TCDD General Directorate Capacity Department Head Halim Özgümüş, Vice President Zülkani Süzer and Capacity Development Technical Team visited TCDD 7 District Directorate.
Within the Regional Directorate of TCDD 7.Registering Mr. Adem Sivri, studies on the development of the railway line capacity were discussed. Meeting and field studies were carried out with the participation of senior management and middle level managers of the Regional Directorate.
Capacity Building Projects in Afyonkarahisar; In Afyonkarahisar Ali Çetinkaya Gar, the capacity building and transportation activities were taken out by the Capacity Development Technical Team.
TCDD 7.Bölge Directorate of the Eskişehir Line is completed by the construction of the existing rail line from the Çayırbağ Sayding in parallel to the construction of the 8 km iltisak line and the Witnesses in the location of the 300 Bin m2 Logistics Center, the project received the full score of the Technical Committee. Technical delegation of the project was completed at the completion stage for Iscehisar OIZ 20 km iltisak railway line and Marble Specialized Logistics Center was presented. The importance of these projects for the realization of logistics activities outside of Afyon Ali Çetinkaya Garage was emphasized.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- YOLDER TCDD 5. Visited Regional Directorate 24/09/2013 YOLDER TCDD 5. Regional Directorate visited: Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), headquartered in Izmir, Turkey; TCDD 5. He visited the Regional Directorate. Özden Polat, during the visit 5. She shared with Ülker the problems that are experienced by the personnel working in the region and in general. TCDD 5. District Manager Üzeyir Ülker visited Polat, as well as members of the Board of Directors of YOLDER Mahmut Civan and Mehmet Sari and Ferit Akalın. Mr. Üzeyir Ülker, Regional Director of TCDD, expressed his gratitude for the progression of the delegation led by Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of YOLDER ğ
- Governor Vasip Sahin visited the TCDD 5 Regional Directorate 20/02/2014 Governor Vasip Sahin visited TCDD 5 region: Governor Vasip Sahin visited the Regional Directorate of Uzeyir Ulker and visited the regional directorate and affiliated units of Malatya and social facilities. Mr. Şahin, who was welcomed by the Regional Director Ülker, Deputy Director, Operation Manager and other officials, was briefed by Ülker about the regional directorate and activities. In his briefing, Mr. Ülker was appointed as the Regional Director of 5. To increase the share of TCDD in freight and passenger transportation, to reduce the incidents, to minimize the tensions, to minimize the incidents, to use the locomotives efficiently and to maximize the investments D
- Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı visited TCDD 5 District Directorate 24/01/2015 Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı visited TCDD 5 District Directorate: Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı 5. Regional Director visited Üzeyir Ülker in his office. During the visit, a presentation was presented to the Governor Kamiş on the activities of the Regional Directorate. Referring to the importance of railways in freight transportation, Kamçı said, ındaki Most of the freight transportation is still being done by highways. As far as we can see, railways will increase its share in freight transport in the near future. Gör Mr. Üzeyir ÜLKER, Regional Director, talked about the future projects of the region. Filling in the region in the next few years may increase by three or four times, TCDD as the importance of the region in the ore transportation will increase further said. After visiting Governor Kami Kam
- Head of TCDD R & D Department, Aşkın visited İzmir Regional Directorate 27/10/2017 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Head of R & D Erol Tuna love, Izmir 3. He visited the Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. Izmir 3. Regional Director Koçbay, Head of R & D Department, Aşkın, Regional Assistant Managers, Service Managers, Service Assistant Managers and staff attended the Safety Management System (IMS) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) consultations. TCDD Transportation Inc. In the meeting attended by EYS Directorate, there was an exchange of ideas about the establishment and placement of railway safety culture and the importance of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Governor Meral TCDD Visits Karaman Gar Directorate 27/09/2017 Governor Fahri Meral continued his visits to public institutions and organizations with TCDD Karaman Directorate. Provincial Police Director Fikret Bayraktar also attended the visit, Governor Meral, Karaman Garage Manager Gürsan Aydın, the organization's work, current personnel structure, functioning and received information about the service status. Garage Manager Aydın, train station, general passenger circulation and the most important projects of our city is among the most important projects in the last state of the train, Governor Meral, at the end of the visit to the employees wishing success and left the Directorate of Garage.
