Czech CZ Loko won the public tender to supply four new diesel maneuvering locomotives for the Koper freight station to the cargo arm Tovorni Promet of the Slovenian rail operator Slovenske tedarikeleznice. CZ Loko, the only company that participated in the tender, offered a double quotation of 7.46 million, including VAT or 9.10, excluding VAT.
Slovenske başlateleznice launched the 69 engine fleet last year by Tovorni Promet's 139, a diesel engine, with four new locomotives in 2017. In addition to additional diesel locomotives, the company plans to purchase new electric locomotives to replace the old ones after 15's new multi-system electric locomotive and 2025.
In order to help Slovenske alımeleznice's renewal efforts, Tovorni Promet seeks a strategic partner for the joint venture 49 for the shares of two companies (French SNCF and Czech EPH). Stadler Rail and 26 million sign a contract with the start of the company's 169 additional trains for the purchase of the Stadler was reported to continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Railroad Project signed an additional 400 million loan agreement between EIB and TCDD 14/12/2011 The additional loan agreement of 400 million Euros between EIB and TCDD was signed on 14 December 2011. This additional credit, the total EIB support for high-speed rail 1.25 billion euros, the total amount of Turkey's railway system in the last decade I EIB support was also given to remove 2.4 billion euros.
- 48 billion 450 million euro giant investment from Ski Federation 25/05/2014 Skiing Federation 's million euros 48 from 450 billion investment giant: Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, the history of the republic, the largest ski billion 48 450 million euro project shared with the huge investment in public. 1 held for the first time in Turkey. Ski Workshop was held in Turkey today Silence Hotel in Istanbul. Workshop to Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, Managers Ski Federation, Sports General Director Mehmet Baykan, Sports Inc. General Manager Alpaslan Baki Ertekin, the winter centers of the governors and ski club presidents participated. Following the workshop, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) Turkey Ski Federation President in the comments ...
- Turkish company TLT to set up 150 million Euro logistics center in Siberia 12/11/2012 customs services from the export of goods to Russia, Turkey, engaged in logistics and transportation companies, on behalf of the Russian customs service offering borek TLT GROUP; It is preparing to establish a logistics center in the Siberian region of Russia. Akın Tokay, the Chairman of the Board of TLT GROUP, told Cihan News Agency (Cihan) that Russia, especially Siberia and the Far East region, is still very virgin, and that they will contribute significantly to the export and import of agricultural and food products with the new logistics center they will establish in the region. told. Tokay reminded that Russia has set its future economic growth strategy as East and Far East and stated that they have started to invest in this framework. Akın Tokay, "Region,"
- 33 million-Euro tunneling machine lies under the YHT tunnel 08/07/2014 33 million Euro tunneling machine lies beneath the YHT tunnel: The tunneling machine 33, which was reported to be worth 5 million below the tunnel that collapsed during the construction works of the High Speed Train (YHT) line in Bilecik, could not be removed for years. 2009, Bilecik-Bozüyük in the village of Ahmetpinar 6,2 kilometer length between the 26 No. YHT Line Tunnel planned to be opened at the time of the opening of the first kilometer occurred. the tunneling machine remained in the tunnel where the migration occurred. The tunneling machine named TBM, which is worth 33 million Euros, could not be recovered until today. Because of this bu
- There are no rails for Marmaray trains with 460 million Euros! 29/12/2014 There is no rail suitable for the Marmaray trains of € 460 million: there is no railway line for 12 trains, which cost 38 million Euros to be used in Marmaray. According to the 460 trains of the 10 million Euro, which were abandoned to rot, it was claimed that there was no suitable railway line in Istanbul and could not change the rail. The 10 train with 38 for the use of Marmaray was not used. According to the daily newspaper, 245 meters of which 12 meters and their cost 10 million cars are not a suitable return maneuver area 3 was waiting on the rails for more than a year. Trains, ...
