Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is signing a new project to prevent environmental pollution. Istanbul will be completed by filling the PET bottles into the automata. It will support the transformation of this akbil project how many pet bottles are filled to wonder how much. According to the IETT tariff, the Metrobus is 3,85 and the bus is 2,60 lira.
Especially in summer, the water consumption in pet bottles increases and the pet bottles thrown into the street are more prominent. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to launch an environmental service to prevent pet bottles from being thrown into the street. The companies that are made by ISBAK, one of the affiliates of the municipality, will ship to Istanbulkart in return for those who give pet bottles. When a pet bottle is recycled, it is not yet announced how much filling is to Istanbulkart.
Approximately 17 thousand tons of household waste is produced daily in Istanbul. 6 thousand tons of these wastes are processed in the waste collection and recycling centers of the Metropolitan Municipality and reintroduced to the economy.
The aim of the project is to create a recycling culture with the aim of collecting wastes with economic value through vending machines.
Source : www.sozcu.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- You fill yourself in Aytemiz Fuel, Pay Yourself Period! 30/01/2019 Aytemiz put into service the up self-service lar islands in 30 station, where the consumers who desire can fill their fuel and pay the price. Advantageous prices will be applied in self-service pumps, which allow consumers to carry out fuel consumption without delay and to make payments at the pump. The number of Aytemiz stations that will offer self-service is expected to pass 100 a month later. Aytemiz, which has made a difference by breaking the competition with its innovative and creative brand understanding in the sector, brought the most common rek self service anlayış fuel purchase service to its consumers by signing another first. A self-service service that allows consumers to fully fill their own vehicles self
- Turkcell subscribers to the Internet era in Istanbul Metro 07/07/2018 Turkcell General Manager Kaan Terzioğlu announced that Turkcell's services could be used via Turkcell's LTE infrastructure. In this way, Turkcell subscribers will be able to listen to the music on the Internet via the Internet, watch TV on TV, and read magazines and newspapers from the Dergilik application, and will also be able to chat with their friends via BiP. LTE network, which can be connected to Turkcell services, has been activated in metro lines. No announcements were made by Turkcell or other operators on whether or not mobile internet services would be available for use other than Turkcell services.
- Domestic steel period begins in automobile tires 21/04/2014 The domestic steel era begins in automobile tires: Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMİR) will produce imported steel tire steel in the steel and coil mill, which it has started to manufacture. KARDEMİR general manager Fadil Demirel said that Turkey's industrialization and development in parallel, said they wanted to produce needed goods can not do to anyone but themselves. In this context, Demirel explained that they rolled up their sleeves to build the mill not in Turkey, said: "When we started the construction of the rolling mill, the best in the world. Second to none in our country. 700 thousand ton capacity. Here low and high carbon, high alloy, bearing, vending machines, arc, welding, automotive, coil and high quality bar steels kaynak
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 02/07/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality begins the ropeway project that will also ease transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing a ropeway project that will facilitate transportation in the city and also affect tourism. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- Eskişehir ropeway begins 15/10/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the ropeway project which will ease the transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out the ropeway project which will have a positive effect on tourism in the city. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, in Eskişehir with the cable car project Yılmaz
- Mobile phone period begins in the subway 11/06/2012 As a result of the agreement to be realized with a French Telecom company in London, England, the broadband system will be placed in the metro stations and the passengers will be able to reach their e-mails in the subway and talk to their mobile phones. Kurul In the first stage, it is aimed to establish access with the links that the passengers cannot reach today, kurul said Ben Verwaayen, head of the French telecom company. Nowadays people can't use their iPads wherever they want. If a person wants to work with his iPad while he is traveling on the subway, we will do so. Sayesinde With the exception of e-mail access and mobile phone use, London Metro passengers can go wherever they want through their smartphones through a special network provided by the company.
