The construction of the Darüsselam - Morogoro Railway Project, which was undertaken by Yapı Merkezi, was another great success.
First Rail Raiding Ceremony held with the arrival of the first rails, Tanzania Minister of Transport Mr. Isack Kamwelwe, Tanzania Minister of Transport Atashasta Nditie, Government SözcüSuhassan Abbas, TRC General Manager Masanja Kadogosa, TRC Project Manager Maizo Mgedzi and Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Kemal Artüz led the team with an enthusiastic ceremony.
In a statement to the press, the minister reiterated that he was very satisfied and happy with the progress of the Darussalam - Morogoro Railway Construction, expecting that the developments will continue in the same way and that the project will be completed in the expected time.
TRC General Manager Mr. Masanja stated that the Minister has participated in what he said and that TRC and Yapı Merkezi are in very good cooperation, they have good coordination and are very happy about this.
The ceremony ended with a tour of the delegation factory.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The foundation of the Darogalam - Morogoro Railway Project was laid in Tanzania 01/05/2017 The construction of the Darogalam - Morogoro Railway Project in Tanzania was laid: Yapı Merkezi is building the fastest railway line in East Africa. Approximately 1.1 billion dollars Tanzania Dar es Salaam - Morogoro Railway Project was laid. The 1.224 km project, the first segment of the 205 km line, is the most critical part of the line. When the 5 part is completed, it will connect Uganda, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Tanzania and at the same time open East Africa to the Indian Ocean. The groundbreaking ceremony was held in Dar es Salaamam Pugu. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli, Tanzania Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications Maker ...
- Test Drive on Darussalam Morogoro Railway 08/07/2019 In the DSM (Darussalam Morogoro) SGR project in the United Republic of Tanzania, the first test drive was held on 06.07.2019 with the participation of Tanzanian Transport Minister Isack A. Kamwelwe, TRC Director General Masanja Kadogosa and Korail DSM Project Manager Jong Hoon Cho. The delegation was welcomed by Erdem Arıoğlu, Vice Chairman of Yapı Merkezi, Abdullah Kılıç, DSM Project Manager, and project team at Soga Station of DSM Project. Erdem Arıoğlu, Masanja Kadogosa and Isack A. Kamwelwe made speeches before the test drive. Erdem Arıoğlu, in his speech, emphasized the importance of the line for Tanzania, and said that hatt
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Project's First Rail Run This Week 24/03/2018 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project's First Rail Stage, 25 March 2018 will be held on Sunday at 10.30 with the participation of Ahmet ARSLAN, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications at YHT construction site in Yerköy (Yozgat). Successfully operated between Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya-İstanbul, 7 has traveled over 33 with high speed trains serving 38 of 1.213 province and our country's population. The construction of XNUMX km High Speed railroad, as well as the construction of Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir High Speed rail lines continues. It is one of the important axes of the railway corridor that connects Asia with Asia on the Silk Road route Küçük
- Laws and Regulations on the Liberation of Railway Transport and the New Structure of Railway Transportation Training 04/01/2016 Trainings and Laws on the Transportation of Railway Transport and New Structure of Railway Transportation Trained: Training on ılığı Railway Structure and Trainings on Railway Transportation and New Structure of Railway Transportation Yönetici, organized by the Association of Railway Transportation, on “Railway Administrators and Management Trainees Kanun, 28 It was held in Istanbul. The training on ın Law and Regulations on Railway Transportation and the New Structure of Railway Transportation mas was attended by a large number of DTD members and other sector companies. In the seminar programs, the participants gain cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional level of the components forming the railway ılar
- First Rail Butt Welding was Made in Dar Es Salaam-Morogoro Railway Project 16/04/2019 Building Center Dar Es Salaam - Morogoro (DSM) project, which has a great importance in superstructure works, started with 14 53 635 in April. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Labor, Transportation and Communications Isack Kamwelwe, TRC Infrastructure Director Felix Nlalio, TRC General Manager Masanja Kadogosa, TRC Project Manager Machibya Masanja, Korail JV Project Manager Chedi Masambaji, Yapı Merkezi Vice Chairman Erdem Arıoğlu, Yapı Merkezi Country Office Director Fuat Kemal Uzun, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Abdullah Kılıç, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Asst. Giray Fabric, Building Center Project Gir
- BTK Railway Project with a dream, a date has taken place 28/09/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in a test drive in the direction of Tbilisi-Kars as part of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project. The Turkish delegation accompanied Georgian Minister of Economic and Sustainable Development Giorgi Gakharia and Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijani Railways Administration. Arslan, who answered the questions of journalists in the train, said that this project which is carried out by the three countries around the world is very important for the development of economic and human relations. Arslan, referring to the feasibility studies of the project, "a train departing from Baku seamlessly Tbilisi from Kars to go to accompany in the test means. 19 in July we made a piece by piece"
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012 The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own handles for the project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012
The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş