In fact, kent As the backbone of public transportation for cities from east to west like Bursa, the rail system is the most important solution.
Rail systems also have their own categories. Like the light rail system in the case of Bursaray;
These are Bunlar
It is determined by the feasibility calculations made according to the passenger densities, or it is recommended to local governments that are invested.
We remember s
At the beginning of the 90s, today's Bursaray, which is sometimes referred to as underground, sometimes from the ground, was planned as the gathering road line south of the Merinos-Acemler highway in the period of the late Teoman Özalp.
When Erdem Saker was selected in 1994, he took the middle of the street because it would cut all the streets and avenues that crossed the main road from the neighborhoods between Kültürpark and Acemler.
The municipal budget of that day was not enough to build a subway underground. Application drove on the roads of Mudanya and Izmir. The same happened in Ankara Road.
The image brought by economic conditions divided Bursa from east to west, cut the north-sun connection of the city, made turns difficult.
The similar problem is now also on the T2 line, which is currently under construction in Istanbul Street. There is also a connection between the east of the road and the west;
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan came to evaluation about the view of the light rail system projects that we saw by experimenting in Bursa, but we know that it was made of helplessness.
Last week, President Erdoğan presented a new strategy to the municipalities in the meeting of the provincial chairmen and mayors of the AK Party.
Üyor Light rail divides cities because they go above ground. Do not build a light rail system that divides cities. Leri
His proposal was:
U If you're going to do it all, go underground, or solve the transportation problem with the lower cost metrobus. Indan (Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - Olay)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkey Road Safety Strategy and Action Plan Rollout 03/04/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, traffic accidents are caused by the use of alcoholic vehicles, for which it is necessary to support organizations such as the Green Crescent, said: "I like the use of alcoholic vehicles like hand guns. I like the innocence of a non-alcoholic innocent. There is no sin" he said. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, organized by the General Directorate of Security "Srateji and Turkey Road Safety Action Plan Rollout" joined the program named. The program, which was held at Rixos Hotel, also included Interior Minister Muammer Güler, Minister of Health Mehmet Müezzinoğlu, Minister of Development Cevdet Yılmaz, Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek, Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı and General Commander of the Gendarmerie os
- Related Links with Rail System in Turkey 01/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration General Directorate (TCDD) Railways Machinists Association (DEMARD) Railway Katarcı Association of Railway Vocational School Alumni Association (Demo) Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association of Turkish Travel - You United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) Transport Employees Officers Union (UÇMS) Demiryolcuyuz We City and Railway Ergün Tönük Personal Web Site Ministry of Labor and Social Security (ÇSGB) Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDH) Ministry of National Education (MONE) Higher Education Council (YÖK) State Planning Organization (SPO), Turkey Business Association (TEO) Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) ...
- wrong about the rail system in Turkey 10/04/2013 wrong about the rail system in Turkey Transportation planners Erhan Leading, about the rail system in Turkey generally is wrong planning done and these businesses indicate that great damage ... BUS TRAVELERS ... Antalya City Council Zoning and Plan- lama at the meeting of the Working Group Erhan Öncü, the transportation planner who made a presentation about the plan he was working on made an interesting statement about the rail system. Pioneers, "All of the rail system in Turkey are the journeys actually be transported by bus," he says ... CRITERIA NOT COMPLY WITH ... State Planning Organization hour 15 thousand passengers with no place to pioneer reminded that prohibits a rail, "Our studies, Antalya hours 18 thousand people X
- One end of Istanbul with rail systems 90 minutes 19/02/2014 One end of Istanbul with rail systems 90 minutes: VATAN reporters reached one end of Istanbul by rail systems. Our team, who took the metro from Kartal, arrived at the Hacıosman subway stop from the underground before the 1 hour 30 minutes. On the way, the citizens received their opinions ... Designed as one of the canals of the transportation axis of Istanbul after Marmaray, Şişhane-Haliç Metro Transit Bridge-Yenikapı metro interconnected rail systems on both sides of Istanbul. Last Saturday inaugurated by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's first metro bridge crossing the Turkey-Eagle now indie minutes from Taksim 70. Istanbul's transportation is significant ı
- Bursa T2 Tram Line will be integrated with rail systems! 25/01/2019 Bursa Metropolitan President Alinur Aktas, T2 line to the city square towards the bottom of the 1200 meters and the decision to enter the T2's line should be integrated into the normal system, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, every Friday morning in the event of abundance table, residents of Bağlaraltı neighborhood came together. President Aktas who made the morning prayer in Abu Bakr Mosque, made breakfast with the citizens. Citizens expressed their problems and expectations to President Aktaş, while the Metropolitan, BUSKI and Burulaş bureaucrats were present at the meeting and all demands were noted. We're not an ordinary country.
