In Australia, an iron mining company, Rio Tinto, launched the fully automated rail network with the world's largest train robot.
The railway network in Pilbara, Western Australia, has a length of about 800 kilometers. Trains run an hour-long journey, including loading and unloading of cargo. The company spokesman said that this system is a first in the world.
This road, the world's first self-sustaining heavy-duty heavy-duty rail network, is at the very top of the reach of a million-dollar project. Trains equipped with fully self-controlling software are used to transport inter-port cargoes.
Self-driving technology will be seen in many areas in the future. Self-driving cars are currently one of the most well-known technologies. With the further development of this technology, various vehicles such as driverless boats and driverless aircraft can be seen.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tüduşaşlı workers invented semi-automated welding robot 20/08/2015 Tüdemsaşl workers has invented a robot welding semi-automated: Turkey Railway Industry (TÜDEMSAŞ) Ibrahim Alkan working as a welder, together with the work they do in difficulty due to colleagues, spend less labor and semi-automated to eliminate errors that can occur during welding has invented a welding robot . Ibrahim Alkan, father of 3 children, worked in the Tampon Manufacturing Department of TUDEMSAS Metal Works Factory, and co-founded a semi-automated welding robot with the support of TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan. Alkan and his friends who seek to get rid of the negative effect of the gas source on human life,
- Ansaldo wins auctions in signaling and train control in the US and Australia 11/04/2012 Ansaldo STS has won 81.7 million Euro train control and signaling auctions in the US and Australia. Ansaldo STS Corporation signed an agreement with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for € 73.4m for the supply of the intelligent train control (PTC) system to be used in SEPTA regional rail system operating in five districts of Philadelphia. In Australia, Ansaldo signed a signaling and train control contract for the € 7.8m within the framework of the development project of the Ravensworth Mining Complex in New Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Source: Raillynews
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- Australia, 40 will apologize for the previous Granville train disaster 16/01/2017 Australia, 40 apologize for the previous Granville train disaster: The New South Wales (NSW) State 40 will apologize to families who lost their loved ones in the Granville train disaster after years. 18 In this tragic incident on January 1977, the suburban train took off the rails near the Granville train station and the bridge collapsed on the wagons; 83 was killed and 213 was injured. Minister of Transport, Andrew Constance made a statement to the ABC, including apology for those affected. , No doubt, everyone is very upset about this, Con Constance said. … Over the years, our nation has had to deal with one of the most terrible disasters in its history. “
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- Ansaldo STS wins railway signaling tender in Australia 16/11/2012 Ansaldo STS won the tender for the installation of a signaling system for the 14.7 km extension of the Perth metropolitan railway line 17.900.000 million Euro (A 7,5 $), which was opened by PTA of Western Australia's Public Transport organization. Ansaldo STS undertook the signaling and design work for the new extension. In addition, Ansaldo will also install STS Automatic Train Protection technology. The project is expected to be completed in approximately 2 years. Source: Raillynews
- Pilbara railway project in Australia postponed for six months 22/11/2012 QR National, Atlas Iron and Brockman Mining in Western Australia, Pilbara 3,5 billion A iron ore Pilbara railway project planned to be built in Western Australia, six months due to rising costs, variable iron ore prices and uncertainty regarding the amount of ore to be carried by companies on the said railway line reportedly postponed. Atlas Iron had agreed with local coal transport company QR National to conduct a feasibility study for the iron ore project. The study was expected to be completed by the end of this year and the construction works were expected to end in 2015. Source: SteelOrbis
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- Australian Ambassador visits TCDD 26/03/2016 Australian Ambassador visited the TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen General Manager Omar visited the Stars Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna General on 23 March 2016 He visited Director Ömer Yıldız in his office. Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries. Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways. Ambassador Larsen, Büyükel
- 29 Person Injured In Tram And Truck In Australia Injured 22/05/2017 29 Injured in Australia Tram and truck collided: In Melbourne, Australia, 29 was reportedly injured in the collision of a tram and a truck. The accident occurred at the 8.00 local time at the crossing near Melbourne Zoo. 29 people on the tram with the truck driver in the accident were slightly injured. With the severity of the collision, the tram and the truck were heavily damaged. Some of the injured were taken to hospital and some of them were treated at the scene and were not critical. The investigation of the police started accidentally.
