At the Izmir Suburban System Inc. (İZBAN) strike, the employer withdrew his proposal of hike averaging 26, after the workers' decision to continue with the strike. Workers, said that the management of İZBAN is lying, 'These numbers are recommended every month if we will see the cash machine ready to negotiate,' he said.
According to the statement made by the management of İZBAN, 17 said that on average, 4 hike was offered on average with the increase of 26 points on the condition that ancak immediate termination Send of the strike lasting for days and N immediately terminated İZ, however, Demiryol-İş Union decided to continue the strike. İZBAN management, announced the withdrawal of the proposal.
The explanation of İZBAN from social media is as follows:
VIDEO FROM İZBAN WORKERS
Ahmet Güler, representative of İZBAN workplace representative, addressed to the public in his video response. Güler, who said that the management of İZBAN is a lie, said inin If these figures announced by İZBAN management will be complete, we will be ready to deal with the cash dispenser every month İZ.
Güler's statements are as follows:
Source : haber.sol.org.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Officer-Sen Hunger-Poverty Announces April Month Figures 09/05/2017 Officer-Sen hunger-poverty Announces April figures: Officer-Sen every month regularly held "by the hunger-poverty" research, 4 people's hunger threshold for a family in Turkey 1.725,18 TL, the poverty line was set at 4.715,65 TL. Officer-Sen in April, according to the hunger-poverty research conducted regularly every month by the Confederation 4 1.725,18 people's hunger threshold for a family in Turkey TL, the poverty line was determined as per 4.715,65. According to the survey, food prices dropped by 0,49 on average in April compared to March. The largest increases in April are the tomatoes with an increase of artış
- Officer-Sen Hunger-Poverty May May Announced Numbers 08/06/2017 Officer-Sen hunger-poverty Announces May Month Figures: Officer-Sen by regularly conducted every month, "according to the hunger-poverty" May the research results of the month, 4 people's hunger threshold for a family in Turkey 1.696,35 TL, the poverty line was set at 4.721,80 TL . Officer-Sen Confederation held regularly every month by the hunger-poverty research According to a family in Turkey in May 4 1.696,35 £ hunger threshold, the poverty line was determined as per 4.721,80. According to the survey, food prices dropped by 1,67 on average in May compared to April. The largest increases in May were yüzde
- Ministry of Customs Announces Import and Export Figures 02/02/2018 According to the official data of the Ministry of Customs and Trade, the foreign trade data of 10,79 increased by 38,01, while the foreign trade deficit increased by 108,54 by 1%. Exports increased by 9,06, imports% 10,79 of 38,01, 2018 increased by 10,79 billion 12 billion in January compared to the same month of the previous year in January, Import increased by 464 38,01 was billion 21 billion in billion dollars. Foreign trade volume was 518 billion 26,60 million dollars, with 33 increase compared to the same month of the previous year. The ratio of exports to imports is% 982 İhracat
- DHMI Announces Passenger, Aircraft and Cargo Numbers in February 06/03/2019 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the air traffic, passenger and freight statistics for February on 2019. Accordingly, in February 2019; Airplane traffic landing and taking-off to airports was 60.198 on domestic lines and 37.037 on international lines. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 33.253. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 130.488 with the overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 7.618.937 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 5.131.874. Thus, in the month in question, birlikte
- Poland-Ukraine-Russia Agreed for Passenger Transport at 2012 European Football Championship 19/04/2012 The rail companies from Belarus, Poland, Russia and Ukraine signed a memorandum of understanding on transport services for the European Football Championship UEFA 2012. According to the agreement, the parties agreed to provide additional passenger trains carrying football fans between Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Poland. Accordingly, the parties declared that they would cooperate in order to optimize customs duties and border crossing procedures for participants. Especially the connection between Russia and Poland will continue throughout the Football Championship, a concept for railway traffic was developed. JSC "FPK" trains many passengers "PKP Intercity" from trains running from Warsaw to Moscow Moskova
- Russia trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail 13/04/2014 Russia is trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail: Russia Railways is trying to negotiate rail transport with Ukraine. Russia Railways is currently trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to information from RIA News. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. Currently, negotiations with Ukraine continue and Şu
- Trying to negotiate with Ukraine for railway 25/04/2014 Russia is trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to the information given by the Russian Railways RJD to Ria news. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. At the moment, negotiations with Ukraine are continuing and it may be necessary for a few more days to solve the problem.
- Will the Eurasian Tunnel Catch the Numbers of Commitment this Year 30/01/2018 The Eurasian Tunnel is expected to be captured this year with the increase of 100 in the daily vehicle pass since the opening. 1 annually contributed to the economy of the tunnel 1.2 billion pounds said. The Eurasia Tunnel, which is the only road passing under the sea to the Bosphorus, reached the average daily 41 thousand pass in the first year of its opening. Başar Arıoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Avrasya Tunnel Construction Construction and Investment Inc. and Member of the Board of Directors of Yapı Merkezi İnşaat AŞ, said: "Since the opening, the number of vehicles per day has increased by more than 100.
- Kocaoglu: "If you have to compete, let's go out" 12/04/2018 Speaking at the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality and ESHOT General Directorate, the Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said, le We are competing with ourselves, competing with our goals. If there is to compete, come out the figures. TurkStat there, our numbers here. 2020 up to 20 reduction of the promise of reducing the reduction of 2017 no other municipalities, "he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality held the second regular meeting of April in the meeting of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and ESHOT General Directorate in XNUMX year, the majority of the ehir
- AnsaldoBreda and China Railway company CNR agreed to manufacture low-base light rail vehicles 05/11/2012 AnsaldoBreda and China Railway company CNR have agreed to the annual agreement of 10 for the production of low-base light rail vehicles. Production of Ansaldo Breda The Sirio Series was awarded to CNR, China's manufacturing license for low-base light-rail vehicles. 10 200 600 units of low-rise light rail vehicles for Chinese cities will be produced in October. In July, Ansoldo STS had an agreement with CNR production for the TramWave catenary-free system license. Source: Raillynews