The drill at the Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center built on the 2 land area in Çammaşı Plateau with the 650 bin altitude of Ordu, did not reveal the fact. Army Metropolitan Municipality Search and Rescue Team in the drill in accordance with the scenario in the cabin 25 meter stuck in the cabin was rescued by the crew.
The drill, supported by AFAD Provincial Directorate teams, was viewed from the air with drone. A large number of citizens followed the drill with Orbel's staff.
PRESIDENT TEKİNTAŞ, ED THE SKY SEASON IN THE REGION STARTED BAŞ
Grand mayor Engin Tekintaş, who made a statement to the journalists about the exercise, thanked the teams who successfully carried out the exercise of the fact that they did not practice the truth. Noting that the ski season started slowly, President Tekstaş said, “As we mentioned before, our ski center is ready with everything. All machinery and equipment in the facility will serve in a way to serve. Tes
EXERCISE SUCCESSFULLY SUCCESSFUL
President Engin Tekintaş said, gerek In case the skiers in the region were cut off by the ski lifts on the ski lift, we performed a drill together with our municipal teams and AFAD teams about their rescue. Thankfully, the exercise was successful Çok. President Tekintaş said that there were shortcomings in the exercise. This aspect of the exercise was very useful, Bu he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Breathtaking drill in Uludag cable car (Photo Gallery) 02/10/2014 Uludag breathtaking cable car in practice: One of Turkey's leading winter tourism centers stopped breathing exercises performed in the cable car line in Uludag. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was renewed by the ropeway. After the training given by afad to the cable car staff, the rescue exercise cuts the breaths. After 3 daily theoretical and practical training, rescue operation was carried out according to the scenario. The teams who came to the poles to rescue the remaining people in the broken ropeway passed through the steel rope to the cabinets with rollers. Open the doors to save the passengers in the cabin crew, 34 rope came down from the height. 9 ropeway personnel with 10 personality AFAD team to the drill between Kadıyayla and Sarıalan Kad
- Breathing Exercise in Izmir Teleferik 28/12/2015 Breath-taking Exercise in Izmir Teleferik: The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Balçova Teleferik Facilities, no matter the security issues are left to chance. There's no chance here! The personnel of the cable car facilities equipped with a technology that will keep the system working against all kinds of adversities that may be experienced are also receiving training on mountaineering and rescue against the bir worst scenario Yaş. The exercises that took place within the scope of these trainings cut the breaths. Due to the scenario, passengers stranded in the cabin were successfully landed by the rescue team. Balçova Cable Car, which is one of the important touristic facilities of the city with the view of both the gulf and the dam lake, renewed in accordance with the European Union standards of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, esi
- 3. breathtaking drill on the bridge 18/08/2014 breathtaking drill on the bridge: Fire and first aid drills were carried out in the giant towers of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which was under construction in Istanbul. In the 260 1st meter of the giant towers of the bridge, the fire in the scenario was extinguished, and the injured personnel were lowered in the rescue basket with the 9 per minute. The third bridge and the Northern Marmara Highway Project work rapidly, while security exercises are being carried out. Fire and first aid drills were organized in order to realize the safety and potential threats of the project. The place of the exercise was the 260's mistress of the giant towers of the bridge. According to the drill scenario, a fire broke out in the bridge towers. During the fire Yangın
- Breathing Exercise at Balçova Teleferik 28/12/2015 Breathtaking Exercise at Balçova Teleferic Facilities: Balçova Teleferic Facilities, which are established by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, are not left to chance. There's no chance here! Equipped with a technology that will keep the system working against all possible adversities, the staff of the cable car facilities also receive training on mountaineering and rescue against the "worst case scenario". The exercises that took place within the scope of these trainings cut the breaths. Due to the scenario, passengers stranded in the cabin were successfully landed by the rescue team. Balçova Ropeway, which is renewed in the European Union standards of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality with its gulf and dam lake view, is one of the important touristic facilities of the city.
