Test drives started on the Samsun light rail system campus line, which was laid on the campus of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) campus.
Construction work started in 2017 in order to enter the rail system line coming to OMU Kurupelit Campus entrance. The OMU campus line, whose construction work continues rapidly, has come to an end.
After the completion of the studies, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, said the trams would go up to the university campus.
Students had to change the means to go to the university before, the trains of the university after walking around the tram to another vehicle and they said they were very happy not to waste time.
130 Million TL commenced the test on the route to be put into service.
Source : I www.samsuncanlihaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- OMÜ Campus Tram Flights Started 05/07/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş. (SAMULAŞ), after the completion of the OMÜ 3 Stage of the rail system line, tram services started at 06.15 today. CITIZENS ARE VERY SATISFIED With the opening of the new line, the tram departing from the Dormitories stop within the OMU Campus has started the first expedition by carrying direct passengers to the Municipal Houses. At the same minutes, the tram departing from the Municipality Houses moved to the campus. Citizens who have the opportunity to travel to OMU with the new tram line will be pleased to say, "There are important faculties, schools, institutes but most importantly isinde
- OMU Campus Final Line 27/02/2019 OMU Kurupelit campus extended until the end of the rail system that says Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, 'After completing the last operations and the operation of the next month in the next month, the operation will begin,' said Samsun between Tekkeköy-Kurupelit Campus entrance service in Samsun 2017 was started in order to continue the rail system line until the campus. From this date onwards, endless studies have come to an end. Starts at the MARTTA Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, the last operation on the rail system, stating that the "all operations will be completed by the end of March and the expeditions will start. Nineteen"
- OMÜ Campus Rail Line will be constructed 11/04/2017 OMU Campus Rail System Line will be built SAMSUN METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF FEN WORKS Samsun Light Rail System Existing University Station - Construction of OMU Campus Line The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 137205 1-Administration a) Address: Yeşildere Mah. Ankara Bulvarı Samsun-Ankara Highway 1. Km. ATAKUM / SAMSUN b) Telephone and fax number: 362-3119000 / 1148 - 362-4405553 c) E-mail address: email@example.com
- OMU On-Campus Tram Schedules Start on Friday 03/07/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Demir stated that the 3th Stage OMU Campus Rail System Line has been completed and said, or We start our tram services within the university on Friday morning ”. SAMULAŞ AND BÜYÜKŞEHİR'S MOST GORGEOUS INVESTMENT Metropolitan Municipality Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. Inc. (SAMULAŞ) serving within the OMU-Tekkeköy 29 kilometer rail system line OMÜ 3'ün with the stage reached 35 kilometer President Mustafa Demir, “Samsun Light Rail Line, main line route 1'inci Stage, 2 With the Stage 3, which reached to the OMÜ Campus, the in
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Test Trays on Newly Constructed Trams in Slovakia 21/02/2016 Test Drive on the New Tram Line in Slovakia Begins: The test runs of the tram line, which will increase the city rail system in Bratislava, Slovakia, began in February. There are even 16 stations with a length of 2,4 km and there are double rails on most parts of the line. The opened line starts from Safarikovo Namesti in the south of Bratislava and passes through the 3 meter Old Bridge bridge. The construction of the line started in December of 460. The total cost of 2013 million euros, the total cost of 76,8 million euros was met by the European Union fund. After the end of the test runs on the new line, the line will start next yeni
- Karsiyaka tram line test drives started 27/12/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Karsiyaka Scaffolding-Mavişehir between the 8.83 stop on the 14 stall as a planned tram line April 2015 began to work on the rail. There was a surprise development, and the test began yesterday. In the scope of ıy Konak and Karsiyaka Trams Project ”, which was started to be constructed in order to increase comfort in public transportation and to diversify the environmentally friendly transportation, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality had a surprise development while planning the first trial expedition 28 in December. Within the framework of the construction works carried out by the Sub-provincial and Rail System Investments Department, for the test trips between the Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge on the Karşıyaka tram line iy
- Jidde-Mecca-Medina high-speed train line test drive began 27/01/2017 Jidde-Medina high-speed train line test drives began: Jeddah - Mecca - Medina high-speed train project began construction of the test began 2013'de. The train, which can speed up to 330 km per hour, will be used to reduce traffic especially during the pilgrimage season. In 2013, President of Saudi Railways Organization. Cubara's 4 announced the Jeddah-Mecca-Medina high-speed train project, which will last for a year and cost 8 billion dollars. The Harameyn high-speed train project was awarded to the Saudi-Spanish Al-Shalya consortium after the tender. Jeddah - Mecca - Medina between the 160 thousand passengers, which will carry a high-speed train line in the 450 km ke
- Test Drive Starts at Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line 26/02/2019 Eskişehir Tram has started a new test in order to increase its transportation possibilities. . The first test drive was carried out on the tram route extended by the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the news on the new lines launched a while ago, while the work continues on the new lines, the previous night test was started in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital. According to the information obtained on ESTRAM, gil
- Test Drive Starts at Eminönü Alibeyköy Tramway Line 19/03/2019 IBB President Mevlüt Uysal launched the vehicle test drive on the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line. Docile, they run the energy supply from the line location in Turkey by signing a policy, also means the tram will serve local and national, he said. On the Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line, a special anti-vibration system was used to respect history and Eyüpsultan Hz. On the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line, which was completed to a large extent, the vehicle test drive was started by Mevlüt Uysal, President of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB). İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Mayor of Eyüpsultan Remzi Aydın, AK Party Fatih Mayor inde