Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci has opened the service building which was completed by the Metropolitan Municipality BELSAN General Directorate.
The transportation complex established by the Metropolitan Municipality of Sanliurfa, the 3 thousand square meter service building, the recreation areas of public transportation vehicles, dining halls and administrative offices contain the President. need to lar he said, standing as per the perception operations against perpendicular operations.
”WE STARTED CRUSHING IN COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION“
In his speech, Mayor Çiftçi said,, Şanlıurfa is growing, developing and renewing itself. When we started to work, we had BELSAN A.Ş. Construction, construction, transportation and all kinds of social work was looking. We have divided it into 4 company by seeing that this will not happen with one company. BELSAN A.Ş. in the sense of transportation, BELSAN In the sense of social facility, BELTAŞ in the sense of construction and construction BELENERJİ point to take our Metropolitan point in the point of energy at the energy point, we have taken the company to specialize.
Our former loss-making companies are now making a profit. It is not easy to make these services while creating both employment. 3 3 991 21 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Now XNUMX will provide more beautiful services to our Sanliurfa staff. If you cannot provide a physical environment in which the staff can provide their development in a healthy environment, you cannot bring Şanlıurfa to a point. I hope today we will perform the test drive and XNUMX in November with the new trambus project will be opened in November now will break the way of transportation in Sanliurfa. Both Transport Master Plan and rail system projects are being prepared. We work in partnership with our Chinese technical team for the Master Plan of Transportation and the rail system. Many issues are discussed in our city, but we are looking at our business. Ş
”THE ONLY PURPOSE IS TO INTRODUCE ADAM SENIORFAF IN MY OWN PERIOD“
President Nihat Ciftci said, im We can do politics, we can compete in Sanliurfa. . I'm really going to hand over the problem points. The 1 we are making the ring road occurs after months when it detects how it is not finished.
We are about to finish the Trambus project, we will do the test and there is a perception that the vehicle does not rotate without further testing. Turkey's largest bridged the junction working, toiling in the heart of Sanliurfa We are demoting the riot junction. Bridged intersections have been kept to this day.
Our brothers in Sanliurfa ask. Now they are starting to mobilize the owners at the foot of the mountain, because of the urban development and transformation area we have done for the sovereign state, there will be no infrastructure works here. 3 When I took office years ago, I laid the foundation of the Steel Bridges that will cross the GAP Valley and realized their projects. Together with our friends, we nationalized the ring roads there, we have projected and there were problems expected by years, we solved them all together. And so our Department of Science Affairs has started to work here. We will serve you everywhere, but we will also consider the poor, as we consider our historical buildings, the development of the city and the environment.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sanliurfa transport 65 will break new public transportation by bus 29/08/2017 The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its innovations in the transportation of Şanlıurfa, will open a new era in public transportation with its new bus 65. 11 Mayors who wish to start the service on September, Mayor Nihat Ciftci wished to be better, "Is the best of Sanliurfa service is worthy," he said. which has the largest fleet of vehicles in transit and transportation in Turkey according to population ratio in Quality award, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality received a new 65 11 buses will begin service in September. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality's new buses will be introduced to the public by a ceremony to eliminate problems in urban transportation. Disabled citizens are comfortable Engelli
- Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir, Mass Transport Still Again Model 10/03/2017 Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir, Role Model in Public Transport: Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality shared his experiences as a role model in the conference organized by the International Association of Public Transport in Kayseri. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has been awarded with an internationally recognized 4 award in the last 4 year in the last 92 'Best Practice', 'Best Technology Use', 'Service Quality' and 'Accessibility' branches, continues to be a role model. 300 is a member of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), which is a member of XNUMX, which is a member of XNUMX.
