The first train from the Dakar city center to Blaise Diagne International Airport reached the construction site.
Trains consisting of four wagons with a total length of 72 m, 400 seating capacity, including first and second class passengers. The vehicles for the construction site, the bogie installation and static test for kilometers 3 + 000'da Train Maintenance Center (SMR) will begin testing. Before the arrival of the train; In front of the building, all the necessary preparations for the frontline works, lifting equipment, roof crane, towing-pushing equipment, temporary platform were completed successfully as a result of the rigorous and intensive works of Yapı Merkezi teams.
The inside of the first train will be completed on the 10 2018 0 and static tests will be completed by using scissors and lines within the Train Maintenance Center.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Volvo And Yapıray Signature In Senegal High Speed Train Project 29/08/2018 Turkey's leading construction company Yapi Merkezi Insaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. (YM) and ğu Train Express Regional (TER) Linking Dakar-AIBD'n project carried out by the Ordinary Partnership established by France's long-established construction company Eiffage continues. In Dakar, the capital of Senegal, the construction process of the high-speed train line that connects the Blaise - Diagne districts continues at full speed. YAPIRAY Railway Construction Systems Inc. which is a YM group company. Volvo has preferred Volvo ABG7820C asphalt pavers in its line construction. YAPIRAY, who specializes in railway systems, has undertaken the contractor of a high-speed train project that will connect the regions of Blaise-Diagne in Dakar, the capital of Senegal. In the structure center Yapı
- Senegal's first railway line with Turkish signature opened 15/01/2019 The capital of Senegal, the capital of West Africa, was opened with a ceremony attended by President Sall, the city center of Dakar, which was the signature of the Yapi Merkezi and Yapıray, a Turkish company, extending to the Blaise Diagne International Airport. The line will connect the capital, Dakar, to the city of Diamniadio, a kilometer away from 36. Then the line will connect Diamniadio to the international airport of Blaise Diagne. The French company Eiffage and Senegalese CSE is the main contractor and Turkish firms are also involved. One of the sub-contractors of the Dakar Regional Express Train Line project launched in 2014 within the framework of the Senegal government's social and economic development project Sene
- TÜVASAŞ workers poured sweat in the football tournament 06/12/2013 TÜVASAŞ workers poured sweat in the football tournament: Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay organized a tournament in the name of TÜVASAŞ workers, and TÜVASAŞ General Manager İnal: "Union leaders are watching the match with the workers. This strengthens the unity and solidarity between them" Türk-İş President Ergun Atalay on behalf of the football tournament held in Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) workers fought for the championship. Atalay started work and trade union activities at TUVASAS and organized a tournament with the participation of employees from various units. Final match, workers in the workshop, the two teams came out on the field. Atalay, who watched the workers from the stand, gave the championship trophy to the team. Final
- TER GmbH at EurAsiaRail 2015 05/03/2015 TER HmbH stands at the EurAsiaRail 2015 exhibition 10. hol D9. You can visit in order.
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant TER GMBH 10/03/2012 We will share our intercity and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 8 fair which will be held in 10-2012 March 2012 between 9 and 4. XNUMX. We would be pleased to welcome you in our stand of TER GMBH stand in DXNUMX area.
- TER Door Systems Attracted Great Interest in Eurasia Rail Fair 24/04/2019 TER Door Systems continues to develop door systems. At the Eurasia 2019 Rail Systems Fair, the third generation of tram, LRV, metro and electric buses produced a great deal of attention. Uz In 1993, we have been manufacturing high-end door systems in Germany (Velbert), with the highest level of expertise in the industry since its establishment. Our factory and our products have international quality certificates. As our reputation has become synonymous with quality and affordability, our need to expand our production facilities has also increased. We established our manufacturing facility in Turkey TER 2013. Durmazlar has produced 60 pieces for the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa lar
- 3 billion pounds will be spent on the 1.7 metro project taken over by the Ministry of Transport 25/02/2015 It took over the Ministry of Transport 3 1.7 billion pounds will be spent on the metro project: Ministry of Transport, Turkey announced the general project for the metro and light rail system will spend a total of xnumx't billion 2015 1 734 thousand million. Ministry, the second half of the year will be a tender for the projects to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport of the construction of the construction of the Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya subway button was pressed. The process was started for the construction of the metro, which was started by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality at 92 and was transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to lack of resources. The 2001 kilometer line, which will serve between Atatürk Cultural Center (AKM) and Kızılay, consists of 3.3 stations in Ankara. Atatürk
- The biggest share in the transportation budget İzmir-Ankara YHT Project 18/04/2016 The biggest share in transportation budget İzmir-Ankara YHT Project: Minister Yıldırım, 2016 high-speed train investments Izmir took the first place AK Party İzmir deputy Binali Yildirim's Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications this year for the high-speed train investments the budget is divided into Izmir-Ankara line. High-speed and high-speed train projects will be invested in 2016 billion pounds in 2. The 2 million pounds of the 633 billion pounds in question were allocated to Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train. This figure has the highest share in the budget. ANKARA-IZMIR LINE IS AT 633 MILLION Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications-
- Laws and Regulations on the Liberation of Railway Transport and the New Structure of Railway Transportation Training 04/01/2016 Trainings and Laws on the Transportation of Railway Transport and New Structure of Railway Transportation Trained: Training on ılığı Railway Structure and Trainings on Railway Transportation and New Structure of Railway Transportation Yönetici, organized by the Association of Railway Transportation, on “Railway Administrators and Management Trainees Kanun, 28 It was held in Istanbul. The training on ın Law and Regulations on Railway Transportation and the New Structure of Railway Transportation mas was attended by a large number of DTD members and other sector companies. In the seminar programs, the participants gain cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional level of the components forming the railway ılar
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje