The cable car project for Uzungol, which is located in Çaykara district of Trabzon and visited by thousands of local and foreign tourists every year, was prepared.
This situation also raised the claims that the project was canceled due to the objections of some citizens. Authorities, the project has not been canceled and announced that the field tender will be implemented.
The details of the study were not disclosed due to expropriation. Mayor of Çaykara Hanefi Tok, i The statements about the cancellation are completely wrong. Trying to be manipulated. It is possible for Uzungöl to be able to serve for winter tourism by cable car. Uz
On the other hand, tourists from the region, too late for the cable car to express the Uzungol from above, saying that it would be a completely different feeling, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Başkentray Tender Revoked by GCC 01/12/2013 The revocation of Başkentray's tender by the JCC returned from court: 25 was proclaimed in April 2012 by the General Directorate of TCDD but the 15 was rebuilt in May by the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) including the reconstruction of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines canceled on 15 May A new tender was planned for the Başkentray Project in December. However, the cancellation of the aforementioned tender is contrary to public procurement legislation. Tic. and San. Ltd. -Seza İnş. Singing. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. Partner of Business Partnership Av. In the case filed by Mustafa KARAMAN, on the date of 2013 of the Ankara Regional Administrative Court Mustafa
- Cancellation of 5 Lira Card Fee Paid for Ankarakart 06/01/2016 Cancellation of the 5 Lira Card Fee Requested for Ankarakart: The CHP Ankara deputy Murat Eymir applied to the Arbitration Committee of the Çankaya District Governor's Office for the cancellation of the 5 TL card price paid for ANKARAKART. Eymir said, mal Selling a good or service is not conditional upon selling any other goods or services. If you get on the bus to Ankara to get enough tickets to use the bus, the price, the price, the price is enough to have paid. Ot He said. CHP Ankara deputy Murat Eymir applied to the Arbitration Committee of the Çankaya District Governor's Office for cancellation of the 5 TL card price paid for ANKARAKART and then made a press statement. Eymir from ANKARAKART E
- Izmir Bay Transition 19/10/2018 Izmir Bay Transition Project against the environment and professional organizations and citizens' lawsuit was opened. According to the expert reports, the decision to stop the execution of the process was opened against the Izmir Gulf Transition Project. In the hearing of the case today, the environment and professional organizations demanded the cancellation of the project's damage to both nature and urban culture. The court's decision to wait. The case was opened by EGEÇEP, TMMOB, Doğa Derneği and 85 citizens against the İzmir Gulf Transition Project in the AKP's local election declaration. Izmir Regional Court of Justice's case in the trial room in the case of damage to the Gulf of Izmir Ad
- 'Uzungöl Cable Car' will change the fate of Uzungöl 17/10/2017 Fettahoğlu The hotel owner owner, Sükrü Fettahoğlu, puts an important mission into the ropeway project he will lay the groundwork for in the fall. Uzungol Ropeway Project Fettahoglu, which loads an important mission, said that the Uzungol cable car will change the destiny of Uzungol'un. “I have one ideal now. Fettahoğlu said, yaşayan Those who live in Uzungöl will be more happy and our region will earn more. Öl Şükrü Fettahoğlu, a tourism businessman, stated that they plan to train the Uzungöl Cable Car Project to the Ramadan Feast of 2018 and said, ung In the 2013, the cable car company Turizm
- Uzungol-Karester Hill Telefer Project was Tender 28/12/2018 After the Teleferik Project, which was started by the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu and started to be built, the tender of the Teleferic Project was planned by the Çaykara Municipality on the Uzungöl-Karester Hill line. KIRTUR Tourism entered the tender as a single company, 1 million 500 thousand TL annual rent amount offered a turnover share of 11 was launched by the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu and then started the construction of the Telefer. done. KIRTUR Tourism entered into a tender firm, 1 million 500 thousand TL annual rent amount of 11 offered a turnover share. Çaykara Municipality ara
- TCDD Claims 20 Thousand Losses in Level Crossing Closed by Activists 01/10/2015 TCDD Claims that the TCDD has Damaged 20 Thousand in Level Crossing: It is claimed that TCDD has lost 20 thousand pounds in Eskişehir due to the closure of the level crossing. In Eskişehir, 22-year-old Ahmet Atakan in Hatay was taken to the level of 4 for protesting his death at the protests, while 8 hours were sitting and he was interrogated by the High Speed Train (YHT) and the 110 defendant was tried for 92. The crowd gathered at 10 September 2013 in front of Espark Shopping Center in Eskibağlar District University Street and chanted slogans for Ahmet Atakan who lost his life in Hatay. With the crowded University Street and Cengiz Topel Street Kalabalık
- Konak Tramway Project will completely break the connection with the sea 07/01/2014 Konak Tramway Project will completely break the connection with the sea: Chamber of Architects Izmir Branch Topless Hasan, the city's connection with the sea is still cut with the 6 striped boulevard, to be added to the tram line said they did not find the right. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality prepared to implement and announced that the 26 February tender will be the tender of the Fahrettin Altay-Konak-Halkapınar tram line route to the section of Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard Izmir Chamber of Architects came to react. The connection of the city with the sea is still cut off by the 6 lane boulevard, and the tram line will not be added to the addition of the Chamber of Architects Izmir Branch President Hasan deniz
- Completely started work for the production of domestic High Speed Train 03/09/2012 Before the dream of Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan's 100 domestic car, he began the work for the production of completely domestic High Speed Train (YHT). TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 2023 annually 10 annually in the process of all parts of the domestic train set announced that they aim to create. Turkish State Railways (TCDD), Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan before the 100 percent of the domestic automobile dream, a purely domestic High Speed Train (YHT) was putting plaster to produce. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 2023 annually 10 annually in the process of all parts of the domestic train set announced that they aim to create. 2009 is the world's first Yüksek
- Kadir Topbaş: We built the metro in Istanbul with our own resources 19/11/2012 Topbaş, ın I really believe that you have experienced the difference between the Kartal metro and the tram in Izmir. There is no government support, and as the mayor of the city, we received a loan of 1.5 billion euros with the signature of the president, my raise and the authority given by our parliament without receiving any treasury guarantee. We have received a long-term loan. We did it. The people of İzmir come and enjoy our metroma. They'il see the difference. We are ready to share information Bilgi. CHP's continuous policy of scratching Topbaş said tü It is not politics by slandering someone. If you want to be in power in Turkey and the CHP Istanbul should endear himself before the public, "he said ACCOUNT IN THE MIDDLE Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir ...
- TCDD must be withdrawn from the railway management 15/03/2013 TCDD should be completely withdrawn from the railroad management With the new law, TCDD is divided into two as the operator of the infrastructure and the train operator. TCDD Transportation Co. is established. However, according to TOFED President Mehmet Erdoğan and Ulusoy General Manager Mustafa Yıldırım, TCDD should be withdrawn completely by the company. Emphasizing that the legislation should be regulated well, Erdoğan underlined that TCDD should not do business by saying T It is difficult to compete in a state where there is a state Mev. Yildirim said, "The railway is liberalizing but still the state is in the business. Source: www.dunya.com