- Urban transportation in Western cities and Bursa 27/02/2017 Urban transportation in Western cities and Bursa: One of the most important problems of our cities is the urban transportation. Our city is also getting its share from these problems. In a recent study conducted on a world-wide scale, Istanbul is the world's 2. 2 in our country in Bursa when the big traffic problem city. Great traffic is identified as a problematic city. Despite the fact that many investments have been made in the light rail system, which we have brought to the start-up phase of our construction, which we have done in our time, we have not been able to provide a comfort in urban transportation. As a matter of fact, both national and international research Nit
- YHT will connect all cities to one 30/08/2012 Thousands of tourists brought in the city, Economy has given life can Fast Train will not only be limited to Konya. It will also reach cities without rail connections de How will this be achieved? The General Directorate of State Railways has accelerated the work for the transportation of passengers arriving by high-speed train to Konya, including large cities such as Antalya and Mersin. Konya was taken to offer the bus companies. Now, companies are expected to determine routes. AK Party Konya deputy Mustafa Kabakci, the General Directorate of State Railways, by making a combined agreement, for example, a citizen who ride a high-speed train from Ankara, said he wanted to offer the opportunity to go to Alanya, "Thus, Konya's accessibility"
- To arrive at the railway or to insult the cities 29/11/2012 Railroad to take to the refusal of the cities or cities Erzincan-Trabzon Railway is vital for both Trabzon and our region İ It is believed to be the engine of development or historical Silk Road. Before the end of Erzincan-Trabzon, Trabzon-Batumi will not start to stay in a hurry. The state also took the Trabzon-Erzincan Railway into the 2023 target within the framework of a railway strategy. Tender works were done. The works, which have been tendered to about 1.7 million pounds, have been completed. Objections were received. Next job is a tender. Everyone is waiting for the tender. Except for one person. *** Dr. Fazıl Çelik Trabzon Fazıl Hoca, whom we know as a road scientist at KTÜ, Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Faz
- American Cities Trains with Tram 05/03/2013 American Cities Are Traged by Tram I have told you on several occasions that the American people have begun to move away from the use of private cars that are indispensable part of their lives, to use public transportation tools more and more, even in a world city like New York, every day 1,3milyon people go cycling to work. This change is accelerated with a new formation nowadays, many important city-center tram to meet, Portland and Seatleda trams are starting to serve, Washington DC, Oklahoma City, Cincinnati, and the city of Kansas are planning tram networks. Of course, California is taking its share of this change, beyond San Franciscon's nostalgic tramway, especially in southern California, bu
- Eskişehir competes for the summit with world cities 13/12/2018 The successful city planning projects of Eskişehir, Eskişehir and 115 from all over the world have won the WRI Ross Award. Turkey 200 London from the competition, which takes place in a separate, Barcelona, New York, leaving behind cities like Dubai, Eskisehir, was a great success finals. WRI Ross Center, which aims to offer a better life to millions of people living in cities, won the WRI Ross Award for the first time this year. Economic, environmental and social aspects have a multi-directional transformation çevresel
- Prime Minister Erdogan is planning to build a cable car to Handuzu Plateau of Baba Ocagi Guneysu 13/09/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's father's quarry in Güneysu, nature tourism has been accelerated to take an important place. In the past months, the work of the Urban Forest, which was started in the Kıbledağı area of Güneysu, continued and preparations for the nature forest and the ropeway project, which were planned to be carried out in Handüzü Plateau, were initiated. Güneysu Mayor Ahmet Minder, Nature Conservation and National Parks 12. Regional Director Mustafa Bulut, National Parks Regional Branch Manager Ayşenur Yaşar Şavşatlı, Rize Provincial Branch Director Cüneyt Aloğlu and Nature Conservation and National Parks 12 Regional Directorate Engineers Ramazan Çayıroğlu made observations in the Kıbledağı City Forest and Handüzü Plateau. Bölge
- From Erdoğan to Erzurum's Center, Logistic Center Gospel 30/06/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in his speech at the opening ceremony of the 57 investment: ip We are building a logistics center at 280 thousand square meters with a cost of 28 million thousand for Palandöken. We have completed the logistics center building. We plan to open the logistics center until 742. UM 2014 said, "57 Trillion investments in Erzurum, they have added to Erdogan," Erzurum completed large projects. 450 international organizations were held in the year. Ankara - Sivas high-speed train construction work continues. Erzurum to the future train, will extend to Kars, Rize 'We have also laid the foundation of Ovit tunnel, the Balkans Ovit mountain tunnel will make Turkey one of Europe's longest tunnel ... No.
