Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Hacı Uğur Polat visited Trambus Maintenance and Repair Center and received information from MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı.
Stating that the vehicles on the line have been followed with the 158 camera in the field, Mayor Polat said, Pol A comfortable and modern transportation service is provided by MOTAŞ on 22 Trambus and Ring Road. With the 158 camera placed at the stops and intersections, Trambuses are monitored instantly. In the 2018 year, approximately 61 thousand citizens, including% 690, used Trambuses. Comfortable, spacious, quiet, environmentally friendly and saves up to% 75 compared to diesel fuel vehicles. While MOTAŞ supervised its own service with its established camera tracking system, it also has a deterrent role against possible crime in Malatya. I would like to thank all of our staff who produced works at our service point in Malatya. M
President Polat then visited the maintenance workshop, and also received information about the work carried out Trambüsler.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Apaydın, tedir Trains are being traced instantly, 13/12/2018 While the authorities refrained from making a clear statement about the causes of the YHT catastrophe in Ankara, the preliminary information revealed that it was due to negligence as in Çorlu. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın a week ago, the SOE Commission "ambitious" by making statements, infrastructure and maintenance this year, the resource allocated for the 7.5 billion pounds, "trains are doing instant follow-up," he argued. In December, 6 examined the accounts of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınthe opposition lawmakers in Corlu, the train crash and the infrastructure problems faced with the insistent questions faced. The criticism of the lack of infrastructure “Traffic management system established…
- Trambuses Started to Carry Passengers with a Ceremony in Malatya (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2015 TRAMBUS in a ceremony in Malatya Shuttle Launches: the first city in the world after 362 TRAMBUS will be used as public transport in Malatya in Turkey I first began to carry the passengers. the time taken for the first time in Malatya Metropolitan of TRAMBUS implemented by the Municipality in Turkey, a ceremony was held due. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. A FIRST AND SAMPLE PROJECT Newly made Trambus Maintenance İL
- Pink Trambuses in Malatya 21/08/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality by the use of women only for the use of 2 pink trambus in the period of new education will begin to service said. Considering the demand of a group of girls studying at İnönü University, the 2 pieces of pink trambles, which were ordered, will be realized in the new education period. Only the ladies were intended to use pink trambus after the assembly was brought to Malatya. Late in the day by President Erdogan came into service for the public opening of Malatya pink TRAMBUS are to be tested for the first time in Malatya Turkey as application now. Since the first day of the public announcement of the pink trambus project with a great success both İnönü una
- Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies 15/07/2014 Anlı Supervised Asphalt and Refuge Studies: Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Chair Fırat Anlı examined the asphalting of roads in Gökkuşağı Evleri region and tree planting studies in the median at Kamışlo Boulevard. Co-Chair of the Metropolitan Municipality, Fırat Anlı, studied the asphalting works of the streets and roads behind the Gökkuşağı Houses. Anlı received information about the works made by Bülent Uçan, Head of the Department of Science Affairs. Flying, during the month of Ramadan planned on the streets and roads as a team work as an 3 asphalt, said that the work in Bagcilar region. Flying, Silvan-University connection with Hayati Avşar Street after the work in the Yeniköy Cemetery asphalted the roads passed. After moaning İn
- Malatya trolleybus system follows many cities 26/04/2013 Malatya trolleybus system is followed by many cities Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. The Municipality of Malatya will be implemented to solve the problem of traffic in the city of Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. According to the information given by a municipal official, 22 April 2013 in the municipal service building Beydağı meeting hall and vice president of the commission of the commission under the presidency of Alican Bozkurt and the bid of a single firm 10 pieces trambus purchase tender ilgili
- Satellite Tracking in Public Transport in Malatya 06/12/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which raises service quality day by day in order to provide a high quality and comfortable service in transportation, continues to work for citizens to use public transportation vehicles in a reliable way. Within the scope of the works initiated within the scope of the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department, firstly, 580 vehicle with a J-plate was installed in the city. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality to ensure the safety of citizens using public transport and to keep track of possible violations in the electronic environment of the M plate and passenger transport vehicles to the vehicle tracking system, the vehicle camera with emergency ehir
- Trouvasses in Malatya prepare to carry passengers 18/02/2015 Malatyada TRAMBUS is preparing to passengers: Turkey will start using a long hiatus, the first time in Malatya after the TRAMBUS, essays will be on the road after driving ... after a long break in Turkey will be introduced for the first time in Malatya TRAMBUS are being prepared for carrying passengers. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality transport services within the scope of road works are completed test trambus test. ANKARA AND ISTANBUL I USED Many years ago Ankara and TRAMBUS have been canceled but later used in Istanbul, equipped with new technologies form to exit the first road in Malatya in Turkey are subjected to a test drive. With the catenary system connected to the electrical wires, but also with diesel engine indeki
- Maldives Trambuses Free to Market 11/03/2015 In TRAMBUS Malatyada Services are free until Sunday: Created the first time due to the time of Trambus Malatya Metropolitan be implemented by the City ceremony in Turkey. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. 15 will carry free passengers until March Sunday, Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır Trambüsın 11 will begin to carry passengers as of March and 15 March Sunday Mart
- Malatya trumpuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers 11/07/2015 Maldives trambuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers:% 75 Eco-Friendly Trambuses Providing Energy Saving TRAMBERS, which started to carry passengers around 3 months ago by the Metropolitan Municipality of Malatya, attract great attention by citizens. According to the information given about the subject, started to serve between MAŞTİ - the University, the quality, comfortable and quiet because of the citizens received full marks. 1 million 200 thousand passengers in three months Malatya Metropolitan Municipality offered service to the citizens of the Trambus in a short period of three months, approximately 1 million 200 thousand passengers served. In Turkey, the first domestic ...