- Cankesen Visits General Directorate of TCDD Transportation Inc. 20/07/2018 Can Cankesen, General Director of Transport Officer-Sen, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Directorate visited. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Transportation Inc. Executive Vice President Çetin Altun and Erol Arikan ziayeret who Cankes who also see that Erhan assigned to the Transportation Inc IMS Directorate, let alone assigned to the Human Resources Department found the visit to get better Kızılbuğa. Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yıldırım, Kenan Çalışkan, Ankara 3 Branch President Atilla Demirtunç and branch board members were present.
- Cankesen Visited Haydarpaşa Port Operation Directorate 28/03/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice Chairman Mehmet Yıldırım, Istanbul 1 Branch President Mustafa Tamtam, and branch board members visited Haydarpasa Port Operation Directorate. Cankesen and his entourage first visited port managers in his office. Participating in meetings held with the employees of the Haydarpaşa Port Authority, the President listened to the problems of the employees on the spot. Cankesen, who gave information about trade union activities at the meeting, held mutual consultations with the port employees.
- TCDD 3. Training was given on Communication and Team Management at Regional Directorate 10/11/2017 In order to evaluate the negative / positive situations in the organization of TCDD 3.Research Office, to increase the level of employees awareness and to evaluate the events, çalışan Communication and Team Management kurum training, Personal Development and NLP expert Author Oğuz Saygın was given by. TCDD 3. With the participation of Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Assistant Regional Managers and Service Managers, the training which started on 07.11.2017 history will continue with 10.11.2017.
- Tcdd Regional Manager Hasan Gedikli Visits President Nevzat Doğan 03/09/2012 State Railways 1 Regional Director Hasan Gedikli, Izmit Garage Manager Huseyin Dogan, Republican District Headman Mustafa Yaman and neighborhood residents, Izmit Mayor Dr. They visited Nevzat Doğan in his office. Hasan Doganli, the General Director of the State Railways 1 region, who gave detailed information about the high speed train project being carried out to the President, took the views of the residents of the meeting. Dogan said that he was pleased with the visit during mutual exchange and he believed that important projects related to the city should be shared with the parties. President Dogan, indicating that Turkey's transport skip era, '' maritime, road, studies conducted in the airways compete with advanced countries in the world ...
- TCDD Regional Manager and his team visited Demiröz 03/12/2013 TCDD Regional Manager and Team Demiröz Visited: TCDD 6. Adana Regional Manager Mustafa ÇOPUR, TCDD Yakacık Logistics Manager Cevat ÖZOĞUL and TCDD Yakacık Gar Manager Mehmet KIRGİL met with Payas Governor İrfan DEMİRÖZ and Payas Mayor Bekir ALTAN and District Governor. Kaymakam DEMİRÖZ, who came together with the officials of TCDD, took the railroad from the railroad officers primarily on İnönü Street because of the ugly appearance of the railroad.