- Governor of the Transport Union to visit Erdogan 02/03/2013 Governor Abdullah Peker visited Yıldızeli District Governor Hakan Yavuz Erdoğan. Abdullah Peker, Deputy Chairman of the Union of Transport and Railroad Employees, stated that they have closely followed the work of Yıldızeli District Governor and that the people and themselves are very satisfied. During the visit, general issues related to transportation in the district were discussed. Governor Erdoğan expressed his pleasure in the visit and said "We are trying to do our best to improve the welfare and quality of life of our people. Therefore, we continue our efforts in this direction with great effort."
- Prime Minister Erdogan's Eskisehir Konya high-speed train line opening speech (Video) 23/03/2013 Prime Minister Erdogan Eskişehir Konya high-speed train line inauguration Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan opened the high-speed train line between Eskişehir Konya 2 clock opening. He said that Eskişehir will be the center of transportation lines of the country and the world. Erdogan said in his speech at the opening of the line: We have never promised what we can never do. When we said these projects, they did not believe us. We did it as promised. We are opening Marmaray soon. We attribute our 14 vilayetimizde recently Eskisehir Eskisehir country ... and will be the center of the world's manufacturer of rail transportation lines ... Turkey lining up at the gate of the country was trying to modernize existing lines. Turkey 150 ...
- Bursan's new cable car line is waiting for Erdogan to open 30/10/2013 Erdogan's new cable car line waiting for the opening Bursan: The world's longest cable car system as Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan for Uludag built 8.6 kilometer line in Turkey is waiting for the opening. When the station building in Sarıalan is delayed due to permits, the system is expected to be commissioned within one month. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality also plans to open a new ropeway in a ceremony during the visit of the Prime Minister to Bursa in November. Italian Lietner firm 30 for the annual use of the Uludag ropeway in the Teferrüç-Sarıalan part of the 29 was scheduled to be put into service on October. Helicopters were erected with new poles on the slopes of Uludağ. The ropes tightened. All of the cabins were brought to Turkey. However Sarıalan Ancak
- Prime Minister Erdogan praises Kardemir and Karabuk University 21/11/2013 And Kardemir Karabük University from Prime Minister Praises: Science, Industry and Technology Ministry by the ATO Congresium held at the Center "Middle and High Technology Products Production Base in Eurasia, Turkey's" main theme 3. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who attended the Industry Shura Meeting, praised KARDEMİR and Karabük University with praise. Prime Minister Erdogan, in his speech şuara University collaboration industry best example of making the emphasis that between Karabük University and KARDEMİR, "Today in Turkey, so why these investments were realized great speed train investments not considered as an opportunity to produce high-speed railway wagons and rail in this country. E.g…
- Erdoğan carrying High Speed Train did not stop in Sapanca 28/12/2013 Erdogan did not stop the Fast Train Sapanca: High Speed Train (YHT) to start the test process to arrive in Sapanca Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's program was modified. Erdogan did not stop at the High Speed Train Sapanca. Prime Minister Erdoğan took the train from Adapazarı Train Station and canceled the ceremony in Sapanca and moved to Köseköy. Erdoğan'ı Sapanca station waiting hundreds of citizens in the train passed by shaking hands only. Prime Minister Erdogan from Sapanca by high-speed train then went to Istanbul Cengiz Topel Airport by plane.
- Ankara Metro is waiting for Erdogan 22/01/2014 Ankara metro is waiting for Erdogan: Before the opening of the new metro line in the capital, handwritten letters were written to the handles of the Prime Minister. In Ankara, the test drive is over at Batıkent-Sincan metro line. The line is expected to be opened by Prime Minister Erdogan in the coming days. Photos before the opening of the subway line fell to social media. Dear Prime Minister of the metro handles on the new line pointed to the writing.
