Last preparations are being made in the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus project in Şanlıurfa.
Completing the street energy systems for the project, the last part of the administrative part of the farmer President Farmer, 2 a month later the aim is to start the trambus transportation in Sanliurfa said.
In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to relieve the existing transportation in Şanlıurfa, which has a rate of% 25 annually, is preparing its final preparations. Sanliurfa, which has been deemed worthy of the international award 4 and is considered as an example by the surrounding cities, is meeting trambus in public transport in September.
Abide, on the route of the street energy systems completed on the route of the other project, which is the other leg of the project, including the system rooms, administrative department workshops and maintenance repairs workshops of the trambus President Nihat Çiftçi browsing the facility, "Our goal is to run in the month after the trambus Sanliurfa 2" he said.
PRESIDENT ÇİFTÇİ: WE raise the fence in bulk transport
Stating that their aim is to offer the best quality to the public by using the public transport service that is close to 200 every day, the President stated that land Trambus Project, which will carry the public transportation system up to a level with the work initiated by our Transportation Department in Şanlıurfa, continues at a fast pace. The system room, the administrative department workshops, the maintenance of the trambus and the system rooms that can follow the system in the same way to completely follow our facility is going to end. Their infrastructure is fully built and now systems are being pulled. Our goal is to run the trambus in Sanliurfa after the 2 month. Hedef
”WE HAVE A RAYLI SYSTEM”
Following the first phase of the project, President Çiftçi added that they will start to work on the rail system and added, leyen When Şanlıurfa uses the Şanlıurfa people tomorrow and the quality of transportation in Şanlıurfa, it will be able to easily evaluate the change in public transportation and will see this. It will be a nice service. Now that we have finished part of the trambus, hopefully we will step into the rail system. His project and infrastructure work is done. I would like to thank all our employees who contributed. E
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Trambus Produced by Bozankaya in Sanliurfa in May 12/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed on time by the company due to the increase in the exchange rates, but the offices would be delivered in May. Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing situations, the Ministry may request termination or additional time.
- Indigenous and National Trambus are Coming to Sanliurfa 15/08/2018 With its historical and cultural richness, Bozankaya Trambus will be activated in public transportation in the most touristic area of Şanlıurfa which has a special place in world tourism. Bozankaya, produced for Malatya and provides the public transport convenience after the 20 pieces Trambusten now 10 units for the Municipality of Sanliurfa 25 meter produces Trambus. In addition to the Trambuses, energy power supply, kataner, control, signalization, communication equipment and administrative building will be delivered to the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the coming months. Bozankaya Trambus will carry an average of 7 thousand passengers per day on the 60 kilometer Balikligol line. There is no power line that takes its power from the hanging power line (kataner system) ün
- Asphalt work begins on the main streets of Kizilcahamam 17/04/2014 The asphalt work begins on the main streets of Kizilcahamam. President Muhittin Guney, parquet locked stone is completely broken, the main street and interconnection roads will start from today as paved work, he said. Mayor of Ankara, Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek did not forget the support of Kızılcahamam people after the elections. Asphalt will be discarded instead of the removed stone, asphalt works began in our villages. Teams will be working in the Çeltikçi Kurumcu Village and the roads in the area asphalting and will continue in our other villages larda. The President added that the stripped stones will be collected in one area and evaluated in the villages.
