In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Şanlıurfa, with a population increase of 25 per cent, came to an end.
The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily public transport in 190 thousand people preferred transportation Sanliurfa, Turkey soon will have more of a service which is one of the few cities.
Turkey's cheapest and due to give quality service at the national and international 4 which received awards in different branches Metropolitan Municipality came to an end in the Project TRAMBUS put into practice in order to issue the existing transport long-term fix. With the completion of the infrastructure works of the Trambus Project, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has begun to work on the superstructure, will carry out the test work in the following days. Nihat Çiftçi, who is the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who supervised the on-going asphalting works, said: falt As the entire physical realization area of the Trambus Project, we have started the asphalting works of both the Halep-al-Rahman, the Haşimiye and the Divanyolu Avenue together with the Halik-ur Rahman.
After that, lines and strips will be made and then test drives will be carried out. Transportation, Science Works and ŞUSKİ Presidencies carry out the project by working in the region. Sanliurfa, which has a golden age in terms of municipality, has increased the road standards in both districts and all districts. I would like to thank all our colleagues who contributed to this beautiful work. Ard
WE HAVE PERFORMED AMOUNT OF ASPHALT AMOUNT IN THE 3 YEAR IN ŞANLIURFA HISTORY
President Nihat Ciftci said, Çift We started a good work as a Metropolitan Municipality and we worked in a planned way with the understanding of road civilization. Trambus Project will be realized later in the days of the trial and then we will introduce our city to the rail system with the permission of Allah. We are doing our work by saying that we will do without talking, this is the AK Municipality understanding.
We are a working and producing municipality, we use the efficiency of our workers and machines at the highest level. We are in the field and in the field by pouring sweat. Our projects may be reflected differently, there may be those who said I did, none of them did. Mayor of the Metropolitan Mayor made all the staff with a hand, Yap he said. On the other hand, with the new generation of public transportation system, the trambus system, which provides 70 savings in transportation, will also protect the texture of historical regions in terms of environmental sensitivity and noise pollution.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Trambus ok rail system project is being prepared in Sanliurfa 28/06/2017 Sanliurfa trambus ok rail system project is being prepared: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality continues to sign projects that will eliminate the transportation difficulties of the city. The Trambus project, which caused great reactions, was completed. In the coming days, the basis of the projected transport networks will be laid. Why the rail system has not been the focal point of criticism Metropolitan Municipality has started work for the rail system. President Nihat Çiftçi recently said in a statement; Asında Our rail system project is in preparation. We're going to start bidding now. We will skip the era of public transportation Ur he said, and gave the good news to the Urfa. Source: urfaobjektif.com
- The Trambus Period Begins in Şanlıurfa 04/07/2017 Trambus Period starts in Şanlıurfa: The Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates transportation in Şanlıurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, increases the quality in public transportation with Trambüs. Speaking in the introduction program Trambus President Farmer: "This system is the most comfortable, accurate, economic, feasible, comfortable, environmentalist, historical textures do not harm and at the same time 270 person with a vehicle is a system that we preferred" in the conference hall in the GAPTEM Trambus introductory program Sanliurfa Metropolitan Mayor Azim Tuna, the governor of Sanliurfa, Halil Ozcan, Mehmet Ali Cevheri, Police Chief Veysel Tipioglu, District İlçe
- Introduction of Trambus from Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir 03/07/2017 Trambus from Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality: The Metropolitan Municipality, which tries to facilitate transportation in Sanliurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, adds trambus to the public transportation system in order to meet the needs of the city. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality projected by 4 stage of trambus presentation will be held with the participation of Metropolitan Mayor Nihat Çiftçi. The first stage of the 4 Stage project will be from the 7736 meter-long public transport center to the inter-museum area. 2. The stage of public transport from Karaköprü, 3. The public transport center from Eyyubiye State Hospital and 4. The final stage is the rail network of the public transport center between Harran University and Osman Bey Campus ise
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project 1. Stage Works in Progress 11/09/2017 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Çiftçi, 1. stage work supervised. "We offer a very important service for public transport to our people," said the Mayor Çiftçi. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly. Historical Hanlar region, Balıklıgöl, Şanlıurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and 1 located on Atatürk Boulevard route. construction work started within the scope of the stage works. SAVING IN TRANSPORTATION SAVING SAĞ
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project Ends 25/03/2018 In the last 5 year, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has realized the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Sanliurfa, which has increased its population by 25 by the end of the year, has come to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily 190 thousand people prefer public transport in transport meat that Sanliurfa, a short time after a service which will have more of the few cities in Turkey. Public transport in Turkey the cheapest and best quality services due to give 4 in national and international prizes awarded in different branches of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the existing transport problems ...