- Chairman Carer, TCDD 1. Regional Director Akbaşı Visited 27/11/2014 Chairman Carer, TCDD 1. Regional Director Visited Akbaş: Bozüyük Mayor Fatih Bakıcı, TCDD 1. He visited the Regional Directorate and met with the Regional Manager Metin Akbaş. Mayor Fatih Bakıcı, State Railways 1. During his visit to the Regional Directorate, he met with the Regional Director Metin Akbaş about the underpasses and overpasses to be made to Bozüyük. On the map, the regions where lower and upper crossings will be built were also discussed during the meeting. The lower and upper passageways which are planned to be built in Bozüyük; It is at the level of Yeşilkent level crossing, Old Industrial level crossing and Saraycık Street hem
- YOLDER delegation TCDD 3. Regional Director visited Bakır 03/12/2014 YOLDER delegation TCDD 3. Regional Director visited Bakır: Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) delegation, State Railways (TCDD) 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir visited in his office. Under the leadership of YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat, the delegation included Ferit Demirci, YOLDER Board Member, Şakir Kaya, YOLDER members and representatives, Mehmet Ögel, Hasan Soysal and Ebeddin Aydemir. TCDD 3. Özden Polat, who congratulated the Regional Director Murat Bakır on his new appointment, gave a banner of YALLER to commemorate his visits while he wished to ğinde get well Bölge. Problems experienced by road personnel working in the region e
- TCDD General Manager Yıldız 5. Visits Regional Directorate (Photo Gallery) 23/02/2016 TCDD General Manager Yıldız 5. He visited the Regional Directorate: General Manager Ömer Yıldız with the delegation 5. He visited the Regional Directorate and made several investigations. TCDD 5. Regional Director Üzeyir Ülker; The General Manager and his accompanying delegation also presented a briefing about the region during the meeting attended by Deputy Regional Director and Service Managers. Investments, cargo and passenger transportation were evaluated. General Manager Ömer Yıldız and the delegation accompanying him visited Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Çakır at his office. Yıldız, who visited the Malatya head office after the meeting, was informed about the work of the chief supervisors Toplantı
- TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim Koçbay Visited Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality 20/07/2016 TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim Kocbay visited Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality: Selim KOÇBAY, Director of TCDD 3, visited Edip UĞUR, Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality, at his office. During the meeting, ideas were exchanged with the railways investments in Balıkesir Province and the projects that are being done. In particular, the Ayşebacı - Gökköy double line project, detailed detailed interviews were carried out on the overpass which is being constructed in the construction house overpass construction at Km: 239 + 798. Electrification and signalization studies were continued on site.
- TCDD 3. Regional Director Koçbay Visits Usak Municipality (Photo Gallery) 27/07/2016 TCDD 3. Regional Manager Koçbay Visited Usak Municipality: TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay and the delegation accompanying him as Mayor of Uşak Av. Visiting Nurullah Cahanı in his office, they exchanged ideas about level crossings and railways in Uşak Province. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, after the visit Uşak Gar, Usak Warehouse Chief Building Construction and on-site investigations to get information about the status of level crossings found.
- President Carer TCDD 1. Regional Director Nihat Aslan Visited 21/10/2017 Bozüyük Mayor Fatih BAKICI, State Railways 1. Regional Director Nihat ASLAN visited. Bozüyük Mayor Fatih BAKICI was accompanied by AK Party Municipal Assembly Members and AK Party District President Mesut ÇETİN. During the visit, the General Directorate of TCDD started construction in Bozüyük, Yeşilkent and 4 September Quarter that will connect with the construction works of the crossing with the other 2 crossing the work was exchanged information about the stage. At the end of the visit, Mr. Bakıcı commented on the meeting and said Parti AK Party District President and AK Party Municipal Assembly Members and the State Ziyaret
- TCDD 7. Regional Director Sivri Visited Governor Yılmaz 25/10/2017 Governor Şerif Yılmaz, State Railways Ayonkarahisar TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri was accepted. Governor Şerif Yılmaz, Afyonkarahisar 7. He received information about the service area and work of Burdur Gar Conductor affiliated to the Regional Directorate. He met with the Governor Yilmaz for a while in the visit to the Governor's office in conversation with the Sivri, thanked him for the adoption.
