Working to maximize customer satisfaction, MOTAŞ continues to carry out detailed cleaning as well as daily cleaning in vehicles to carry passengers in a cleaner and more hygienic environment.
MOTAŞ public transportation vehicles, which serve thousands of passengers every day, are ready for service in the morning by cleaning the interior of the cleaning unit in garages every morning.
At the end of the day by completing flights to the garage, vehicles are regularly cleaned from dirt and disinfected against harmful organisms are made safe. In addition to the daily cleanliness, a special team established within the company can be cleaned in detail and the Malatians travel in a healthier and hygienic environment.
In a statement from MOTAŞ, all internal surfaces of vehicles, ceiling, rear-bottom parts of passenger seats, windows, advertising screens, passenger handles, door tops, driver's place, torpedo, glass edges, with detailed cleaning to carry customers with cleaner, more hygienic vehicles , side and ceiling surfaces, ventilation hatches, all metal surfaces inside the vehicle were cleaned and then disinfected.
In the vehicles, the latest cleaning of the floor, the exterior cleaning tools for external cleaning brushes passed the statement, the routine cleaning process lasted until late in the night and the tools were made ready for service was emphasized.
Mekanik In addition to cleaning operations, vehicles are cleaned before and after mechanical maintenance. The cleaning agents used are selected according to the applied surface. Thanks to the cleaning and disinfecting processes applied late at night in the garages where the vehicles are connected, the vehicles are secured against all kinds of microbes and harmful organisms. Gar
”We reset our vehicles to factory settings“
The General Manager of MOTAŞ, Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, who provided information about the cleaning, said, zarar We do the spraying with international quality certificate and the Ministry of Health which is licensed, corrosive, carcinogenic and does not harm the genes and does not destroy the skin and eyes. Company personnel with special clothing, mask and gloves are spraying the places where there are high contact areas such as passenger handles and handle pipes, seats and door handles. Our vehicles, which are cleaned in detail, are cleaned with special chemicals and steam machines and are returned to their factory settings. The vehicle is ready to be made free of bacteria, such as new vehicles, den he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Disinfection of Public Transport Vehicles in Balıkesir 07/11/2017 Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems teams are disinfecting all vehicles in order to protect the citizens of public transportation from infectious diseases. In the cleaning works, it is provided to disinfect the contact areas of the citizens. In this context, the driver and passenger seats, handles, windows, buttons and ventilation outlets are disinfected with special disinfection products. Disinfection operations, approved by the Ministry of Health, nature-friendly and not harmful to human health products are used. Used disinfection products for three weeks to protect the effects. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department officials, citizens clean vehicle ş
- IETT buses are disinfected every day 16/01/2014 IETT buses are disinfected every day: IETT buses and metrobuses that serve thousands of passengers every day are serviced inside and outside the garages in the garage. The procedure is repeated once a week using strong medicines to ensure that Istanbul residents travel in a healthier environment. Buses are also cleaned once a month. Buses that are cleaned every day are secured against germs and harmful organisms. IETT buses and metrobuses that serve millions of people every day are carried out internally and externally in order to provide a healthier environment for the passengers. In addition to daily routine cleaning at night garages Gece
- Tram wagons in Samsun are being disinfected with ozone gas 01/10/2015 Sanitized with ozone gas in Samsun tram cars: Ozone disinfection system of the train cars and other vehicles, started for the first time in Samsun in Turkey. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality in the structure of Samulaş (Samsun Light Rail System) Inc. In addition to daily routine cleaning operations, the vehicles are provided to the passengers by the disinfection process in the light rail system vehicles, buses and ropeway facilities operated by public transportation. Samulaş technical team performs disinfection by using ozonative equipment developed by Turkish engineers in daily maintenance periods of vehicles out of service. In addition to daily routine cleaning of vehicles, 15 provides a ı
- Municipal Buses in Kayseri Disinfected 20/01/2016 Municipal Buses are Disinfected in Kayseri: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Department of Machine Supply, Maintenance and Repair disinfects public transportation daily for hygiene. It is ensured that those who travel with disinfection are protected from infectious diseases. The Metropolitan Municipality is cleaning buses to ensure that citizens are transported in a clean and hygienic environment. With the work done, the passenger handles, seats, ventilation hatches, cem and metal surfaces in the buses are disinfected every day with cleaning materials. Public transport is constantly being made hygienic in order to prevent the spread of diseases that may cause epidemics such as influenza and flu. With disinfection process D
