The moderator meeting of the Sivas Workshop which will be held on 26 December 2018 with the slogan of'n With Common Mind to Tomorrow mod together with the stakeholder institutions under the leadership of Sivas Governorship was held at Cumhuriyet University.
Salih Ayhan, the Governor of Sivas, made the opening speech of the meeting. In I believe that our academicians will open a scientific and academic window to this workshop. Since Atatürk wanted to spread to the whole country with a national congress in this city during the period of national struggle, he saw that this city has a potential in the people of this city. We believe in this workshop because we believe there is a power in this city. I believe that you will make a contribution that will give us important information and knowledge. Siz
Governor Ayhan said, Val We want to activate the potentials in Sivas and create a perception. I believe that we will draw a road map by identifying the problems of Sivas. In the past, various meetings were held from time to time and problems and demands were discussed. We need to find common phrases for the city to reach its goal. Here, our university needs to produce universal knowledge. Especially, it is very important to put forward a clear understanding of will. We will be part of an element that is not afraid of innovation and keeps up with the changing world. Sivas benefits from all kinds of services with its east-west and north-south axis. When the logistics center, rail systems, high-speed train and other services are put on top of each other, a beautiful image appears in our city. Ray
Beautiful projects and ideas will find the value of the Ayhan said, "Planned life is a dry wish. If we are guided from the outside, if the good ideas are shared, the horizons will be opened. We need to keep the dynamics of the field good. Our aim is to know all aspects of the city, to find solutions to their problems and to transfer a good city to the future. Ama
Ayhan asked the public institutions not to have different opinions and said, hedef The common goal of our institutions is to protect the rights and interests of our citizens who live in a thousand kilometers. We have a dynamic structure in our province, I think we can remove this burden together, ar he said.
At the end of the meeting, participants presented their ideas and suggestions on what to do about the workshop process.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eastern Express Moves to Mobilize Anatolia's Entrepreneurship Potential 11/01/2019 In Turkey who want to realize their dreams and providing support to startup entrepreneurs who want to open up to the world, 3. 35 thousand in the period on the application area Hamdi Ulukaya Initiative participants in the first two periods, with experienced business people and leaders of Turkey 'Initiative met at the Express. 12 startup and 48 entrepreneur candidate had the opportunity to listen to all the information they needed in their entrepreneurship journey and to determine their strategies through one-to-one trainings in the eb Venture Express belirleme program, which lasted three days from Erzincan to Kars. In the 2017, Hamdi Ulukaya Initiative (HUG) was established with the investment of 5 million dollars and the mentors came together in the la Venture Express X. Hamdi ci
- TÜDEMSAŞ is at ”Sivas Values leri Exhibition 08/09/2017 Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci, Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz and TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu organized the di Sivas Values Hisar fair. After the opening, Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci and Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz visited the booths and received information from the company officials. Our company TÜDEMSAŞ, which is one of the biggest industrial corporations of our country since 1939, took its place at the fair. Together with Rc Engineering, Gökrail and HT Makine, TÜDEMSAŞ stands for the new wagons that it has completed in its production plan by completing the new generation freight wagons and R & D works produced in accordance with the world standards in the stand it established at the fair.
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu stated that they are working intensively to implement the tram project in Karsiyaka. 15/02/2012 Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu visited the Mayor of Karsiyaka Cevat Durak. Kocaoglu, accompanied by the municipal band, CHP District President Adnan Alabay, city council members, Karsiyaka City Council President Rifat Ozer, bureaucrats, muhtars and was greeted by a large number of citizens. The visit of the former Mayor of Konak and the Consultant of Metropolitan Municipality Muzaffer Tunçağ was held in a very warm atmosphere. Two presidents explained their projects, exchanged views. Aziz Kocaoglu stated that they had been in Karsiyaka for a long time and they made this visit. In the meeting, Karsiyaka is not Karsiyaka.
- Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Toçoglu: Our Priority Goal 28/03/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Toçoglu, said in a statement, conducted a meeting in Sakarya about the rail system studies carried out, he said. Halkalı Stating that they were working on the extension of the suburban trains to Gebze and transferring them to Sakarya, they said: dönüştür With our deputies, we have recently reached the Ministry of Transport Geb
- Reported to YHT to spend time with his lover 29/02/2016 In order to spend more time with his lover, YHT'ya bomb did report: In Konya, to spend more time with her lover, the high-speed train in Ankara in the direction of the bomb, and her friend was arrested as a baseless. Provincial Police Department teams, the high-speed train (YHT) to the Konya-Ankara expedition, the "bomb" was reported to be made on notice. Garda security teams, teams with specially trained dogs made a bomb search. Mehmet C. (20) contacted the police from the line belonging to the A.H, where the denunciations were made. Mehmet C. and his girlfriend AH were taken into custody. Mehmet C., with his girlfriend Mehmet
- UND Bulgaria urges all parties to act urgently 03/02/2014 UND urges all parties to act urgently in the transition problem to Bulgaria UND has been trying to solve the problem of çözme Bulgarian transit problem ıy, which is being tried by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and its Bulgarian and EU counterparts in recent days. comes to the agenda. The necessary answer to these reports is given at the press conference of 31 in January and the related press release, where every aspect of the issue is clearly shared with our media representatives along with evidence. Bulgarian Transport 'served Bulgar by the Bulgarian side and addressed to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications “
- Suspicious Person Alarm on the tram mobilized the police 19/06/2012 Police attacked a police officer in Gaziosmanpaşa and the 24 watches are waiting for the perpetrators of their colleagues. This morning, one of the female police officers 2 suspicious person reported. Police teams who called the 2 person referred to the notice was referred to tram stops. The tram was stopped by the police in Aksaray station. Short-term research on the tram as a result of the 2 suspicious person found in the notice found. One of the police investigating the identity of the two women, the notification was unfounded. After being learned that the persons whose identities were examined, the tramways continued. Source: www.medya73.com
- Government moves to restructure TCDD 12/10/2012 The government has taken action to restructure TCDD, which connects Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya with high-speed networks. According to the plan, which the economy management has been working on for some time, new strategies will be determined in order to reduce the financial burden of the railways that have been developing in a Ekonomi fast Ekonomi way in the last years. Together with these efforts, the service quality of TCDD, which is always referred to as the'n land train ılan image, will be increased. All the strategic instruments are undoubtedly going to benefit Ankara at first. It should go parallel with the locals. I should also remind that the government has set new targets for the development of railways, such as traveling by airplane, which takes off in recent years in freight transportation Yer
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan said we will mobilize the Sivas supplier industry 12/10/2012 Yildiray Kocarslan, who was appointed as TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager, visited the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Craftsmen. Chairman of the Association met with Bashir Koksal, who is happy to serve in a historical city like Sivas, the capital of the railways. N Our Tudemsas factory with a history of 73 will continue to be the pioneer of its sector with its know-how. We will make great contributions to Sivas economy, industry, tradesmen and the country's economy with our knowledge and our team that we will do in a short time. With the work we will do with you, we will mobilize the Sivas supplier industry. N Chambers of Craftsmen and Artisans who expressed their satisfaction with the visit “
- Marmaray Wagons Act with 'Movement' 06/11/2013 Marmaray Wagons Moved with "Movement": The movement also successfully carried Marmaray wagons. Motion, one of the leading brands in the transportation sector, started the 2010 in October and launched the 29 complete rail car in October. The movement has successfully accomplished the delivery of the 440 complete wagon to the rail and transport on the rail, within the scope of Marmaray, a three-part suburban line improvement project combining the European and Asian sides under the Bosphorus. For the project, 440 complete wagon, which came to Derince Port in the first phase, was transported to Haydarpaşa and Edirne warehouse areas and later 140 wagon body kom
- Suveren-Güzeltepe railway line was taken for action 23/06/2014 Suveren-Güzeltepe of action for the railway line: Annual 650 thousand tons with Turkey, which will meet the 10 percent of its iron ore production to the young iron reserves Suveren-Güzeltepe was initiated to the railway line. Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Bingol deputy Eşref Taş said that 17,2 company has given a file to pre-qualify the 19 kilometer railway survey project between Suveren and Güzeltepe, which is planned to increase the competitiveness of the ore with the world. Turkey's largest iron reserves of iron reserves from someone who is young, which will provide the economy by increasing the competitiveness of the world for the construction of the railway Suveren-Güzeltepe expressing the act of Parliament ...