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project Continues at Full Speed 16/03/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly. 70 savings in transportation, providing savings, running trubus system, does not cause noise pollution. According to the tramway system, the project will be implemented without the rail. 270 will be transported with a vehicle in the comfort and modern transportation. In this context, the historical Hanlar region, Balikligol, Sanliurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and Ataturk Boulevard located on the route 1. The construction works of the stops started within the scope of the stage works are continuing uninterruptedly. Tranbüs ...
- Why didn't Trambus go into service in Şanlıurfa? 22/11/2018 In order to facilitate transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa, Trambus, which has joined the public transportation system, has not been activated again. 21 was to be activated in November. Not long ago, the Mayor of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi announced that the 21 will be in full capacity in November. Curiosity aroused. Yesterday, the International Transportation Summit held in Sanliurfa announced that the service will be offered after Trambus opened to the transportation service aroused curiosity. Project cost 60 million TL. The first stage of the project, which consists of 60 with 4 million TL investment, is the museums from 7 bin 736 meter-long public transport center UM
- Trambus Project in Sanliurfa to Enter 2 Month Delayed Service 12/12/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa initiated the Trambus project has come to an end. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç visited Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, the supplier company of Trambus project. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç recently visited the facilities of Bozankaya Inc., where the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, Mustafa Varank made an examination and conducted a test drive of domestic production by electric bus. M. Can Hallaç, who met with the officials of the supplier company and made an interview about the trambus project in Şanlıurfa, stated that the project was delayed due to the negative developments in the sector. Here is a Burada
- Extending 2 Monthly Period for Trambus in Sanliurfa! 12/02/2019 It is known that the cost of 70 million liras will be approximately, and the infrastructure, mast, stall, energy wires for 35 million pounds spent for the trambus project for the month of the additional period of 2 is ending today. Now the public is asking when the trambles will come, or if the money spent on the project goes away. The 2018 for the 'Trambus Project', which is planned to be implemented in 2 with the promise of a solution to the traffic problem in Şanlıurfa, is ending today. In the tender contract, the work on 09.06.2017 and the completion of the 08.06.2018 will be completed in the history of Sanliurfa.
- The Trambus Produced by Bozankaya in Sanliurfa in May 12/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed on time by the company due to the increase in the exchange rates, but the offices would be delivered in May. Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing situations, the Ministry may request termination or additional time.
- Maşukiye roads are asphalted 10/02/2015 Maşukiyenin roads are asphalted: Kartepe district infrastructure works in areas without substructure problems in uninterrupted weather continues uninterrupted. Due to weather opposition, asphalt teams of Kartepe Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs which could not enter Aslı Street in Maşukiye neighborhood, evaluated the beautiful weather in the best way and presented the route to the people of the region with 600 tone asphalt. Hüseyin Üzülmez, who continues his work on the road of service in order to build Kartepe of the future, continues the main municipality services without stopping. Within this scope, the asphalting works, which are carried out on the routes without infrastructure problems throughout the district, continue uninterruptedly as long as the weather permits. Last month air Geç
- Roads of the Cıbıltepe Ski Center are paved 08/11/2016 Roads are Asfaltlanıy Cibiltepe Ski: Ski Cibiltepe roads in the county Sarikamish of the important winter tourism centers of Turkey hot asphalt coating. With the contributions of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the hot asphalt works built by the Sarikamis Municipality continue unabated with the warming of the weather. Sarıkamış Mayor Göksal Toksoy, told reporters, the district center and the development of the ski resort region and mobilize all possibilities for the flourish, he said. Toksoy stated that the ski resort will have a modern structure to serve the local and foreign tourists with the investment made, said: uş Road, water, sewage and environment on all sides of our district Kayak
- Iskenderun roads are paving 02/03/2015 Iskenderun roads are paved: Asphalt teams of Iskenderun Municipality Science Works continue to work in Pirireis Quarter and Dumlupinar District industrial zone. Cemil Çengel, Deputy Mayor of İskenderun, who examined the works on site, stated that they did not stop at asphalt services and did not take a break. Cemil Çengel, Vice President of Pirireis Neighborhood, participated in the works carried out in Pirireis neighborhood and talked to Pirireis Mahallesi Sabit Dreyfioğlu for a while and exchanged views about the urgent problems of the neighborhood and asphalt. The reason why the neighborhood headmen are the representatives of the people muh
- Muşta Village Roads are Paving 06/08/2014 Muşta Village Roads Asphalt: Mush Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Şeyhmus Yentür, this year the targeted 400 kilometers asphalt work continued in the central district of Bulanik, Malazgirt, Varto said. General Secretary of the Special Provincial Administration Şeyhmus Yentür, this year, the program is taking the 400 mile village road asphalt study, describing the work done, Bulanik, Malazgirt, Varto and the central district said that the work. Teams, with the warming of the village roads, maintenance, repair and infrastructure work is done by recording Yentur, said they were constantly studying the work. Yentür, 2013 year in the country season of the remaining half of the effort to complete the reported reported.
- Maşukiyenin Ways Asphalt 13/11/2014 Maşukiyenin Roads are paved: One of the superstructure works in the regions where there is no infrastructure problem in Kartepe district is continuing asphalt works in Maşukiye. In order to make the best use of the good weather, the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs of the Municipality of Kartepe made asphalt works in Gündoğdu and Hürmet Street. In the Maşukiye region, teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs of Kartepe Municipality, which accelerates the superstructure services, continue their improvement works on the roads without stopping by the good weather. 140 meter asphalt on the 8 meter long 270 meter on the Gündoğdu Street in the Maşukiye neighborhood and 240 meter on the Xuron Street X
- Neighborhood Roads Asphalted 23/10/2014 Neighborhood Roads Asphalted Covered: Covered Municipality of Tekirdag, began to pave the way of new neighborhoods. Due to the large-scale construction of Tekirdağ, the project started in Karlı, Panarça, Uzunhacı, Bahçeağıl, Yanıkağıl and Karaağaç. Asphalt road maintenance and repair work carried out on the roads to the neighborhoods continued uninterrupted, district districts connected to the district 10 truck cold asphalt was reported to be separated. After completing the asphalting works of the road to the neighborhood of Bahçeağıl neighborhoods Pınarça Mahallesi'nde work in the expressing that the municipality of the Directorate of Science Affairs officials, "As soon as we have completed our work here, we will continue our cold asphalt work in other neighborhoods," he said. The subject ...
- Trambus Damages the Historical Texture of Urfa 25/07/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality is preparing for the opening of the Trambus project will damage the historical texture of the city, indicating that the ŞPO Urfa Branch Chairman Mehmet Selim Açar, instead of cheaper and under the master plan in the framework of the system of havaray said. The first stage of the Trambus project, which was introduced by the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality at 30 June 2017, was final. 4 is the first stage of the project planned as a stage 7 bin 736 meters long public transport center with the cross between museums. The 2, 3 and 4 stages of the project are ongoing. Overcoming the current transportation problem in Urfa, where the population increased by 5 in the last 25 year UZ
- Şanlıurfa comes from Trambus and Tram 17/01/2017 Trambus and Tram arrive in Sanliurfa: Sanliurfa, the average daily 190 thousand people preferred public transport to reach more comfortable and fast citizens of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci: "Our transportation master plan has been completed. . Entering the year with new investments and projects, the Metropolitan Municipality has launched the 2017 from the public transportation vehicles planned for the first phase of the new year for the purpose of offering it to the service of the citizens in the service of Haleplibahçe Museums. BAŞKAN ÇİFTÇİ: REVIEW EVERY DETAIL IN TRANSPORTATION We make feasibility studies in transportation with experts and take all kinds of details BAŞ
- Trambus test drive started in Sanliurfa 17/10/2018 Trambus test drives in Sanliurfa were completed successfully. The trambus, which will serve on the 63 line between the monument and Balıklıgöl, received full marks on the test drive without any problems. Nihat Çiftçi, the Mayor of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, participated in a test trip with the representatives of the local and national press organizations operating in the city. Meeting with members of the press in the center, President Nihat Çiftçi returned to the collection center by using the same direction as the Atatürk Street, Kapaklı Passage, Samsat Square, Demokrasi Street, Balıklıgöl and Archeology Museum. 7 mileage in transport without any problems Hiç
- Sanliurfa Railway Approaches to the End 06/04/2012 A meeting was held in Şanlıurfa on the railway route and logistics center to be carried out under the GAP Action Plan. According to the press office of the Governor's Office, experts from the General Directorate of Railways under the chairmanship of Governor Celalettin Güvenç attended the meeting attended by Şanlıurfa Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Eyüp Sabri Ertekin, Organized Industrial Zone Manager Remzi İnal and Karacadağ Development Agency experts. According to the statement of the Governor Guvenc, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's instructions under the GAP Action Plan on the agenda of the Sanliurfa, Mürşitpınar connected to the railway said. Güvenç said that they planned to establish a logistics center in the Organized Industrial Zone through the Karacadağ Development Agency.
