Van Metropolitan Municipality, Edremit district inspected minibuses that provide public transport services.
Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer, Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and Land Transportation Directorate teams working in the Hacıbekir-Şabaniye line with the 'V' plate minibuses serving in Erenkent (Yeni TOKİ), Esentepe (Tenants TOKİ), Erdemkent (Eski TOKİ) locations in the morning hours made inspections in the storage areas of minibuses.
In the morning audits, various warnings were made to the drivers about the arrival and departure times of the minibuses, the taking of the passengers from the morning and evening hours and the behaviors exhibited against the citizens.
Fazıl Tamer, the Assistant Secretary General who listened to the problems of the drivers of the drivers, stated that they will continue their efforts to solve the problems and minimize the complaints from the citizens.
He then went to the Edremit-Şabaniye vehicle storage area and warned drivers and stewards at this point, stating that there were complaints of unnecessary horns and noise from schools and residents.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Strict Inspection of School Services and Public Transport in Van 20/09/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, school services and public transport services made about the control. In the inspections carried out by the Transportation Department Directorate of Transportation Departments, vehicle safety certificates, school vehicle sign, seat belts and window lock were made as well as vehicle conformity documents and route permits of school services. In the audits attended by Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer, the teams in the buses and minibuses providing public transportation audited the subjects such as route alignment, out-of-passenger passenger reception, passenger density and whether the assistant was employed or not. As the Metropolitan Municipality, both public transport and public transportation services Büyük
- Bursaray Lodosta Stopped, Citizen Headed to Minibuses 03/02/2015 Bursaray Lodosta Stopped, Citizen Headed to Minibus: Gürsu Chamber of Minibus Chamber President Recep Kaya, the lodosta light rail system, effective in Bursa, said bankruptcy. Kaya, as minibuses in the center of the city to be removed from the mistake of being better understood said. President Kaya, Gürsu-Kestel line that provides transportation to the east side of the city, said that they had made attempts about the difficulties experienced by minibus tradesmen and said, in It was informed that the activation of the East Garage will be removed. At the UKOME meeting in January, the area adjacent to the BESOB car park, which they rented for the stop location of the Gürsu and Kestel minibuses, was rejected. When we asked the reason, it was said that the Metropolitan Municipality would find a more suitable place. Any difficulties Her
- Smart card system sheds on minibuses in Izmir 30/03/2016 Smart card system was shaded in minibuses in Izmir: The project of integrating minibuses in urban transportation into smart card system was shelved in İzmir. Examining the results of the test, the minibusists said, ap We cannot carry passengers with this fare, İzmir said the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoğlu, who provided public transportation services in the city center. The work he started resulted in a fiasco. 117, which serves in the central districts of ESHOT General Directorate's Minibus Tradesmen Room and April 2014 in Bornova, Çiğli, Buca and Konak X
- New Stop Arrangement for Minibuses Near the Train Station in Sakarya 25/09/2018 The Metropolitan National Sovereignty Street is building new platforms for minibus stops located next to the Gar Square. With the work to be carried out, U-turns will be done in one go, the entrance and exit of public transport vehicles will be in a completely controlled manner. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new study that will relax the city center traffic. National Sovereignty Street, located next to the Gar Square, where the minibus stops to start working to express their presence, Deputy Secretary General Ali Oktar, 25 September will begin to make the necessary arrangements will be made. Deputy Secretary General Ali Oktar, Ok
- Inspection for Private Public Buses in Van 23/05/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Fazil Tamer, Private Public Buses checkpoints by making inspections and warned drivers to carry free passengers. With the passing of the electronic ticketing system of buses and private public buses in Van to Belvan Card, many innovations were made in transportation. Van Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department President Kemal Mescioğlu visited private public bus checkpoints to increase the quality of transportation and to maintain and improve standards. Meeting with bus drivers, Tamer stated that they should act more meticulously in transporting passengers for free bilgi
- Strict Inspection of Minibus and Bus Stops in Van 17/01/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, Bus and Minibus stops increased their control. Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and the teams of the Directorate of Land Transportation made inspection in the storage areas of the Iskele, Istasyon, Kampüs and Beyüzüm minibuses in the morning. In the early morning hours, minibuses and buses were checked in and out at the stops, passenger purchases and stops at the stops were checked. Citizens living in the vicinity of the stall, unnecessary honking of minibusists to complain about stalls on the stall officers and drivers warned Tamer, said the controls will continue.
- İzmir Cheapest Transportation City 22/03/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, in some media organs "the most expensive transportation in Izmir, Turkey" in the form of reviewed TSI research car prices of air tickets, fuel from the cab and up to spare parts "transportation main group" has announced that reflect the many products and services to the compound in. Metropolitan, 90 with the transfer system that provides unlimited in minutes, Izmir, other cities, according to the "cheapest public transportation service" reminded me of the city. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, made TSI source showing "the most expensive transportation in Izmir in Turkey" were found in acknowledging a report titled. "TSI Regional Purchasing Power Parity (BSGP) 2017" of study in various regions of Turkey, the Turkish ...
- Audit Meeting for Public Transport Drivers in Mersin 12/02/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out an audit and information meeting for the public transportation vehicles in the city. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality working within the city and within the public transport bus drivers who are in contact with citizens in the meeting held for the city of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Kemal Çokakoğlu, department heads and bus drivers attended. Complaints delivered by the citizens in the meeting hall of the Convention and Exhibition Center, especially in the absence of extra passengers and non-stop passengers, no red light violations, the fact that the doors are not kept open while they are on, ın
- Civilian Inspection of Public Transportation in Sanliurfa 23/07/2018 Turkey's hottest province of Sanliurfa, the Metropolitan Municipality Police teams launched their journey climate control in vehicles with civilian clothes. The Metropolitan Municipality, which prioritizes citizens' health, does not allow the use of non-air-conditioned vehicles. compared to the population density in Turkey, which has the largest fleet of vehicles in public transport and transport 4 international quality awards in the field of Şanlıurfa Municipality, keeping in the forefront of citizens' health has launched a civil audit period. Metropolitan Municipality located in the hot climate zone in order to make citizens travel in a more comfortable and safe environment, the municipality of civilian municipalities, public transport vehicles, especially by checking the air conditioner control yer
- Audit of Public Transportation in Salihli 17/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate conducted inspections for vehicles providing public transportation services to rural neighborhoods in Salihli district in order to improve service quality in transportation and increase public satisfaction. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality supervised the vehicles providing public transportation in Salihli. In order to provide safe and convenient transportation for citizens, public transport teams carefully examined all details such as air conditioning, vehicle cleaning, driver's clothing, disabled ramp, and criminal proceedings for the drivers of vehicles that do not comply with the rules. Hüseyin, the Head of Transportation Department, stated that they are working to increase the quality standards in public transportation and to increase the satisfaction of the citizen da