The new logo of Metro Istanbul, which is criticized for the similarity of the logo of the Sofia metro, has been used. With the logo, Istanbul Metro signs will also change. This change will cost 6 million TL.
In the 2016, the new 'metro' logo introduced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was criticized for being quoted in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. Not used by the former Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the new logo was used by Mevlüt Uysal.
This logo was also used on the congratulations of the Feast of Sacrifice, which is alleged to be the subject of criticism and allegedly cost 9 million pounds. With the new logo, metro signs and totems in Istanbul will be renewed with the new logo.
TOTAL 7 THOUSANDS OF 396 CHANGES
After Kadir Topbaş's resignation, Mevlüt Uysal from Başakşehir Municipality came to the seat and sat down in September. In December, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Facilities Maintenance and Repair Directorate went to tender for totems and signs. The tender was signed in January with the title of 'purchase of signage, totem and steering panels for municipal buildings and public buildings throughout Istanbul'. The winning company will change the total 7 bin 396 signage from totems to aluminum routing signs to be used in Istanbul.
SözcüAccording to the news of Bora Erdin, the total cost of this tender was 5 million 430 thousand pounds.
THE SAME WITH SOFIA METRO
The name of Istanbul Metro was changed two years ago and 'Metro İstanbul' was built. However, the logo of Metro Istanbul has also changed. However, the new logo was originally found not to be original. The revamped logo of Metro Istanbul on 2016 has been shown to be quoted from Sofia Metro. The old logo continued to be used in the new lines opened in two years. Metro Istanbul, which operates the existing tram, metro, light metro, funicular and ropeway lines in Istanbul, has been using this name only for its corporate identity since Metro Istanbul 2016.
Source : www.sozcu.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Signs on the Road Route in Didim Dismantled 09/07/2014 Signs on the Road Route in Didim Dismantled: Didim Mayor A. Deniz Atabay stated that the billboards and signboards creating image pollution on the highway started to be dismantled. Didim Municipal teams to prevent pollution of the signage has intensified work. Starting from Akyeniköy District to Didim, the signs on the highway have been dismantled and as of now, dismantling works have been accelerated on the highway between Didim and Akbük neighborhood. Advertising signs, especially on highway routes, began to be dismantled by the municipal teams on the grounds that they disturbed visual pollution and environmental aesthetics. Didim Mayor A. Deniz Atabay ili Contrary to the regulations, image pollution signs, our entire county Didim
- 90 km was removed on the divided roads, signs are changing for the application 16/03/2014 On the divided roads the speed was increased by 90 km, the signs are changing for the application: The speed limit on the main roads of the capital Ankara has reached 70 kilometers to 82 kilometers. With the 10 option, this figure goes up to 90. With the amendment made in the Road Traffic Regulation, the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) and the provincial traffic commissions were upgraded to 20 to increase the speed limit of 32 kilometers. In Ankara, the speed limit for 70 kilometers for cars was raised to 82 by a decision taken by UKOME. With the 10 option, the speed limit on the city's main roads was thus the 90 mileage. UKOME General Ğ
- Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Trains Hanged 43 Signposts 26/02/2019 Scheduled to open in March Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line 43 stop signs, began to take place in Marmaray trains. Marmaray, which will greatly relax the traffic in Istanbul, has come to an end. In March, the whole line is planned to be opened; HalkalıHigh-speed train will be lifted from main stations such as Bakırköy and Bostancı. 43 STOCK SIGNS TAKE PLACE Today Marmaray ride, Halkalı43 from Gebze up to Gebze signs of trains hung on the trains. The transfer points of the signposts and the parts of Marmaray going under the sea were also mentioned. YHT STOPS INCREASED On the other hand, another remarkable point on the signs DUR
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- 'Logo Change' from Metro Istanbul 22/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Metro Istanbul, "the representation of the metro 'M' logo will be changed, and this change will be spent on the million" "reported that the news is unfounded. The official statement of Metro Istanbul is as follows: Some of the news sites in the rail system stations in Istanbul 'M' logo used to represent the metro '' will be changed and this change in the million-dollar spending related to the news is completely unfounded. The only logo change was made in 21 May 2016, due to the change in the title of ”Istanbul Transport AS ında to ında Metro Istanbul AS Tek. The ve M ler logo that we are currently using at the entrances of our stations and on the passenger sign boards İstasyon
- Metro will change Darıca's face 01/03/2017 Metro will change the face of Darıca: Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak, Gebze and Darıca between the Metro Project in connection with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality held a meeting with officials. While evaluating the final point of the project at the evaluation meeting held for the Metro line between Darica and Gebze, officials of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department said that they will start drilling studies next week for ground surveys. DARICA 5 will be stalled Darica will be extending from the coast to the Gebze Organized Industrial Zone and will be approximately 14 km long Metro line will be installed at Darica 5 point.
