German Railways Ordered 23 Vehicles from Talgo for Intercity Transport: German Railways said in a statement on February 5 that an agreement was reached for the 23 trains to be used in intercity transport with the Spanish Talgo company.
The speed of the trains will be 230 km/h. The trains will cost 550 million euros. The first train is scheduled for service at 2023. Trains will work on lines between Berlin - Amsterdam, Cologne - Westerland (Sylt) and Hamburg - Oberstdorf.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Giant order to German company for the third airport 14/10/2016 Giant order for the German company for the third airport: German giant TyssenKrupp, Istanbul's 3. It will produce passenger aircraft overlay bridges for the airport. TyssenKrupp will make the full 143 bridge. The amount in question, the German giant, until now in the industry is said to be the largest order in the overhead bridges industry. The German engineering giant ThyssenKrupp, the ongoing 3. 143 units for the airport will produce passenger aircraft overlay bridges. According to the news in Airport World, ThyssenKrupp, 3. He said that the order he received for the airport is the largest ever received in the passenger loading bridges industry. In the statement, while the amount of the order is not explained, ada
- 10 Piece Citadis Tram for Bordeaux City of France Ordered 11/01/2016 10 Piece Citadis Tram for the City of Bordeaux in France Ordered: To be used in the city of Bordeaux in France, Alstom company 10 more Citadis tram will be taken. 6 of Bordeaux Municipality in January announced that an agreement was signed for the use of 28 million Citadel tram in the city transportation network. With the ordered 10 tram, the number of the Citadis tram, which the city had ordered since 10, reached 200. Ordered Citadis trams will be 115 meters long and will have low floors as 44. The trains will be used on the A and B lines of the city tram network. Tren
- Kardemir ordered heat treatment plant for wagon wheel line 22/09/2013 Kardemir has ordered a heat treatment plant for the wagon wheel line: the German-based technology group ANDRITZ, 19 announced in September that it will supply a heat treatment plant for Kardemir's new wagon wheel production line. The line is planned to produce 200.000 high-quality wagon wheels per year for high-speed trains. The Schuler within the ANDRITZ group will be the system supplier for this order of around € 90 million. TCDD 2023 year targets of the high-speed rail line was to increase the length of the 10.000 km. Source: www.steelorbis.com
- Nishi-Nippon Railway Company Ordered New Electric Trains in Japan 10/02/2016 In Japan, the Nishi-Nippon Railway Company Ordered New Electric Trains: An 18 electric train was ordered to be used in the Tenjin Omuta line between Fukuoka and Omuta, managed by the Nishi-Nippon Railway Company in Japan. 18 series electric trains to be produced by Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) will be delivered in March of 9000. 2017 series trains to be used in the 78 km long Tenjin Omuta line will be replaced by 9000 series trains that are still in use. The trains will be produced by Kawasaki Heavy Industries at the Hyogo plant in Kobe. Some parts of the trains, such as induction motor, ventilation systems and electrical systems are also available by Toshiba Tren
- President ordered, Bakanken tested 01/06/2016 President ordered, Bakanken tested: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality has made the tender by placing the second order of the 30 rail system vehicle came. The testing of the new vehicle was made by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization Mehmet Özhaseki. Minister Özhaseki, President Steel with the new vehicle passing through the cabin of the Republic Square from the crossroads used until the Junction. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik in Kayseri with the participation of a series of visits and contacts in the Environment and Urban Planning Minister Mehmet Özhaseki, Metropolitan Municipality has also tested the new rail system tool. Minister Özhaseki, President Steel and Bakan
- Tender Announcement: Renting of 6 units together with 8 pieces of drivers for personnel transportation 05/02/2013 PERSONNEL TRANSPORTATION SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN 6 units for personnel transportation with 8 chauffeurs work. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE TCDD 3. The 6 units of 8 units will be tendered by the open tender procedure according to the 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 10346 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDESI 121 35220 ALSANCAK KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324643131 hal
- Rental of 6 units together with 8 units for personnel transportation 27/03/2013 2013 / 10346 6 units were sold together with 8 units for Tender No. Personnel Transportation. The cost of the tender was 260.375,50 TRY. With the offer of 236.784,00 TRY, IŞIK AL TURİZM TRANSPORTATION FUEL TRADING COMPANY LIMITED won. A) Date of tender: 1 b) Type: Service procurement c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 28.02.2013 TRY 260.375,50) Service subject to the tender a) Name: TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE 3 UNIT FOR THE PERSONNEL TRANSPORTATION 6 KIT WITH UNDERGROUND B) Location: TCDD 8.
- Interstate Roadside Landfill 29/06/2014 Interstate Roadside Landfill Mu: Interstate road litter caused complaints and was asked to be sensitive to this issue. Those who see the garbage bags left on the road between the cities on the highway in Tavşantepe, Kayseri are reacting. In particular, it is required to remove the garbage bags seen by buses running between cities. In Tavşantepe, mol It is forbidden to pour garbage and rubble. Legal action will be taken on those who do not comply çöp garbage bags underneath the plate draw attention. In the last section of the board, the letter '' will be applied '' is also deleted.