- Domestic trambles opened to the world 07/10/2015 Indigenous TRAMBUS opened to the world: the service offered as the first domestic production in Turkey TRAMBUS, International Association of Public Transport (UITP) organized by the 'International Workshop on Trolleybus Systems received full marks from the authorities. International Association of Public Transport is the largest nonprofit organization in the public transport sector in the world (UITP), 'under the International Trolleybus Systems Workshop offered to serve as the first domestic production TRAMBUS project in Turkey was held in Malatya. Bozankaya participated in the workshop organized by Malatya Metropolitan Municipality as a producer company. Workshop senior public transport from Saudi Arabia to Germany from different countries from Latin America to England and from municipalities in Turkey ...
- Trambus on the streets of Sanliurfa in September 07/07/2018 Last preparations are being made in the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus project in Şanlıurfa. Completing the street energy systems for the project, the last part of the administrative part of the farmer President Farmer, 2 a month later the aim is to start the trambus transportation in Sanliurfa said. In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to relieve the existing transportation in Şanlıurfa, which has a rate of% 25 annually, is preparing its final preparations. Sanliurfa, which has been deemed worthy of the international award 4 and is considered as an example by the surrounding cities, is meeting trambus in public transport in September. Abide, the street energy systems on the route of Balıklıgöl was completed and another lıg
- Indigenous and National Trambus are Coming to Sanliurfa 15/08/2018 With its historical and cultural richness, Bozankaya Trambus will be activated in public transportation in the most touristic area of Şanlıurfa which has a special place in world tourism. Bozankaya, produced for Malatya and provides the public transport convenience after the 20 pieces Trambusten now 10 units for the Municipality of Sanliurfa 25 meter produces Trambus. In addition to the Trambuses, energy power supply, kataner, control, signalization, communication equipment and administrative building will be delivered to the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the coming months. Bozankaya Trambus will carry an average of 7 thousand passengers per day on the 60 kilometer Balikligol line. There is no power line that takes its power from the hanging power line (kataner system) ün
- The Trambus Produced by Bozankaya in Sanliurfa in May 12/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed on time by the company due to the increase in the exchange rates, but the offices would be delivered in May. Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing situations, the Ministry may request termination or additional time.
- First Day of Feast in Malatya Bus and Trambus Free 28/05/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality MOTAŞ bus and trambus will provide free services on all routes across Malatya, especially on the first day of Ramadan. 4-6 June 2019 to be celebrated during the Ramadan Feast, the citizens of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality to prevent problems in a series of measures were taken. According to the information given by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 4, which started the Ramadan Feast on Tuesday, will provide free services throughout the day on all lines across Malatya, especially the public transport vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality, excluding the private public buses on June. Free service at the City Cemetery line on Arife Day Şehir
- Alayunt - Afyon - Konya and Malatya - Narlı Railway Lines Modernization Project The pre-election deadline for technical support services has been announced as 30 July 2015 09/07/2015 UDHB, Alayunt - Afyon - Konya and Malatya - Modernization of Narlı Railway Lines Project The pre-election deadline for technical support services has been announced as 30 July 2015 Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Directorate General for External Relations and European Union, Department of EU Investments to be realized; Alayunt - Afyon - Konya and Malatya - Narlı Railway Lines Modernization Project. According to the information received from the Investments Journal, the pre-election deadline for the technical support services (Reference: EuropeAid / 136942 / IH / WKS / TR) included in the project is based on the dı
- Tender Announcement: Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya (Malatya-Çetinkaya line) 26/08/2014 Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PROVINCIAL PROPERTY Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya The construction work of 636 m will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 104303 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) internet bil
- Procurement Notice: Extension of Malatya-Çetinkaya line Demiriz station roads to Malatya 19/09/2014 Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. DIRECTORATE OF REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY Malatya-Çetinkaya line Extension of Demiriz station roads to Malatya The construction work of 636 M will be awarded by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 104303 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) It can be seen ...
