A train at the Ramses main railway station in Cairo, Egypt's capital, was hit by a closed platform as it progressed quickly. After the crash, at least 25 killed and 50 injured.
According to local sources, 25 people were killed and 50 was injured as a result of fire and explosion caused by collision. Official sources on the number of dead and wounded have not yet received an explanation.
Ramses railway station was closed while directing ambulances and fire brigades to the area. It is stated that people live with carbon monoxide poisoning because they cannot leave the station.
Security sources, the accident is not a sign that there are any signs of transfer, the Minister of Transport, the train's diesel tank exploded, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Yolcati Train Station 09/06/2017 Yolcati Train Station Scares the Fire: Elazig-Malatya highway on the State Railways Yolcati Railway Station fire occurred in the warehouse. According to information obtained from the fire 6 June in the warehouse building of the station on the reason for an unspecified reason. The fire in the warehouse building of the station grew in a short time and spread to the locker cabinets of the station staff. Upon the notification of TCDD personnel, the fire brigade from Yolçatı station extinguished the fire in the station building as soon as possible. There was no deaths or injuries in the fire, but an investigation was initiated. Source: www.elazigsonhaber.com
- Fire at Metro Transformer in Istanbul 1 Dead 07/04/2018 At the Dudullu metro substation in Istanbul, a fire broke out due to an unknown reason around the clock 12: 30, and the fire started to grow more and more each passing second. Following the growth of the fire, the surrounding citizens immediately informed the fire brigade. Istanbul Fire Brigade Umraniye, Dudullu and Yenidoğan groups intervened in the short term. Later on, a citizen lost his life. Duduldu Metro is not energized by the transformer center where the incident occurred. no interruption in subway expeditions due to explosion. The transformer building is newly built and Traf
- Tender Announcement: Fire detection and warning alarm system will be installed for fire protection of buildings 01/07/2013 Fire protection and warning alarm system will be installed to protect buildings from fire. General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. FIRE DETECTION AND WARNING ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLATION FOR FIRE PROTECTION OF 5.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE BUILDINGS shall be tendered under open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 80454 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA MERKEZ / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address İhale
- Tender Notice: Establishment of fire detection and fire extinguishing systems (to Sirkeci Marmaray Loko Maintenance Workshop Directorate) 03/06/2014 Establishment of fire detection and fire extinguishing systems to Sirkeci Marmaray loco maintenance workshop directorate General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT Establishment of fire detection and fire extinguishing systems for Sirkeci Marmaray loco maintenance workshop directorate will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 49210 1-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD 1. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE AND PROPERTY DIRECTORATE 34716 HAYDARPAŞA KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: BÖL
- Fire Protection and Security in Tunnels 2014 - In-Fire Fire Protection Conference 29/06/2014 Fire Protection and Security in Tunnels 2014 - In-tunnel Fire Protection Conference: The program will focus on new technologies such as integrated tunnel safety systems in tunnel tunnels and in-tunnel lighting solutions. A representative of the European Railway Agency will address the TSI directives (the technical specifications for inter-country operation). Join us once a year at this conference and watch the group of presentations and speakers where key topics of the industry are addressed. Keynote speakers include: • Torban Holvad (Economic consultant, European Railway Agency) • Martin Gray (project manager, British Tunnel Authority) • Steve Demetriou (director of business policy and flexibility, Ana
- Tender Announcement: Renewal of fire cabinets and fire hoses used in depots and stations 19/11/2015 Renovation of fire cabinets and fire hoses used in depots and stations in ANKARAY Operation of EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT Renovation of Fire Hoses and Fire Hoses Used in Warehouses and Stations Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2015-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 154984 1. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 5 - 06330 c) E-mail Address: YEN
- Announcement of procurement: Renovation of fire cabinets and fire hoses in ANKARAY 06/06/2016 Renovation of fire cabinets and fire hoses of ANKARAY, procurement of goods. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2016-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 142856 1. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 5 - 06330 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) Accept the tender document YEN
- Tender Notice: Renewal of Fire Hoses and Fire Hoses 28/11/2016 Fire Cabinets and Fire Hoses Renewal will be Purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAY SYSTEMS Ankaray Operation Renewal of Fire Hoses and Fire Hoses Used in Warehouses and Stations The Purchase of Assembled Goods will be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 399027 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) YEN
- Tender Announcement: Reconditioning of the Heating System in the Stores of the Samsun Gar Site and the Fixed System Fire Suppression with Fixed Cabinet 11/07/2017 Fire Extinguishing System with Fixed Pipe Fixed Pipe and Refurbishment of Heater Installation in Apartment Buildings in Samsun Gar Field. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Renovation of Radiator Installations and Radiators in the Rail, Garage and Gar Apartments in Samsun Gar Area and Water System Fire Extinguishing System with Fixed Cabinet Fixed Fire Extinguishing System . Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2017-Administration a) İhale
