Van Metropolitan Municipality, Bus and Minibus stops increased their control.
Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and the teams of the Directorate of Land Transportation made inspection in the storage areas of the Iskele, Istasyon, Kampüs and Beyüzüm minibuses in the morning.
In the early morning hours, minibuses and buses were checked in and out at the stops, passenger purchases and stops at the stops were checked. Citizens living in the vicinity of the stall, unnecessary honking of minibusists to complain about stalls on the stall officers and drivers warned Tamer, said the controls will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Strict Inspection of School Services and Public Transport in Van 20/09/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, school services and public transport services made about the control. In the inspections carried out by the Transportation Department Directorate of Transportation Departments, vehicle safety certificates, school vehicle sign, seat belts and window lock were made as well as vehicle conformity documents and route permits of school services. In the audits attended by Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer, the teams in the buses and minibuses providing public transportation audited the subjects such as route alignment, out-of-passenger passenger reception, passenger density and whether the assistant was employed or not. As the Metropolitan Municipality, both public transport and public transportation services Büyük
- Inspection for Private Public Buses in Van 23/05/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Fazil Tamer, Private Public Buses checkpoints by making inspections and warned drivers to carry free passengers. With the passing of the electronic ticketing system of buses and private public buses in Van to Belvan Card, many innovations were made in transportation. Van Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department President Kemal Mescioğlu visited private public bus checkpoints to increase the quality of transportation and to maintain and improve standards. Meeting with bus drivers, Tamer stated that they should act more meticulously in transporting passengers for free bilgi
- Strict Inspection of Minibuses Serving Public Transportation in Van 20/01/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, Edremit district inspected minibuses that provide public transport services. Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer, Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and Land Transportation Directorate teams working in the Hacıbekir-Şabaniye line with the 'V' plate minibuses serving in Erenkent (Yeni TOKİ), Esentepe (Tenants TOKİ), Erdemkent (Eski TOKİ) locations in the morning hours made inspections in the storage areas of minibuses. In the morning audits, various warnings were made to the drivers about the arrival and departure times of the minibuses, the taking of the passengers from the morning and evening hours and the behaviors exhibited against the citizens. Fazıl Tamer, Deputy Secretary General who listened to the problems of the driver shopkeepers, solved the problems ör
- A Referendum Proposal from Gökçek for Güvenpark Minibus Stops 24/02/2017 Gokcek Guvenpark Minibus Stops Referendum Proposal: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, located in Güvenpark minibus stops underground, and the top of the green area into the project to be put into the trust box can be asked Güvenpark said. Mayor Gökçek said, ası Will this place be excavated when Keçiören Metro is at Kızılay? To be excavated. It is a bad thing to take the minibus stops below and make the upper side into a large green area and add it to the greenery of this place. If the work of the metron 3 lasts for months, then we will be engaged. I suppose we'il finish it in a month. We will end up shouting here, ”he said. Mayor Gökçek, Radio Traffic, Elvan Başkan
- Hacı Bayrama Modern Minibus Stops 25/03/2017 Hacı Bayrama Modern Minibus Stations: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the Ulus Historical City Center Project, is located behind Hacı Bayram Mosque, one of the symbols of Ankara, in addition to the closed modern minibus stops with the capacity of 650 vehicles, cultural center, science museum, indoor market, is building an 5 storey complex with boutiques and dining areas. The Department of Cultural and Natural Heritage, which transported Hacı Bayram minibus stops in Ulus to Kevgirli Street, recently started the construction of the complex. Akarpınar Uludağ, Head of Cultural and Natural Heritage Department, is one of the most important places in Ankara with its location and history.
- Hacı Bayram Minibus Stops Are Constructed With Modern Complex 02/10/2017 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the durak Ulus Historic City Center Renovation Area UM project, which has revealed the historical identity of Ulus, has been closed behind Hacı Bayram Mosque and has closed modern minibus stops with the capacity of 650, as well as cultural center, science museum, closed market, boutiques and it continues the work of the complex where food sections will take place. Within the scope of the works started in the last winter months, 21 has completed the construction of the 90 multi-storey complex with a closed area of 5 thousand square meters, close to 30. In the project carried out in the style of Seljuk architecture; In addition to modern minibus stops with 650 vehicle capacity, the congress center, science museum, exhibition grounds, X
- Works Started for Minibus Stops in Sakarya 26/09/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality National Sovereignty Street located next to the Gar Square for minibus stops will be built work on the platform. "With the new work, both the entrances and exits will be controlled in a controlled way and the flow of traffic will be relieved," said Pistil. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department by the National Sovereignty Street Gar Square next to the new platforms will be built for the minibuses. . The return to the existing stops was not possible all at once, and traffic jams were happening in the area. Now we will bring the stops to an advanced point and give a wide area to return to the region. Our teams started their work. Both entrances and entrances with the platforms we will build İn
- Minibus Stops New Onsite 15/10/2018 The platforms constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality for the minibus stops near the National Sovereignty Street Station Square have been completed. Pistil said, “We prevented traffic congestion by enabling the turns to be made at one time. By bringing together public transport, our citizens will have easy access. ” Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation by National Sovereignty Avenue Gar Square next to the new platforms built for the minibus was completed work. Expressing that the study brought comfort to the city center traffic, Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department, wished that the new stops would be beneficial. Return at once Fatih Pistil, Ege Milli Egemenlik Street…
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Some bus and minibus routes will change in Eskişehir due to construction works of trolley extension lines 12/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"