Metrobüs queue occurred due to metrobus, which was in the direction of Beylikdüzü in Istanbul and caused breakdown in Şükrübey stop. Some citizens who did not want to wait, descended from the metrobus and walked to Avcılar.
According to information received, a metrobus in the direction of Beylikdüzü Şükrübey stop came when he failed. In a short period of time, the municipality teams started to work to take the road from the road which has failed due to an unknown reason.
Meanwhile, other metrobus driving to the same direction had to stop. Metrobus tails were formed. Some citizens who did not want to wait, descended from the metrobus and walked to Avcılar.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Metrobus stayed on the road, Metrobus took life rob Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Istanbul's Metrobus sting does not end 31/05/2014 Istanbul's Metrobus does not stop: Citizens going to work in Istanbul in the morning, metrobus did not fit the overpass. Some passengers passed the E-5 in Zeytinburnu and reached the station. Zeytinburnu'ndi metrobus passengers from the upper passage, encountered intensity. The entire top passage is filled with Istanbulites. Some citizens tried to reach metrobus stop by walking from E-5 by putting themselves at risk. Some passengers noted the intensity of the overpasses with mobile phones.
- Metrobus in Istanbul 19/03/2016 Metrobus Retribution in Istanbul: In İstanbul, metrobus was used extensively in order to avoid the traffic that became inaccessible and long nests were formed at the Central University Campus in Avcılar. One of the first stop of the metrobus, which is used extensively in Istanbul to get out of the traffic that is becoming inseparable, started to create an unusual queue in order to perform by sitting on the 33 stop trip. The fact that E5 traffic becomes unbearable due to the excessive density especially in the morning hours increases the interest of the metrobus, while the turnaround for the main station in Avcılar, which is the biggest gathering point after TÜYAP Beylikdüzü, is increasing. IETT and people İ
- Snow stench at metrobus stops 31/01/2012 Snow in Istanbul in the evening slow down the vehicle traffic. Buses stop arriving at the stops due to a delay occurred. At the metrobus stop in Avcılar, there was a long time in the evening. Citizens rushed to the bus and minibuses to the stop while others tried to continue on the road with hitchhiking. Due to heavy snowfall, the E5 highway started to take snow from Küçükçekmece Lake in the direction of Büyükçekmece. Car traffic on the road covered with snow was paralyzed. Slow moving of vehicles also slowed public transport. Metrobüsün Avcılar last stop at the transfer point of the citizens due to intensified traffic became victims. Roads Yol
- When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? 12/01/2013 When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? Passengers ask: "When will the end of the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line will end? Beylikdüzü Metrobüs problem 5 came to the agenda of the Assembly for the third time, problems are still going on. Residents living in and around Beylikdüzü and working," The number of buses in the Metrobus line is very small and the number of passengers and it was almost impossible to get on with the buses, the travels took place in chaos, in confluence, in non-humane conditions, and the journey has become the persecution iş IMM ...
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end? 14/04/2013 IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, the tender last year, a thousand 705 bus will enter into service until July, he said. According to Mehmet Ali Ay's special news today, renewing the bus fleet Baraçlı, the average age of 3,5-4yaþ would fall, he said. Baraçlı, Bar We have the 645 line. In the upcoming period, our bus number will be around 6 bin with public buses. Last year we completed the tender for one thousand 705 buses. All of them will be in service in July. The IETT fleet currently consists of 3 bin buses. Thousands of 3 thousand buses will be renovated until July, X he said. 705 AGE X
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end with this 05/12/2013 Is this the end of the Metrobus: What is the most creative way to keep people on your way away from you? Of course, your spiny suit! One of the fastest means of transportation in Istanbul is metrobus, but everyone is complaining about the intensity especially during business hours yaşan There will be a similar problem in Singapore. Singaporean student Siew Ming Cheng has developed a design to get on the bus. Cheng makes a green plastic vest with soft plastic. Metrobus users will certainly ask for the design of Ming Cheng ..
- Important step for the metrobus ordeal 23/04/2014 An important step for the Metrobus stench: In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month-long 24. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the 2013 Annual Report of IETT. IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, 2 billion percent of their budgets on a rate of 90 and the world-class safe and quality journey to Istanbul people said they provide. Director Hayri Baracli 52 535 8 906 km 800 km XNUMX by making the XNUMX by making a day, XNUMX thousand passengers, said they carry about a thousand passengers. Metrobüsün and ve
- Metrobus sting of walking hurdle 25/02/2015 Metrobus stench of walking disabled: Elevators and escalators not working in Avcılar and Beylikdüzü metrobus stations located on D-100 Highway, disabled, old and infant suffering. Hüseyin Yıldırak, a walking disabled 38 who lives in Esenyurt, told DHA about the suffering he experienced in the metrobus he used every day to go to the workplace. Hüseyin Yıldırak, who has a disability due to polio he has had, has no problems in transportation thanks to the disabled ramp at Incirli metrobus stop. However, there is not this track at the Şirinevler metrobus stop. Moreover, at the stop; disabled people, old people and those who use cars should not use lifts. On the elevators, it appears that it was ”out of service for safety reasons Asansör. In şirinevler ...
