President Aktas gave important clues about the ongoing works and new projects to be visited during the visit to Olay Medya and underlined that they will make significant investments in transportation.
Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş visited Olay Media and met with managers and columnists. In addition to ongoing studies, Aktaş gave important information about the planned works.
TROLEYBUS ON CITY HOSPITAL
We have 2 emergency transportation investments ahead of us. The first one is to launch the 20 million Euro signaling system, which will increase the number of passengers by increasing the number of passengers in Bursaray. The other one is Bursaray's new line of 60 million Euros, which will provide access to the City Hospital in Doğanköy.
80 million euros in total, in other words yesterday, around $ 615 million pounds need a source. We are planning 2 moves to cover this extremely high price. First, build-operate-transfer or revenue partnership model. The other is the realization of a trolleybus-style transportation system that will be the first in Bursa instead of the rail system which requires high cost in Doğanköy. Di
”T2 LINE SIGHTS CAN DELIGHT“
Desi I met the contractor of the T-2 Line in Istanbul Street. The company's intention is to complete the 80 of the business. We can go on a new supply tender. Moreover, it is not clear when tram construction will end. We are going to use the legal rights of the company officials as an excuse for the rise of exchange rate. The rise of exchange rate is a monthly development of 3-4. Despite this, we made improvements to the company's hand.
The currency fluctuation brought additional burden close to one billion liras. The Metropolitan Municipality Council will have important tenders today. 219 acres land suitable for public housing in Başköy, we expect a significant income from the land to be sold in Beşyol by revenue partnership method. At the end of this month, we will also sell 19 of 15, a percentage of our XNUMX shares at Zafer Plaza.
YA NEW SCAFFOLD TO BUDO ”
We can move the wharf of BUDO to the area filled as a parking lot. In this way, the traffic of Mudanya will breathe. Bu
Var We have a serious foreign exchange loan of 3,8 million Euros every three months. The reimbursement of this loan is twice as expensive as 10 months ago. I keep hoping about the currency.
Looking forward to a more positive picture in the coming period. For a healthier economy on behalf of the city, we will turn to sectors that will increase the input of foreign exchange.
I see the tourism sector as the indispensable part of Bursa in terms of providing foreign exchange with growth. Success in industry should be reflected in the tourism sector. We must get the share we deserve from the tourism cake. We need to bring the values to the world by emphasizing the introduction. Tanıtım
Source : www.olay.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Does Not Cut Speed 10/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas examined the completed road in Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President Aktas, 26 meter wide and 1200 meter-long road for industrial vehicles using a comfortable breath, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş, accompanied by the AK Party Nilüfer District Chairman Ufuk Ay, AK Party Nilüfer Mayor Candidate and regional industrialists visited Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President of the industrial zone road and Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone and the completion of the joint operation of the President indicating that Aktaş, breeding un
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Continue 26/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the city's 17 district with a more accessible city destination. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas said that they continue their activities in all districts of the city uninterruptedly. Within the scope of the transportation works carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in 17 district, asphalt pavement production was performed on the 650 meter long road at İsmetpaşa Street at the intersection of Züferbey and Orta neighborhoods of Mustafakemalpaşa District. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate teams in Gemlik County Umurbey and Kazimkarabekir neighborhoods, while lik
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Continue 28/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the 17 district without interruption as part of its efforts to achieve a more accessible and healthier city. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş stated that they continue their activities uninterruptedly in all districts of the city and the transportation of the districts by the Metropolitan Municipality in the districts further relaxes. Asphalt works were carried out in Beşevler District, Beşevler Street in Nilüfer District by teams of Transportation Department of Metropolitan Municipality. Hot asphalt work was completed in Beşevler Street between Karafatma and Hafize Hatun Mosque and road lines and plates were opened to road transportation. In Yıldırım District…
- Transportation Investments in Districts in Bursa 02/04/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in 17 district with the goal of more accessible city. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the Metropolitan Municipality by the investments made in the district further relaxes, he said. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department in the town of 17, he completed his hot asphalt works on the 700 meter street in the Hamitler Mahallesi Albayrak Street in Osmangazi District. The Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their work in the Göynükbelen neighborhood of Orhaneli, where they completed the production of asphalt pavement on the 2 km road and breathed transportation in the district.