- Sanliurfa Metrobus tender is finally being made 21/05/2013 Sanliurfa Metrobus tender is finally being held. Previously, SANLIURFA.COM announced the tender for the BRT. The specifications of the prepared Metrobus tender will be held on June in 20. 8 will cost 30 million pounds for both the electric and diesel-powered metrobus auction. Mayor of Sanliurfa Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba's project, designed as an alternative to the Metro, will be put into service before the election. Metrobus line that will work between Balıklıgöl-Abide Next year, the service network will be expanded between Karaköprü-Yenice and TOKİ Osmanbey campus. Different road construction continues for Metrobus. Şanlıurfa Municipality continues its work for the alternative route between Balıklıgöl-Abide in the coming days günler
- Completing the Trolleybus Road in Şanlıurfa 27/11/2013 Completion of Sanliurfa Trolleybus Road: After the completion of the asphalt work on the Diyarbakir road from the Şanlıurfa Abide Junction to Karaköprü, modern median arrangements were initiated. It is reported that the middle median should be used as a trolleybus in the middle of the meditation period. Sanliurfa Municipality, which extends its 20 meter and extends its 50 meters to 3 meters, has prepared the 2 lanes as the road ahead and after the road works. By placing the desinators in the middle median of the road, the drivers were able to follow the strips more easily. Abide Karaköprü, which continues for approximately XNUMX months, is the road up to ö
- Teams for Şanlıurfa Metrobus Infrastructure 22/01/2015 Sanliurfa Metrobus Infrastructure of teams working day to night: Revision of the roads to the historical places began to work Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, day and night without the BRT (Metrobus system) in the region and road construction work continues. At the request of the tradesmen and citizens in the region, the BRT (Metrobus System) infrastructure is being created at the same time. DOUBLE-RANGE VEHICLE TRAFFIC STUDIES CONTINUES WITHOUT INTERMEDIATELY The teams that continue their work at night to ensure that the citizens of the region and the citizens of the region are not victims, will start the work on Haşimiye and Divanyolu Street after completing Akarbaşı Street to the historical areas and will have realized the infrastructure works of double-lane vehicle traffic. Ç
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Begins The Second Stage 09/06/2017 Şanlıurfa Troleybüs Project's Second Stage Begins: The Mayor of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi met with the representatives of the central and rural district tradesmen in Sahur as well as iftar programs and evaluated the demands and problems of the tradesmen. In the month of Ramadan, President Çiftçi solved the problems of the city with an intensive work program and this time he met with M. Şefik Bakay, President of Şanlıurfa Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers (ŞESOB), and the chairmen of the Metropolitan Municipality for the tradesmen. Mr. Ciftci stated that they are working to make the tradesmen look at the same standards in a regular and uniform way: lar We are starting our facade beautification works in all our district centers. Es
- Comfort Increases Public Transport in Sanliurfa 29/03/2018 Public transport in the awarded with many awards with applications in exemplary to Turkey Şanlıurfa Municipality, citizens, public transport, while waiting for the city center and doing a lot of new stations in rural localities to be affected by the negative seasonal factors. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to improve the quality of life of the citizens by tram, trambus projects in Şanlıurfa, where the daily 220 thousand passengers are transported, brings new vehicles with the latest technology to the public transportation fleet. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the public transportation service forward, is building new modern stops in the city center and all the districts. While waiting for the public transportation of the citizens, the seasonal negativities Vat