- India train fire: 9 dead 08/01/2014 In India train fire: 9 dead.In the fire of the Dehradun Express train in the province of Maharastra, India, one female 9 died in the fire. When the Dehradun Express, which is from the capital of Maharashtra province, Mumbai to Dehradun, came to the Dahanu district in 02.30 at local time, a fire broke out in one of the cars. All passengers on the train stopped immediately, while some passengers could not leave the wagons due to smoke and fire. At least 9 people lost their lives as a result of fire. Indian Railways West region spokesman Sharat Chandrayan said in a statement to a local television that the cause of the fire has still not been determined. Chandrayan stated that the teams had started an investigation and that the investigation was continuing ayan
- High Speed Train tunnel construction 10/12/2012 High-speed train tunnel construction fire broke out: Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line in the tunnel construction site in Bilecik material damage occurred in the fire. In the tunnel 18A near the town of Vezirhan, there was a fire in the tunnel XNUMXA to prevent water from entering the tunnel. Sparks from the welding machine were splashed to membranes and insulations. When the workers informed the fire department, the teams from the scene, the fire intervened. Fire brigade fire extinguished the fire, was taken under control. It was reported that material damage occurred in the fire. Source: World Bulletin
- Bursa High-speed train tunnel construction fire (Video) 19/09/2014 Bursa A high-speed train tunnel construction fire broke out: Bursa, Bilecik, Eskisehir, Ankara, Konya and Istanbul will connect the High Speed Train Construction in the ongoing construction of the tunnel in Demirtaş fire broke out. The fire resulting from the flame of the insulating materials was expected to extinguish after taking the necessary precautions. In the tunnel which is about 500 meters in Demirtaş Mevkii of Bursa which is located at the high speed train construction, fire broke out from the insulations installed in the 08.30 ranks this morning. Workers who noticed the fire were taken out of the tunnel for a short time. The 7 fire truck belonging to the Metropolitan Municipality has announced that 112 Emergency Service m
- Fire broke out in a car at Turgutlu railway station 30/11/2016 A fire broke out in a wagon at Turgutlu railway station. The fire brigade was controlled by the fire brigade. Fire, the clock at 15.00'de, Istasyonalti Historic Train Station in the neighborhood. Garda began to fire in one of the wagons parked for a reason, yet undetectable. Seeing the smoke guard, the fire crews called. Fire crews from the fire place, opened the door to the empty wagon and squeezed water to the flames. Fire of two fire trucks intervened, extinguished. The police launched an investigation into the fire.
- Bostancı Train Station Construction Has Started Fire 07/05/2018 At the entrance of Bağdat Street in Bostancı District, a fire broke out due to unknown reasons at the 00.00 ranks of the Haydarpaşa-Gebze Suburban Line Bostancı Station. The workers who noticed the flames, the fire brigade, the medical teams and the police and gave notice. Firefighters who came to the scene in a short time were taken under control after one hour of fire. Due to the fire in the direction of Bağdat Street Kadikoy traffic in the long vehicle queues occurred. After the work of the fire brigade and police teams, the road was opened to traffic again. There was no loss of life in the fire and there was a great deal of property damage at Bostancı Station. The investigation initiated to investigate the cause of the fire çıkış
- A fire broke out at the train station in the Ahmetli district of Manisa. 09/02/2012 Ahmetli train station at the time of the fire in 18.00 ranks Turgutlu, Salihli, Ahmetli teams intervened. In the fire, the 1 train car burned down and the warehouse where the State Railways used emergency response and materials were completely burned. The entrances of the trains are controlled. While the fire intervention is in progress, trains are provided with controlled access to the station. "We do not know the reason for the fire yet. At present, the intervention in the fire continues at full speed. The only joy we have is that there is no loss of life and no injuries," said Fuat Gurel, the governor of Ahmetli. Source: http://www.emlakkulisi.com
- 5 fire broke out after the train crossing in Dursunbey 03/09/2012 FLAMES, 30 HEKTARLIK was effective in the area of the province of Balıkesir Dursunbey district near the village near the railway to the 5 fire extinguishing work continues on separate points. 17.00 helicopters, 4 pests, forest workers and peasants intervened in the Gökçedağ Station Mevkii. Helicopters, the weather has stopped working with the black, the land was reported to continue the intervention. According to the first determinations of the flames of the area under the influence of 40 hectares were taken. TWO POINT CONTROL UNDER Balıkesir Forest Regional Director Recep Ateş, 30 5,
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- Trilateral bazaar opened in memory of 250 millionth passenger in Crimea 25/10/2012 In the Crimean Autonomous Republic of Ukraine, 250 opened the trolleybus memorial to commemorate the transport of the millionth passenger. Crimean Prime Minister Anatoliy Mogilev participated in the opening of the memorial; "The opening of this monument is a sign of not only the Crimean trolley bus, but also the respect of all trolleybus employees. The trolley bus 20 served more than a million passengers. In the Crimea, it will represent the efforts and labor of all the employees. Now it is a touristic place on the hill between the capital Simferopol and Yalta, "he said. The monument ...
- Behiç Erkin was Commemorated at the Tomb 12/11/2012 The founder of the Republic of Turkey State Railways and the first General Manager Ergun Behiç, 51 of death. anniversary of the monumental tomb in Eskisehir was commemorated. The commemoration ceremony was held in the memorial cemetery inside the Behiç Erkin Memorial Forest located next to the Enveriye train station. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, CHP member of the General Assembly Erdal Sanli, representatives of political parties and non-governmental organizations, railway employees and lovers attended. After the wreath and flowers were presented to the memorial grave, Deputy Governor Günay made a statement. Behiç Erkin Günay emphasized the importance given to the Turkish transport, "Railways who contributed in bringing the business to Turkey ...
- Behiç Erkin was Commemorated at the Tomb 12/11/2012
The founder of the Republic of Turkey State Railways and the first General Manager Ergun Behiç, 51 of death. anniversary of the monumental tomb in Eskisehir was commemorated. The commemoration ceremony was held in the memorial cemetery inside the Behiç Erkin Memorial Forest located next to the Enveriye train station. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, CHP member of the General Assembly Erdal Sanli, representatives of political parties and non-governmental organizations, railway employees and lovers attended. After the wreath and flowers were presented to the memorial grave, Deputy Governor Günay made a statement. Behiç Erkin Günay emphasized the importance given to the Turkish transport, "Railways of business contributed to the gain in Turkey ...
- The memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster 28/01/2015 A memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster: 6 April 2012 in Çaycuma district. Veli Kaya, Ali Rıza Kaya, Tahir Özkara, Hayriye Güner, Alim Başören, Mehmet Başören, Meryem Başören, Aziz Gülşen, Kemal Gülşen, Sezgin Gülşen, Necati Azaklıoğlu, Women's Saraç, Serdar Saraç, Nazife Kabuk and İsmail Örenbaş's memoirs made Çaycuma Municipality a memorial and once again they were honored. The statue at the entrance to the district, İl
- Train crash in Spain: 77 dead | Accident on camera (Video-Photo Gallery) 25/07/2013 Spanish train crash: Spain-Madrid-O Ferrol passenger train on the route, the entrance of the Compostela station in the Galisya region near the exit from the derailment of the accident, according to the initial information from the accident was caused by the high speed of the investigation said. Sources close to the Spanish National Rail Network (RENFE), said the accident occurred very dangerous and difficult, he said. Experts conducting the investigation leaked to the Spanish press in the first information at the speed of the 80 per hour to enter the curve at a much faster speed of the train was expressed that the data. Although not yet an official statement, the accident was '' high ''
- Today in history: 10 January 1856 Alexandria - Cairo line 211 km. completed and opened 10/01/2012 Alexandria - Cairo line 211 km. completed and opened to operation. This line was the first railway in Ottoman lands. This project aimed to connect the Mediterranean to the Red Sea. When the Suez Canal project was on the agenda, the railway was not extended to the Red Sea, but the 1858 was extended to Suez and the total length was 353 km. It was. This project is the first railway line of the African continent. (Akyildiz, 42-43)
- Cairo Metro Map 10/08/2012 Map of Cairo Metro Last updated: August 2012
- European Investment Bank EIB issues 200 Million Euro Credit for Cairo Metro Line 20/11/2012 The European Investment Bank approved the EIB Cairo Metro Line for the 200 Million Euro and then the 600 Million Euro. The extension of the Metro line in Cairo is planned to reduce the traffic congestion and pollution by encouraging the use of public transport with the loan to be given. It is aimed to sustain the development of the city and the country with the credit tranches to be given. Within the scope of the Cairo Metro Line Project, it is planned to extend the 17,7 km of the Cairo Metro Line main transport corridor and the new station 15. Please click for details of the news: Raillynews Source: Raillynews