- Bus route begins in Germany 07/07/2012 An arrangement from the 1935 in Germany's transport legislation prevents bus companies from operating in intercity transport. However, Federal Minister of Transport Peter Ramsauer plans to implement legislation to privatize bus lines until 2013. Research shows that bus companies will provide passengers with a cheap and eco-friendly travel opportunity, creating a serious alternative to the railway giant, Deutsche Bahn. German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer's arrangement to allow the privatization of intercity bus networks until the end of the year turned out to be implemented. Speaking to Bild Online, Ramsauer is responsible for intercity travels in Germany, in the United States of America Ram Greyhound '
- The money return period begins 17/08/2013 A money-back period begins on the scholarship: The 3-based promotion decision on the 15, which is received by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) a month ago, will be in effect since August, while at the same time commencement of a money-back application on journeys up to the 18 station. Citizens who will pay 5 in the boarding of Bursaray will get back their 1.75 penny if they pass their cards to the validators in the stations after their journey to the 5 station. Transportation Coordination Center 25 May 5'de his meeting, the full 2013 lira Bursaray price of 1.60 liraya, 1.75 lira the student price of the 1.10 pound decided to be removed. But one, two stops,
- Istanbul rail system period begins 29/09/2013 Istanbul rail system period begins: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Topbas, "Now the rail system begins the period. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said that they will present projects related to transportation-related metro lines, which is the most important problem of the city. New York, 800 around the Merto network transfer transfer Topbas, "2019 after the end of the work programmed at the end of the world after New York, the second city with the largest metro network will be Istanbul. This is not a dream. We have implemented the project step by step," he said. Everybody walking distance from the metro Herkes
- Ankarakart Period 1 in Ankara Starts in January 11/10/2013 Ankarakart Period in Ankara 1 Starts in January: Distribution of discounted Ankarakarts to be benefited by students and teachers in Başkent was started. Until the 31 December, students can have a fee without paying the band fee. After the Feast of Sacrifice, the application will start on Beşevler and Dikimevi Metro Stations. Students can have smart cards that can be owned by the teachers by paying the fee of the band. Students and teachers using discounted tickets, students in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Building and Metro distribution center İndirimli
- Uludağ Smart card era starts at the ropeway 28/06/2014 Uludag Smart card era starts at the ropeway: The smart card system developed by E-Kent is being renewed after the bus, minibus, ferry, light rail and metros in the city transportation, as well as the social facilities in the operation of the local administrations, the museum, the zoo, the planetarium and the parking facilities. It will also be used in Bursa Uludağ Cable Car. E-Kent, which provides infrastructure transformation with integrated city solutions in the cities it serves, and develops new revenue generating value-added business models for the management, added a new one to the channels where Smart Cards will be used. Complete integration of the smart card system, which will be used in the Bursa Ropeway system, has been completed. This card is included in the electronic fee collection system Bu
- Railway System Period starts in Izmit 19/12/2014 Railway System Period in İzmit: Beginning of the election period in Kocaeli, the work of the city tram was completed. Studies were announced to the public through a meeting. The works of the tram project, which came to the agenda during the 30 March elections in Kocaeli, were completed by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The studies were announced to the public today at a meeting held in Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce. Following the completion of the construction of the tram, which will be auctioned in January, it is planned to carry 16 million passengers if it is 5 millennial in the first place. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu made a presentation at the meeting and said sunum The biggest problem of the developing cities and the developing cities in the world is transportation. All the world Dün
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 16/10/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the ropeway project which will ease the transportation in the city and will also affect the tourism in the city. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing the ropeway project that will affect the transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- The bus period begins in Izmir 23/12/2015 The bus cycle starts in Izmir: ESHOT aims to add bicycle drivers in Izmir to the public transportation thanks to the installation installed in front of the buses. Easy to open and close two bicycles can be moved at the same time, the system will be expanded after the users' opinions and suggestions. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to take another important step in this area after the regulations which open the way for the passengers traveling on the subway and İZBAN trains. The General Directorate of ESHOT has designed a system where two bicycles can be carried at the same time. It is possible to use the transport system tried on different bicycle models and to carry the den
- ESHOTta solar energy period begins 18/09/2016 ESHOTta solar energy period begins: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT establishes solar power plant to produce the energy it will use in workshops and stops. The solar-paneled bus stops will also take you to the city center for a short time. strengthen the transportation fleet with environmentally friendly and economical bus also prepared to establish Turkey's first electric bus fleet ESHOT Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate-General, is launching a renewable energy revolution. ESHOT, which aims to save both carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy by taking advantage of solar energy in almost every area it operates, went out to the tender for hem Solar Power Plant Faaliyet. Accordingly, ESHOT ES
