Izmir Chamber of Commerce (Iztok), planned to be established in Kemalpasa Logistics Village Project, "Logistic Organized Industrial Zone" was met with Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank for the establishment and status.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of İZTO Mahmut Özgener said that the meeting was welcomed by Minister Varank. Özgener made a written statement regarding the details of the interview and said: pol There is a need for the establishment of container transport areas, warehouses and warehouses, crane and operator infrastructure. This necessitates a serious cost and governance skill. It is a more rational and conclusive approach to solve Kemalpaşa Logistics Center with a Logistics OSB status rather than a company. We transferred this to our minister and were welcomed. Bak
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- From İZTO to Kemalpaşa Logistics Village Break 29/11/2018 Izmir Chamber of Commerce (IZTO), November in the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, the most important economic and current issue was discussed. One of them was informed about the start-up of Ankara contacts regarding the operation model of the project for the Logistic Village to be established in Kemalpaşa. Speaking to the members of the Assembly meeting, Chairman of the Board of Directors of İZTO Mahmut Özgener emphasized that they had pressed the button as a room in order to realize the infrastructure works of Kemalpaşa Logistics Village project, which they see as one of the mega projects that will open the way for İzmir. Özgener said that they will act jointly with the sister rooms and institutions for the project and said:
- Minister Arslan meets with Cavid Gurbanov, President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration 30/11/2016 Minister Arslan met with Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, met with Cavid Gurbanov, President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan continues his contacts in Baku. Minister Arslan met with Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration. In the meeting, which was closed to the press after the image was taken, the issues of cooperation between the two countries, especially the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project, and the issues that could be taken jointly were evaluated.
- Minister Arslan meets with Mesquita, Minister of Transport and Communications of Mozambique 08/06/2017 Minister Arslan, Mozambican Transport and Communications Minister met with Mesquite: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, they can do in the transportation and communication are important to Mozambique with Turkey, he said they would take up the next business associations. Minister Arslan, the Special Representative of Mozambique President Nyusi, Minister of Transport and Communications Carlos Mesquita, said in a statement before the meeting, the embassy in Mozambique in Mozambique 2011 after the opening of relations between the two countries is pleased that their relations, both in the field of construction and aviation problem-free, good relations, he said. In particular, Turkey has received over the maritime areas of computing and reporting ...
- Minister Arslan met with Qatar Prime Minister Al Sani 06/11/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan met with Qatar Prime Minister Abdullah Al Sani. Minister Arslan held a closed-door meeting with Al Sani at the Prime Ministry building in the capital Doha. During the meeting, it was learned that political and economic relations between the two countries and civil aviation and communication issues were discussed. In the meeting, the demand for taking the necessary steps to sign the Free Trade Agreement, which will take the economic relations to the advanced level, came to the agenda, and it was stated that the works of the Turkish companies operating in Qatar were welcomed in the country. Due to the political crisis in the Gulf, the importance of civil aviation activities increased and in this context Körfez
- Uşak OSB and Karma OSB train and high speed train 24/06/2013 Usak OSB and Karma OSB to train and high-speed train coming Uşak AK Party made the description of Fast Train. The statement, while betting that the benefits of a high-speed train project, which will pass through Turkey Uşak Ankara-Izmir have Referring to contribute to the Butler High Speed Rail line. Description; "Ankara-Izmir high-speed train line project is under construction of the Afyon-Eşme line of 178 kilometers. The infrastructure of the Polatlı-Afyon line at the rate of% 7 has been completed and the high speed train passing through Uşak will provide convenience in transportation". Also mentioned are "Uşak Organized Industrial Zone which is 15 km away from the city center and 5 km away"
- Procurement Notice: Engineering and Consultancy Services will be taken for the project of Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line and Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Lines. 02/08/2018 Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line, Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway connection lines will be Engineering and Consultancy Services will be taken Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS With the Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line, Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway connection lines are projected. will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows:
- Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Line Stopped! 15/08/2018 It is not possible to understand the State Railways. If you are taking steps to make Bursa happy and excited, then a few steps away, all the enthusiasm is running away. As a matter of fact, İçin 1 months ago, 16 July, Otomobil TCDD completes the shortage, the train connects to the Industrial Zone duyur with the Ankara-Bursa High Speed Line that we announced from these columns Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Lines for Engineering And the Consultancy Services Job appeared to halt the tender process. Although… the project project is not stopped, it is aimed at the preparation of the ground works and surveys necessary for the preparation of the project, but also Ger
- Minister Yildirim meets with his Romanian counterpart 20/09/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "the road on the route of the Assembly to make friends are working hard. It is planned to open as of the end of October. Our goal is to open before the end of October," he said. Minister Yıldırım, Romanian Transport and Infrastructure Minister Ovidiu Ioan Silaghi met with the Ministry. Yildirim said that the guest Minister would hold talks in Ankara and Istanbul and said that they would talk about cooperation opportunities especially in maritime sector in the shipbuilding sector. Guest Minister will do a review tomorrow Marmaray project that expresses Lightning, how to carry forward the relationship in the field of transport further noted that the consultation. Lightning, the trade volume between the two countries 6.6,
- CHP Manisa MP Oz met with General Director of TCDD 14/11/2012 Republican People's Party (CHP) Manisa deputy Sakine Öz visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman for the second time. Öz received information from the General Manager Süleyman Karaman about the Salihli section of the Ankara-İzmir High Speed Line. Karaman meeting, Ankara, Afyon-Izmir High Speed Train Line Opium-Salihli-Salihli-Izmir between the project tender has been opened, but the tender was appealed to the legal process to be expected to be finalized by recording, in the following days, the objection process will be finalized, the tender will be determined and the company will start the work as soon as possible. he said. CHP deputy Öz, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman on the information given, Salihli's urban planning will be closely affected by Millet
- TCDD General Manager Karaman met with new psychologists 24/04/2013 TCDD General Manager Karaman met with the new psychologists in the workplace To ensure that the personnel working within our organization work in a more comfortable environment and to find solutions for the problems of the staff and their families, a four-day working meeting was held at the Head Office building with newly recruited psychologists. . The psychologists of the institution stated that they had the opportunity to convey the problems of the personnel to the General Manager within the scope of the meeting and that they always felt their support in the solution of the problems and promised to reduce the red signal transitions to zero with% 100. Attitude, behavior and corporate culture of mechanics working at the General Directorate of TCDD T
- Today in History: 3 May 1873 Haydarpaşa-İzmit railway Grand Vizier Rüştü Paşa in Izmit Bugün 03/05/2015 In History Today 3 May 1873 Haydarpaşa-İzmit railway was put into service with the ceremony of Grand Vizier Rüştü Paşa in Izmit. 91 km line was built in 2 year. 3 May 1946 The basis of the Maraş-Köprüağzı connection line was laid.
- Girisun Railway Platform President PIR meets Rector ATTAR 03/08/2013 President of Giresun Railway Platform PIR met with Rector ATTAR: Sedat Pir, president of Giresun Railway Platform, met with Giresun University rector Prof.Dr. Recalling that a workshop was held during the period of Incredible Can, he had some new ideas as a platform and asked Giresun University to help them as a platform in this work. Sedat Pir, president of Giresun Railway Platform, said that he believes that the railway route will come from Harşit Valley and will be based in Tirebolu. NEVER UNDERSTAND THE EYE OF THE CANIARY HARSITE VALLEY NEVER AND NEVER IS THE Giresun deputy and Ak İK
- President of Giresun Railway Platform meets with Pir Deputy MP Arrived 05/08/2013 Giresun Railway Platform chairman Pir met with MPs arrived: Sedat PIR, president of Giresun Railway Platform, met with Giresun deputy Mehmet Geldi and evaluated the investments and political developments to be made to Tirebolu, mainly the railway project. Sedes PIR, Giresun Railway Platform chairman, Giresun deputy Mehmet Geldi especially with the railway, especially the political developments and investments in the Tirebolu particularly evaluated. . Sedat PİR, the chairman of the railway platform, and Mr. Nurettin Cnikli, the deputy chairman of the parliament, shocked us.
