The gesi 2019-2021 Period Investment Program Preparations alar circular, which reveals the road map of the presidential government expenditures, has been published.
90 article X 2019-2021 Period Investment Program Preparations X of the Presidency was published. According to information collected from the general newspaper published in the Official Gazette, the next 3 will maintain full gas projects in the field of transportation, energy and industry, as well as mega projects in the year. Among the projects that will not be handed out by the government, which sets out with the code of ilgilendir saving alıy in all policy documents of the new year, there are also topics that are closely related to Sivas.
HIGH SPEED TRAIN PROJECT WILL NOT STOP
The Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which is one of the important axes of the railway corridor connecting Asia and Asia with Asia Minor, will not be interrupted. When the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project is completed, 2 will be opened between the capital and Sivas. On the other hand, Ankara-Sivas YHT project; Sivas-Erzincan will be integrated with the Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars high-speed train lines and will be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars iron silk road.
The Sivas-Erzincan Railway Project, which is important for our province, will be given priority within the scope of the Presidential circular. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) conducted by the project will also be completed and put into service within the scope of 90-point circular.
SİVAS will catch a hit with the hub
Within the scope of Presidential Circular, priority will be given to the construction of logistics centers by taking into account the Logistics Master Plan. The logistics center project, which is located at the central point of our country, will be constructed in Sivas, which serves as the transportation base between the ports and north-south and east-west axes, will be implemented. With the logistics center to be established next to the Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone, which is located in Ulaş Kovalı district and taken into the investment program by TCDD General Directorate, Sivas will catch a significant acceleration.
Sivas; In the 2016, the Minister of National Education was included in the Eastern Anatolia Project (DAP) Regional Development Administration of the Ministry of Development with the support of our mate İsmet Yılmaz. Within the scope of the circular announced by the Presidency, “prioritized works” in the EAP projects will be prioritized.
Source : I www.buyuksivas.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bayram traffic circular published 29/09/2014 The circular of traffic was published: Interior Minister Efkan Ala issued a circular on traffic measures to be taken during the Feast of the Sacrifice. It was stated that traffic intensity increased during the holiday holidays and consequently there were serious traffic accidents. In the circular, additional measures were taken in order to ensure that the citizens spend the holiday in peace and security. In recent years, increased the number of accidents involving intercity passenger transportation buses, the passenger bus control was asked to give weight. According to the circular, the permission of all personnel in traffic services will be canceled and if necessary, general service personnel will be used in traffic services. Office in the traffic branches Trafik
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- Azerbaijan 2021 conducts the development of railways until the year 04/11/2015 Azerbaijan 2021 has been conducting the development of railways until the year: International Rating Agency Fitch Raitings assessed the credit rating of Azerbaijan Railways as lar BBB- l. Fitch's assessment was decided by the uncertainty in the support of the Azerbaijani government in case of loss of income to the company. The statement, the government, 2016-2020 Railways Development Program reportedly prepared. In addition, in the estimation of ratings, it is reported that the decrease in oil revenues will be reflected in the costs of railway companies. Fitch stated that most of the revenues of the railways are import-export transportation and especially the transportation of oil, and the company will increase its importance for transit transportation with the opening of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway.