- Driverless Freight Train Starts in Australia 21/09/2018 The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented. According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined. Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour. He said that the police teams had begun driving their sirens for several minutes to inform the people of the region of the danger. Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, devr
- Personal Speed Train Vectus Has Begun to Be Tested in Many Worlds 08/07/2012 Developed by the Italian design agency Pininfarina, a fast-paced train vectus, which is a tool to accelerate the use in urban areas, has started to be tested in many parts of the world. The vectus, which had been previously used in airports, has now set its sights on urban transport and has gone a long way. Your high-speed train will start to be used in South Korea in 2013. This mini-train aims to be the most economical and fast way to move from one place to another. With this vehicle going on the rails, you definitely don't think about traffic. It has not blocked the traffic by deploying the rails to a certain height Ray
- Haydarpasa Station is the top of the world's aşa coolest başında 11 train station 14/08/2012 Transforming the Culture Center's Value contemplated Haydarpasa Train Station in Turkey do not know, still the world's pupil. The American internet newspaper, Huffington Post, has chosen the world's 'coolest' 11 train station. There is no ranking but Haydarpasa Station is at the top of the list. Haydarpasa Train Station, Istanbul, Turkey Haydarpasa located on the Asian side of the Bosphorus, Turkey until recently was the most heavily used train station. The building, which resembled a cathedral in appearance, was built by German architects Otto Ritter and Helmuth Cuno at 1908. Unfortunately, the roof section of the city's icon was damaged in a fire last year. Central station, Antwerp, Belgium Domed Central
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- World's Longest High Speed Train Line Opens in China 15/12/2012 World's Longest High Speed Train Line Opens in China Between Beijing and the southern Guangcou on the World's Longest Train Line will be run on the train. China, the capital of Beijing to the south of Guangcou city between the world's longest high-speed train line will put into service. The Chinese Ministry of Railways, "Mao Zedong's birthday", announced the launch of the 26-thousand 2-kilometer Beijing-Guangcou high-speed line in December. The average speed of the 298 km per hour of the train specified, the train between Beijing and the economic center of the south of Guangcou 300 hours of transportation time will reduce 20,5 said. The highest speed is designed as the 8 mileage, even, Şıciacuang, Cıngcou, En
- World's longest high-speed train line opens in China 17/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line opens between Beijing and Canton, which is a distance of about 2 thousand kilometers to 300. The average 300 km / h hour, the train from the northern capital of Beijing to the south 2 thousand 298 km will go up to the Canton. The 22 hours with the high-speed train will go down to 8 hours. On the train line will be 35 station including major cities such as Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha. The opening of the train line will be held on December at the 26, which is Mao's birthday. Thus the high-speed train line will be functional in year-end permits. At the same time with the opening of this line, 23 is in July 2011 Bu
- World's longest high-speed train line 26 opens in December 18/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line, 26, opens in December China, which makes the "most" of almost everything, now opens the world's longest high-speed train line. According to the Chinese media, the Ministry of Railways of China, the capital city of Beijing and the south of the city of fairs, Guangzhou, the link will connect the train line, which is the birthday of Mao Zedong'in 26 opens in December. There will be an 2 stop including the 298 thousand 35 kilometers and even Shijiazhuang, Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha. The average speed of the train will be 300 kilometers per hour, the time between Beijing and Guangzhou transportation time will be reduced from 20,5 to 8 hours recorded. Ortalama
- The longest high-speed train line in the world officially opened 30/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line was officially opened The line connecting the south of the country with Beijing was officially opened on China's communist founding leader Mao's birthday. The Beijing line used to be an 22 hour trip; The journey time now goes below the 10 watch. Approximately 2 thousand 300 high-speed train line built in China was officially opened. Trains on the line connecting the capital Beijing and the southern commercial district of Guangjo are going to speed 300 per hour. The trains are expected to be accelerated later. Some parts of the line were already opened. The authorities say that the Beijing-Guangjo line is one of the lines with the highest technical structure in the world.
- World's longest high-speed train line opened (Image Gallery) 26/12/2012 The new high-speed train line connecting China's Beijing with Guangzhou cities and reducing the time from 22 to 8 hours is now available. After successful test runs, the line is the 2 bin 398 kilometer and it is the longest high speed train in the world. When the line between Shenzen and Hong Kong is planned to be completed at 2015, it will be the first direct route between Hong Kong and the capital city of Beijing. The 300 stops at an average speed of 350 per hour. Past ...
- What brought the world's longest high-speed train line? 29/12/2012 What brings the world's longest high-speed train line In which cities will this line operate? How far away? What will be the maximum speed? We explain in our article. In our country, the high-speed train lines, which have recently started to be invested, have been one of the favorite transportation vehicles in the world for quite a long time. In this context, especially in Far Eastern countries, serious resources are allocated. The Chinese government has also increased the resource allocated in this focus recently. The last high speed train line is a good example of this. China's Bejing and Guangzhou Be
- China launches the world's longest high-speed train line with 2 thousand 298 kilometers 06/01/2013 China, the world's longest high-speed train line with the 2 thousand 298 kilometers to service, the first official train service was carried out. The high-speed train journey that connects the capital city of Beijing with the port city of Guangzhou in the south is completed in 7 hours 59 minutes. With the opening of the Beijing-Guangzhou expedition, it has been reported that the high-speed train line in the country has reached 9 thousand 300 kilometers. G09.00 departs from Beijing on the 801 at local time and takes the first flight from 28 to XNUMX.
- World's longest high-speed train line 09/05/2013 The world's longest high-speed train line China has opened the world's longest high-speed train line. Train departing from the capital Beijing, the 2 bin 300 goes to Guangzhou city in eight hours. The world's longest high-speed train line was commissioned at a train station in western Beijing. Thanks to the high-speed train line, the 2 thousand 300 kilometer road between Beijing and Guangzhou city was reduced to eight hours. 22 hours were required to cover the same distance as normal trains. The new trains are able to speed 35 per hour even if only the fastest trains stop at 300 big city station. The price of train tickets on the new line Yeni
- The world's highest speed train tour! (Video) 26/06/2013 The world's highest train tour! : High adrenaline riders love their favorite lunapark fun speed. But this world's highest speed roller coaster called Amerika Full Throttle l, which can be as high as 50 train, is at the Six Flags Magic Mountain entertainment center in California, USA. The speed of the train is quite fast and the hourly speed is stated as the 112 mileage. For the enthusiasts of speed and height, we shared the video of the same excitement as when we shared this train.