- Citadis Dualis on Paris Streets Served Trams 06/01/2016 Citadis Dualis Trams in Paris Streets Serve: French Railways SNCF ordered 15 new tram to serve in the capital city of Paris. Order of the Alstom company Citadis Dualis trams 5 was shared with the public in January. In 2007, the cost of a new trolley order with an agreement with Alstom will cost 75 million Euros. The ordered trams are scheduled to be delivered in October of 2017. Trams are expected to be in the 4 year after the extension of the T2019 line in the city. Trams will serve between Gargon and Montfermeil. Citadis Dualis trams will be produced at the Valenciennes factory in Alstom. But…
- Smart Junction Arrangement on Main Streets of Akhisar 01/09/2018 The ilçe Smart Junction Project ova, which was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa for the purpose of relieving the traffic in the city, Terminal, Zeytinliova, Tahir Ün and Tobacco Hotel in Akhisar district center, Akhisar 1. Shipping and Taris, Akhisar 151. Street, Regional Traffic and Gölmarmara intersections began to be applied. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, Akhisar district center in the traffic density of the most terminal, Zeytinliova, Tahir Un and Tobacco Hotel, Akhisar 1. Shipping and Taris, Akhisar 151. Street, Regional Traffic and Gölmarmara intersections made the arrangement of the smart junction. Improvement up to 40 from smart intersections with the arrangement made before the Feast of Sacrifice Bayram
- Trouvasses in Malatya prepare to carry passengers 18/02/2015 Malatyada TRAMBUS is preparing to passengers: Turkey will start using a long hiatus, the first time in Malatya after the TRAMBUS, essays will be on the road after driving ... after a long break in Turkey will be introduced for the first time in Malatya TRAMBUS are being prepared for carrying passengers. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality transport services within the scope of road works are completed test trambus test. ANKARA AND ISTANBUL I USED Many years ago Ankara and TRAMBUS have been canceled but later used in Istanbul, equipped with new technologies form to exit the first road in Malatya in Turkey are subjected to a test drive. With the catenary system connected to the electrical wires, but also with diesel engine indeki
- Trambuses Started to Carry Passengers with a Ceremony in Malatya (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2015 TRAMBUS in a ceremony in Malatya Shuttle Launches: the first city in the world after 362 TRAMBUS will be used as public transport in Malatya in Turkey I first began to carry the passengers. the time taken for the first time in Malatya Metropolitan of TRAMBUS implemented by the Municipality in Turkey, a ceremony was held due. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. A FIRST AND SAMPLE PROJECT Newly made Trambus Maintenance İL
- Maldives Trambuses Free to Market 11/03/2015 In TRAMBUS Malatyada Services are free until Sunday: Created the first time due to the time of Trambus Malatya Metropolitan be implemented by the City ceremony in Turkey. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. 15 will carry free passengers until March Sunday, Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır Trambüsın 11 will begin to carry passengers as of March and 15 March Sunday Mart
- Malatya trumpuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers 11/07/2015 Maldives trambuses quarterly 1 million 200 thousand passengers:% 75 Eco-Friendly Trambuses Providing Energy Saving TRAMBERS, which started to carry passengers around 3 months ago by the Metropolitan Municipality of Malatya, attract great attention by citizens. According to the information given about the subject, started to serve between MAŞTİ - the University, the quality, comfortable and quiet because of the citizens received full marks. 1 million 200 thousand passengers in three months Malatya Metropolitan Municipality offered service to the citizens of the Trambus in a short period of three months, approximately 1 million 200 thousand passengers served. In Turkey, the first domestic ...
- Domestic trambles opened to the world 07/10/2015 Indigenous TRAMBUS opened to the world: the service offered as the first domestic production in Turkey TRAMBUS, International Association of Public Transport (UITP) organized by the 'International Workshop on Trolleybus Systems received full marks from the authorities. International Association of Public Transport is the largest nonprofit organization in the public transport sector in the world (UITP), 'under the International Trolleybus Systems Workshop offered to serve as the first domestic production TRAMBUS project in Turkey was held in Malatya. Bozankaya participated in the workshop organized by Malatya Metropolitan Municipality as a producer company. Workshop senior public transport from Saudi Arabia to Germany from different countries from Latin America to England and from municipalities in Turkey ...
