Steps were taken for Uzungöl Cable Car and Social equipment areas, which were initiated within the scope of the efforts to open Çaykara to winter tourism.
Initiatives for Uzungöl Cable Car and Terrace Project started by Çaykara Municipality and followed meticulously by Mayor Hanefi Tok started. “Preparation of all preliminary drawings, special technical specifications and feasibility of Uzungöl Cable Car Facility and calculation of the approximate cost of the tender.
Technical consultancy services for the tender of the ropeway work “The tender for the consultancy purchase was made on 17.07.2018 and the contract for the work was signed on 06.08.2018 and the work program for the works was made. Immediately after the project works and the preparation of tender documents, the construction of the tender by the 2886 numbered State Procurement Law is foreseen.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Dream Was Real The First Step In The Uzungol Cable Car 26/07/2018 The first step was taken for the ropeway project in Uzungöl, the world-famous tourism center located in the boundaries of the Çaykara district of Trabzon. 2018 3 540 2013 5 3 540 55 2018 XNUMX XNUMX project was prepared in Uzungöl, but the intervening XNUMX was the first step in the construction of the ropeway project, which was viewed as 'dream' during the year. In the cable car project at the foot of the Kaçkar Mountains, the main station was completed and trees were cut in areas where the poles would be installed. XNUMX thousand XNUMX meter-long cable car to protect the forest XNUMX to cut the trees, the poles were planted in areas where the sewing is started. XNUMX X
- 'Uzungöl Cable Car' will change the fate of Uzungöl 17/10/2017 Fettahoğlu The hotel owner owner, Sükrü Fettahoğlu, puts an important mission into the ropeway project he will lay the groundwork for in the fall. Uzungol Ropeway Project Fettahoglu, which loads an important mission, said that the Uzungol cable car will change the destiny of Uzungol'un. “I have one ideal now. Fettahoğlu said, yaşayan Those who live in Uzungöl will be more happy and our region will earn more. Öl Şükrü Fettahoğlu, a tourism businessman, stated that they plan to train the Uzungöl Cable Car Project to the Ramadan Feast of 2018 and said, ung In the 2013, the cable car company Turizm
- Yalnızçam Ski Facilities Going Step by Step 14/08/2014 Yalnızçam Kayak Facilities Step by Step The Governor Marine Audited: Governor Ahmet Deniz, went to the Uğurludağ Ski Center, the ski lift line, accommodation hotels and examined the open parcels on tourism. Stating that the area is a very important value for tourism in the sense of tourism in the sense of the Governor Vali Deniz, the new tourism hotel in the ski center, asphalt road, parking and tourism and investment parcels received information about the authorities. Governor Deniz, who wandered the area where the runway and chairlift lines will extend to the pasture of Yalnızçam Village, was welcomed by the children and citizens living on the plateau. The boys she's calling next to çağır
- Tünektepe Teleferik and Social Facilities on the Day 06/09/2017 Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facilities, where the Metropolitan Municipality offers the opportunity to watch Antalya from a bird's eye view, hosted approximately 20 thousand people during the Feast of Sacrifice. Citizens flocked to Tünektepe on the holidays, enjoyed the magnificent view of Antalya. Tünektepe Teleferik and Social Facility, which cut the foot of the people of Antalya, was flooded with visitors at the Feast of Sacrifice. Tünektepe hosted thousands of local and foreign visitors. Apart from the citizens of Antalya, as well as the unique views of the city from the Tünektepe'den watched. The facility hosted about 20 thousand people during the Feast of Sacrifice. Citizens can enjoy food from the rich menu ası
- Tünektepe Teleferik and Social Facilities 7 Hosted 260 Thousands of Visitors per Month 13/08/2018 Tünektepe, which has given a new life to Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to gain appreciation with its services. Tünektepe Teleferik and Social Facilities began offering a unique spreading breakfast with marvelous view to the people of Antalya. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to attract great interest in the Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facilities, which it opened with the slogan T Your feet will be cut off from the ground Büyük. Visitors who reach the summit with the cable car service enjoy a breakfast spread at Tünektepe, an altitude of 605, with a magnificent view of Antalya where a bird's eye view can be watched. Affordable Prices - Rich Menu Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facilities hosted 2018 thousand visitors in the first 7 month of 260. visitors ...
- Signed for Uzungol-Karester Plateau Ropeway Project 31/01/2019 Turkey's most important tourism centers of Trabzon Caykara signatures for cable car project in the district town of Uzungol discarded. Uzungöl District and Karaster Plateau project between the construction of the construction of the cable car and the contract work during the contract contract was signed between the Mayor of the Mayor Hanefi Tok and the company official. According to the contract, after one year of zoning and project planning, 3 must complete the ropeway project within the year. 2 thousand 560 will be the length of the cable car line will be in the project, such as cruise terrace and restaurants will attract the interest of tourists will be built.
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- Address of Organizations TÜDEMSAŞ Nuri Demirağ Social Facilities 31/05/2019 You can hire TÜDEMSAŞ Nuri DEMİRAĞ Social Facilities for your wedding, engagement, circumcision organizations and meetings in June, July and August. Wedding, engagement, circumcision ceremonies and meetings can be arranged with two different options in the 150 hall. Close to the center of the city, which offers a decent environment for guests of the hall 10.06.2019 - 31.08.2019 can be rented for events between the dates. You can call the 0 346 225 18 18 - 4444 on the specified dates to determine the reservation status.
- The First Step for the Incium Cable Car Project 11/03/2013 The first step was taken for the Inferum Ropeway Project It was stated that the first step was taken in the cable car project which is planned to be built in the town of Bartin. According to a statement made by the Bartin Provincial Special Administration, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri in the cable car projects experienced in the province of Hüseyin Küçükbakar and Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, "Bartin Governor Bülent Savur demand and the Ministry of Youth and Sports Deputy Undersecretary Aslan Karanfil" in this project, we initiated the necessary work was done.
- First step was taken in Bartın cable car project 11/03/2013 Bartin ropeway first step was taken by the Bartin Provincial Special Administration, according to the statement, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri, the city's cable car projects with experience Huseyin Kucukbakar and Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, ız In this project, we initiated the project with the request of Bartin Governor Bülent Savur and the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Aslan Karanfil. Bartin ropeway project will be carried out after taking the opinion of the relevant people and organizations as a result of the three alternatives and the completion of the works. Üç