- 10 Million Euro Signaling to Bursaray 22/12/2018 The most important problem in Bursa is transportation. Citizens or local city administrators who are the result of the surveys or reporters protesting the microphone always point to the same problem. Alinur Aktas, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that the Transportation Master Plan, which has been going on for a long time, will take effect in January. In the short, medium and long term, the rail system section of the plan is examined by Ministry of Transport, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. This will be followed by planning and planning of rail systems in line with the future decision. Bursaray Light Rail System is the main body of Bursa transportation. From Uludağ University to Kestel, Acemler Üniversitesi
- 478 Million Euro Flip on Rail at Marmaray 06/06/2019 The train sets worth millions of Euros for Marmaray were taken to the warehouse because they did not have the necessary length of rail-scissors system. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan, bakım cleaning and maintenance dı has been claimed that the public damage did not constitute. According to the news of the Republican Mustafa Cakir; "The government's discourse of saving in public sector is still pending. The millions of Euro trains received within the scope of the Marmaray Project are waiting to be dormant at the stations, as they are not put into operation." Turhan said, ın So there is no public harm. han
- Investment Turkey with 48 billion euros, will be a Winter Sports Center 17/11/2014 Turkey with 48 billion euro Investment, Winter Sports Center will be: President Erol Benefits Turkey Ski Federation, "an Economic Development Model; Skiing Sport", the project and shared in the coming period with the public at a press conference organized by the goals they set as Turkey Ski Federation. TKF Chairperson Benefit, "An Economic Development Model; Ski Sport" project has basically two pillars, on the one hand, while providing the necessary support in cooperation with clubs to train athletes, while emphasizing the need to focus on investment. Turkey, the spread will be held with 12 years 48 billion euro investment, could become a winter sports center and with geographical reasons in the world ...
- 3 billion euros in the train business if you do not experience domestic disaster 06/11/2015 3 billion euros train work in the absence of domestic experience: the Canadian Bomberdier'in Trenitalia with the 2010 signed in September 1.6 billion euros under the agreement in Italy began production in Italy called V300Zefiro train set from Rome to Milan for a short time then reached the 250 mileage speed per hour. Luiji Corradi, General Manager of Bombardier Italy, mentioned the speed capacity of the 8 wagon: - In fact, this train is able to speed 400 per hour. However, the highest speed available for commercial use was 360 kilometers per hour. 600 added that we will complete the 3 road close to the kilometer, adding: - The Rome-Florence railway line was built in 1970.
- 100 Billion Euro Locationalization in Rail Systems 11/01/2019 Coordinator of Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster Ilhami Pektas, 2035 100 billion by the year of the XNUMX billion investments are planned to be made. Pektaş, the Ministry of Industry and Technology and ARUS members of the tools to be taken here, domestic and nationalized stressed. Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) organized Industrial Cooperation Projects (SIP) Workshop at OSTİM with the Ministry of Industry and Technology Department of Industry Cooperation Programs. The opening of the workshop on rail systems in Turkey and to disclose information about domestic production ARUS Coordinator Dr. İlhami Pektaş stated that the costs of the rail systems have been reduced by half on the condition of domestic contribution. Rail systems Ray
- Deutsche Bahn locks 250 million euros for Siemens 07/08/2017 Deutsche Bahn orders Siemens to take 250 million euro German railway operator Deutsche Bahn orders 250 million euro total to 60 locomotive for Siemens. Detusche Bahn, who wants to give the weight from the highway to the railway in cross-border transportation, stressed that the first locomotives will be activated at the end of this year under the agreement between Deutche Bahn Cargo and Siemens. The locomotives to be purchased will be equipped with European Train Control System (ETCS). Locomotives will be used in the Rhine-Alps freight corridor between Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands. Even in 2020 will be included in Belgium.
- 250 Million Euro signature from Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2017 Istanbul New Airport, which will change the rules of the game in the global aviation sector; 6 has signed an agreement with the company to allocate space for the Cargo City and Ground Handling Campus. MNG, PTT, Çelebi Ground Handling, HAVAŞ, System Logistics and Know Logistics, Cargo City, MNG, Çelebi Ground Handling and HAVAŞ will provide services at the Ground Handling Campus. These agreements, which will be valid for the duration of the operation, will amount to approximately 250 Million Euro. Turkey's Istanbul is set to become a showcase to the world the new airport will also frequently mentioned the name of a unique passenger experience as well as in international transport. More than half of the construction works have been completed.
