Passenger demand is increasing every year in the thousand 213 kilometers high speed rail lines operated by TCDD General Directorate of Transport.
2009 million passengers have been transported in 2011, Ankara-Eskişehir, 2013 in Ankara-Konya, 2014 in Eskişehir-Konya, 44.3 in Ankara-Eskişehir-Istanbul and Konya-İstanbul high-speed trains.
TCDD Transport carried 2017 million passengers in 7,2 on high-speed trains and served 7,4 million passengers until December of this year. This figure is expected to reach 8 million passengers by the end of the year.
Due to the change in demand during the winter season, the 44, the daily 52 voyage to high-speed trains during the summer season, as well as the combined transportation by conventional train or bus connection, the travel time to Bursa, Kütahya, Karaman and Antalya has decreased significantly.
On the other hand, the building of the 870 kilometer high-speed and thousand 290 mileage speed rail of the thousandth is underway. When Ankara-Izmir and Ankara-Sivas high-speed rail lines are opened, it will be possible to travel to many cities from east to west.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The goal of İzmir Metro is 60 million passengers 23/08/2012 The number of passengers increased by 10 in İzmir Metro, where two new stations were opened in March. Metropolitan Municipality, 34 times last year around the world to make the tour around the world with the metro 2012 60 year is planning to carry millions of passengers. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has an important place in the public transportation system of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, has become an indispensable means of transportation for the people of İzmir with the quality service it has given since the day it was commissioned. According to the first 2012 month of 7, the number of passengers in the metro increased by 10. 2011 47 864 857 2012 XNUMX thousand passengers carrying passengers XNUMX N
- 1 million 600 passenger in the public transportation of Izmir 21/09/2013 1 million 600 thousand passengers: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality collects the fruits of its investments in public transportation. Encouraging public transport with the free transfer system, the Metropolitan Municipality reached the 1 million passenger destination in a short time and raised the bar further. 500 September 16 where schools were opened On Monday, the number of passengers transported by sea and land reached 2013 million 1 bin 508. Last year, the 214 1 433 111 2012 passengers were moved on the day the schools were opened. This year, the biggest increase in the number of passengers took place in İZBAN. IZBAN, who is the 158 passenger of the 143 on the day of the opening of the schools in XNUMX, X
- 2018 Million People Benefit From 10's First 183 Month 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair in his speech, the first 10 this year in the year of 183 million people benefited from the airline, he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan, air transportation, inaugurated by entering the new phase of Istanbul Airport, said: "So far we have already traveled a great distance in the airway transportation. 2003 36,5 million in our airline passenger number, 2017 195 as of the end of the year reached. 10 million people in the month of 183 benefited. " he said. With the first phase of Istanbul Airport, the airports have reached a capacity of ın
- 2018 increased the number of Marmaray passengers by 7.5 12/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, operated by TCDD Transportation Inc. 29 October 2013'da Marmaray that was put into service with the 310 million people to travel so far, he said. Marmaray, which provides 4 travel per minute between Asia and European continents with confidence and comfort, shows that 637 wagons have been built with 5 wagons at a time. not to the public transportation in the city, but also contributed to the protection of the environment and the reduction of traffic accidents. '336 in Marmaray…
- Bursa-Bilecik YHT Expeditions Will Start at 2018 19/04/2017 Bursa-Bilecik YHT Expeditions Will Start at 2018: Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma-Osmaneli (Bursa-Bilecik) High Speed Train project continues without slowing down. The project, which has been revised due to landslide improvement, is planned to be completed in 2018. According to the news Yenişafak, Turkey, High Speed Train (YHT) 6 in Europe between countries that use the technology. 8 in the world. was the country. YHTs offer a comfortable, fast and pleasant journey, offering you the comfort of the wide range of seats offered, the unobtrusive traffic barriers and the delicious menu of the rich menu. With the price performances of road transport vehicles, the quality of service of air transport vehicles is within itself Karayolu
- Ankara-Izmir YHT Line Test Drive Begins at 2018 24/10/2017 Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line test starts at 2018. The project will take 14 hour by 3.5 hour to 14 hour. 824 km between Ankara and Izmir, which takes 3.5 hours by road, will go down to 2018 with Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line which is at the stage of completion. The speed of the project is now in the test phase. The first tests of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line will start in 4.9. The project with a total budget of 2019 billion pounds will carry its first passengers from 824. WHERE DOES IT OFF? Thanks to the line that will connect Izmir and Manisa, Uşak and Afyonkarahisar to Ankara, Ankara-Izmir XNUMX km road i
- The goal of the Greater City of Ankara 500 Km Road, 3 Million Tons Asphalt 02/09/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, on the one hand, carries out new transportation projects on all sides of the Capital, while on the other hand it is continuing its new road construction and opening works. Within this scope, the Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out many projects from asphalt casting to maintenance and repair works, from the new road to the intersection and bridge constructions, continues the modern road constructions that connects Ankara with each other. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's prioritization of hedef citizen satisfaction X and prioritization of transportation and infrastructure works, followed by the metropolitan teams, “
- Selcuklu Municipality Substructure Goal 40 Million Parquet 09/03/2015 Selcuklu Municipality Substructure Goal 40 Million Parquet: The center of Konya Selcuklu District Municipality, 2015 activity in the parquet, border and asphalt construction work began. Konya Selcuklu District Municipality, the center of the 2015 activity program in the parquet, curb and asphalt construction work began. The aim of the Municipality of Selcuklu Municipality, which works in line with the priority needs of the district, is the 40 million parquet. Aiming to increase the quality of life in the district, Selçuklu Municipality has started to work on the infrastructure of the 2015 year. The 2009-2014 million 2 million hot asphalt 250 million 818-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX, which has been growing every day and increasing its boundaries, Her
- The goal of BURULAŞ is 500 thousand passengers per day 07/01/2018 We hosted BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar in the Local Governments program the previous evening. Çapar is a bureaucrat who was transferred from Istanbul to Bursa. The answer given by Çapar to the question of whether you could travel to Bursa is quite interesting! .. I couldn't find more opportunities ... Indeed, the beginning of the day at which public transport starts, Çapar's working hours continue until the closing of the contact of the last public transport vehicle. This is the pace of the 60 day. In the area of responsibility, BURULAŞ's buses, private public buses, BUDO and Çapar, which are located in the terminal, do not have any complaints about this intensity. The average daily 250 thousand passengers are transported in light rail system.
- Passenger Carriage in Gaziantep Airport 100 Bin. 13/03/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Asım Güzelbey, the tram is important in terms of transportation, saying, "After completing all the backbones of the tram 100 thousand passengers are aiming to carry," he said. Mayor Güzelbey, said in a statement, the tram is working in other regions to continue to work, he said. After the start of the tram in other regions, the transportation problem in the city will be exceeded, voicing Güzelbey, "light rail system Karataş'da 2. Another population lives in Karataş at