- Pink Trambuses in Malatya 21/08/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality by the use of women only for the use of 2 pink trambus in the period of new education will begin to service said. Considering the demand of a group of girls studying at İnönü University, the 2 pieces of pink trambles, which were ordered, will be realized in the new education period. Only the ladies were intended to use pink trambus after the assembly was brought to Malatya. Late in the day by President Erdogan came into service for the public opening of Malatya pink TRAMBUS are to be tested for the first time in Malatya Turkey as application now. Since the first day of the public announcement of the pink trambus project with a great success both İnönü una
- Trambuses in Malatya are Followed Instantly 28/12/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Hacı Uğur Polat visited Trambus Maintenance and Repair Center and received information from MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı. Stating that the vehicles on the line have been followed with the 158 camera in the field, Mayor Polat said, Pol A comfortable and modern transportation service is provided by MOTAŞ on 22 Trambus and Ring Road. With the 158 camera placed at the stops and intersections, Trambuses are monitored instantly. In the 2018 year, approximately 61 thousand citizens, including% 690, used Trambuses. It is comfortable, spacious, quiet, environmentally friendly and saves up to% 75 compared to diesel fuel vehicles. Konfor
- First Day of Feast in Malatya Bus and Trambus Free 28/05/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality MOTAŞ bus and trambus will provide free services on all routes across Malatya, especially on the first day of Ramadan. 4-6 June 2019 to be celebrated during the Ramadan Feast, the citizens of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality to prevent problems in a series of measures were taken. According to the information given by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 4, which started the Ramadan Feast on Tuesday, will provide free services throughout the day on all lines across Malatya, especially the public transport vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality, excluding the private public buses on June. Free service at the City Cemetery line on Arife Day Şehir
- TCK 9. The construction of the Şanlıurfa - Akçakale road has been postponed 12/04/2013 TC Highways (TCK) 9. Regional Directorate, yapıl Sanliurfa - Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-11 + 500, Sanliurfa-Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-59 + 000 intersection works in various sectors and Akçakale ring roads çak earthworks, art structures, pmat, New developments related to the tender and construction works of the PMT and the construction of the construction works. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine, the tender date announced as 08 April 2013 was postponed to 17: 2013 on April 10. The regulations were for 00 lira TCK 1.200. It can be obtained from the Head Office of Tenders (Tel: 9 0412 228 80) during working hours. Source: Investments
- Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect two sides of the city (Photo Gallery) 16/07/2014 Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect the two sides of the city: Sanliurfa is a big city and the town is located in Karaköprü. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Sanliurfa is a big city and the town has a district status. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Doğukent with 350 thousand inhabitants where the most important schools of the city is located in Karaköprü district Karak
- Şanlıurfa Wants Shares From Winter Tourism 02/02/2015 Sanliurfa winter tourism from the Share Want: only ski resort accommodations in Karacadağ the Southeastern Anatolia Region, chair lifts and work has started for the construction of a new runway Siverek Governor Erkal: "Karacadağ Ski Center could become a center of attraction as future Uludag and Kartepe Turkey" Şanlıurfa, which is one of the hottest cities, wants to get share from winter tourism with Karacadağ Ski Center. Karacadağ Ski Center with an altitude of 45, which is described as the X Greatest Region of the Southeast ad among the people within the 1919 distance to the Siverek district center, is preferred mostly by the people of the region. Some of the people who come to the center where there is a high density especially during the semesters and weekends ve
- Gospel of cable car to Sanliurfa 21/07/2017 Nihat Çiftçi, who has signed important projects since he came to the Metropolitan Municipality of Şanlıurfa, rolled up his sleeves for an important project. Taking over the service flag with slogans like de Metropolitan is working everywhere, Metropolitan is working, Urfa is winning sefer, Çiftçi is on the agenda with a gigantic project which is a huge project for Şanlıurfa. I've kept my promise Sanliurfallar and President Farmer's project of the biggest dream of the ropeway project was completed. The cable car will be offered to the service of the Şanlıurfa in the shortest time. The tender was done. İ The route was also determined The route of the lift ı