- EGO buses being disinfected 03/01/2017 EGO buses are disinfected: EGO buses benefit from daily average 750 thousand people in Ankara, as well as routine cleaning every day, as well as easily infectious diseases such as flu, flu, disinfections against diseases are carried out. EGO buses are disinfected with special medicines in order to prevent the spread of viruses that cause epidemics such as influenza and flu. EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, every day, the average 750 thousand Capital cities to travel in a healthy and clean environment to ensure that EGO buses cleaned every night, the bottom corner said. General Manager Gündoğdu, Genel
- ADARAY and Municipal Buses are Disinfected for Healthy Transportation 16/01/2017 ADARAY and Municipal Buses are Disinfected for Healthy Transportation: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its routine cleaning in public transportation vehicles. Public Transport Branch Manager Metin Berberler, "throughout the city to provide a healthier, more comfortable and comfortable transportation services in public transport vehicles cleaning services are maintained uninterrupted," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues to disinfect the municipal buses and ADARAY for healthy transportation. Publication Branch Manager Metin Berberler, who made statements on the subject, said, alar We are cleaning controls in public transportation with the aim of providing healthier, more comfortable and comfortable transportation to our citizens throughout the city uyla
- EGO Buses Disinfected 03/02/2017 EGO Buses are disinfected: EGO buses benefit from daily average 750 thousand people in Ankara, as well as routine cleaning every day, as well as easily transmitted flu, disinfections against influenza, such as disinfection processes are carried out. EGO buses are disinfected with special medicines in order to prevent the spread of viruses that cause epidemics such as influenza and flu. EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, every day, the average 750 thousand Capital cities to travel in a healthy and clean environment to ensure that EGO buses cleaned every night, the bottom corner said. General Manager Gündoğdu, Genel
- Disinfecting Municipal Buses in Van 19/01/2018 In Van, the passenger buses of the Metropolitan Municipality used by 50 thousand people are disinfected against epidemic diseases. Transition to Belvan Card in public transport in Van and bringing quality to the transportation with the innovations made, Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to its services in this area. In the scope of the studies, in order to prevent the spread of the viruses that cause epidemics with the cooling of the weather, hygiene studies are carried out on the buses. After the buses are cleaned every day by cleaning teams with vacuum cleaners, the passenger seats, rear-bottom parts of the seats, buttons, steering wheel, glass edges, tires, driver's door, passenger handles are cleaned with great care. In addition to the general cleanliness ğin
- EGO Buses Disinfected 10/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the public health issues that are closely related to the case studies. The General Directorate of EGO, which takes into account seasonal and infectious diseases, conducts meticulous cleaning work especially on buses used by citizens. EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, the capital city of clean and healthy environment to travel in an important place within public transport EGO buses, cleaned every day, he said. SPECIAL CLEANING MATERIALS USED With the commencement of winter season, contagious diseases such as influenza and colds began to be seen more frequently in Gündoğdu, over a thousand 800 thousand busses provided the transportation of EGO buses ÖZEL
- Declaration of Procurement: Disinfection of the water tank with the renewal of the drinking water network of Irmak garda service houses and workplaces 11/11/2015 Disinfection of the water reservoir with the renewal of the drinking water network of Irmak garda service houses and workplaces. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY DIRECTORATE OF IRMAK GARDA SERVICE HOUSES AND WORK PLACES DISINFECTION OF WATER TANK WITH THE REHABILIZATION OF DRINKING WATER TANK The construction work will be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 135365 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 06005 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 Kayıt
- 71 of Malatians satisfied with MOTAŞ's services 28/04/2016 The 71 of the Malatians are satisfied with the services of MOTAŞ: Carrying out public transport in Malatya, MOTAŞ conducted a survey in March to measure customer satisfaction and learn the demands. In a statement from the motas, according to TurkStat data, which is 62% satisfaction in Turkey reminded the public transport; . It is seen that we have exceeded this level in our survey. 6 thousand people in a survey conducted by an independent organization in total 5 bin, thousand passengers in the trambus 11 satisfaction question was asked. As a result of the survey, it is concluded that the passengers are satisfied with our service in% 71 ratio. Memnuniyet THE SURVEY WILL BE WRAPPED AT THE POINT OF DECISIONS NO AN
- MOTAŞ, 20 is holding a tender for car 31/03/2016 MOTAŞ, 20 is holding a tender for the vehicle: Within the framework of the Transformation Project initiated in public transport, MOTAŞ is holding a tender for the 20 vehicle. Speaking about the project, General Manager of MOTAŞ Anwar Sadat Tamgacı said, Malatya will be the winner with the Transformation Project Proje. Within the scope of the Transformation Project, MOTAS will hold a tender for the 20 vehicle. The tender is 20 tool covers and stating that it would apply the same conditions as motas try motas General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgac of Malatya relieve public transport vehicles, to ensure customer satisfaction, Malatya public transport transformation initiated the average age of vehicles in order to move to the first row of the average in Turkey Project 20 tool will be auctioned. kapsamında