- TCDD 2018 Period 2. Published Railway Network Statement 12/05/2017 TCDD 2018 Period 2. Railway Network Declaration Published: One of the important steps in the liberalization process of the railway sector has been taken, the second of the network notification was published today. Prepared by TCDD; The 1 Network Notice (2017 Period), which contains the necessary information on the railway infrastructure network, access conditions, application, capacity allocation processes and services provided and pricing, was approved by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and was published on 29 November 2016. As of the Railway Sector Liberalization Process and Network Notification known, Turkey Liberalization of Railway Transport about Law No. 6461, 1 May 2013 entered into force in history. With the said Law; As a railway infrastructure operator Demiryolu
- 3. Bridge Circular: 'Project Istanbul's Suicide' 01/09/2012 For the timely completion of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, "3. Bridge circular" prepared by Erdoğan was published. We talked with Erhan Emir of Boğaziçi University on behalf of the Socialist Assembly and what the circular means. "The company announced the creation of an attraction for companies," he said. 3 for the rapid completion of the "Northern Marmara Motorway Project" by Prime Minister Erdogan. Bridge Circular is published. It was requested that public institutions and organizations prepare the necessary approvals in the articles contained in the circular, which instructed the completion of the project within the given period, and that the nature and cultural assets that would arise during the works were not to obstruct the works. 3 called "Northern Marmara Motorway Project". Bridge…
- Procurement Notice: Material will be purchased (for conversion of catenary iron weight systems to concrete weights) 22/04/2013 TCDD Enterprise l. Regional Directorate Material to be purchased (for the conversion of catenary iron weight systems to concrete weights) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Company 1 District Directorate Haydarpasa b) Address: TCDD Company 1 District Directorate Bureau Office Building 3.Kat Haydarpaşa / İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) e-mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. The bidders, the tenderers with the above addresses and numbers, the information about the tender iler
- TCDD Kahramanmaraş - Türkoğlu Logistics Center Project Expected announcement for application preparation has been published 09/07/2012 New developments have been recorded on the tender of. Preparation of Kahramanmaraş - Türkoğlu Logistics Center Implementation Projects ile by Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced as 24 2012 14 30 on 50. The specifications for the tender can be obtained from the Central Cashier of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (Tel: 0312 309 05 15-4292) for 2012 lira. As it is known, the expropriation plans were prepared and approved and the Ministry's approval was received for the immediate expropriation of the area to be expropriated. Tender Registration No: 79445 / 1086 Ref .: Investments Journal 25 / 2012 June XNUMX (PA) No
- New Year Preparations in Cıbıltepe Ski Center 23/12/2013 Christmas preparations in Cibiltepe Ski Center: Cibiltepe located between the major ski resorts of Turkey, in order to provide better service to customers in the new year preparations in ski-clad resumed pine forests, will be held torches ski shows for the guests. Located between the major ski resorts in Turkey Cibiltepe, preparations are continuing in order to provide better service to customers in the new year. Hotels operating in Sarıkamış district of 2 thousand 634 Cıbıltepe Ski Center hotels, guests to enter the new year to start the surprise. It has a capacity of one thousand people, 3 ski lifts and 9 runway in the ski center, snow thickness eye
- Winter preparations will start at Cıbıltepe Ski Center 04/08/2014 Cibiltepe Ski Center also will begin preparations for the winter: In Cibiltepe Ski Center, which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts in the region of mechanical facilities and runway maintenance and finishing work will begin. Governor Muhammed Gurbuz, in a statement to prepare for the preparation of the winter season, the studies should start already, he said. Cibiltepe Ski Gurbuz draws attention to the residues of each year tourist potential, "Our goal is to ski our earliest in Turkey and make a ski that can be done longest ski. Therefore track our domestic and foreign kayaksever the more comfortable and enable them to secure skiing We will do maintenance and leveling work for you.
- Kartalkayada half-year holiday preparations completed 22/01/2015 Kartalkaya'daki was completed in preparation for the semester break: hotels Kartalkaya'daki of the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey, poplar will serve to love to 45 kilometers in length approaching the runway. In preparation for the semester break Kartalkaya'daki of the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey it has been completed. Hotels in the ski resort located 45 kilometers away from the city center, the demand for the half-year holiday was seen with high demand. Holiday resorts to the ski center, the 45 mileage can be spent on the track. Yusuf Avci, General Manager of Dorukkaya Hotel, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, the ski resort hotels have completed their preparations before the half-term, said: lam As we do every year, we intend to spend a busy semester. Profit…
- Ergan Mountain Ski Center completes preparations for new season 18/09/2015 Ergan Mountain Ski Center completes preparations for the new season: Erzincan Governor Süleyman Kahraman examined the work at the Ergan Mountain Ski Center. Prepared for the winter season and designed to provide four-season Ergan Mountain information about the work of Governor Kahraman, thanks to those who contributed to the Erzincanlılar good wishes. The Governor Süleyman Kahraman was accompanied by Deputy Governor Fatih Kaya and the related institution superiors. With the ongoing improvement and repair work at Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Governor Suleyman Kahraman, who examined the preparations for the winter season, wrote a statement about the completion of the studies.