- Metrobus sting at 30 stall 18/06/2015 30 stop Metrobus sting: Metrobüsün Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme Between the 44 stop one by one. We used the map of elevators, escalators and ramps used for landing and exit. Conclusion: There is distress at about 30 stop. The complaints about the metrobus carrying the 700 thousand people in the day, which became the lifeblood of public transportation, are not being cut back. The intensity of the vehicles, especially overcrowded at peak hours, is now a chronic problem and also the state of the stations. The problem of transportation to the stops ... The majority of the messages related to the BRT are coming to these stations. I can clearly say that the situation, especially Ş
- Metrobus ordeal 23/06/2016 Metrobus sting The agenda of the Assembly: CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Dogan, almost every week experienced an accident and gradually became the suffering of Istanbulites metrobus has brought the agenda of the Assembly. CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Dogan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan asked what measures were taken to prevent accidents. Dogan, Arslan asked to respond to the Presidency of the Parliament gave a written question. The motion of the metrobus in the 700 thousand people carrying a day and stating that the current line is intended to be extended Dogan, the 'quick, comfortable and safe' by IETT by the BRT said that preferred. Do you take precautions? Doğan claims that IETT is “comfortable Doğan Doğan
- Metrobus spit of Istanbulites 22/09/2017 One of the most burdens of Istanbul's famous heavy traffic is the metrobus. However, it is almost impossible to make a comfortable journey in the metrobuses. Because the demand is great. The end of the summer, with the opening of schools increased the intensity. It's even a matter of being able to sit on the metrobus, ride the metrobus. Source: www.cnnturk.com
- CHP, Istanbul's Metrobus for the action has taken action 06/11/2017 For the metrobus, which has become a bitterness of Istanbulites and increasingly jeopardizes the security of life and property, the CHP asked for the establishment of a research commission. The proposal submitted by the CHP to the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, the development of alternative transportation models to relieve the traffic of Istanbul, millions of TL given to the review of tenders and the problem was addressed in all dimensions. In addition to making Istanbul traffic increasingly irreplaceable, the CHP asked for a parliamentary investigation for metrobus, which also poses serious dangers in terms of security of life and property. … Fast, comfortable and safe Millet prepared by CHP Istanbul deputy Selina Doğan and in the reason of the research proposal given to the Speaker of Parliament by the signature of 20 deputy P
- Istanbul traffic to 410 day long construction of subway construction 03/03/2016 410 day-long construction of Istanbul traffic in Istanbul: Mecidiyeköy Metro Station in Istanbul 3. Construction works will be closed due to construction works. 5 March is scheduled to start on 23.00 on Saturday and the planned work of 410 days is expected to have a negative impact on Istanbul traffic. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kabataş-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line due to work in Mecidiyeköy, made a new regulation for the flow of traffic. According to the municipality, Mecidiyeköy metro station 3. Due to stage work, construction area will be closed to traffic. Within the scope of manufacturing works of Mecidiyeköy station west konkors (entry-exit) structure, 5 is on 23.00 from 410 on Saturday.
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- Istanbul Metro and Metrobus Lines, Metrobus Stops, Metro Stop Names 10/09/2012 Istanbul Metro and Metrobus Lines (Actual), Beylikdüzü Metrobus, Rail System, Aksaray - Airport line, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Metrobus stations, Istanbul metro line plans can be found below. Click on the pictures to see larger map and photos. Newly added Kadıköy Kartal Metro line map and station names The newly opened Kadıköy Kartal metro line has a total of 16 stations. The station names currently serving are: Kadıköy, Ayrılıkçeşme, Acıbadem, Ünalan, Göztepe, Yenisahra, Kozyatağı, Bostancı, Küçükyalı, Maltepe, Nursing Home, Gülsuyu, Esenkent, Hospital / Courthouse, Soğanlık, Kartal. The length of the subway is 21 km and 32 can be reached from end to end in minutes.…
- Bridge Strain in Gemlik 24/04/2014 Gemlikte Bridge Trouble: Gemlik district in Bursa Gemlik against the bridge of the citizens of the bridge about the complaint does not end. Difficulties in passing to the area where the tea gardens are located, while the bridge is hard to get down on foot. In the summer period, citizens are waiting for an urgent solution related to the subject, the authorities want to deal with the issue. Citizens who complain about not having a walking path at the connection point of the two coasts, want to be able to cross the walkway without returning to the government house.
