A train crash occurred in the Iowa state of the United States. The 38 wagon entered the freight train on the track.
In the US state of Iowa the freight train derailed as it crossed the river bridge. The 38 wagon of the freight train carrying industrial sand and soybean oil entered. A large number of wagons were thrown into the river.
There was no loss of life on the freight train that set off for Nebraska and derailed on the Floyd River.
An investigation into the accident was initiated.
Source : I www.trthaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The derailment train in the US has destroyed the town! 03/08/2017 In a small town in the US, the derailment train led to the evacuation of the town. Some of the wagons had fire due to the dangerous substance. Hyndman, a small town in the US state of Pennsylvania, derailed in the town. In some wagons, the train carrying dangerous goods led to fire, toppling the houses. Fire crews are still trying to put out the fire in some of the wagons. The townspeople are forced to leave their homes and it is not clear when they will return. It is not known what caused the train to overturn. There was no loss of life by chance. Olay
- US passenger train derails 19/12/2017 It was reported that a high-speed passenger train derailed in Washington, USA. Near the city of Tacoma in Washington state, the city of Seattle derailed the high-speed Amtrak train about 64 kilometers south. At least one 6 was killed due to the accident, the 4 was heavily injured by 77. Amtrak said in the statement, 78 passengers and 5 passengers on the train during the accident said. It was seen that some of the train's wagons fell off the bridge and the highway was closed to traffic. Parts of the train falling on the bridge damage the vehicles on the highway, some of the wounded vehicles are on the highway said. The Pierce Regional Sheriff said in a statement, açık
- 6 railcar from derelict PKK 06/10/2016 6 wagon derailed on the railroad train from the PKK: The freight train carrying the Elazığ-Tatvan expedition was exploded by PKK terrorists on the runway between Bingol and Solhan. 6 wagon derailed after the explosion, road was closed to traffic TCDD's 53014 freight train departing from Elazığ-Tatvan route, at the time 15.00 ranks between the Solhan district of Bingöl and the Zengök station of Muş. hand-made explosives were detonated. With the explosion, the 6 railcar derailed. While the Elazığ-Tatvan railway road was closed to traffic due to the explosion, nedeniyle
- Freight Train Off the Rail Line 30/01/2014 Freight Train Off-Rail Rail Line In Adanada Railroad Transportation Closed: Due to the derailment of the freight train near the Karaisalı District of Adana, the railway has closed. Due to the derailment of the freight train near the Karaisalı District of Adana, the railway has closed. 600 passengers on passenger trains on the same railway, Pozanti Railway Station was sent to Adana with various vehicles. At the 13.00 ranks, a wagon of the freight train, which is on the Pozantı-Yenice railway line, was derailed in Bucak Village of Karaisalı District. No one was killed or wounded in the incident. While the container on the side of the car was tilted, the railway line was closed for transportation. V
- Freight train derailed in Kars 29/07/2014 In Kars, the freight train derailed: in the Sarıkamış district, the 3 wagon, which derailed the freight train, was overthrown. According to information received, the 3 wagon of the freight train from Erzurum to Kars has been derailed in Acısu location for an undetermined reason. Damage caused by the tipping of the 3 wagon with lime and iron. Erzurum-Kars railway line due to the accident was closed. The work has been started to reopen the path. Meanwhile, Ankara-Kars voyage between the Eastern Express due to accident in Erzurum, the passengers were moved to Kars learned that the bus.
- Coal train load train derailed 22/12/2014 The coal-carrying freight train derailed: Two cars of the freight train carrying the coal from the Divriği District of Sivas to the Askale District of Erzurum were derailed. While the accident was not injured, the train stops stopped. The event occurred at 01.30 ranks in the province of İliç, Erzincan, near Bağıştaş Station. Two wagons of the 45326 waggle 12, which was under the control of the engineer İlyas Aslan from the Divriği District of Sivas Province, carried the coal to the village of Aşkale in Eruzurm. When the train stops between Erzurum and Erzincan stopped because of the accident, the work was started to open the road again. On the other hand, the number of passengers of the Eastern Express is announced in the number İstanbul
- Freight train derailed in Düziçi (Video) 01/01/2016 Freight train derailed in Düziçi: In the Düziçi district of Osmaniye, the 4 wagon of the empty freight train was derailed and derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Accident, at the time of the 20.00 ranks of the district of Akcakoyunlu Village Railway Station Suspended Bridge took place yesterday. The 63059 wagon freight train operated by the State Railways' 49 Expeditionary Engineer Harun Kuşçu was on the sidelines when the 24 wagon derailed from the 4 wagon as a result of the failure in its wagons while it was in the direction of İslahiye Fevzi Pasha towards the İskenderun District of Hatay. 24 empty wagon Mamure station with robust post 21 wagon…
- Freight train derailed in Sivas 11/01/2016 In Sivas, the freight train derailed. Due to the derailment of the 3 wagon of the freight train in the Kangal district of Sivas, transportation is not possible on the Sivas-Malatya railway line. According to information received, the first 43303 wagons of the 3 freight train carrying the iron from the Divriği district of Sivas to Malatya, derailed in Kalkım village position for the undetermined reason. Damage to the wagons occurred due to the accident, Sivas-Malatya railway line closed for transportation. Work started to reopen
- Freight train derailed in Zonguldak 19/02/2016 freight train derailed in Zonguldak: Zonguldak coal in Turkey, the institution of a freight train derailed. Officers from the scene began to rescue the train station in Zonguldak mobilized teams for derailment freight train. But the accident was not feared. According to information obtained, one of the railroad cars on the station stood out of the rail car. 112 medical teams and police teams moved to the scene after the accident. Fortunately killed or injured in the accident, while carrying out, it was learned that the freight train belongs to Turkey Coal Institution. TTK teams from the scene to the rescue team launched work. Safety teams in the environment Emniyet
- Freight Train Exits the Track in Yozgat 05/08/2016 Yozgat freight train derailed from the track: Yozgat Yerköy district of the empty fuel tank carrying the train 7 wagon as a result of the overthrow Yerköy-Ankara railway transportation closed. According to information obtained, Yerköy district of Sekili Village, Yerköy, empty fuel oil wagons to take and Kirikkale 13 bin 364 19 7 wagon train 21 from the maneuver of the maneuver was taken over the derailment. As a result of the overturning of the wagons, the XNUMX electric pole and train tracks of the railways were damaged. After the accident, the gendarmerie and State Railways teams launched work at the scene. Due to the accident, the Yerköy-Ankara railway closed for transportation. After repairing the damaged rails of the railway un