5 Cable Car Wagon Collided in the Ski Resort in the Alps: In a ski resort in the Austrian town of Kaltenbach, five ropeways collided head-on due to the strong wind.
The cable car wagons, each of which has the capacity to carry 10, were not killed or injured in the accident due to the fact that they were empty during the accident. New wagons called 'Wimbach Express' were only available for 1 weeks. Previous wagons could carry only four people.
As the investigation of the accident continues, it is estimated that the incident was caused by bad weather and wind.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Skiing in Sunny Weather 24/02/2014 Skiing in Sunny weather in Palandöken: In Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center, weekend holidaymakers enjoyed the skiing in sunny weather. The skiing lovers of the world's number one ski resort in Palandöken Ski Center have had the opportunity to enjoy the weekend and enjoy the skiing in sunny weather. Palandöken is a very ideal place for skiing and it is easy to reach a skiing lovers, "We spend the weekend vacation skiing. Sunny and warm skiing is very enjoyable." They said that domestic and foreign tourists flocked to Palandöken Seventy-seven everyone is enjoying the skies.
- Skiing And Sledding 03/02/2015 Skiing and Sledding in Sunny Weather in Palandök: Among the most important ski resorts in the world, Palandöken has enjoyed the skiing and skiing in the sunny weather. At the Palandöken Ski Center, where many densities were experienced due to semester breaks, local and foreign tourists from many cities of the country enjoyed skiing and sledding in sunny weather. Citizens who flocked to the runways knowing sunny weather created colorful images in Palandöken Ski Center. From the 7 to the 70, everyone enjoyed the skiing in Palandöken, while the little ones enjoyed the holiday by sledding. He stated that he spent the semester vacation in Palandöken '
- Skiing in sunny weather 17/12/2015 Skiing in sunny weather: The snow thickness in Palandöken and Konaklı was 40 centimeters. Ski lovers, foreigners and tourists, skiing in sunny weather Palandöken and Konaklı'ad snow thickness was 40 centimeters. Foreign skiers and tourists, skiing enjoy the sunny weather. Turkey's major ski resorts in Palandöken and Konakli weekdays density is experiencing. Palandöken Ski Center, where snow thickness reaches 40 centimeters after the rainfall last week, hosts many skiing periods during the week and at the weekend. Domestic and foreign tourists filling the slopes are beautiful turist
- Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again 25/02/2015 Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again: Uludag Teleferik Still Fail: Winter tourism, one of the favorite centers of the new cable car running to Uludag today, the 2 hours had to wait for the holidaymakers had to break. Those who wanted to go to Uludag recorded the moments they were hanging in the air. This winter season and the 9,5 km long length of the world's longest cable car on the cable with the longest system today again gave a breakdown. Those wishing to reach the peak at noon 22 arrived at the Hotel Zone in 2,5 hours instead of minutes. A passenger who was stranded in the cable car first at Kadıyayla station, after the system moved and moved 400 meter ıy
- 200 people hung up in the air 08/03/2015 In Italy, the 200 flew in the air: the number of people who died due to adverse weather conditions, especially in the middle parts of Italy, has risen to three. As a result of storms and heavy rains, landslides occurred in many areas, and the trees were overthrown. Buses in Milan near Buscate on the way to a person who was killed during the 76 was killed by falling from the opposite direction of the truck was expressed. It is reported that the number of people who lost their lives due to unfavorable weather conditions that lasted for a few days increased to three. Previously, a car in the town of Lucca on the mountain fell from the mountain on a car, a ca
- Yaltada cable car failure: 76 person stranded in the air 13/08/2013 Yaltada ropeway failure: 76 is stranded in the air: 76 has been stranded due to a technical failure in the cable car serving the Mishor-Ay Petri route in the Yalta city of the Crimean Autonomous Republic of Ukraine. The rescue operation of the 76, which was stranded at different heights on the cable car which was suddenly stopped due to malfunction, resulted in success. 11 On Sunday, 15.40 waters reported that the rescue troops were moving to the scene on the news of the fault. The team of climbers saved the 13 child with its special equipment and the child 76. Rescuers stranded by the rescue crews were reduced from individual cabins. Hanging on the cable car T
- Uludag Passengers crashed in 2 hours (Video) 17/02/2015 Uludag Teleferik malfunctioned passengers hanged in the air 2 hours: One of the major centers of winter tourism to Uludag passengers carrying the new ropeway failing 2 hours were hanging in the air close to the time. According to information received, at the time of the 11.00 queues between the Yellow Coast and Uludag Hotels Region due to electronic fault passengers were stranded in the cable car. The passengers in the cabin hanged in the air had panic. The electronic fault was corrected in approximately 2 hours. Meanwhile, guests were not allowed to travel from Sarıalan to the Hotels Region. At the time of the 13.00 queues, the passengers were able to reach the 2.Oteller Zone by eliminating the electronic failure. Passengers Berat Emre Salman, about 2 hours Yol
- Polat Renassance Opens Skiing Season In Palandoken Ski Center (Video) 05/12/2013 Palandöken Ski Center Polat Renassance Ski Season Opens: Turkey's and the world's leading ski resorts in Palandöken ski season opened, one of the. Turkey and opened in Palandöken ski season is one of the world's major ski resorts. The first guests who came to Palandöken for skiing were Erzurum. On the ski slope that passes through the pine trees, the hearts of the slides have begun to enjoy the snow. 1 Polat Renaıssance Hotel General Manager Bora Kamber stated that they have opened 2013-2014 ski season as of December and they have turned Palandöken into a construction site before the season in order to provide better quality service to the domestic and foreign market. UM
- Ski enthusiasm in the Palandöken ski resort 08/12/2013 enthusiasm for skiing in Palandöken ski center, ski lovers this year knowing that the early opening of the ski season in Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center offers the week-end holidays flocked to the track in Turkey. ERZURUM - which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts in Palandöken 2 years ago, opened five-star Xanadu Snow White Hotel has opened its new season with night skiing. Xanadu Snow White Hotel, which started the season in the first week of December every year, made the 13 miles-long runways ready for skiing thanks to the artificial snowfall system after the snowfall last week. 'Hello' to the season with night skiing Gece
- Atakari Ski Center Has Started Skiing Season 17/12/2013 Atabarı Ski Center Ski Season Started: Artvin Governorate on the Mersivan Mountain Atabarı Ski Center, the new ski season began. After snowfall in the region, the snow thickness reached approximately 1,5 meters and the ski resort was flooded by ski lovers at the end of the week. Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit, Provincial Garrison Commander, Colonel Mehmet Kip, Gendarmerie Commander Gendarmerie Colonel Mustafa Çelik, Police Chief Husrev Salmaner, Youth and Sports Services Director Bahattin Yetim, Disaster and Emergency Director Mehmet Salih Avcı also visited the center of the Kayam. On the ski slope, the director of Youth and Sport Services with the instruction of Governor Cirit Val