- United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, currently Turkey's investment in the railways sector said they followed a great admiration. 05/03/2012 United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, Turkey, said currently the railways of investment in the sector, they followed a great admiration, '' Our bilateral partnership because the political climate between Turkey and the UK is very robust to save a good way to development 'dedi.ingilter to the railway sector trade mission Speaking at the conference organized by the Chamber of Industry of Ankara (ASO) in the meeting hall of ASO, UK Ambassador David Reddaway stated that the fastest growing railway sector in Europe is the sector in the UK, the capacity of their countries to produce infrastructure, engineering, services, consultancy in terms of development. Noting that much importance to cooperation with Turkey Reddaway'a, share their experiences, ...
- 1.NYY Cable, 2.Termal Camera, 3.Mobile Center Satellite Tracking System, 4.Fiber Optical Cable Gauge, 5.Frequency Wattmeter Tender 07/07/2012 TENDER REPRESENTATIVE REGION OFFICE 5.BÖLG goods and services Procurement Commission TENDER REPRESENTATIVE ÜZEYİR ÜLKER TENDER ADDRESS TCDD 5.BÖLG A MANAGEMENT / MALATYA PHONE AND FAX NO 0 422 212 48 00 / 4118 0 422 212 48 16 Ad Date 02 / 07 / 2012 TENDER DATE AND TIME 24 / 07 / 2012 CLOCK: 14: 00 SPECIFICATION FOR 50, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE K.İ.K. 19. ARTICLE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE SUBJECT OF THE TENDER MATERIAL PURCHASE FILE NUMBER 2012 / 83710 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com PRESS TO SEE AND DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATION
- The opportunity to follow the match without missing 01/01/2013 Football is very important for many people in our country, while the passion is being followed. Many teams are being watched by millions of people every week while people are being forced to pay a fee to follow up. While people can encourage people to watch the match, they can't keep track of big bills matches every month. These people have recently solved this problem through different websites. Nowadays, many people follow the match on the internet site after the match on the internet site. In some cases, the quality of the broadcast is not very high, but it is generally easy to follow rahatlık
- all fast trains that Turkey will follow Piri Reis 08/02/2013 all high-speed trains in Turkey Piri will follow Reis TCDD Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara and Izmir, and then will follow all the fast trains will be built to build one of Europe's largest malls. The name of the center will be the famous sailor Piri Reis who drew the first world map. When the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line is in operation, the 11-2 travel time will be reduced by the 2.5 hour between two cities. Istanbul-Sivas high-speed train travel time will be 5.5 hours. Piri Reis High Speed Train Monitoring Center with advanced technological electronic infrastructure; Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Izmir and Ankara
- Tender Announcement: EGO Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System Project Establishment of the system and 10 tender for years of operation 13/02/2013 The announcement of EGO General Directorate, Ego Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System and the operation of the system to be established for 10 years is announced in the Official Gazette dated 08 February 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced on 05 March 2013 as 14: 00. Bids will be opened on the same day and at the EGO General Directorate Administrative Council Meeting Hall. The price of the contract is 186.906.712,50 TL, the provisional guarantee of the tender is 5.607.201,38 lira, 2.500 lira in exchange for EGO General Directorate men
- Weird Trace 19/02/2013 Strange Trace to the Train Tracing to 2023 in Antalya-Konya-Nevsehir-Kayseri railway trains continued in the technical sense; the political considerations and the small, stump, the spiral of regional nationalist understandings sıfır As known, the zero-kilometer of the high-speed train line starts from the east of Antalya's Dosemealti district 2,6 km; Kayseri Incesu 564. Ends in kilometer len Line; Kepez, Aksu, Serik, Manavgat, Akseki, passing through İbradı, passes into Seydişehir borders tik The line that continues from the 600 m northwest of Gökçehüyük village is located after 400 m southeast of the center. Karabulak, Boyalı, Bostandere and Karacaören continue to enter the borders of Konya through different distances from settlements to the settlements alı
- The Germans are closely following the liberalization of railways 13/04/2013 Closely following the liberalization of the German railways in freight and passenger railways in Turkey will open to the private sector was enlivened by the regulatory sector. German Railways is also closely following the developments. One of Istanbul's landmark Haydarpasa Train Station, with the symbols of the history of the partnership between Germany and Turkey for railways. 19. At the end of the 19th century, the Ottoman Empire gave the Germans the privilege of the construction of Haydarpasa Station and the building took its place in the skyline of Istanbul with the signature of two German architects. railways private sector on the agenda of the legislation which will come into operation in Turkey, he brought it back to mind the historical cooperation. Many domestic and foreign investors have the passenger and freight on railways in the country Yer
- The Mayor of Izmit, close to YHT (Video) 17/06/2013 The Mayor of Izmit The Mayor of Izmit is closely following the problems. President Doğan is frequently followed by the work of Cumhuriyet District, which is most affected by the High Speed Train (YHT) Project. Dogan, who has been listening to the problems of citizens by going to the region so far, also checks whether the works are healthy. The Mayor of Izmit also made observations in the overpass work on the beach. High-speed train project due to the bridge over the bridge over the top of the high-rise Dogan incel Speed train project is one of the most important works of our government. Our work continues at a great pace Our Regional Manager Çalış