- Breathtaking drill on the third bridge 18/08/2014 A breathtaking exercise on the third bridge: Fire and first aid drills were carried out on the giant towers of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which was under construction in Istanbul. In the 260 1st meter of the giant towers of the bridge, the fire in the scenario was extinguished, and the injured personnel were lowered in the rescue basket with the 9 per minute. The third bridge and the Northern Marmara Highway Project work rapidly, while security exercises are being carried out. Fire and first aid drills were organized in order to realize the safety and potential threats of the project. The place of the exercise was the 260's mistress of the giant towers of the bridge. According to the drill scenario, a fire broke out in the bridge towers. Yar
- Bosphorus Bridge safety interventions 21/11/2014 Occupational Safety Exercise at Bosphorus Bridge: Work safety expert Burak Catakoglu carried out a breathtaking rescue exercise in the viaduct of the Bosphorus Bridge to draw attention to the deaths of workers. Çatakoğlu, who lifted the workers with a rope from the height of approximately 50 meters, drew attention to the importance of workers wearing belts. Where about a thousand a year 500 the murder of a worker killed in Turkey added a new one every day of the workers' deaths. Life rope system was put into operation in the Ortaköy viaducts of the Bosphorus Bridge, which was undergoing renovations to reduce workers' deaths. While the maintenance of the bridges was normally carried out with the help of the pier, a platform was established for the workers. Under the bridge Kö
- Afad Teams made exercises at Abalı Ski Center 26/02/2014 Afad Teams did a drill at Abalı Ski Center: The Civil Defense Search and Rescue Association (AFAD) Provincial Directorate of Van provided drills at the Abalı Ski Center as part of the 28 February Civil Defense Day events. An annual avalanche drill, this year, the city center of the Xantom Ski Center in Abali Ski Center in the snow thickness of more than one meter in the region, search and rescue dog "Naz" with the participation of the drill, 42 people were rescued under an avalanche. Civil Defense Search and Rescue team in charge of the 2 person, entered the pit opened in the snow, the team, teams, saved under the snow. 2 minutes X
- Breathtaking Care at the Cable Car 06/04/2012 The cable car which has been operating in 49 for years in Bursa has been maintained for a month. The staff who do maintenance on the ropeway wires, like rope, are doing maintenance and repairs. Employees of the poles and wires work in meters from the ground brings heart to the mouth of those who see. The annual cable car service was started with the end of the winter season on the cable car which brought the citizens to Uludağ with a view of the city. Every year, the electric and electromechanical systems of the ropeway are checked twice a year before winter and summer. The cable car, which provides alternative transportation to Uludag since 1963, is a periodic yana
- Breathtaking rescue in Uludag 15/01/2016 Breathtaking rescue in Uludag: Bursa camp in Uludag, the 3 young, caught in a blizzard, the Jandarma Search and Rescue (JAK) asked for help from the team. Young people were reached during the 4 hour-long operation. Members of Aydın Adnan Menderes University Mountaineering Club 4 camped at the Volfram Mine location in Bursa Uludağ with 2 bin 300 meter altitude days ago. After the end of the camp, club members left the region on Tuesday, Mustafa Teksin (20), Busenir Demirkan (19) and Mahir Ulas Kildis (21) decided to stay in the camp for a while. Previous day Morning tents due to excessive type and snow storm Önceki
- Breathtaking Rescue Operation at Uludağ Cable Car 16/11/2016 Breathtaking Rescue Operation in Uludağ Cable Car: A breathtaking rescue operation was carried out in accordance with the scenario in the cable car line providing access to Uludağ. In order to provide better service to the citizens in Uludağ cable car line, exercises are made for the personnel. As a result of the scenario, all cable car crews were mobilized in order to save the tourists stranded on the ropeway. The teams taking all the necessary safety precautions were carried out in a breathtaking operation to rescue the citizen who was stranded in the cabin at the height of 45 meters in Kurbağakaya. The crew opened the door of his heart by reaching the cabin, where the passenger was stranded in ropes, and went inside, and with the help of the rope safely,
- Breathtaking rescue moment at train station 04/06/2014 The moment of the breathtaking rescue at the train station: In Hamburg, Germany, a person was relieved by the fire brigade when he was trying to get on the train. According to German state television, a passenger foot who wanted to take the train fell into the narrow zone between the train and the concrete block. Not warned the surrounding area, the train was not moved, the fire and health officials were informed. In case of trauma, the trainee was given psychological support and the officers rescued him from the point where he was caught. This person was hospitalized and the situation was good.
