanbey Logistics Center, he joined Ankara from Eskişehir with YHT with TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman ü