In order to facilitate transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa, Trambus, which has joined the public transportation system, has not been activated again.
21 was to be activated in November.
Not long ago, the Mayor of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi announced that the 21 will be in full capacity in November.
Yesterday, the International Transportation Summit held in Sanliurfa announced that the service will be offered after Trambus opened to the transportation service aroused curiosity.
Project cost 60 million TL.
The first phase of the project, which consists of 60 with 4 million TL investment, was planned as a transportation to the museum area from the 7 bin 736 meter long public transportation center. 2. I'm in the center of my head to Karaköprü, 3. The public transport center from Eyyubiye State Hospital and 4. The stage of the Trambus project, which is planned as a rail network between Harran University and Osman Bey Campus, is 25 meters.
Will it benefit transport?
It was stated that the Trambus project would benefit Sanliurfa's traffic problem. It was learned that Trambüs had been removed from Ankara during 1981, from Istanbul in 1984 and from use in 1992 in XNUMX due to disruptions in traffic.
City planners find the project wrong.
Selim Açar, the President of the Şanlıurfa Chamber of City Planners, said in a statement that the project will be the suicide of Şanlıurfa traffic in 2017. Selim Açar said: yerine The project will create problems rather than relieve the city traffic. Sanliurfa traffic to relieve the metro or air rail system needs to be done. '' He had used statements.
The Ministry decided to refuse.
The Municipality of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality of Trambus, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism was rejected from the rejection. The reason why the location of the substations built to obtain energy to the trambus line, which is an archaeological site in Haleplibahçe region, was shown to be inaccurate and the Ministry reported that unauthorized construction practices damaged the culture and historical texture of Şanlıurfa.
'' The transportation system of our Trambus era ''
Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci told journalists in October that they were making a city tour with Trambus. The President stated in his statement that Trambus is the transportation system of our time, it is quiet, it is environmentally friendly and it provides transportation in a very high capacity. Farmer, as a fuel-saving system is a very diesel diesel 3'den 1'i, while gasoline 5'e 1'lerini reported.
Is the company taking the tender?
It was claimed that the Trambus project did not enter into service because of the economic problems of the company.
Traffic harasses citizens.
On the other hand, the most important problems of Sanliurfa traffic is coming. Citizens are rebelling in the traffic clogged at key points of the city. Particularly in the working hours, the citizens of the traffic is creating a tail of hundreds of meters of vehicles and the authorities want to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible.
Source : I www.medyaurfa.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Trambus Project in Sanliurfa to Enter 2 Month Delayed Service 12/12/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa initiated the Trambus project has come to an end. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç visited Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, the supplier company of Trambus project. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç recently visited the facilities of Bozankaya Inc., where the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, Mustafa Varank made an examination and conducted a test drive of domestic production by electric bus. M. Can Hallaç, who met with the officials of the supplier company and made an interview about the trambus project in Şanlıurfa, stated that the project was delayed due to the negative developments in the sector. Here is a Burada
- Trambus ok rail system project is being prepared in Sanliurfa 28/06/2017 Sanliurfa trambus ok rail system project is being prepared: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality continues to sign projects that will eliminate the transportation difficulties of the city. The Trambus project, which caused great reactions, was completed. In the coming days, the basis of the projected transport networks will be laid. Why the rail system has not been the focal point of criticism Metropolitan Municipality has started work for the rail system. President Nihat Çiftçi recently said in a statement; Asında Our rail system project is in preparation. We're going to start bidding now. We will skip the era of public transportation Ur he said, and gave the good news to the Urfa. Source: urfaobjektif.com
- Introduction of Trambus from Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir 03/07/2017 Trambus from Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality: The Metropolitan Municipality, which tries to facilitate transportation in Sanliurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, adds trambus to the public transportation system in order to meet the needs of the city. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality projected by 4 stage of trambus presentation will be held with the participation of Metropolitan Mayor Nihat Çiftçi. The first stage of the 4 Stage project will be from the 7736 meter-long public transport center to the inter-museum area. 2. The stage of public transport from Karaköprü, 3. The public transport center from Eyyubiye State Hospital and 4. The final stage is the rail network of the public transport center between Harran University and Osman Bey Campus ise
- The Trambus Period Begins in Şanlıurfa 04/07/2017 Trambus Period starts in Şanlıurfa: The Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates transportation in Şanlıurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, increases the quality in public transportation with Trambüs. Speaking in the introduction program Trambus President Farmer: "This system is the most comfortable, accurate, economic, feasible, comfortable, environmentalist, historical textures do not harm and at the same time 270 person with a vehicle is a system that we preferred" in the conference hall in the GAPTEM Trambus introductory program Sanliurfa Metropolitan Mayor Azim Tuna, the governor of Sanliurfa, Halil Ozcan, Mehmet Ali Cevheri, Police Chief Veysel Tipioglu, District İlçe