- MOTAŞ 10 Making Bidding For Vehicle 23/06/2016 MOTAŞ 10 Makes Bidding for the Vehicle: MOTAŞ, which carries the public transportation of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, is holding a tender for the 10 vehicle. tenders for rotation line based on revenue sharing to be met by bus. MOTAŞ General Manager made a statement evaluating the issue. 10 will be held on Wednesday at 13 14 in MOTAŞ meeting hall.
- Scrap Vehicles Continue to Meet in Ankara 28/01/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, 16 age and 1998 model vehicles and 1997 model with the older vehicles continue to receive scrap. There is an increase in the number of applications after the delivery of the scrap vehicle delivery time until the 31 December 2019 date. ANKARA TRAFFIC WILL GIVE OUT MORE Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which has been produced with the old technology and which supports the collection of vehicles that have disadvantage in many aspects such as traffic flow and fuel saving, especially in the area of environmental pollution, collects transportation vehicles in the capital within the scope of the application which will provide a comfortable breathing of traffic. . As of the end of 2018 year the number of applicants is X
- Free public transport vehicles in Istanbul 23/05/2014 Public transport vehicles in Istanbul are free of charge: the staff who distribute mail in Istanbul will benefit from all public transport services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday. Union Communication and Communication Workers Union (Birlik Haber-Sen), Istanbul 5 for mail distributors to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge. He won the case he filed with the Administrative Court. Birlik Haber-Sen, the staff who handed out the postal service in connection with the PTT in Istanbul, will benefit from all public transportation services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday.
- Construction of Konak and Karşıyaka Tram Lines and supply of spare parts for vehicles and vehicles that will operate on these two lines 16/12/2013 Construction of Konak and Karşıyaka Tram Lines and supply of spare parts for the vehicles and vehicles to be operated on these two vehicles. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2013-Administration a) Address: REPUBLIC OF TURKEY NO: 182569 IZMIR BÜYÜKSEHIR MUNICIPALITY SERVICE BUILDING K: 1 / 1 6 KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 617 - 35250 c) E-mail Address: senemermin @ is izmir.bel.t ...
- MOTAŞ Certifies Quality 01/04/2015 We certify the quality of MOTAŞ: We certify our public transport service that we carry out in accordance with Tamgacı ede human-oriented business policy. quality management training was given all day long in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall. tarafından Taşımacılık We are Boosting Service Standards “Our Director General gave the following statements while conveying the works they carried out within the scope of the transformation and transformation that they started at MOTAŞ: to increase service standards, increase customer satisfaction and lar
- MOTAŞ Receives Quality Certificates 08/09/2015 MOTAŞ received Quality Certificates: atya We Certified Our Quality ini Malatya Transportation Inc. which carries out the public transportation service of Malatya. (MOTAŞ) has meticulously certified its quality of service. The General Manager of MOTAŞ, Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, stated that they have given quality management training to their employees within the framework of the change they initiated since their inauguration; “We have documented the quality of our public transport service that we carry out in accordance with our human-oriented business policy, şu said the following: belgel Institutions try to establish their units separately as they solve their problems. But the institution needs to be removed from this mess. Because a scattered structure often prevents focusing on the whole. I
- First aid training was given to MOTAŞ drivers 28/03/2016 First aid training was given to MOTAŞ drivers: MOTAŞ gave a seminar on 'First Aid' to the personnel within the scope of educational activities carried out at regular intervals. The seminar was held in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall in two shifts. Dr. Aydin Keles' seminar, the first action to be done in the health of the vehicle or during the vehicle movement may need to be explained. Information on how to do first aid with vital importance was accompanied by a slide. … For us, human life is sacred. Iye Evaluating the issue, the General Manager of MOTAŞ, Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, mentioned the importance of human health and said that they approached the customers with the conscience of trust değerlendir
- Tamgaci, Malatya Passenger's Percent 60'i MOTAŞ is carrying 08/04/2016 Tamgacı carries the 60 of the Malatya Passenger on its XNUMX. The trainers who are regularly trained in various subjects are given seminars by the experienced trainers to the employees of MOTAŞ. The subject of unda Customer Requests and Complaints ş was held at the seminar organized by MOTAŞ, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall. The seminar was given by a private security specialist in two shifts. Prioritizing customer satisfaction, MOTAŞ discussed customer demands and complaints in training programs to disseminate the Quality Management System to all areas of the organization in order to maximize customer satisfaction. By providing the correct and appropriate answers to the complainants after the analysis of the complaints that come to the institution, the incoming channels are categorized.