- Muşta Winter Tourism Preparations 09/11/2015 Muşta Winter Tourism Preparations: After the road works of Muş Special Provincial Administration, ski resort and Alparslan University, it started to reorganize the water channels of the ski center. With the resources sent by the Prime Ministry, the Muş Ski Center's environmental arrangement and the hot asphalt works of the Alparslan University road, the Special Provincial Administration of Muş, also launched a drainage project on the 50 meter of the ski resort. General Secretary of Special Provincial Administration Şeyhmus Yentür, who examined the works on site, was informed about the hot asphalt and 50 meter water canal drainage works in the ski center garden. Provincial Special Administration giving instructions to complete the work Çalış
- Sarıkamış preparations for ski season began 18/11/2015 The preparations for the ski season in Sarikamish started: The preparations for the new season were completed in the area of Cibiltepe Ski Resort in the Sarikamis district of Kars. Nurettin Yildirim, the owner of the business owner at Cibildepe Ski Center, told AA correspondent, that renovations and repair works at hotels and leveling works on the runways were completed. He said they wanted to start a full ski season with snowfall, "We have reviewed the last preparations in our hotels. Staff, ski instructors and other equipment are ready for the moment. There is a big demand for New Year's Eve, because we have started to make reservations from domestic and abroad Ski equipment salesman konu
- Ihlara Municipality Town Square - Ulubag Cable Car Project Preparations Started 12/02/2016 Ihlara Municipality Town Square - Ulubag Ropeway Project Prepared for the tender to be made with the BOT model The preparatory work was started on the tender for T Kasaba Meydanı - Ulubag Cable Car Construction T to be realized by Ihlara Municipality. According to the information received from the Yatınmlar Magazine; feasibility studies started by the municipality. Project details are discussed with various companies. The 2 ropeway construction, which will be about 10 km long, will cost $ 1 million. After the completion of the feasibility studies, he will get permission from the Board of Monuments. The tender is planned to be done with Build - Operate - Transfer (YDD) model. In addition to the Teleferik Project, the in
- Asphalt roadwork preparations in the army full throttle 06/02/2015 Asphalt road work preparations in the army full gas: 2014 million pounds 309 km asphalt road works initiated by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality by the tender of the tender in October 752 in October, are continuing at full speed. In the works carried out by the contractor firm uninterruptedly, the measurements of the 150 km road were completed in line with the project. In the remaining regions, the authorities stated that the measurement and project work was being carried out quickly and that the current measurements were checked by the control engineers. MATERIALS TESTED IN LABORATORY Samples are taken from the ground floors of the road and the necessary tests are carried out and the carrying capacity of the road is determined by DA
- Eurasia Rail 2013 Fair Preparations Full Road Continues 15/06/2012 07-09 The Eurasia Rail Fair, which will be held in March 2013, showed a growth of 2012 compared to 40. The only one in the field is the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, conferences and seminars with 3. IFM (Istanbul Expo Center) will also open its doors to sector professionals. This year, 21 will host 188 in 2013 40 and 3 will host 17.000 exhibitors. 250 more than the domestic and foreign companies are expected to participate in the fair already has reached% 80 occupancy rate. 2013 will be the third fair ünc
- German Railways Completed Winter Preparations 11/10/2012 It is reported that Deutsche Bahn (DB, German Railways) has completed the winter preparations for ice melting systems, rail crossing connections, heating devices, heaters and snow removal services, which spend double-digit million Euros. Rüdiger Grube, CEO of the DB, who gave an interview to the Berliner Zeitung newspaper, stated that most of the train stations and trains are dirty, they are angry at travel delays and the passengers are not well informed and they have a lot more to do in this area. Grube says that passengers receive letters and e-mails every day from one thousand to one thousand 3 thousand, and it is clear that passengers are particularly upset with the delays and the wrong information given, but most customers bin
- Eurasia Rail 2013 Fair Preparations Full Road Continues 13/12/2012 07-09 The Eurasia Rail Fair, which will be held in March 2013, showed a growth of 2012 compared to 40. The only one in the field is the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, conferences and seminars with 3. IFM (Istanbul Expo Center) will also open its doors to sector professionals. This year, 21 will host 188 in 2013 40 and 3 will host 17.000 exhibitors. 250 more than the domestic and foreign companies are expected to participate in the fair already has reached% 80 occupancy rate. 2013 will be the third fair ünc