- 45 Million Euro for Samsun Logistics Center project 13/04/2014 Samsun 45 euros for Logistics Center project: Samsun Governor Huseyin Aksoy, the Logistics Village, which will be established in Samsun Samsun and not just the Black Sea, Turkey said it would be one of the major logistics centers. Stating that Samsun is a city with significant potentials in logistics, Governor Hüseyin Aksoy said, ey The project, which has been launched as 25 million euro, has now reached the level of 45 million euro. Administrative conformity has been taken and the work on obtaining technical conformity has also reached its final stage. If the European Union has no problem and our project is accepted, 25 will receive 45 million euro instead of million euro.
- Supports 4.5 Million Euro Support From The Ab To Yalnızçam Ski Center 07/03/2014 4.5 Million Euro Support came from Ab to Lonely Pine Ski Center: 13 Million Euro grant was given to Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center covered with pine trees in Ardahan 4.5 kilometers. As a result of the efforts of the Governorship to be included in the Center of Winter Sports Tourism Centers of Uğurludağ Ski Center by the Ministry of Youth Services and Sports and the Ministry of Culture, Yalnızçam Ski Center was declared as the 'Winter Sports Tourism Center'. The hotel will be awarded the 1.5 million Euro grant from the European Union's RCOP project to be the winter sports tourism center with the 4,5 kilometer and the ski slopes.
- 350 million euro investment in Erciyes fruit 05/05/2015 Erciyes'den 350 million euros to invest fruit: Erciyes Mountain launched for the 350 million euros in the scope of the giant companies will invest in the hotel 21, the bed capacity of the mountain will rise to a thousand thousand. Companies in the scope of investment giant launched 6 million euros in investments in Turkey all the land because it belongs to a single institution for Mount Erciyes in a much more advantageous position compared to other mountain lined up to 350 hotel investment. With the hotels to be established by companies such as Doğuş, Kibar Holding-Birlik Mensucat, Maxima, Marmara Group and Dinler, the number of hotels on Mount Erciyes will be 21 and the bed capacity will be 28. Total…
- Terrorist damage in the Sarıkamış Ski Center 1 million euros 16/09/2015 Terror damage in Sarikamis Ski Center 1 million euro: WINTER tourism in the east of Switzerland known as Sarikamis Bayraktepe Ski Center, the 13 terrorist attacks in September, the terrorist damage of 1 million euros (3.4 million pounds) was determined. Sarikamis Tourism Association (SATURDER) President and tourism investor Mir Hasan Stone, known for its pine forests and crystal snow feature in the center of the terrorists and chairlift system at the summit, said the burning cafeteria. President of Kars Hotel and Restaurant Association (KARSOD) President Halit Özer, the organization's action in the winter tourism and Sarikamis said that the major blow. A separatist terrorist organization that deeply wounded investors in Sarikamis Sar
- European Investment Bank EIB issues 200 Million Euro Credit for Cairo Metro Line 20/11/2012 The European Investment Bank approved the EIB Cairo Metro Line for the 200 Million Euro and then the 600 Million Euro. The extension of the Metro line in Cairo is planned to reduce the traffic congestion and pollution by encouraging the use of public transport with the loan to be given. It is aimed to sustain the development of the city and the country with the credit tranches to be given. Within the scope of the Cairo Metro Line Project, it is planned to extend the 17,7 km of the Cairo Metro Line main transport corridor and the new station 15. Please click for details of the news: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transportation 16/12/2012 Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transport Mars Logistics has launched a new "Intermodal Transport" with the 500 trailer investment. Mars Logistics, with the investment of 27 million euros in Italy's Trieste city and Luxembourg, the city of Bettembourg began transporting trailers with trailers. Through the first time that occurred in September goods coming by sea from Turkey to Trieste, Italy, Luxembourg will reach the railway. Thanks to this new service from Mars, carbon dioxide emissions of at least 13 a year will be prevented. With this eco-friendly investment, each trailer, from the starting point to the last destination, will be able to ...