- Marmaray Excavations Held History and The Breathtaking Adventure of Excavations turned into Books. 15/02/2012 Marmaray excavations in Istanbul, from the Late Ottoman to the Early Byzantine and the Neolithic era was a layer layer. The breathtaking adventure of the excavations turned into a book. Archeology Museums Directorate of Yenikapı excavations in the 'Excavation Journal with the name of the book' has made a book. The photographs taken during the excavations that took place since 2004 were published in the book of President Abdullah Gül. Gul '' once again to consider the magnificent history of Istanbul, these works will give very important clues belonging to the various periods of humanity and scientists will shed light on '' certainly wrote. In the book where 8-related excavations have been described, the striking photographs X
- Crash ski resort will be the nearest ski resort to the sea 13/04/2014 Çambaşı ski resort, the sea will be the closest ski resort: fabricate the start of Çambaşı In the 2012 ski resort in the Army project is slated for completion this year - Army Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yılmaz: "Çambaşı Skiing Our facility will be one of Turkey's first 5 facility" - " this project will be the closest ski resort in Turkey sea "that Çambaşı 2012 construction began in the Army Ski resort is slated for completion this year of the project. Army Mayor Enver Yilmaz, along with the Mayor of Kabadüz Yener Kaya and Çambaşı Ski Resort. The construction of Çambaşı Plateau, which is about 2 thousand elevation, continues rak
- Güzeltepe Ski Center 04/01/2016 Missed exercise in the facilities of Güzeltepe Ski Center facility: Muş Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency (afad) Search and Rescue teams, did not make the exercise in the snow. Before the search and rescue exercise held at the Güzeltepe Ski Resort, Governor Seddar Yavuz boarded the snowmobile. Governor Yavuz said they wanted to move the ski resort to a very good point with the snow falling in Muş, merkez Because this ski resort has important advantages. The first one is very close to the city center, very convenient and very profitable transportation facilities. Nowadays, as it is known with global warming in rainfall zaman
- Ordu Çambaşı 15, the new favorite of ski tourism, hosted a thousand people 11/03/2013 Ordu Çambaşı 15, the new favorite of ski tourism, hosted a thousand people Çambaşı Ski Center, which started to serve this season after the works started in Çambaşı Plateau in the Kabadüz district of Ordu, was hosted by 15 thousand skiers. Army Governor Orhan Düzgün, AA correspondent, Çambaşı Ski Center increased interest every day, he said. Smash the Ski Center, the results of the work that lasted for years, stressed that they see the Düzgün, 'Citizens' skiing to see what is pleasing. Last year babylift was established. A ski slope was created close to one kilometer. Recently, new facilities were tendered. Hopefully near the end of next year İn
- Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Fast 14/03/2013 Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Rapidly The construction of the ski center in Çambaşı Plateau of the Army continues rapidly. NAS İnşaat AŞ Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Supervisor Kerem Timur visited Kabadüz District Governor Engin Avcı in his office. Kerem Timur gave information about the works of Çambaşı Ski Center, which they have been going on for a while, to Engin Avcı. Kerem Timur stated that all the programs are ready as a company, "Çambaşı Ski Center construction work with a professional team will do. In this direction as the company we will begin construction in May, our construction program, in April.
- Çambaşı Ski Center Erciyesi Model Received (Photo Gallery) 05/12/2013 Çambaşı Ski Center Receives stamen Model: In the 60 percent Çambaşı Army Plateau completed Çambaşı Winter Sports Ski Center Erciyes Ski Center model is shown between two of Turkey's largest resort. Kabadüz Kaymakamlık Village Service Union Union and Çambaşı Winter Sports Ski Center contractor company officials made an inspection tour in Erciyes Ski Center. Yakup Karatas, the Director of Service for the Services of the Governors of the Village of Kabadüz District Governorship, gave information about the study they carried out. Undersecretary Karataş emphasized that the trip was very important in terms of information sharing and un Çambaşı Plateau in Kabadüz District of Ordu Gez
- Crash Ski Resort is Completed 14/04/2014 Çambaşı Ski Facility is expected to be Completed: Çambaşı Ski Resort Project, which was started in Ordu in 2012, is planned to be completed this year. Army Mayor Enver Yilmaz, along with the Mayor of Kabadüz Yener Kaya and Çambaşı Ski Resort. Approximately 2 thousand altitude Çambaşı Plateau ongoing construction of facilities with the relevant authorities received information from Yilmaz, "the Black Sea in the Army Metropolitan Municipality our site will be the largest facility of our project, it will take place in Turkey in the first 5 ski resort." said. Yilmaz, who is trying to complete the ski resort, which was built within the boundaries of the Çambaşı Plateau, which is connected to the town of Kabadüz, stated that üz
- Çambaşı Plateau Ski Resort is Moving Fast 19/05/2014 Çambaşı Plateau Ski Resort is progressing rapidly: AK Party Army Deputy and Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (PABSEC) Turkish Group President İhsan Şener examined the on-site ski resort and road works on the Çambaşı Plateau in the Kabadüz District of Ordu. Şener, who was welcomed by Yener Kaya, the mayor of Kabadüz, examined the road works on the site between Ordu and Çambaşı Plateau and got information about the works. Receiving information about the activities of the ski resort Sener, both of the investments in the government to be completed all the possibilities of mobilization was said. Sener, "Army-Çambaşı road with an important leg of the project Kabadüz"
- Towards the End of Çambaşı Ski Resort 25/08/2015 Towards the End of Çambaşı Ski Resort Construction: It is reported that the ski resort in Çambaşı Plateau with an altitude of 2000, which is connected to the town of Kabadüz by the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, has come to an end. Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yılmaz received information from the authorities during his examination at the ski resort. Then Yilmaz answered the questions of journalists, Çambaşı ski facility, once completed stating it would be one of Turkey's first 5 largest ski resort, "In our country, the sea and the airport, this property Army is closest, will skip the era of tourism," he said. Çambaşı stated that the ski resort was built on 650 acres of land.