- New era of public transport in Sanliurfa: buses will run for 24 hours 20/11/2017 The new era began in public transportation in Şanlıurfa. The Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department started the 24 hour application in public transportation. The Mayor of Büyükşehir Municipality Nihat Çiftçi wished the application to be beneficial to the Şanlıurfa. The 24 hour service period started in public transportation in Şanlıurfa. The 5, where most of the passengers are transported in the city, will even work on buses until the morning. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, Sanliurfa to put the center of the night with the opportunity to make a trip to the citizens offers the opportunity. 5 different 5 vehicles, night 12 and 06.000 are in service between XNUMX for the citizens of Sanliurfa to reach their homes peacefully and safely. Aqaba-Toki, Eyyubiye Hospital, Karakopru, Osmanbey Ak
- Comfort Increases Public Transport in Sanliurfa 29/03/2018 Public transport in the awarded with many awards with applications in exemplary to Turkey Şanlıurfa Municipality, citizens, public transport, while waiting for the city center and doing a lot of new stations in rural localities to be affected by the negative seasonal factors. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to improve the quality of life of the citizens by tram, trambus projects in Şanlıurfa, where the daily 220 thousand passengers are transported, brings new vehicles with the latest technology to the public transportation fleet. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the public transportation service forward, is building new modern stops in the city center and all the districts. While waiting for the public transportation of the citizens, the seasonal negativities Vat
- Şanlıurfa Municipality's number of public transportation vehicles reached 104 27/08/2013 The number of public transport vehicles of the Municipality of Sanliurfa reached 104. The number of public transport vehicles rented by the municipality is 25. Meanwhile, the municipality's trolleybus work continues. Haliliye, Eyyubiye and Karaköprü connecting the line of the trolleybus reminded the Mayor of Sanliurfa. Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba, transportation problem is the most important problem of the city, he said. Fakıbaba, who led the procurement of 104 bus in the Municipal Encümen Hall, stated that they would solve this problem. 250 company X
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit 24/05/2017 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit: UITP was held in Montreal, Canada between May 2, 2014 by the World Public Transport Summit 15-17, organized twice a year by the International Association of Public Transport. Global Public Transport Summit 3 with more than a thousand participants took place. The Trolleybus project of Şanlıurfa, which has made its name known to the world with its historical and cultural values, attracted great attention by the experts. With the participation of the members coming from all over the world and following the summit, 100 different session was held where the sector's agenda and future were evaluated. An exhibition where products and solutions of the companies of the sector are exhibited ven
- Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Cadres Will Use Public Transport 15/12/2017 In accordance with the circular issued by the Mayor of Sanliurfa, Nihat Ciftci, the metropolitan senior management, including the heads of the department offices and the heads of departments, will now use public transportation in urban transportation. President Nihat Çiftçi, who gave the start of the application, said, "Our aim is to improve our city with common sense by listening to the demands and suggestions of our people." The average daily transportation service in the city of Sanliurfa 190 thousand people preferred to meet with a new innovation. The Mayor of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Ciftci, who was put into practice in order to be more intertwined with the public and listen to the demands and suggestions with one-to-one relations
- Civil Inspection for Public Transport in Şanlıurfa 23/07/2018 Turkey's hottest province of Sanliurfa, the Metropolitan Municipality Police teams launched their journey climate control in vehicles with civilian clothes. The Metropolitan Municipality, which prioritizes citizens' health, does not allow the use of non-air-conditioned vehicles. compared to the population density in Turkey, which has the largest fleet of vehicles in public transport and transport 4 international quality awards in the field of Şanlıurfa Municipality, keeping in the forefront of citizens' health has launched a civil audit period. Metropolitan Municipality located in the hot climate zone in order to make citizens travel in a more comfortable and safe environment, the municipality of civilian municipalities, public transport vehicles, especially by checking the air conditioner control yer
- Free public transportation across the resort in Sanliurfa 02/06/2019 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality takes the necessary measures throughout the city for the Sanliurfalans to spend the Ramadan Feast in peace and comfort. On the day of the holiday, the citizens of the city on the day of the free service for free public transportation to the service of the Metropolitan Municipality, has started additional visits to the cemetery. Metropolitan cleaning activities to ensure that the grave visits of citizens, security measures to increase the metropolitan, during the festival will respond to any complaints about air and noise pollution. In addition, the workplace monitoring of the workplace because of the police teams also tightened the routine checks. Identifying past confectionery products and products, police teams, citizens Tarihi
- Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Route Discussed 15/06/2013 Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Route Discussed A consultation meeting was held with the participation of the relevant authorities on the route of the Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project of approximately 79 kilometers. Consultation meeting held in the Governor's Meeting Room; In addition to the Governor Celalettin Güvenç, TCDD Deputy General Manager Asst. İsa ApaydınPresident of TCDD Production Department İsmail Murtazaoğlu, Rector of Harran University İbrahim Halil Mutlu, Chairman of ŞUTSO Sabri Ertekin, Evren Sanayi Sitesi Chairman Mustafa Arslan and circle supervisors participated; After the presentation, ideas were exchanged on the places where the rail network would pass. Assistant General Manager of TCDD İsa ApaydınGovernor Celalettin Güvenç made a speech at the meeting he attended;
- Teams for Şanlıurfa Metrobus Infrastructure 22/01/2015 Sanliurfa Metrobus Infrastructure of teams working day to night: Revision of the roads to the historical places began to work Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, day and night without the BRT (Metrobus system) in the region and road construction work continues. At the request of the tradesmen and citizens in the region, the BRT (Metrobus System) infrastructure is being created at the same time. DOUBLE-RANGE VEHICLE TRAFFIC STUDIES CONTINUES WITHOUT INTERMEDIATELY The teams that continue their work at night to ensure that the citizens of the region and the citizens of the region are not victims, will start the work on Haşimiye and Divanyolu Street after completing Akarbaşı Street to the historical areas and will have realized the infrastructure works of double-lane vehicle traffic. Ç
- The Trambus Produced by Bozankaya in Sanliurfa in May 12/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed on time by the company due to the increase in the exchange rates, but the offices would be delivered in May. Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing situations, the Ministry may request termination or additional time.
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- Adana Public transport towards the new period 23/02/2012 Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements about the future of public transportation in Adana during the visit of the new management of the Adana Branch of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. Branch President Hüseyin Atıcı pointed out that during the visit, the work of the mechanical engineers and the municipality was united in many areas. An example of the work of elevator and natural gas, Atici said that public transport is one of the common activities. Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, natural gas in Adana is a new sector, stating that they want to work on this issue Adanalı engineers said. Explaining that they are aiming to make important changes in public transport, Aldırmaz continues, Toplu
- Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transportation and Trolleybus 04/02/2013 Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transport and Trolleybus SUSTAINABILITY • It is defined as the ability to be permanent. • The speed at which the resources are used does not exceed the production speed of the resource. • Sustainable Transportation; Beyond the capacity of the transportation system to renew itself, it is socially justifiable, politically responsible, accountable and economically consistent. • The sustainability of the Public Transport system; It is directly related to the sustainability of consumed resources. • When we look at the types of transportation, we see systems that are widely used in fossil fuels and electric energy. • Oil and CNG is a non-renewable fossil fuel. • Fossil fuel based transport systems are NOT SUSTAINABLE. Energy consumed in 100 km X
- Bursa moved to a smart stall system for public transport (Video) 10/09/2013 Bursa has moved to the smart station system in public transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has transformed the bus stops into geç smart stops, with the new application that has started to be realized in public transportation. - With the electronic information panels placed in the stops, it is possible to see how many stops the bus is to be taken and how long the bus will pass. - Setbaşı'nde'nde Blue Corner bus station placed in the electronic information board of the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the application aims to eliminate the problem of public transportation in time. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transformed the bus stops into, smart stops ğı with the new application that was started to be realized in public transportation. With the electronic information boards placed in the stops, the bus to be Dur
- Light Rail System 12/12/2013 Light Rail System for Public Transportation in Kocaeli: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan, pushed the button to implement giant projects. In this context, the tender for the preparation of the projects and surveys of the North Public Transport Light Rail Line, which constitutes the main backbone of the plan. Five firms submitted bids for the tender held at the Metropolitan Municipality's service building. The participation of the British, Italian and Spanish companies showed the high standard of the project. In case of at least three of these firms, the tender will be considered as valid and the second phase will be realized. At this stage the announced time will be 40 days. Contractor who won the tender eyi