- TÜMOSAN and Talgo are working to produce high-speed trains to Saudi Arabia 18/03/2015 TÜMOSAN and Talgo are working to produce high-speed trains to Saudi Arabia: TÜMOSAN, the tractor manufacturer, signed a contract with XMUMX million euros with SSM. Tümosan General Manager Albayrak, "Altay tank will produce the engine," he said Tractor manufacturer TÜMOSAN, Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) with the Power Group Development Project under the 190 million-euro contract was signed. The contract envisions the development of the engine and powertrain of the Altai battle tank. TÜMOSAN Chairman of the Board of Directors, Nuri Albayrak, announced that the first year 190 tank engine and transmission is planned to be produced. Power group project contract, XINX in the month of Altai combat tank engine and powertrain ubu
- Today in History: 6 May 1899 Deusche Bank with German capital, Ottoman capital with French capital, Anatolian capital with German capital X 06/05/2012 6 May 1899 An agreement was reached on the Baghdad Railway concession between the German-owned Deusche Bank, the French-owned Ottoman Bank, the German-owned Anatolian Railway Company and the French-owned Izmir-Kasaba Company representatives. The share of the French in the Baghdad Railway was 40. 6 May 1942 Law No. 4219 on the transfer of Erzurum-Karabıyık khans to the Ministry of National Defense has entered into force.
- 10 does not give up with Volvo in its new series FH 19/04/2014 10 doesn't give up with Volvo in its new series FH: Firing with its international fleet, Fir Transportation has strengthened its fleet by combining 10 units FH 460 hp 4X2 and hasn't changed the tradition of working with Volvo since 2002. increased the number of vehicles in the fleet to 30. Founded in 1995 with its high quality, accurate and fast service concept, Fir Transportation, which carries out frigophyric transport to Asia and European countries, continues to strengthen and rejuvenate its fleet with Volvo. Fir Transportation has been working with Volvo since the day it was founded.
- TALGO 27/01/2010 Address: Paseo del Tren Talgo 2 28290 34 91 6 31 38 00 34 91 6 31 38 93 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX X: //www.talgo.com Contact: Mr Carlos Basagoiti
- TALGO EurasiaRail at 2013 07/03/2013 We will share our in-city and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 7 fair, which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013 as TALGO. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you at our TALGO booth, located in F1 area.
- Russia to Use Talgo Wagons Instead of Siemens in High Speed Train 13/06/2014 Russia Will Use Talgo Wagons Instead of Siemens: 11 In June 2014 The President of the Russian Railways Vilademir Yakunin will be working on the Minsk-Berlin-Berlin line from December 2015 and currently under construction Talgo wagons will be used in the following stages. Velaro stated that it will replace Russian train sets. The contract was signed with Talgo. It was stated that wagons would be subjected to a number of tests, primarily climate.
- TÜMOSAN and Talgo Signs Agreement 15/01/2015 TÜMOSAN and Talgo Signs Agreement signed: The agreement signed between Tümosan and Talgo for the purpose of joint production of high-speed train sets. The ceremony was held with the participation of senior executives of two companies, with the participation of Tümosan and a letter of intent on the transfer of joint projects, initiatives or technology transfer between the Spanish company Patentes Talgo SLU operating in the field of train, high-speed train and railway equipment. Speaking at the ceremony, Chairman of the Board of Directors Nuri Albayrak Albayrak, he said last year 10 the start of a new era in which they live rail mobilization and Turkey met the fast train, "until the announced government policy 2023 10 thousand years ...
- Talgo company EurAsiaRail at 2015 05/03/2015 Talgo company stands at EurAsiaRail 2015 10.hol C1. You can visit in order.
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant TALGO 10/03/2012 We will share our in-city and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center between 10-2012 March 2012 as TALGO. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our TALGO booth in the A1a area.
- Spanish Talgo Company Builds Longannet Plant in Scotland 21/11/2018 Passenger train manufacturer Spanish Talgo has announced its first factory in the United Kingdom in Longannet, near Falkirk in Scotland. The company also plans to establish an innovation center in the UK, which will bring together British supplier companies in Chesterfield. The company, known as HS2, is one of the companies participating in the tender to produce trains for the high-speed train project that will connect the cities of London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester when all phases are completed. According to the news on the 'Blog' page of the Ministry of Commerce, the company's Longannet plant is planned to be built on the land of the Longannet thermal power plant, which is not available from 2016, and is about 18 months of factory construction.
- High speed train to Bursa 01/01/2013 Mayor Recep Altepe, high speed trains in Italy and Poland infrastructure will be made in Bursa reported. This period, using all the values of Bursa in the best way, aiming to make the city brand Altepe President, the last of the last one of the rail system vehicles to Bursa, 8 million pounds, 4'lara 32 million pounds expressed that they paid. 2 sample tool, 3 at the end of the year, in line with the world standards, accreditation organizations have been able to produce vehicles passing the tests recorded Altepe, Bursa has become a center for rail system vehicles, he said. Altepe, imiz The vehicles we produce Alt
- Online Food Order Service For High Speed Passengers In China 19/07/2017 Online Food Order Service For High-Speed Passengers In China Started From Monday According to Chinese Railways, passengers are served delicious food served by the rail as well as China's official train ticket booking website 12306.cn and KFC through the mobile app order many catering brands. Mobile applications will be able to pay directly from Alipay or WeChat Pay. The meals ordered online will be delivered to the passengers' seats by the railway personnel. For now, the food ordering service from the internet covers only the fastest train stations in Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangzhou and other 24 big cities. Beijing, the capital of the country başkent
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…