This year, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is launching a new project within the framework of ç Smart Urbanism ”concept. In the 2018-2019 school year, the parents will be able to learn the service fees, the service and the driver's inquiry over the internet.
The 17.09.2018: 06 - 00: 14 will be free of charge for public transport (including Ticket Integration) on the 00 date of the school day.
Given by IMM; School service vehicles and drivers will not be able to transport schools without the use of the itinerary and use of public transport. Documents will be completed until the schools open.
Within the scope of the measures to be taken due to the 2018-2019 Education Year of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 1. Regional Directorate, Provincial Directorate of National Education, Provincial Security Directorate, Provincial Gendarmerie Command, İSPARK Inc., City Lines Inc. , İDO Inc., Istanbul Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and Istanbul Chamber of Service Vehicles with the participation of the meeting plan to be implemented in AKOM was prepared.
In 2018 - 2019 Education Year in Istanbul, 2.714.030 student, 151.604 teacher will be the course head. In this school year, 18.000 school students will be transported by 300 school.
With a new application implemented by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for the first time in the year, the parents, https://tuhim.ibb.gov.tr/ learn all about the services and service transportation fees. With the 'REGISTERED SHOCKER INQUIRY ebil, the driver will be able to find out if the driver is registered in the system. If the driver is registered in the system; The phrase Yap Service is suitable for driving in transport of will appear on the screen.
REGISTERED SERVICE TOOL INQUIRY the service of the vehicle with which it is registered to the name of the person or company is registered and if the service is appropriate to do. If the vehicle is registered in the system; The name c Service-Free ”will appear on the screen with the name of the company / carrier.
SCHOOL SERVICE FEE CALCULATION After selecting the school type, the starting and ending points will be marked on the map and the school service fees will be calculated by the UKOME. In case the school type is selected as X pre-school, primary school and secondary school edilerek, wages will be automatically added to the fee by 35 personnel.
A series of measures were also taken in the meetings held at the AKOM with the representatives of the relevant institutions.
- School service vehicles will be able to use school gardens during student loading-unloading and parking.
- In the vicinity of the school, students will get off the vehicles and enter the school building.
- Service addresses of the students who will use the service and contact information will be provided in the service drivers and announced to the parents.
- Information about the school addresses, telephone numbers, student capacities and school principals will be sent to the Provincial Gendarmerie Command, Provincial Security Directorate and IMM Directorate of Municipal Police.
IETT and Metro Istanbul Total Capacity Increases
- In addition to the existing 4.840 bus and 453 metrobus by IETT, there will be 349 bus and 90 metrobus.
- On the day the schools are opened, it is aimed that the 5.397 private vehicle will be withdrawn from the traffic and 596.083 passenger will be directed to public transportation systems with the additional 894.124 additional voyage to be realized by Metro İstanbul and IETT.
- There are parking lots belonging to 119 pcs İSPARK AŞ in the school environment.
- Full day free parking space will be provided to school service vehicles on the day the schools are opened.
Apart from the field personnel of the Istanbul Police Department, the personnel working in the office will be supported, and 83 motorcycle and 156 police crews will work.
- Material damage to the road on the road will be interfered with the 189 units hammer within the Provincial Police Department.
- In order to ensure the flow of traffic, 47 police will be deployed together with 475 pedestrian staff at school circles and critical points.
- The Mobile School Teams will be able to respond to all kinds of security problems that may occur in and around the school by intervening in the fastest way and solve the problem on the spot.
In the central arteries and school circles, traffic routing will be conducted in coordination with the municipal police and the parking lots will be prevented.
- IDO and service rooms will coordinate the school shuttle vehicles with the IDO car ferries.
- On the day the schools are opened, the staff of the District Police Departments will also assist in the provision of traffic.
In order to fulfill the traffic, security and public order services in the regions within the jurisdiction of the Provincial Gendarmerie Command, Gendarmerie Traffic will take measures with the help of adequate numbers and personnel in the front and near the schools, as well as the security intervention, crime prevention and research patrols.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Directorate
- For applications, IMM White Table will coordinate by organizing organizations with related institutions and organizations.
- Brochures prepared by the Directorate of Public Transportation will be distributed by 153 Beyaz Masa and parents will be informed.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Directorate,
- 'BEN SENSITIVE DRIVER' signs will be hung for 1 week on signal poles.
- Signalization, urban traffic cameras and lane lines will be completed at the places deemed necessary before the beginning of the education period.
- Istanbul traffic from the urban cameras will be monitored and the blocked arteries will be reported to the relevant units and resolved immediately.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department
- Provincial Police Department, the Provincial Gendarmerie Command and District Municipal Teams will form the program of the joint work and 2018-2019 in the academic year between the 1000 pieces of police officers will actively work in schools with 215 staff.
- The locations and contact details of the tractors to assist the safety teams in the accidents that may occur during the opening of the schools will be transferred to the relevant units.
- 12 will work in coordination with the attractive Provincial Traffic Directorate.
- In the morning and in the evening after the opening of the schools and in the morning and in the evening, a sufficient number of municipal police officers will be assigned in the school circles and will conduct coordinated traffic supervision with the district police and police officers.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Road Maintenance and Infrastructure Coordination Department and Transport and Infrastructure Department 1. Regional Directorate
- There will be no work on the construction site during the week. All issues that will prevent traffic will be eliminated and the works will be started gradually.
- Existing studies will be completed before the opening day of the school. It will be ensured that the strip-reducing or traffic-blocking apparatus placed during the operations will be recovered.
- Essential studies will be continued in the night shift. (22: 00-05 to 00)
- İSKİ, İGDAŞ, AYEDAŞ, TÜRK TELEKOM, BEDAŞ etc. who have been working on infrastructure works. the institutions will be contacted in advance and the work will be completed until the opening week of the academic year.
- During the first 2 school day, school service vehicles will be used primarily by car ferries.
- On the day the schools are opened, full-day free parking space will be provided to school service vehicles.
Istanbul Chamber of Commerce - Ist. Umum Service Tools Shop
- They shall provide necessary information for the vehicles, drivers and guide personnel to work in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- The address and contact information of the students who use the service at least one week before the beginning of the academic year will be obtained from the school principals and the routes will be determined.
- 'ALO 153' will be posted to the service vehicles for the public to complain when necessary.