- Location of Kastamonuda Cable Car Project Will Be Changed 25/06/2012 The location of the cable car project will be changed in Kastamonu: The location of the ropeway project planned by the Municipality of Kastamonu between the Castle and the Clock Tower is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. Kastamonu municipality by the Castle and the Clock Tower is planned to be made between the location of the cable car project is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. The Board of Monuments does not allow the foot to be placed in the castle, which is the first degree site Kurulu
- Turkey will change 24 million license 05/02/2015 Turkey will change 24 million license: İSKEF Chairman Thompson, reported July 24 million or approximately license in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulations are expected to come into force in August will be replaced with new ones at 15 pounds. Murat Tekin, Head of Istanbul Federation of Driving Schools and Educators (İSKEF), stated that in accordance with the Highways Traffic Regulation, which is expected to take effect in July or August, approximately 24 million license will be replaced with new ones for 15 liras. Thompson, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the regulations on the internship, including the regulations of the driver's license law is reached in the final stage of the expression, the General Directorate of Security also took the views of the parties,
- Tram route will change in Taksim project 30/05/2012 The number of tunnels was reduced from 4 to 1. The first phase of the new Taksim project was completed. The second stage of the project was the Topçu Barracks. The pedestrianization of the square will be carried out by a single branch-exit tunnel. The only sinking of the Square will be 600 meters long, Tarlabaşı and Cumhuriyet Avenue. In the meantime, on the reactions, previously in the project, Sıraselviler, Mete and Gümüşsuyu Street learned that the branch-out tunnels were abandoned. By means of a branch-exit tunnel, the vehicles will enter the underground from the Tarlabaşı to the square, and will leave the tunnel before coming to Divan Hotel. With the vehicle traffic going underground, Talimhane and Taksim Square will be integrated. Ambulance, fire and police vehicles in a pedestrian road, but very urgent Yay
- Some bus and minibus routes will change in Eskişehir due to construction works of trolley extension lines 12/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- Bus and minibus routes will change due to tram construction in Eskisehir 13/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- The fate of the Turkish exporter will change by rail 31/12/2012 In our country, especially in the last 10 years, a significant amount of resources have been transferred to railways and many projects have been implemented. However, Turkey bypass to running the Trans-Siberian, North-South Transport Corridor as competitors corridor we closely monitor the project and still we have to strive to deliver the most competitive channels that are able to target our exports with projects such BALL conducted by TOBB's support for the market. Especially, in recent years when the themes of global warming, climate change and environment have gradually moved to the top of the agenda, it is seen that ın railroad ğ transportation is at the forefront of worldwide transportation infrastructure investments with an emphasis on yıl environmentally friendly taşın qualities. European Railway Industry Association Avrupa
- Avcılar-Topkapi Metrobus way will change 1 week 25/09/2014 Avcılar-Topkapı Metrobüs road will change in 1 week: Due to the work carried out in Küçükçekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus station, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying the metrobüs strip in the direction of Avcılar-Topkapı towards X-X-X week by means of the pedestrian connection to the metrobüs station. announced to be redirected. In the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), within the scope of the works carried out at the metrobus station in Kucukcekmece Cennet Mahallesi, due to pedestrian connection works to be made to the metrobus station from the pedestrian underpass, the metrobus strip in the direction of Avcilar-Topkapi for 1 week will be directed to the left lane of D-100 Highway Topkapı-Avcılar direction. was expressed. 'YAYA ALTGEÇİDİ CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED' METROBUS '
- The Aladdin Route Of Tramway In Konyada Will Change 20/04/2015 Aladdin Route of the Tram Road in Istanbul will change MiNUMX OUTDOOR 1941 In the excavations carried out by the Turkish Historical Society in the XIVUM XIt in the first settlement in the vicinity of the Alaeddin Hill was the Byzantine village? During the construction of the tram line, historical ruins are found. Finally, the excavation of the Well Bracelet, and now the Roman Tomb. A small Roman tomb was found between the excavation area and the castle with the well bracelet. HAVE THE BYZANTINE VILLAGE? One of the important cities of the Roman and Byzantine period, the ruins of the same period in Konya aynı
- The face of the Akçaray line will change 13/01/2016 The road of Akçaray line will change. The Akçaray Tramway Project, which is planned to be completed in 2017, will not only accelerate the transportation but will also change the course of the itinerary. REALIZATION The construction of the infrastructure was started in the Tramway Project, which will be the start of a new era in the transportation network of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The Akçaray Tramway Project is intended to provide full service with its meticulously executed infrastructure works. Studies will also bring a new face to the streets and streets in the line. In this context, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Street will also be reconstructed by tram. 92 VEHICLE PARKING MOBILE AR
- Minister Yıldırım, Channel Istanbul's Route Will Change 04/02/2016 Minister Yıldırım, Channel Istanbul's Route Will Be Changed: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, Channel Istanbul Project, geological structures, natural sites, groundwater resources, grassland, because of the route will change, he said. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, on the Channel Istanbul Project, lar There are geological structures on the canal route. also the need to handle the issue from the beginning was born, "he said. KANAL ISTANBUL'S ROUTE WILL BE CHANGE Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, published on TGRT News screens AL
- Channel Istanbul Project will be changed with BOT model 12/02/2016 Channel Istanbul Project will be made with the BOT model will change the Black Sea and Marmara Denzi with an artificial strait will connect with the Channel Istanbul Project is continuing preparations for the preparation. According to the information received from the Yatınmlar Magazine; The route of the project to be awarded with Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) model will change due to geological structures, natural sites, underground water resources and pastures. At this stage, the work is expected to be completed. With the project planned to be 45 kilometers long, the ship traffic will also be relieved. The width of the channel is 400 meters, the depth at 25 meters focus. The canal will be constructed to allow passage of large ships. The project ...