- President Carer TCDD 1. Regional Director Nihat Aslan Visited 13/09/2018 Bozüyük Mayor Fatih Bakıcı, State Railways 1. Regional Director visited Nihat Aslan. Together with Deputy Mayors Ali Avcıoğlu and Barış Oğuz, the Mayor of Bozüyük, Fatih Bakıcı, together with TCDD 1. He visited the Regional Director Nihat Aslan in his office and chatted for a while. During the visit, the situation of the overpass and overpass works to be carried out by the General Directorate of TCDD in Bozüyük was discussed and exchanged. President Bakıcı, who made an assessment at the end of the visit, thanked to the Regional Director Aslan for his close interest and said:
- Breaking Rope on Bay Bridge dismantled by Japanese Team 07/05/2015 The Bay Bridge was dismantled by the Japanese Team: The ropes hanging out to the sea after the break of one of the ropes on the İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge was dismantled by special teams brought from Japan by the company that undertook the construction. Following the rupture of one of the catwalk (cat) ropes on the Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge, the ropes hanging in front of the Dilovası pillar were dismantled by special teams brought from Japan by the construction company. All cat assemblies on both lines were removed, new line shooting was started. The Bay Transitional Bridge was dismantled and the cat way disrupted. The contractor is also responsible for the suicide Yüklen
- Gaziantep Rail System Project 3. contract was signed with Ekip Engineering, which won the tender for stage infrastructure construction 24/05/2013 Gaziantep Rail System Project 3. contract signed with Ekip Engineering, which won the tender for the construction of the stage infrastructure: Rail System 3, to be carried out by the General Directorate of Gaziantep Water and Sewerage Administration (GASKI). Stage Infrastructure Construction tender was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; has won the tender with the proposal of the team engineering firm 5.132.000. The contract was signed on 08 May 2013. The other companies that participated in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 5.813.811,25 lira were: Delta İnşaat İlhan Özgözükara Source: Investments
- Special team was established for Izmir Port 15/08/2013 A special team was established for the Port of Izmir: TCDD General Directorate stated that a solution team was established in order to resolve the problems related to Izmir Port on site and on the spot. The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) stated that a solution team was established to resolve the problems related to Izmir Port on the spot and on the spot. In a written statement from the TCDD, the press "due to the absence of workers 10 ship waiting for the port of Izmir" was reminded that the claim was located. In the port, there is no waiting ship due to the shortage of workers at the moment, the crane failure occurred in the Ramadan Feast in a short period of time, said: "Both employees' overtime charges and the port's hardware"
- From Japan to the Gulf Bridge comes a special team 27/04/2015 A special team is coming from Japan for the Gulf Bridge: A special team from Japan will take the ropes off the Gulf Bridge at the end of this month. After the break of one of the catwalk ropes on the Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge of the motorway project, which will reduce the Izmir road journey to 3.5 hours, the sections between the feet and the land connection of the catoll were dismantled. However, between the two legs and the connection is broken from the side of the sea hanging on one side of the cat and rope dismantling teams will make from Japan. This team was created at the end of the month and will be reported in Turkey. İZMİT KÖRFEZİ'E SHIP INPUT-OUTPUT STOPPED Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge, through the vehicles…
- Tender Announcement: In order to meet the energy needs of the Divrigi Supply Center, energy is taken to the board in the warehouse with the cable transformer Merk120 and the renewal of the heating and heating system of the emergency crew car. 26/10/2016 In order to meet the energy needs of the Divrigi Supply Center, energizing the switchboard in the warehouse with the cable transformer Merk120 and the renewal of the heating and heating system of the emergency team car. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Divrigi Supply Center Energy In order to meet the energy requirement Garage Transformer Merk120 cable to get energy to the board inside the warehouse and the Rescue of the Elk and Heating Plant work of the emergency crew car construction work with the open tender procedure according to the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19 It will be. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below.…
- Special team for Trabzon light rail project 26/12/2016 A special team was established for the Trabzon light rail system project: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, Urban Transportation Master Plan and Emergency Action Study Project Preparation Work and Light Rail Line Feasibility Study and Preparation of Projects for 2 million pounds, 'Light Rail Road Construction' for 165 million pounds and 'Light Rail System Tarmvay' for the purchase of 85 million pounds were foreseen. One of the most important projects of the 2017 year, the 2017 year budget for the light rail system project was around 252 million pounds. The legal procedures of the light rail project together with the year 2017 lı
- Aliağa DTO Regional Manager Visits Koçbay 03/10/2018 Aliağa Chamber of Commerce Regional Manager Adem Şimşek TCDD 3. Regional Director visited Selim Koçbay. PLATE FOR THE REGION MANAGER KOÇBAY Aliağa Chamber of Commerce President Adem Şimşek and Board Members, TCDD İzmir 3. He visited Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. The delegation received information about the railway works and projects in Aliağa, which is the port city, and gave a plaque to the Chamber of Commerce of Koçbay and thanked TCDD for their contributions to Aliağa District.