- Pekşen Trabzona Moves for the Establishment of Light Rail and Metro 15/10/2015 Peksen Trabzona Light Rail System and Metro Acted for the Establishment: CHP Trabzon deputy Haluk Peksen, Kahramanmaras on the street waiting at the stop in the rain, waiting for the status of the rest of the inhabitants of Trabzon is not the owner of the 1 to the Parliament after November Light rail system for Trabzon and Metro Law said he would bid. Pekşen went to the citizens waiting in the rain at the dolmuş stops by getting out of the vehicle he was in when he was cruising in Kahramanmaraş Street, in Such a table is not suitable for the world city Trabzon. You find it difficult to find a car in places where you are waiting in the rain. People close on these stops. Trabzon people who deserve this table tablo
- Turkey moved to Hejaz Railway (Video) 22/04/2016 Turkey moved to Hejaz Railway: Ottoman Hejaz Railway's last major project, is being restored with the support of Turkey. Abdul Hamid Khan with 1900 1908 which was built between the years between Damascus and Medina, Hejaz Railway that aims to shorten the route of the pilgrims will be restored with the support of Turkey. Jordan Hejaz Railway Authority, the scope of TCDD and the restoration will be carried out by TIKA cooperation projects 3 thousand square meters, 3 euros museum will be opened, 9 thousand buildings remaining from the Ottoman Empire will be restored and worth 150 euros for rail by Turkey backhoe will be presented. One of the most important projects of the Ottoman Empire İS
- Art lovers take action to return the Opera stop in Samsun 09/06/2016 Art lovers have taken action for the return of Opera stop in Samsun: Recently, the name of Opera was changed to Büyük Cami on the tram line between Ondokuz Mayıs University and Cumhuriyet Square in Samsun. As of yesterday, Samsunlu announced a statement on behalf of art lovers. The public opinion demanded by the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality for the change of name appeared to be based on the AKP and the reactionary media opposing the Opera by saying kültür no culture Samsun. In recent months, the AKP Ilkadim Municipality and its local media akasyam.com Samsun Opera and Ballet Directorate of hostility to the Kurds had shown the target. Located in Opera in March ında
- Metrobus tragedy followed 24/09/2016 After the BRT disaster, Mesut Kösedağı, a member of the Assembly of the Republican People's Party (CHP), proposed the 'driver for the driver' to reduce the safety and the accidents of the metrobus drivers. Mesut Kösedağı, a member of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (CHP) Council, addressed to the members of the parliament from the İBB Assembly stand to reduce the safety and the accidents of the metrobus drivers. ROOM ROOM PROPOSAL Kösedağı, wounded in his speech started wishing to healing, as in Europe, the driver proposed to make the cabins separating the passenger. Kösedağı argued that the metrobuses did not go through enough technical care, "After the expedition of the Metrobuses, we demand a thorough investigation."
- China-Hungary railway line launched by Ekol mobilized CRRC 27/04/2017 The Chinese-Hungarian railway line launched by Ekol mobilized the CRRC: the line of Xi'an - Budapest, launched by Ekol Logistics, mobilized the Chinese State Railway Company. CRRC signed a cooperation agreement with 7 country railway company to connect China to Europe. Ekol Logistics's railway line between China's Xi'an city and the city of Budapest in Hungary mobilized the China State Railway Company (CRRC). In order to connect China to Europe, the CRRC signed the "Deepening Agreement on Cooperation of Chinese-European Regular Expeditions" with the 7 country railway company. For the first time, a Turkish company, Ekol Logistics, started the cooperation with the regional partners in the Xi'an - Budapest line.
- CHP, Istanbul's Metrobus for the action has taken action 06/11/2017 For the metrobus, which has become a bitterness of Istanbulites and increasingly jeopardizes the security of life and property, the CHP asked for the establishment of a research commission. The proposal submitted by the CHP to the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, the development of alternative transportation models to relieve the traffic of Istanbul, millions of TL given to the review of tenders and the problem was addressed in all dimensions. In addition to making Istanbul traffic increasingly irreplaceable, the CHP asked for a parliamentary investigation for metrobus, which also poses serious dangers in terms of security of life and property. … Fast, comfortable and safe Millet prepared by CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Doğan and in the reason of the research proposal given to the Speaker of Parliament by the signature of 20 deputy P
- YOLDER Acts for Reorganization 26/03/2018 The Association of Solidarity and Solidarity of Railway Construction and Operation Personnel (YOLDER) has begun to reorganize in order to communicate with members more effectively and find solutions to member problems in a shorter time. YOLDER Board Members and members from all regions 24 March 2018 A meeting was held on Saturday at TCDD Alsancak Lokali. In the meeting, YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat, Vice Chairman Suat Ocak, Secretary General Ramazan Yurtseven, Organization Board Member Muhittin Kavak, Treasurer Ferhat Demirci and Board Member Responsible for Education and Social Affairs Serdar Yılmaz dar
- The municipality took action for the transportation problem of the Pilgrim 02/05/2014 The municipality acted for the transportation problem of the massacre: Highways 4. In accordance with the demand of Yığılca Municipality, the Regional Directorate of Yığılca will move to Düzce section of Düzce Highway to Yığılca section where the problem of expropriation is solved. Especially in the winter months, the problem of transportation in Yığılca, the Municipality took action to resolve the problem. In the Provincial Coordination Board Meeting, Mayor Muzaffer Yiğit emphasized that transportation distress in Yığılca was more essential than Düzce and demanded that the work carried out in Düzce should be shifted to Yığılca and ığ Yığılca Mayor was expropriated. Citizens received the expropriation fees. But around 1 years, citizens are notified of notifications on notification. Any Burada
- Highway contract workers move to file a criminal complaint 04/02/2015 Road subcontractor workers have taken action to file a criminal complaint: The road workers are on their way to two ministers and undersecretaries who do not work despite the Supreme Court's decision. Turkey Road Workers Union, 6 547 thousand contract workers who give their staff the Ministry of Transportation approved the decision of the Supreme Court, Ministry of Finance and Highways General Directorate is preparing to file a criminal complaint against officials. Yunus TİRYAKİ- TODAY GAZETESİ For this purpose, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan and his Undersecretary Feridun Bilgin, Finance Minister Mehmet Şimşek and his Undersecretary Naci Ağbal and General Manager of General Directorate of Highways Mehmet Cahit Turhan will be announced tomorrow. Criminal complaint Suç
- CHP, Çorlu Taha Lost Her Mother in a Train Disaster 23/09/2018 The family of Bahar Koçman who lost his life in a train disaster in Çorlu is waiting for the state to extend a helping hand for his grandsons 6. CHP Kaftancıoğlu'nun visited by Ali Kocman, his daughter's death after the death of the application was rejected due to missing premium days, he says. CHP President of Istanbul Province Canan Kaftancıoğlu visited families who lost their relatives in a train accident in Çorlu. Kaftancıoğlu, the CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu penned letters to the citizens who lost their relatives or injured in the accident delivered. The Koçman Family, which Kaftancıoğlu visited, is only one of these painful families. Ali Koçman lost his 25 daughter Bahar Koçman in the accident. Ali
- Ayhan Ayvaz Became Executive Vice President of IETT 20/06/2018 Gümüşhaneli Ayhan Ayvaz was appointed as the Assistant General Manager of İETT (General Directorate of Electric Tramway and Tunnel). Ayvaz from the village of Dölek, which is connected to the center, was appointed as the İETT Deputy General Manager while he was the Head of the Department of Bus Operations of the General Directorate of IETT Enterprises. Ayvaz's appointment was delighted by his fellow countrymen. Who is Ayhan Ayvaz? Ayhan Ayvaz 1971 Ayhan Ayvaz was born in Istanbul. He completed his primary and secondary education in Istanbul. He graduated from Anadolu University, Faculty of Economics and completed his MA on business management in Nişantaşı University. In 1996, he started to work as General Director of IETT Operations as Acting Officer.
- Sivas Governor Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ 27/11/2018 Sivas Governor Salih Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu in his office and wished success to the General Manager in his duty. TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Managers were also present. Governor Ayhan was given briefings by TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. Basoglu, talking about the production and repair activities of the company, "Our goal is to serve the railway sector with our staff, experience, experience and knowledge to carry a step further to carry TÜDEMSAŞ." He said. Salih Ayhan said ün TÜDEMSAŞ is one of the leading companies in the railway sector, which I know many times before. TÜDEMSAŞ is established in the freight wagon industry Demirağ EM
- Sivas Governor Ayhan, visited the injured in the train accident 27/11/2018 Salih Ayhan, the governor of Sivas, visited the wounded people as a result of the collision of the passenger train with the freight train. Governor Ayhan, wounded from various parts of the incident and Sivas Numune Hospital and Cumhuriyet University Hospital of Practice and Research visited the victims and received information from doctors. After the visit, Ayhan conveyed his wishes to get injured in the accident. 14 wounded 2'ın indicating that the treatment of standing Ayhan, "12 injured in hospitals are now under observation. We visited half of the wounded. There is no danger to our wounded. With the rapid intervention of the security, gendarmerie and health teams, the event is under control."
- Sivas Governor Ayhan TCDD 4. Visit to Regional Directorate 20/12/2018 According to the statement made by the Governor of Sivas, Governor Ayhan who continues his visits to public institutions and organizations, TCDD 4. Regional Manager Mustafa Korucu received information about the work of the institution. Governor Salih Ayhan who continues his visits in order to get information about the activities of public institutions, institutions and organizations at every opportunity since the first day he took office, TCDD 4. He visited the Regional Directorate and got information about the work of the institution from the regional director Mustafa Korucu. Speaking during the visit, Ayhan, TCDD in the lower and upper structure carried out a busy work, he said. Referring to the high-speed train work Ayhan, "a great love and excitement of Sivas expects fast"