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Does Not Cut Speed 18/04/2019 The works carried out by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the goal of a more accessible city, 17 continues at full speed in the district. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş said that they produce long term solutions for transportation in Bursa which is a city which distorts the memorization and reminded 'Transportation Master Plan'. Chairman Aktaş said that the activities to breathe in urban transport are going on in every corner of the city and said, içi Important steps have been taken in transportation with the smart junction practices we carried out in Bursa in the last 18 month. At the same time, the work carried out in the main arteries as well as the ongoing asphalt in the districts, tethals and maintenance repair activities as the Metropolitan Municipality in transportation gerek
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 investment program 28/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. Please click here for more information. http://www.yatirimlar.com/
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 investment program 30/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. The project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development to be included in the 2013 investment program, indicating that the tender can be announced in the first half of 2013 after the necessary approvals have been received. The length of Kurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway, which will be financed from own funds, was determined as 146 km. The realization of the project will contribute greatly to the economy of Siirt and the region. (SB) Source: Investments
- Governor Held, Investments on Highways Investigated 23/07/2014 Vali Tutulmaz, Highways Investments on the table: Siirt Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz under the presidency of the ongoing construction of the road within the organization of highways in the road with a broad evaluation was laid on the table. In addition to the Governor Tutulmaz meeting held in the meeting hall of the Governor, as well as the Regional Director of Highways 9, Şamil Gülen, highway authorities and Siirt 94. Branch Manager Umut Esat Güloğlu attended. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, who stated that the reason why the investments of highways could not be completed for a long time was due to strategic errors, argued that positive discrimination should be made to Siirt, who is the victim of highways investments. Governor's construction, the ongoing ongoing Siirt ring road, Siirt-Kurtalan between the 6 kilometers of the divided road T
- Bursa BB Kent Square - Sculpture Tramway Project approved by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments 03/05/2012 The projects prepared by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rail Systems on the ”City Square - Sculpture Tramway Tender Bel were approved by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preparation of the specification preparatory work is expected to be announced nowadays for the tender coming to the stage. They noted that bids will be received by the end of May or in June. Construction work is expected to be completed in 2013. After the publication of the advertisement, the documents can be obtained from the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa. The length of the line will be 6 kilometers. With the 13 stopover, the 12 wagon aims to transport a thousand people a day. Even trams to be used Durmazlar Makina Hatta
- Public Transportation Investments in Izmir 04/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality company Izmit Izmit, which will be purchased from Otokar, was signed with a ceremony. According to the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the protocol signing ceremony was held at the historic Gas Plant for the 100 bus, which İZULAŞ will purchase from Otokar. Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, in his speech at the protocol signing ceremony, the objectives of the transportation, such as metro, suburban and tramway rail system investments, such as the emphasis on electricity and sea transportation more intense use, he said. Kocaoğlu stated that they use a large part of the investment opportunities in this direction and they aim to carry the people of İzmir comfortably, fast and safely lar
- 2013 Billion Lira at the end of 28.4 11/01/2013 Istanbul's Transportation Investments 2013 Billion Dollar Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO) 28.4 First Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş and ITO President Murat Yalçıntaş attended to the first meeting of 2013. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas made speeches about Istanbul transportation. Topbas metrobus line exceeds the capacity to work here to relax, he said. "TRANSPORT IN THE 2013 BILLION LIRA WILL FIND AT THE END OF 28.4" Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said, "This year, 8 will enter the city as an investment of 1 billion liras.
- Prime Minister Erdogan talked about Transportation Investments in Edirne 09/12/2013 Prime Minister Erdoğan talked about the transportation investments in Edirne: Prime Minister Erdoğan said that Marmaray has reached the highest level of civilization, Beijing and London are connected and Ankara will be connected to Istanbul by high speed train. Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Eskisehir between high-speed trains running, indicating that Erdogan, a new tube passage from the south of Marmaray vehicles and the construction of the third bridge reminded me of the ongoing work. Erdogan, "Azmettik, we have achieved and achieved but all together. As long as you see us behind the National, as long as you give us this support, we will do more works," he said. The number of airports doubled and THY's most respected airlines in the world lad
- Minister Elvan talks about transportation investments 17/01/2014 Elvan Minister spoke about the investment in transport: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "xnumx'l flight center density in the year there will be Turkey's efforts" dedi.xnumx. Ambassadors' Conference in speaking Ministers Elvan, Turkey in Europe, Asia and noting that an important road links with the Middle East, "the United verified by the UN, according to the main traffic arteries 2020 thousand 6-kilometer highway is taking place in this context. Context of Trans-European North-South Motorway 9 thousand 361 kilometers of a network of road network within the scope of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation 6 thousand 970 kilometers to the highway, "he said.
- Transportation investments will fly Kağıthane 03/04/2015 Transportation investments will fly the Kağıthane: Following the new roads to relieve transportation, the metro line and the transportation center of Kağıthane Istanbul will become the center of transportation. Giant investments continue in Kağıthane, Istanbul's fast-changing district. Following the new roads and asphalting works to ease transportation in the district, it becomes the transportation hub of Kağıthane İstanbul with the Metro line. The works of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, which will pass through Çağlayan, Kağıthane Merkez and Nurtepe, continue at full speed. Metro line to be completed in 2017 with the traffic problem will be solved to a great extent Kağıthane said. 'KAĞITHANE CENTER DISTRICT OF ISTANBUL' that Kağıthane has a very important point in the transportation network of Istanbul '
- Istanbul's transport investments will exceed 90 billion pounds 30/01/2016 Istanbul's transport investments will exceed 90 billion pounds: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Public-private cooperation with the completion of the ongoing projects in Istanbul, our investment will exceed 90 billion pounds," he said. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul, found that the investment for each stating that the equivalent, "public-private cooperation with the completion of the ongoing projects will make investment in Istanbul will exceed 90 billion pounds," he said. Yildirim, who evaluated the investments made by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications to Istanbul, said that they have implemented one of the world's largest projects to solve the transportation problem of Istanbul. Lightning, today Yıldırım
- The lion's share in transport investments on the railway after the highway 09/04/2016 According to the 2016 Year Investment Program, the highest amount of transportation sector investments was allocated to the highway with 7 billion 817 million 156 thousand liras. 7 175 2 90 246 2016 19 872 982 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX the transport sector ranked first. When the distribution of the investments in the transportation sector is examined, the ü
- Transportation investments in Izmir stimulated housing sector 27/05/2016 Transportation investments in Izmir have stimulated the housing sector: The Izmir real estate market, 2015, which has been negatively affected by the election process and political uncertainty in the summer of 2016, is hopeful for the summer. Turkey in the wake of falling sales charts throughout the spring 2016 greeted former Minister of Maritime Transport and Communications Binali and İzmir deputy prime minister to come with the AK Party Deputy Chairman Yildirim positive by the leading names in the sector in Izmir. Representatives of the sector in Izmir, depending on the past years experience in June, July and August increase in home sales, he said. With the closure of the schools and the start of tourism, there are mobilities in the region.
- Egypt's Single Railway and Transportation Fair to Link Africa and Middle East with Giant Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show 11-13 October 2017 25/02/2017 Egypt's only rail and transportation fair to link Africa and the Middle East with Middle Eastern Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, where the Middle East and Africa meet the region's railway industry is important it brings together a capacity to provide a transport network and this capacity has been proven in recent investments in Egypt. 11-13 The Middle East & Africa Rail Show, which will be organized by Expotim and Pyramids Fair Organization in Cairo, Egypt, will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transportation and will be held at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies.
- Coşkunyürek, Turkey's transportation investments 340 billion has been spent 09/05/2017 Coşkunyürek, Turkey wasted 340 to transport investment billion: Transport, Shipping and Communications Deputy Minister Yuksel Coşkunyürek Turkey to 4 hour flight distance from stating 1,5 billion people is found, rail, road and in a serious corridors for the airline said that Turkey's transportation investments to 340 billion spent . Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yuksel Coşkunyürek, Mimar Sinan Isparta Engineers Union Representation in the program organized by the hotel's conference room "2023 Turkey Vision and Transportation Solutions" made a speech. Coşkunyürek said, Böyle The gross national product in this geography is 35 trillion dollars. The volume of trade is 7 trillion.
- Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' 26/05/2017 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' Received: Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' gave. The award was presented to the Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Enver Yılmaz by Erol Yanar, the Head of Strategy Development Department of the Ministry of Transportation. Mayor Yılmaz visited the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments was awarded. 18 for years, the Turkish transport industry under the same roof, which brings together the award under the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, the Ministry of Transport, Strategy Development Department and Intelligent Transportation bir
- Transportation investments in Istanbul continue unabated 26/10/2017 Transportation investments, which will relax the augmentation of traffic and breathe into Istanbul, continue at full speed. It is aimed to solve the traffic problem that has not been found for many years with the transportation investments in Mega City Istanbul. In this context, new projects are being implemented. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) connects Istanbul's districts with rail systems with the metro projects launched by the slogan 'Metro to Everywhere'. TRANSPORTATION TRANSPORTATION LASTING CONTINUES Istanbul's traffic problem, which has been solved with some projects such as Marmaray, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and metro investments in recent years, is continuing and U
- Increased Public Investments in Transportation 18/12/2017 Turkey, will spend the next year 85 billion pounds of public investment. Turkey began to realize huge projects in the last ten years. Among the projects implemented are the Eurasian Tunnel, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Marmaray. The ongoing projects include Istanbul's suburban lines, the Grand Istanbul Tunnel and the Third Airport. In Turkey, constantly increasing the money spent on public investments. Accordingly, last year the share of investments increased by ten percent. The share of public investments in this year is seventy-seven billion six hundred million liras Bu
- Mersin Metropolitan Transportation is underway 03/01/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin continues to attack on transportation. 30 new bus taken to be used in the busiest lines of Mersin is counting the days to be served to the residents of Mersin. Metropolitan Municipality, which is the architect of the transformation in transportation, continues its works in order to provide a peaceful and comfortable transportation to the citizens of Mersin. Recently 3. Metropolitan Municipality, which started the construction of the multi-story intersection project, works with the motto of transformation in transportation, without stopping to solve the problems of the citizens. Metropolitan is reinforcing the need for citizens to avoid problems in urban traffic, to reduce the burden of crowded bus lines and to minimize waiting times for citizens ehir
- Mayor Çelik Launches Transportation Investments in Kayseri 22/03/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik introduced the public and public transport investments to the press and the public. Expressing that they plan the transportation of the next 50 year, Mayor Çelik gave information about the rail system lines, storey intersections and alternative roads to be constructed and made in line with this planning. The first stop of the visual briefing about the transportation projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik was the Melikgazi Katlı Crossroad at Mustafa Kemal Paşa Boulevard. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that they planned to open the bridge to the traffic at the weekend and said ı In a short time we have implemented a project worthy of aesthetics and city. We started the winter season, Kış