- Kaymakcı ambassador to Turkey, Iraq to Discuss Transport Minister Solak'l 17/09/2014 Kaymakcı ambassador to Turkey, Iraq Minister of Transportation was Solak'l Opinion: Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı BAGHDAD, Iraq Minister of Transport Statement Jabir Solak was found in a courtesy visit yesterday. Ministers Solak congratulating Kaymakcı of Iraq in the field of transport in the potential for cooperation with Turkey is very large, Turkey will connect with Iraq's North Sea and the Gulf could establish a road and rail transit corridor and was reminded of the importance of increasing the number of land borders between the two countries. Stating that THY ties Iraq to the world and especially to the West, Ambassador Kaymakcı said that additional cargo and passenger flights would serve the interests of the two countries. Minister Solak, land, air, sea Bakan
- Italy's President meets with families of victims of the train accident 16/07/2016 The Italian President met the families of the train accident victims: after the train crash in the southeastern region of Puglia, President Sergio Mattarella met with the families of the victims. Mattarella, the 76-year-old visiting the families of the wounded at the Policlinico Hospital in Bari, said that justice will be in place. A thorough investigation is being carried out on the 23 accident on Tuesday, when two suburban trains collided head-on in Bari. Two suspects in charge of train stations are being questioned. One of the worst railroad disasters in Italy, the 52 was injured in the accident. The train crash is estimated to be caused by human error.
- Beyribey met with TCDD for Akyaka-Kars Train 21/09/2016 Beyribey met with TCDD for Akyaka-Kars Train: Akyaka Kars AK Party Kars deputy for trains. Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, the General Directorate of State Railways and Regional Director to meet with the negotiations, to continue the work to be completed within a period of 1 months wanted to continue. Due to the need to repair a bridge on the route, Beyribey said that the reason for a break in the railway line is that there is no need for an alternative route during this time. AK Party Kars Deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, gave the following statements on the subject; Inda We have a train in Akyaka train line. On the voyages of passengers Yol
- Governor of Edirne Özdemir met with Bulgarian Prime Minister in Sofia 20/10/2017 Günay Özdemir, the governor of Edirne, met with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in the Bulgarian capital Sofia and the 1 office in the prime minister's office. In addition to bilateral relations, irregular migrants and economic and commercial issues were discussed during the meeting. Governor Özdemir during the interview; "Edirne, Turkey, the Balkans and is situated in the position opened the door to Europe. It is a city with deep kinship and trade relations, especially with Bulgaria. Considering that it is planned to reach to London by the high speed train works that we believe will contribute to the economic and cultural relations in the regional sense, the revitalization of the old Silk Road and the contributions it will bring is obvious. Bölgesel Satisfaction with the visit Ziyaret
- President Toçoğlu met with General Manager of TCDD Apaydın 02/11/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınmet with President Toçoglu, ası Mithatpaşa station and work on the area just below Maltepe to bring a new garage. Our goal is to have the best for Sakarya, Ama he said. General Director of TCDD Apaydın stated that they would meet at a common point. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınHe met with me. President Toçoğlu said: ve We talked to our General Manager about the Island Train and the developments in this area. In addition, the existing garage in Mithatpaşa or under the Maltepe area to gain a new gar building Ayrıca
- Batman Small National Assembly Discusses High Speed Train Project 07/02/2018 Batman Small National Assembly (KMM), February in the meeting of Batman in the High Speed Train Project addressed the demands for inclusion. Under the leadership of İzzettin Ete, the members of the CMM gathered in the Environment Volunteers Association Building, discussed two agenda items. The first Sunday of each month, a local, collected by a general agenda item CBE as part of Operation Afrin meeting in February and met Turkey's security policy. In the context of the local issue, the members of the CPC, which addressed the demands of extending the high-speed train network to Batman, noted individual views. İzetin Ete, the KMM entrepreneur, thanked everyone who attended the meeting. Source: www.batmansonsoz.net