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project 1. Stage Works in Progress 11/09/2017 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Çiftçi, 1. stage work supervised. "We offer a very important service for public transport to our people," said the Mayor Çiftçi. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly. Historical Hanlar region, Balıklıgöl, Şanlıurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and 1 located on Atatürk Boulevard route. construction work started within the scope of the stage works. SAVING IN TRANSPORTATION SAVING SAĞ
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project Ends 25/03/2018 In the last 5 year, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has realized the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Sanliurfa, which has increased its population by 25 by the end of the year, has come to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily 190 thousand people prefer public transport in transport meat that Sanliurfa, a short time after a service which will have more of the few cities in Turkey. Public transport in Turkey the cheapest and best quality services due to give 4 in national and international prizes awarded in different branches of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the existing transport problems ...
- Trambus Roads are paved in Sanliurfa 31/08/2018 In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Şanlıurfa, with a population increase of 25 per cent, came to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily public transport in 190 thousand people preferred transportation Sanliurfa, Turkey soon will have more of a service which is one of the few cities. Turkey's cheapest and not because of the quality of services at the national and international prizes awarded in different branches 4 Metropolitan Municipality, in order to solve the problem of long-term transportation available ...
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project Continues at Full Speed 16/03/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly. 70 savings in transportation, providing savings, running trubus system, does not cause noise pollution. According to the tramway system, the project will be implemented without the rail. 270 will be transported with a vehicle in the comfort and modern transportation. In this context, the historical Hanlar region, Balikligol, Sanliurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and Ataturk Boulevard located on the route 1. The construction works of the stops started within the scope of the stage works are continuing uninterruptedly. Tranbüs ...
- Extending 2 Monthly Period for Trambus in Sanliurfa! 12/02/2019 It is known that the cost of 70 million liras will be approximately, and the infrastructure, mast, stall, energy wires for 35 million pounds spent for the trambus project for the month of the additional period of 2 is ending today. Now the public is asking when the trambles will come, or if the money spent on the project goes away. The 2018 for the 'Trambus Project', which is planned to be implemented in 2 with the promise of a solution to the traffic problem in Şanlıurfa, is ending today. In the tender contract, the work on 09.06.2017 and the completion of the 08.06.2018 will be completed in the history of Sanliurfa.
- Ankara Station Eryaman YHT Line Still Not in Service 08/03/2019 Because there is no signalization, the train station of Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman, where 9 was killed and dozens of people were injured, was still in service. 9 deaths due to the lack of signaling, dozens of people in Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman experiencing the resulting train crash with injuries High Speed Train (YHT) was announced to be opened until the end of February of the line but the line has not entered about three months later still service. According to the newspaper Tamer Arda Erşin'in News, passengers who want to take the fast train, Ankara Garı Station Eryaman Station is forced to go by bus. 11 March 2019 on the day will not work in the YHT line. 'FITNESS SEFER FOUND' warning is done UN
- 51 new public bus commenced service in Şanlıurfa 28/12/2017 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center, implemented by the 'Transit Transit' project within the scope of the Siverek district of the new public bus 51 commenced service with a ceremony. Mayor of the service indicating that the owner of the Mayor Nihat Farmer, "the nation's smiling face is our face," he said. Sanliurfa and the township of the public transportation project in the transition process of the Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality began the transformation of public transport in the town of Siverek. Buses serving in the cooperative within the Siverek district were replaced with new ones and their numbers were increased. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center received by the 51 public bus in a ceremony ş
- Şanlıurfa Abide Bridge Interchange and Viranşehir Ceylanpınar Road Opened 29/12/2012 The opening ceremony of the Şanlıurfa Abide Bridge Interchange and the Viranşehir-Ceylanpınar State Highway on the 29 December 2012 Saturday, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir ATALAY, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali YILDIRIM, Minister of National Education Ömer DİNÇER, Minister of Social Security Faruk ÇELİK, Minister of Justice Sadullah ERGİN, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Mehdi EKER, Minister of Customs and Trade Hayati YAZICI, Minister of Health Recep AKDAĞ Governor of Şanlıurfa Celalettin GÜVENÇ and General Manager of General Directorate of Highways M. Cahit TURHAN. One of the North-South axes of Gaziantep-Habur (TETEK) is one of the east-west axes of our country.