- İZBAN Cumaovası Torbalı Tepeköy Signal Preparation 09/01/2013 The preparation works for the tender for the tender for the Tepeköy signaling line of the Torbalı Tepebaşı, under the scope of the öy Development of İzmir Commuter System Project çalış which will be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received from the Investments Journal, after the completion of the specification work and the necessary approvals, tender proposals will be made in February - March and the companies will be asked for proposals. After the publication of the announcement, the specifications of the tender can be obtained from the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Suburban and Rail System Investments Department in return for its price. The length of the signaling line planned to be constructed will be 32 kilometers long. Source: Investments
- The preparation of the tramway project of the terminal road of Bursan to be completed 02/04/2013 Bursan's terminal road will be done for the preparation of the tram project TERMINAL ROAD TO BE TENDED TO TRAMVAY Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe on the rail system line to be made on the Bursa-Yalova road, "Terminal line is being prepared. Next summer, our last article. We want to make the line up to the terminal as soon as possible, but we don't have a full decision when it will start. and var
- TCDD prepares for Transport Council 25/02/2013 TCDD made preparations for the Transport Council: 11. The Preparatory Meeting for the Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council was held at 22 February 2013 in the Conference Hall of the General Directorate of TCDD. Karaman: X The Council will speed up the process of becoming a global player in the Turkish railway sector. Leri Speaking at the opening ceremony of the meeting, representatives of railway sector components, academics and non-governmental organizations, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman said, ün Our Republic's 100. 14 was realized under the leadership of Minister of Foreign Affairs. When we do not have the Transportation Forum 10 not be pronounced in Turkey. Where would the xnumx't to Turkey, which konuşulmazk place in the world, 2023. After the Transportation Council, the 2023 targets sat on the agenda of our people, the official ur
- Harameyn High Speed Line infrastructure preparations completed 02/10/2013 Harameyn High Speed Railway infrastructure infrastructure preparations have been completed: In Mecca there are many projects related to train and public transportation. 'Harameyn High Speed Train' called the infrastructure infrastructure has been completed. Rails starting from Medina, pass through the region to reach Jeddah. From there he will go to Mecca station. Trial voyages are scheduled to start in the 2 month. There are also local train networks in Mecca to facilitate urban transportation. In this context, the 182 train network will be constructed. This network will be connected to the train line between Mina-Müzdelife and Arafat years ago at 2. At the same time the new train line, which costs about 26 billion dollars Yaklaşık
- Tender preparations for Kanal Istanbul started 10/11/2014 Tender preparations for Kanal Istanbul began: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that preparations for tenders for 'Kanal Istanbul' have started. The Channel Istanbul project, which was announced in 2011 and has been controversial until now, has been accelerated. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan recently announced that the tender process for the project will start soon. The international legal dimension of Kanal Istanbul project, in which the Black Sea and the Marmara will be connected by an artificial strait, is on the agenda again. So, do international agreements prevent the construction of Kanal Istanbul? What is the effect of Canal Istanbul on the Montreux Convention? Who determines the rules in the Channel? According to the news of Gülistan Alagöz from Hürriyet, İstanbul Bilgi University Faculty of Law H
- Preparation of the tender for Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project has been completed 08/01/2015 AYGM Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project Construction and installation of electromechanical systems, installation and commissioning works for engineering and consultancy services tender preparation has been completed. Preparation, Installation and Commissioning Works Engineering and Consultancy Services tender tender has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; a preliminary election announcement is expected in the coming days. 11 in 2015 for the project, which is set to cost 2.5 million TL Yatırım
- Havaray preparations begin 02/01/2016 Havaray preparations are under way: between Seyrantepe and Sarıyer Cendere Valley, which will carry passengers, will add value to the value of the region. 750 meter length and Sarıyer District Cendere Valley and Seyrantepe station to work between the Havaray line 1 / 5000-1 / 1000 scale of the zoning plan amendment proposal, including the proposal, was opened to vote in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council meeting. The said report was accepted by majority vote. ONLY TWO STATIONS Travel time between the Cendere Valley and Seyrantepe Station - Turk Telekom Arena Stadium route and 2 station consisting of 2,63 station travel time XNUMX minutes Ş