- It's been a ski base. 21/12/2015 Çambaşı ski base was the base: Çambaşı Ski Center started to be flooded by those who wanted to learn skiing, especially young people. Dozens of people benefiting from the beautiful weather and snow at the weekend came to Çambaşı Plateau with an altitude of 1.800 to learn both skiing and skiing. Those who do not ski can take courses from the master trainers, but those who have learned enjoy the shift. 650 acres will be built on land and sea in Turkey Çambaşı closest ski resort Ski completely finished at the end of this year. One of the facilities, which cost about 30 million pounds, is a thousand 100 and the other one is a thousand 200 meters Yaklaşık
- Crash Ski Resort Will Start Serving This Winter 16/06/2017 Çambaşı Ski Center Will Start To Serve This Winter: Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yılmaz said that the expected Winter Sports and Ski Center in the region will start to serve from the coming winter. Turkey is the closest ski resort to the sea Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center nearing completion. Investigating the ski resort built on the 650 acreage area, President Enver Yılmaz stated that the main part and technical part of the works is completely over and that only some small-scale works will be done for the superstructure. ORDU A NEW CAZIBE CENTER IS WINNING President Yılmaz, the people of the ski resort CA
- Çambaşı Yaylası Ski Facilities will be opened in December 25/10/2017 Çambaşı Plateau, where citizens flock during the summer months, continues to work on revitalizing winter tourism. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Çambaşı Ski Center, which was planned to be put into service during the winter season, has joined the hot asphalt. PLANT WINTER WILL BE IN SERVICE IN SEASON Turkey Ski Federation (MHF) by will be operated and day about 2 thousand 500 people stating that began operating during the winter season the plant, which will serve the Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, he said he made the final preparations in the plant. 7 thousand M2 SPILL HOT ASPHALT was President Enver Yilmaz, "This year we will open the service, which is one of Turkey's closest sea resort Ski Çambaşı our 7 / 24 ...
- 10 Million TL Allowance for Çambaşı Ski Center cable car project 04/01/2014 10 Million TL Allowance for Çambaşı Ski Center cable car project: 10 million TL allowance has been issued for use in the cable car project of Çambaşı Winter Sports Ski Center in Çambaşı Plateau of Ordu province of Kabadüz. AK Party Army Deputy Fatih Han Ünal, esine Tourism and promotion of our city Çambaşı Yaylamız, which has an important place in terms of investments made in recent years, has become a center where domestic and foreign tourists can visit in the summer, al said Ünal, the deputy chairman of the aş Çambaşı Yaylamızın ve Winter Sports Ski Center. In this sense, 10 million TL allowance to be used in the ropeway project Bu
- Skiers' Eye at Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center 14/11/2018 Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center explanations about the Army Metropolitan Mayor Engin Tekintaş, "We are ready, with the beginning of snowfall, our citizens expect here," he said. Kabardino district of Ordu 2 Çambaşı Plateau built in the Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski, city tourism is expected to contribute significantly. in Turkey, the sea and the airport closest carries the distinction of being one of the ski resort, aimed at the hospitality of 3 thousand people a day. "SKI rESORT READY tO SERVICE" about 650 over acres of land, 40 million pounds of expenditure on completed business center of Turkey 4 annual ski ...