- Trambus Damages the Historical Texture of Urfa 25/07/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality is preparing for the opening of the Trambus project will damage the historical texture of the city, indicating that the ŞPO Urfa Branch Chairman Mehmet Selim Açar, instead of cheaper and under the master plan in the framework of the system of havaray said. The first stage of the Trambus project, which was introduced by the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality at 30 June 2017, was final. 4 is the first stage of the project planned as a stage 7 bin 736 meters long public transport center with the cross between museums. The 2, 3 and 4 stages of the project are ongoing. Overcoming the current transportation problem in Urfa, where the population increased by 5 in the last 25 year UZ
- Şanlıurfa comes from Trambus and Tram 17/01/2017 Trambus and Tram arrive in Sanliurfa: Sanliurfa, the average daily 190 thousand people preferred public transport to reach more comfortable and fast citizens of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci: "Our transportation master plan has been completed. . Entering the year with new investments and projects, the Metropolitan Municipality has launched the 2017 from the public transportation vehicles planned for the first phase of the new year for the purpose of offering it to the service of the citizens in the service of Haleplibahçe Museums. BAŞKAN ÇİFTÇİ: REVIEW EVERY DETAIL IN TRANSPORTATION We make feasibility studies in transportation with experts and take all kinds of details BAŞ
- Trambus test drive started in Sanliurfa 17/10/2018 Trambus test drives in Sanliurfa were completed successfully. The trambus, which will serve on the 63 line between the monument and Balıklıgöl, received full marks on the test drive without any problems. Nihat Çiftçi, the Mayor of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, participated in a test trip with the representatives of the local and national press organizations operating in the city. Meeting with members of the press in the center, President Nihat Çiftçi returned to the collection center by using the same direction as the Atatürk Street, Kapaklı Passage, Samsat Square, Demokrasi Street, Balıklıgöl and Archeology Museum. 7 mileage in transport without any problems Hiç
- Illuminated signaling system completed but not activated 23/12/2014 The light signaling system was completed but not activated: The light signaling system, which started construction in order to prevent traffic accidents in front of Mini Köşk Restaurant of İzmit-Kandıra Road, was completed. The construction of the light intersection, which was started in the last week, was completed at the weekend with the intense work of the Metropolitan teams. Signaling poles erected, lamps fitted. On the road, where cabling work is also largely over, signaling has not yet been energized and commissioned. Whether this study will bring the desired solution to solve the traffic problem in the region will be determined after the system is put into operation. U RETURN IS PROHIBITED Mini Kiosk is a mobile phone that can be used by vehicles coming from both directions in front of the restaurant ÜŞ
- National brand Trambus is coming into service next month in Malatya 09/04/2014 National Brand TRAMBUS Malatyada Services Enters Next Month: Turkey's first domestic and national brand TCV trambü will begin service next month in Malatya city roads. Trench (Trolleybus + Metrobus) catenary system electrically-powered, wheel-drive incline can climb 24.5 m long and can carry 230 passenger slope as an alternative to the trams can be developed is a NEW NATIONAL VEHICLES. We congratulate our company and all our employees.