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line is waiting for Erdogan 30/06/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line is waiting for Erdogan: Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train is counting days for opening. The opening will be held after the Kiosk candidate is announced. High Speed Train (YHT) between Ankara and Istanbul started to be counted to start flights. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications received the safety certification by completing the test work on signaling, which is the last stage on the line. The Ministry of Transport also sent an invitation to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan for the inauguration. High Speed Train between Ankara and Istanbul, which will connect Asia to Europe, was completed. In recent days, the last test phase of the signaling system successfully passed the exam line, the international de
- Erdogan's Victory to be Crowned with Giant Projects 11/08/2014 Erdoğan's Victory Will Be Tackled With Giant Projects: President Erdoğan will be given priority economy in his Çankaya adventure. It will be Erdogan's signature under new mega projects. Turkey's agenda for a long time, which resulted in the busy Recep Tayyip Erdogan's presidential election victory. 12-year period as prime minister Erdogan, Turkey won the support of the people with projects that bring the economy will be on the agenda with the economy still president will remain in office during the coming year 5. Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, 3. Bridge. 3. The Airport, High Speed Train, Kanalistanbul is among the priority projects on the agenda of President Erdoğan. RESOURCES RESPECTING TO THE IMF 11, the prime minister under Erdoğan's presidency, has been clearing the debts to the IMF during the year S
- Prime Minister Erdogan's businessman Sarimadene awards 09/12/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan's businessman Sarımadene reward: KOSGEB's 'Successful SMEs of the Year' award in the innovation branch of businessman Niyazi Sarımaden was awarded. Sarımaden received his award from Prime Minister Erdoğan. The dar SME and Entrepreneurship Awards) organized by the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB) in order to promote successful SMEs and innovative initiatives to the public, to support and encourage successful entrepreneurs and SMEs, will be held at the Swiss Hotel in Ankara. in a ceremony held. Medal Electronics 1 became one of the finalists among the 108 bin 5 applications in Innovation category at Successful SME Awards of the Year. President of the Board of Directors received the award of ın
- President Erdoğan pledges support for Yıldırım Metro 11/08/2017 Upon the request of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe undertook the arrangement of Rize Square. Here,. President Altepe met President Erdoğan and made a brief presentation to the President about the municipal services in Bursa and then he said: ilgili You said that you will be given state support for Yıldırım Metro in Bursa meeting. We want to start this investment. Yap Erdogan said, an Whatever we say we do, you can start, Biz he said. In the meantime, bilgi President Altepe Erdogan in the referendum meeting, who want a selatin mosque, iting the giant mosque planned at the Campus of Uludag University also presented information about. Source: www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- President Erdoğan's 3. Airport Landing Postponed 14/02/2018 According to Uğur Cebeci's Cockpit Page in Hürriyet, President Recep Tayyib Erdoğan's 3. 26 to the Airport was planned to be carried out in February on the day of the landing with the information provided by the State Airports Authority: İşlet A planning was made. President Recep Tayyib Erdoğan's birthday, 26, was the first to land on the 3 airport in February with a state aircraft. Preparations started, but it was revealed that the landing would not be safe. Because the construction was going on in a very wide area and the area around the airport had not been closed with wire mesh yet. Even a dog coming out on the runway during the landing could be a serious problem. Of course, systems that make the landing safe işi
- Message from President Erdoğan to Denizli Teleferik 04/05/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, in his video message that was published due to 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day, used the images of Denizli Teleferik, one of the important investments of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Zolan, "Denizli Teleferik'in images of the proud of us, both released and happy," he said. 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day for video Tayyip Erdogan a message published by Prime Minister Recep, Turkey's most important investment and Denizli in the promotional video shown of the services that operate in the province Metropolitan Municipality taken into service in 2015 gave to the Denizli Cableway images. Em The biggest of our country's growth, development and achievement of its goals, labor and sweat in
- İZBAN Employee Wants Erdoğan's Salary to Rate 16/11/2018 The workers who do not accept 14 hike on the percentage want to raise a percentage of 26. Workers in İZBAN, where the decision to strike was hanged, stated that they would not accept the 14 imposition on the percentage of inflation under inflation, and expressed that they want a rate increase of 10 percent in the salary of President Erdoğan. TCDD and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality partner company İZBAN 26. period collective bargaining negotiations blocked the workplace, organized by the Turkish-Is-affiliated Rail-Work Union trade-union strike decision. If the agreement is not achieved, workers will strike 4 in December and the voyages in İZBAN will stop again. İZBAN workers, who stated that they received the lowest wages on the railway network, under düşük