- European Investment Bank EIB to support 139 million Euro for Warsaw Metro renovation project 24/12/2012 The European Investment Bank (EIB) announced that it will give 139 million Euros for the financing of the Warsaw metro renovation project and the purchase of new railway vehicles. The EIB loan will be used to support the acquisition of the 35 subway train and to encourage investment in the public transport sector in the city of Warsaw. The 35 of the 15 vehicle is used to increase the capacities of the currently operating lines, while the other 20 vehicle will be in service at the 2 line of the ongoing Warsaw metro. Source: Raillynews
- 111 million euro credit to Izmir 14/05/2013 IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu signed an 15 million Euro loan agreement with 3 passenger ship, 110.8 car ferry, new piers and maintenance-repair facilities with three different international financial institutions. Kocaoglu, in his speech before the signing ceremony, 10 December traffic management system with 2012 IFC and fire 45 million euros for projects related emergency müdehaleyl to, 30 In April 2013 said they signed 28 million euro financing agreement for İZSU investments. This time, the members of the different countries of the world 4 Total development bank for the first time in Turkey İzmir Metropolitan Municipality stating that come together to Kocaoglu, ...
- 200 million euro credit to the fast train 07/06/2013 200 million-euro loan to the high-speed 200 will be signed in June by the European Investment Bank. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) for the purpose of being carried out by the General Directorate of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, additional financing, the signing of the agreement in 10 mily euro amount to be provided by the European Investment Bank so 200 ceremony will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Ankara in June, Treasury Undersecretary Ibrahim Canakci and European Investment Bank President Werner Hoyer will attend. Source: www.haberx.com
- TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project An agreement was signed for a loan of 200 million euros to be provided for additional financing 14/06/2013 New developments took place in the Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project of the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The agreement of the European Investment Bank for the financing of the project to be provided for additional financing of 200 million euro was signed on 10 June 2013. Undersecretary of Treasury İbrahim Çanakçı and European Investment Bank President Werner Hoyer attended the loan agreement ceremony held at the Ankara Sheraton Hotel. As is known, 2. the construction of Köseköy - Vezirhan Railway Rehabilitation (1. Stage) and Vezirhan - İnönü Railway Rehabilitation (2. Stage) tender. CRCC - CMC - Cengiz İnşaat - IC İçtaş İnşaat et
- 21 Million Euro Uzungol cable car project started 19/08/2013 21 million Euros in Uzungöl'de cable car project began: Uzungöl'de between global giants giriyor.xnumx başladı.türkiye Million Euro project, which is one of the most important tourist area of Trabzon Uzungöl 21 million cable car project began in euros. 21 MILLION PROJECT HAS BEEN STARTED A ropeway project, which will become one of the world-famous tourism centers and which will increase the potential of Uzungöl, visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year, was started. Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar, "Turkey will be in Davos" thrown the recent signing of the cable car project to build in the field of tourism company Çaykaralı businessman text Beyazyüz White Anatolian Company began to establish a site located in France. ...
- EIB provides more than 200 million EURO for Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Line 10/06/2013 The EIB, the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train 200 million Euros are more available for the Line: The European Investment Bank, the country's new contribution to the Republic of Turkey to the main transport corridor between Ankara and Istanbul State Railways account 200 million Euros was passed. With this additional funding, the total EIB support given to the high-speed train line is at the level of 1.5 billion EURO. The financing contract was signed in Ankara today with an official ceremony. Mr. Undersecretary of the Treasury on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. Ibrahim Çanakcı, on behalf of the EIB EIB President Werner Hoyer, EIB Vice President responsible for Turkey's host during an official visit to Turkey. Pin…
- Siemens supplies more than 300 million euros from Turkish companies 03/09/2013 Siemen get Turkish companies in the passed procurement 300 million euros carried out: In the 157 years of history in Turkey many successful projects scorer, Siemens rapidly increase the amount of supply that performs the companies in Turkey and Turkish suppliers and aims to contribute to the development of SMEs. 2012 million euros of the total supply of the Turkish companies in 300 performs Siemens AS Siemens' total 2023 1 billion euros in Turkey is aiming to signing the purchase. Operating worldwide in the 190 country, Siemens continues to contribute to national economies with the products it supplies from companies in these countries. Since the mid xnumx'l year's production facilities operating in Turkey and should ...