- Manisa Card Period Begins in Transportation 05/01/2017 Manisa Card Period starts in transportation: The electronic card period 5 is officially implemented as of January in the buses which are being worked on by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality for a while. In the 17 district of Manisa, all public transportation vehicles have the opportunity to transport more quickly with the personalized Manisa cards. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of the electronic card period in order to get the opportunity to reach more quickly, the official electronic card period is officially started throughout the province. With the help of personalized electronic cards, the citizens of Manisa receive the opportunity to get anywhere in the province. 5 As of January, the 17 district of Manisa will start the single-card era in transportation UM
- The Trambus Period Begins in Şanlıurfa 04/07/2017 Trambus Period starts in Şanlıurfa: The Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates transportation in Şanlıurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, increases the quality in public transportation with Trambüs. Speaking in the introduction program Trambus President Farmer: "This system is the most comfortable, accurate, economic, feasible, comfortable, environmentalist, historical textures do not harm and at the same time 270 person with a vehicle is a system that we preferred" in the conference hall in the GAPTEM Trambus introductory program Sanliurfa Metropolitan Mayor Azim Tuna, the governor of Sanliurfa, Halil Ozcan, Mehmet Ali Cevheri, Police Chief Veysel Tipioglu, District İlçe
- The commencement of commuting in tram 25/07/2017 Akçaray, which started to operate between Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Otogar-Seka Park in İzmit, has been carrying passengers free of charge since 2. 1 Starting from Tuesday Tuesday, the journey will start on the tram. 10 A MINISTRY OF IMMEDIATELY A transport to the Metropolitan Municipality of Park Park, the tram 15 runs every minute. 1 will move a tram in 10 every minute from August. If the schools will be opened in September, the frequency of voyages will be reduced to 6-10 minutes. NIGHT UP TO 24.00 Transportation Park officials announced that 1 will start at 07.00 in the morning, starting in August, and will end at 24.00 at night. 1 is on the tram from August UM
- Plus Money Period 15 in İZBAN Starts in February 09/02/2018 IZBAN, which is the biggest urban suburban system of our country with the length of the 136 kilometer, passes to the new system called em Arti Para ö on Thursday, 15 February. In the new application, passengers will be able to pay 25 to 2,86 and then pay the 136 TL. IZBAN, which runs 15 kilometers even from Aliaga to Selcuk at one end of Izmir, is moving into a new system called un Artı Para X on Thursday, February 25. UP TO 2,86 KILOMETER ONE XNUMX TL Plus Money System is made up of easy stages. In the first stage, the boarding pass for İZBAN boarding İlk
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Van 15/02/2018 The installation of intelligent stop and automatic card loading systems (Kiosk) by Van Metropolitan Municipality continues. Thanks to the system, citizens will be able to track bus times and automatically fill their cards. Van, electronic fee collection system 'Belvan Card' to implement the Metropolitan Municipality, smart stall and automatic card loading points for the sleeves rolled up. In the first place in the city in the first place 9 point is set up a smart stall, while the 7 point is called a kiosk smart card loading system is installed. Mr. Kemal Mescioğlu, Head of Transportation Department, who provided information about the study, stated that lar
- Urban Rail System Period Begins in Balıkesir 27/02/2018 Balıkesir is being rebuilt with hundreds of projects, most of which will start in 2018. Zekai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality who prepared many projects that will touch every sector from economy to trade, from health to farming, from 7 to 70, introduced the projects that will change the face of the city with a press conference held at Balkonuk Center. Being one of the most important cities of Marmara Region with its unique location, agricultural production capacity, energy resources and natural beauties, Balıkesir has taken a big development attack with hundreds of projects to be realized in 2018. Zekai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, told the press about the projects related to the subject. … Balıkesir is quite a geography “
- Payments As You Go On Bus In Izmir 27/03/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT, bölge Pay as you go X application in IZBAN starts on Monday, April 2 as a pilot region in Seferihisar. Thanks to the new application, the short distance journeyers will have made a leri more affordable yapan trip by taking back the cost of the distance they did not go. Citizens 2018 TL for the first 15 km. 2,50 will pay the dime if for every subsequent mile. Aiming to increase the attractiveness of public transport, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is moving to a new system on long-distance lines where the district tariff of ESHOT is implemented. At the first stage, passengers from Seferihisar-Üçkuyular Iskele line no. 10 will pay as much as eri
- Single Card Period Begins in Manisa 28/06/2018 Manisal, MASKİ General Directorate and MANULAŞ in cooperation with the city water transport and card transactions will now perform with a single card. The project, which is implemented in the central districts of Manisa, will be expanded throughout the province in the coming days. Manisa Water and Sewerage Administration (MASKI) General Directorate and Manisa Transportation Services Makina Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. (MANULAŞ) has taken another important step to make the services they offer to citizens quick and easy. As a result of the joint work of the two institutions, the counter card used in prepaid water meters and the Manisa Card used in urban transportation were combined. Citizens can now download from all payment points with one card lar
- The Diarkart Period Begins in Public Transport 10/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, in the public transport of municipalities 15 August 2018 finishes the cash payment period starting on Wednesday. In a statement from the Metropolitan Municipality, 15 warned citizens to buy Diyarkart free of charge before August to avoid being victimized. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation, which carries out various services for the citizens to benefit from public transportation in a high quality and safe manner, removes the cash money intake as of 15 August 2018 in the public transportation vehicles of the municipality. 1 million cards are sold free of charge before the sale of the paid Diarkartlarını Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens are not victims ücretli