- Why there is no rail system in Sanliurfa? 01/11/2012 Why there is no rail system in Sanliurfa? My beautiful hometown Sanliurfa worthy of all the best of course, the rail system, but what is the story of anyone in Sanliurfa to make a radical change. Population is based on the border of two million left in my hometown of the Metro even more of their project is not talked about the election of the people who come to the feet of the politicians who made various promises after the election as if nothing was said as to what the next election can do for the infrastructure, how to trick people It has been. However, the geographical structure of both Urfa and the ecological structure of the economic structure of the rail system Hal
- Why there is no rail system in Sanliurfa? 01/11/2012
Why there is no rail system in Sanliurfa? My beautiful hometown Sanliurfa worthy of all the best of course, the rail system, but what is the story of anyone in Sanliurfa to make a radical change. Population is based on the border of two million left in my hometown of the Metro even more of their project is not talked about the election of the people who come to the feet of the politicians who made various promises after the election as if nothing was said as to what the next election can do for the infrastructure, how to trick people It has been. However, both the geographical structure of the Urfa and the ecological structure and economic structure Hal
- TCK 9. The construction of the Şanlıurfa - Akçakale road has been postponed 12/04/2013 TC Highways (TCK) 9. Regional Directorate, yapıl Sanliurfa - Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-11 + 500, Sanliurfa-Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-59 + 000 intersection works in various sectors and Akçakale ring roads çak earthworks, art structures, pmat, New developments related to the tender and construction works of the PMT and the construction of the construction works. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine, the tender date announced as 08 April 2013 was postponed to 17: 2013 on April 10. The regulations were for 00 lira TCK 1.200. It can be obtained from the Head Office of Tenders (Tel: 9 0412 228 80) during working hours. Source: Investments
- Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect two sides of the city (Photo Gallery) 16/07/2014 Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect the two sides of the city: Sanliurfa is a big city and the town is located in Karaköprü. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Sanliurfa is a big city and the town has a district status. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Doğukent with 350 thousand inhabitants where the most important schools of the city is located in Karaköprü district Karak
- Şanlıurfa Wants Shares From Winter Tourism 02/02/2015 Sanliurfa winter tourism from the Share Want: only ski resort accommodations in Karacadağ the Southeastern Anatolia Region, chair lifts and work has started for the construction of a new runway Siverek Governor Erkal: "Karacadağ Ski Center could become a center of attraction as future Uludag and Kartepe Turkey" Şanlıurfa, which is one of the hottest cities, wants to get share from winter tourism with Karacadağ Ski Center. Karacadağ Ski Center with an altitude of 45, which is described as the X Greatest Region of the Southeast ad among the people within the 1919 distance to the Siverek district center, is preferred mostly by the people of the region. Some of the people who come to the center where there is a high density especially during the semesters and weekends ve
- Gospel of cable car to Sanliurfa 21/07/2017 Nihat Çiftçi, who has signed important projects since he came to the Metropolitan Municipality of Şanlıurfa, rolled up his sleeves for an important project. Taking over the service flag with slogans like de Metropolitan is working everywhere, Metropolitan is working, Urfa is winning sefer, Çiftçi is on the agenda with a gigantic project which is a huge project for Şanlıurfa. I've kept my promise Sanliurfallar and President Farmer's project of the biggest dream of the ropeway project was completed. The cable car will be offered to the service of the Şanlıurfa in the shortest time. The tender was done. İ The route was also determined The route of the lift ı
- Road Construction Works In Şanlıurfa Metropolitan 02/04/2015 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Road Construction Works In Progress: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality continues its road construction works in order to ensure the smooth flow of traffic in the city center. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality aims to complete road construction works with faster and high quality with Asphalt Paving Machine and Asphalt Paving Construction Machine which is taken for use in Science Works. President Celalettin Güvenç, who visited the Machinery Supply Unit of the Department of Science Affairs, stated that they will speed up the road construction works with the construction machines taken from the State Materials Office 1 million 683 thousand TL. With the weather getting better in April, ayı
- Reaction to cable car project in Sanliurfa 06/11/2017 Reactions to the cable car project to be made by the Metropolitan Municipality in Şanlıurfa continues. In Şanlıurfa, NGO representatives, columnists and citizens are opposed to the project for justified reasons. The Mayor of Karaköprü Municipality, who was one of the projects of Nihat Çiftçi and was appointed as Mayor of the Municipality, has a share of 50 in the project within Karaköprü Municipality. The Metropolitan Municipality is determined to do the ropeway project despite the reactions. Baydilli gave up. Karaköprü Municipality, which is a partner of 50, withdrew from the partnership in the cable car project. President Baydilli, 23-24 million TL cost of withdrawal from the project, '' a high figure for the Municipality Municipality '' as announced. Development agency grant Kalkınma