- Training in public transport is a must 16/12/2013 Education in public transportation is a must: transportation and historical texture come at the top of the characteristics that make a city a city. It is emphasized that Istanbul is a world city in every platform. However, it is necessary to stop and think if the 83 of the city, which is connected to these two continents, is carried by road transportation. The day-to-day expansion of the metro networks, the commissioning of Marmaray entered Istanbul's service as major projects that ease the transportation. But that's not enough. First of all, it is necessary to create a public transport culture specific to Istanbul. Professional chambers and local administrators should cooperate strongly in this regard. There must be such sanctions in this cooperation that people can li
- Great Movements in Public Transport in Kayseri 07/02/2014 Great Movements in Public Transportation in Kayseri: Metropolitan Municipality continues to take steps towards the future in terms of public transportation in the city. On the one hand, the new lines in the Rail System come into play and the bus fleet is being expanded on the other hand. In this context, the new 5 natural gas bus with 21 bellows began to serve the citizens of Kayseri. Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Naziksoy, in his assessment on the subject of new investments in the city has stated that there is a serious relief in public transport and investments in this direction told the reclamation. Service of the University Line ın
- Life and satisfaction survey on public transport 2013 08/05/2014 Public transport in life and satisfaction surveys 2013: Turkey have calculated the ratio of individuals who declare that they are generally satisfied with their public transport services in the municipality. If the population is in the highest 5 metropolitan area, Bursa is the leading city with 72,2. Turkey Statistical Institute (TSI) Antalya Regional Director Abdi Jones, applied Life Satisfaction at the provincial level for the first time in years 2013 Survey (HMW) Turkey has stated that throughout the 125 thousand 720 households 196 thousand 203 individual interviewed. The Life Satisfaction Survey (YMA) measures the general perception of happiness of the individuals, social value judgments, general satisfaction in basic living areas and satisfaction from public services, and the change of satisfaction levels over time.
- The Revolution in Public Transport GPS and Camera Coming, So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The Revolution in Public Transport GPS and Camera Coming, So What Does It Mean? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- AVM's hope in public transport 06/09/2014 avmn the prospect of public transport: Day by day growing number of shopping centers in Turkey had to 370. Approximately one third of the shopping centers with total turnover of 70 billion dollars are in Istanbul. 114 is one of the shopping centers with its 24 numbers in Istanbul, and the city's most important transportation axis, the metro, light rail and metrobus lines. The ever increasing number in Turkey and society because consumers quickly change patterns occasionally criticized Shopping Centers (AVM) number in Turkey had to 370. Approximately one third of the shopping centers with total turnover of 70 billion dollars are in Istanbul. 114 is one of the most important shopping centers in Istanbul.
- Kayseri Usulı Metrobüs in Public Transport 04/02/2015 In the framework of the project carried out on the Kocasinan Bulvarı, the Metropolitan Municipality found a practical solution in order to prevent the public transportation in the frame of the works focused on the intersection of the Highway Roads. The activities initiated at the Kocasinan Boulevard for the relief of urban traffic by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kayseri intensified at the Highway Road. A practical solution was found by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in order not to interfere with public transportation in Kayseray route during the works. Between the organized stop and the Düvenönü stop, citizens were transported by bus. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Hayri Naziksoy, "Before the implementation of the issue we have announced to our citizens. These work during the 6 day Kayseri
- Konya jumps on public transportation 25/05/2015 Konya is skipping the era of public transportation: The renovation works in the city public transportation carried out by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality are coming to an end. For years, the renovation works carried out in Konya community transports without losing speed. With the arrival of the new trams to the city, Konya Metropolitan Municipality took a big step in public transportation with the introduction of natural gas buses. Ve MODERNIZATION CONTINUES IN MASS TRANSPORTATION mak Afterwards, rail renovation and laying works were started in order to eliminate the inconsistency of new trams with old rails. The department started to replace railings and began to install new rails. In Konya, there are also de
- Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir 12/06/2015 Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir: Problems in the electronic system are continuing. Due to the problems in electronic fare collection system used in public transportation in Ýzmir, 1 has been compulsory for public transportation vehicles that have been providing "free" The "paper ticket" period began. After the renewal of the electronic fee collection system operation in Izmir, after the renewal of the enterprise, bus, metro, light rail and sea transportation integrated in the electronic fare collection system continues to be problems. ESHOT and Kartek, who won the tender, have been working on the uninterrupted works of the company for the system change, kazanan