- Great convenience to students from MOTAŞ 02/05/2016 Great convenience for students from MOTAŞ: Students will be able to perform their transactions on the system without submitting documents. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which aims at the maximum level of customer satisfaction, continues to innovate in accordance with its electronic infrastructure. MOTAŞ signed a new protocol with Inonu University. After the protocol signed with Malatya İnönü University Student Affairs Office, MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı stated that with the help of developing technology, all areas of life have come to ease. Iyor Nowadays, everything is easily accessible. In this sense, to minimize bureaucratic procedures, to reduce the waste of stationery Bu
- MOTAŞ Personnel, Training Given 12/05/2016 MOTAŞ Personnel were Trained: Training was given to MOTAŞ personnel on “Safe and Efficient Driving Techniques MOT. MOTAŞ continues its training seminars. Salon Safe and Efficient Driving Techniques Eğ program held in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall was given by the Technical Trainer Yener Gülünay. Safe driving techniques in the program accompanied by a slide. In the program, önlem Safe driver, the person who noticed the accident in advance and the early measure is the person. The driver in front of him is the newbie, knowing that the person taking the safe drive. It is the professionalism that does not take risks when driving in traffic and can predict the failure of the driver in the opposite. The reflex in traffic is very important and when you are driving çok
- MOTAŞ With Its Renewed Face 31/05/2016 With the renewed face of MOTAŞ: In 2007, with the emergence of the law on the use of vehicles suitable for disabled access in public transportation, starting from the 2009, the purchase of vehicles suitable for disabled access was started. 67 of our fleet is suitable for disabled access. Studies have been initiated to make other vehicles suitable for disabled access. Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir in the instigation of Turkey AVERAGE FIRST ROW vehicle fleet has been rejuvenated. 2009 11 2013 10.34 2015 9 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX'da while the average age is reduced to XNUMX. Thus, the average age of motas public transport has risen to first place in Turkey. CAMERA SYSTEM Safer and more controllable spaces K
- MOTAŞ Will Bring Democracy Sentrists For Free 26/07/2016 MOTAŞ will carry the Democracy Sentries Free: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality continues to give full support to the Democracy Watch against the coup attempt. Within this scope, MOTAŞ, within the body of Metropolitan Municipality, decided to make all flights between 20: 00 and 23: 30 hours free of charge. Ücretsiz When the mentioned country and flag is stopped, flowing water stops., Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır said, ün We are going through difficult times as a country. Impact enthusiasts attempted to capture the country and liquidate the legitimate government. As in the whole of the country, we started to resist this attempt as Metropolitan Municipality. Our vehicles against the dangers on the road as a roadblock ım
- MOTAŞ Zam Date postponed 09/08/2016 MOTAŞ Zam Date postponed: After the coup attempt, one of the issues frequently raised on social media was the planned hikes to bread and bus fare. Bread price 1 TL, the increase in bus fare will cause the citizen to react. A comment came from MOTAŞ on the subject. Description; Iştir In recent days, after the coup process in social media, a number of malicious and unfounded expressions such as bus charges have been raised and put into practice have provided false information. According to the instructions of Ahmet Çakır, the Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, the tariff change was not implemented and it was postponed to a later date. Belediye