- Istanbul's new skein 09/07/2014 Istanbul's new ordeal: the suffering of citizens living in Istanbul does not end. The population is growing every day. Citizens who want to go to the bus station from Zeytinburnu metrobus to their homes and minibus stops had to use E-5 when pedestrian overpass was blocked. The pedestrian overpass, which was especially busy at the time of work, was locked in this time. Citizens take home this day, the 2 minute 30 minutes, said the road took this ordeal. Citizens who had difficulty in the overpass, said, ık We were accustomed to being the traffic of all parts of Istanbul. Some people cross the E-5 road, even though they are dangerous Kim
- Ropeway in Uludağ 12/01/2015 Ropeway in Uludağ: The route of return of the citizens coming to Uludağ, one of the important centers of winter tourism, has turned into a retreat. The way of return of the citizens of Uludag, one of the important centers of winter tourism, turned into a freak. Due to the shortages in the ropeway, there were about 2 kilometers. In Uludağ, one of the most important centers of winter tourism, the return route turned into a retribution. Knowing the occasion of the weekend, the citizens of Uludağ with their vehicles had long queues due to parking shortages. Some families returned because of the 10 mileage queues. In the evening hours, the way back to the ropeway turned into a retreat. Due to the disturbances in the ropeway, there was a 2 kilometer. Despite the cold weather, the ropeway is waiting ele
- Kartalkaya on the road 02/02/2015 The icing on Kartalkaya road: The road to the ski resort Kartalkaya in Bolu was closed due to icing. Long vehicle convoys were formed on the road and the road was opened to the road with the removal of the floating vehicles. Those who wanted to go to the ski resort Kartalkaya on the weekend had a hard time. Due to the icing in the morning, the buses were closed to the road. While long vehicle convoys were formed on the road, as a result of the work that lasted about 2.5 hours, the bus was opened with the work machine and the road was opened for transportation. However, the vehicles in the convoy were difficult to reach due to icing. Gendarmerie teams warned drivers to wear chains on the tires of their vehicles. Drivers went on the road by wearing chains on their vehicles. In Kartalkaya, there are many is
- Bridge over the river 29/09/2014 Kağızman Çallı Bayam Village bridge skein: Kars, Kağızman district of the village of the village before the 2 67 years before the flooding of the bridge due to the danger of collapse due to collapse and the new bridge, as well as the peasants, elementary school students. 3 students studying in different districts of the district, fear from the bridge as they are scared, rainy and snowy weather are having a hard time. The group is a group road and XNUMX connects to the bridge that provides services to the villagers who said that thousands of people, especially in the winter, said they experienced great troubles. Top, sir. and the students who go to their schools with transport education from the hamlets of Çallı houses lı
- Traffic has stung 03/10/2014 Passenger traffic due to the holiday: holiday due to the long queues on the road created citizens who set out to spend the holiday Feast of Bolu Gerede TEM Motorway TEM Highway in front of the 15 kilometers created vehicle queues. The drivers progressed step by step with their tools. There were 15 vehicle queues in front of the TEM Motorway Gerede toll booths connecting with the Black Sea. From the 02.00 to the nighttime, there were long vehicle queues in front of the tolls. In the morning, the 15 vehicle line was built in front of the tolls. Traffic teams led the vehicles at the location of the toll booth. TEM Motorway's olu
- Sarıgölde School Road Trouble Ends 07/01/2015 Sarıgölde School Road Retort Ends: Sarıgöl Hayriye Ertürk Anatolian High School and Sarıgöl Anatolian High School, located in Sarıgöl Manisa, Manisa, has a total of 10 students. In order to make the road difficult for the service vehicles to enter, the students and parents prepared to take action, while AK Party Deputy Manisa MP, Muzaffer Yurttaş, the Highways Regional Directorate of 530 said that the municipality has approved the projects prepared for the construction of the road announced. Sarıgöl Anatolian High School's two-storey building, 500 classrooms were determined to be resistant to the earthquake 'rotten' report was given. 2-15 ...
- 4 Monthly Continuous Traffic Trouble Begins in Ankara 26/06/2012 4 monthly traffic has been started in Ankara ... The main veins of the capital of the capital were closed due to the subway work ... Moreover, 4 for months ... So, which roads are closed, where are the alternative routes? Here are the details ... Metro, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications take over from Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to work ... However, due to the work on the metro line, especially the drivers of the capital are waiting hard times ... "4 monthly traffic infestation of the capital began. Many roads were closed to traffic due to the metro operation ... "Inonu Boulevard is closed to traffic in the 300 meter section; The vehicles coming from the direction of Kızılay will enter the Necatibey Street from İnönü Boulevard ... "We are on Necatibey Street at the moment."
- 30 Hourly Traffic Trouble Begins in Istanbul 08/02/2013 Istanbul's 30 Hourly Traffic Trouble Begins Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality warned they will come to traffic in particular on Saturday. It was reported that due to the construction of the foot bridge of Haliç Metro Bridge, Tersane Street (Perşembe Pazarı Street) will be closed to traffic for 30 hours. In a written statement from IMM, Beyoglu shipyard street, 09.02.2013 will be closed on pedestrian and vehicle traffic with 24.00 hours starting from 30 on Saturday. Itibaren Alternative routes that can be used by Istanbul are as follows: Cars from Karaköy to Unkapanı, Balat and Galata From the direction of Şişhane-Eminönü, from the direction of Şişhane to the direction of Karaköy, Eminönü, to the direction of Unkapanı Bridge- Eminönü-Galata Bridge, Unkapanı, Balat Yönündan pr