- Governor of Kütahya Discusses High Speed Train with Tcdd General Manager 30/01/2012 Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi visited General Directorate of State Railways (DDY) General Director Süleyman Karaman in his office to discuss high speed train and connection to the airport Kütahya Governor, General Director of Tcdd Discussed 'High Speed Train' Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi said In order to discuss the train and airport connection issues, he visited General Director of State Railways (DDY) Süleyman Karaman at his office. He met with General Director of State Railways Süleyman Karaman in order to eliminate some of the deficiencies of Kütahya. Karaman presented information to Kenan Çiftçi, the Governor of Kütahya, about the high-speed train works. Rector of DPU Dr. Ahmet…
- Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works In Progress 18/12/2014 Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works Continues: In the Kepez district of Antalya, the street 5 has been occupied by slums in the years before, and it is being modernized with 1 million 500 thousand pounds lower and upper building works. On the street where the name of the late Minister Fatin Rüştü Zorlu was given, hot asphalt, central and rain water drainage works are carried out. Kepez Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street, while completing the lower and upper building deficiencies, the street asphalt infrastructure preparations in the completed section of the hot asphalt work started. Total 1400 meters long, 30 meters wide, 8 thousand tons hot asphalt Toplam
- Public Transport Representatives Discuss with President Atilla 28/04/2018 Public Transport Employers' Association of Turkey Southeastern Anatolia Region Chairman Abdulkadir Yentürk and his delegation met the Mayor of Diyarbakir Metropolitan public transport issues in consultation with the authorities Cumali Atilla. Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla continues to meet with representatives of different professional sectors. Turkey Public Transport Employers Association of Southeast Anatolia Region Chairman Abdulkadir Yentürk, Chairman of the Trade Union of Provincial Wealth Can, President Balıkçılarbaflı Minibus Cooperative November Çapar, Dağkapı - Dicle University Minibus Cooperative President Vecer did so on, Mayor visited Cumali Atilla authorities. During the meeting, the problems in public transportation, trainings to public transport drivers, Görüş
- Kayseri Metropolitan Council Discusses 65 Free Public Transport Cards 14/05/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality met to discuss the decisions on the agenda. At the meeting held by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Memduh Büyükkılıç, all of the 49 items on the agenda were accepted unanimously. May May meeting of Metropolitan Municipality Council Mayor. Memduh Büyükkılıç presided over. During the meeting, the 49 article was discussed and resolved. The status of our citizens over the age of 65, who benefited from public transportation free of charge, was also discussed at the meeting. Ferhat Bingol, Head of Transportation, Planning and Rail System Department made a statement on the subject, said that 65 over age cards constitute the 12 of the public transportation system. Free card with bulunan
- Minister Elvan gave instructions for the Osc connection route in Düzce 12/12/2014 Duzce Osb Connection Road Minister Elvan Instructions for the Way: TOBB President Rifat Hisarciklioglu'nun Duzce during his visit to the Duzce Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the meeting room by the Chairman of TSO Fahri Cakir OSB-Highway Connection Road on the construction of the Minister of Transport Lütfi Elvan construction instruction. Due to the protocol ceremony and joint assembly meeting of the schools to be built by TOBB in Düzce on October 30 October, TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, who came to Düzce, was informed about OSB-Highway Connection Roads and was asked to support him. Today, he is meeting with Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan Bugün
- Eskişehir OSB will be connected to Hasanbey Logistics Center 28/03/2014 Eskişehir OIZ will be connected to Hasanbey Logistics Center: ESO and TCDD signed Eskişehir OSB to connect to Hasanbey Logistics Center by 7 kilometer railway. Minister of National Education Avcı: Center it will make it more efficient and functional "Eskişehir Chamber of Industry of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in Eskisehir Organized Industrial Zone (OSB), Hasanbey signed a protocol containing binding with 7 kilometer railway Logistics Center. Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı, in his speech at the signature ceremony held in Odunpazarı Culture Center, 7 Hasanbey in March Milli