- Esenboğa Airport Metro's Route Will Be Changed 15/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Tuna, CNN Turk participated in the program included in the program of the Ankara Esenboga Airport, which is among the 2023 found the description of the route. Tuna said that Ankara is waiting for the work on the airport metro, "I just wanted to change the route. The Prime Minister also found the appropriate. The project will be revised. When the route is going to be a busier airport for the more intense population. with a further 36-10 mileage will be done, "he said. The question of when the project will end will be the Danube, "It would be wrong to say that I will not pay the debt.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap
- Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project will change the face of Bursa 15/12/2011 Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project: When we examine the railway structures in our country, they seem to reflect the architectural style of the period they were made. The first of these is the structures made during the Ottoman period in the Republican period. As a result, buildings constructed in both periods constitute an architectural integrity of that period. This feature has been the basis of the new route and has been dealt with in a way that reflects the language of today. The station, lodging, social and technical support structures throughout the route have been tried to be handled in a certain architectural integrity. Only station structures are offered here. The total 12 unit station structure is intended for 3 type: Large Type: Toplam
- The face of Ali Mountain will change with the funicular system 10/02/2012 Mount Ali, one of the most important centers of air sports, consisting of 3 hills at the foot of Mount Erciyes, will have a new face with the project initiated by Talas Municipality. In the study, which is planned to be exited with funicular system from the promenade to the car park up the hill, also the air sport runway will be on 3 and the existing road for mountain bike will be arranged. Prof. Dr. Erciyes University Faculty of Architecture, who prepared the den Ali Dağı Pre-feasibility Project Ön. Assoc. Dr. Burak Asiliskender and his team, Yaman Dede Culture House about the project Talas Mayor Rifat Yildirim gave information to the unit chief. Burak Asiliskender, Talas Municipality's tourism destination for Ali Mountain Bur
- Rize's view will change with the southern ring road 01/07/2014 Rizen's view will change with the southern ring road: Rize Mayor Prof. Dr. Rize made investigations on the South Ring Road. Dr. Reşat Kasap informed the authorities that the project continued smoothly. The paving works on the 9 and a half kilometer South Ring Road have been started. Rize Municipality, which will open Rize to the south and connect Pehlivantaşı neighborhood to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Training and Research Hospital, continues its work on the Rize Municipality. The South Ring Road which will open the city to the south and Rize will open to the south. Butcher, “This way to the sea Kas
- Gebze's Fate Will Be Changed With The Commuter Line 15/03/2019 After 6 year break, 12 march opened in 2019 Halkalı It is expected that it will have a positive impact on Gebze, which is the most starting point of 9 district where marmaray line passes. With Gebze Halkalı 43 kilometers between 76.7 and 115 stations will be carrying 1.7 million passengers per day and will provide great relief for Istanbul transportation and will change the destiny of a district. With the opening of the line from the Gebze district of Kocaeli, access to many districts of Istanbul is now expressed in minutes. Due to the high housing prices in Istanbul and the ones who can not host the house and high rents complainers who settled in Gebze to offer more affordable prices İş
- AFRAY Commuter Train Line to Change the City's Face 29/04/2019 AK Party Mayor Mehmet Zeybek, said they would facilitate transportation to Afyonkarahisar. Zeybek said, anl The AFRAY commuter train line, which we intend to operate at the end of this year, will change the face of the city. Z Mayor Mehmet Zeybek won the election in the 31 March Elections in Afyonkarahisar and said that this period will be a period of projects. Zeybek, "Some cities, rail city transportation is running in partnership with TCDD. We are planning to operate the AFRAY Suburban railway line with our central government at the end of this year. With this project, the city will change its face," he said. When will the AFRAY project come to life, what will the city gain? TCDD is the transportation of some cities…
- Istanbul's Technology Magazine 'Tech Istanbul' is Online 23/12/2017 The technology magazine 'Tech Istanbul', which can be read by downloading it free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets, has been published by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens by bringing technological innovations to the e-municipality solutions from smart information systems, is also an example for many cities with its digital applications. Tech Istanbul, the new technology technology city, was launched in Istanbul. The digital magazine, which will be published on a monthly basis, can be downloaded free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets and can be read in interactive structure over the web. The magazine prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Data Processing Center, İstanbul