- Road Construction Works In Şanlıurfa Metropolitan 02/04/2015 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Road Construction Works In Progress: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality continues its road construction works in order to ensure the smooth flow of traffic in the city center. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality aims to complete road construction works with faster and high quality with Asphalt Paving Machine and Asphalt Paving Construction Machine which is taken for use in Science Works. President Celalettin Güvenç, who visited the Machinery Supply Unit of the Department of Science Affairs, stated that they will speed up the road construction works with the construction machines taken from the State Materials Office 1 million 683 thousand TL. With the weather getting better in April, ayı
- Reaction to cable car project in Sanliurfa 06/11/2017 Reactions to the cable car project to be made by the Metropolitan Municipality in Şanlıurfa continues. In Şanlıurfa, NGO representatives, columnists and citizens are opposed to the project for justified reasons. The Mayor of Karaköprü Municipality, who was one of the projects of Nihat Çiftçi and was appointed as Mayor of the Municipality, has a share of 50 in the project within Karaköprü Municipality. The Metropolitan Municipality is determined to do the ropeway project despite the reactions. Baydilli gave up. Karaköprü Municipality, which is a partner of 50, withdrew from the partnership in the cable car project. President Baydilli, 23-24 million TL cost of withdrawal from the project, '' a high figure for the Municipality Municipality '' as announced. Development agency grant Kalkınma
- Sanliurfa Railway Approaches to the End 06/04/2012 A meeting was held in Şanlıurfa on the railway route and logistics center to be carried out under the GAP Action Plan. According to the press office of the Governor's Office, experts from the General Directorate of Railways under the chairmanship of Governor Celalettin Güvenç attended the meeting attended by Şanlıurfa Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Eyüp Sabri Ertekin, Organized Industrial Zone Manager Remzi İnal and Karacadağ Development Agency experts. According to the statement of the Governor Guvenc, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's instructions under the GAP Action Plan on the agenda of the Sanliurfa, Mürşitpınar connected to the railway said. Güvenç said that they planned to establish a logistics center in the Organized Industrial Zone through the Karacadağ Development Agency.
- Şanlıurfa Governor Güvenç: We aim to relieve transportation of the city by rail network 07/04/2012 Sanliurfa Governor Celalettin Guvenc, determined the route of the railway network planned to be completed in the year 1 transportation to contribute to the city's transportation and contribute to export said. The Governor of Sanliurfa, Celalettin Guvenc, organized a meeting with the authorities about the railroad route and the logistic center to be built in the city. The meeting was held under the chairmanship of Governor Celalettin Güvenç in the governorship meeting room; Professionals from the General Directorate of Railways, Sabri Ertekin, President of Sanliurfa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Regional Manager of Organized Industry Remzi Inal and Karacadag Development Agency experts attended. Şanlıurfa made a statement to journalists following the meeting of the rail routes and logistics center with the new location and the projects of the logistics center ıla
- TCDD Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project New developments have been recorded in the tender for survey, project, engineering and consultancy services 25/04/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized by the General Directorate,'n Mürşitpınar - Şanlıurfa Railway Project Surveying-Design, Engineering and Consultancy Services ür tender selection studies related to the tender has been completed. According to the Investments Magazine; The companies that won the pre-selection of the tender were asked to bid until 24 May 2012. The companies that won the pre-selection of the tender were determined as follows: Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- TCDD Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project Contractors were requested to submit a preliminary selection of tender for survey, project, engineering and consultancy services 27/04/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized by the General Directorate,'n Mürşitpınar - Şanlıurfa Railway Project Surveying-Design, Engineering and Consultancy Services ür tender selection studies related to the tender has been completed. According to the Investments Magazine; The companies that won the pre-selection of the tender were asked to bid until 24 May 2012. The winners of the tender were determined as follows: 1. Botek Bogazici - Atac 2. Emay Engineering 3. Erka-As - Eser - Koba Eng. 4. Optim Obermeyer 5. Protek Project - Mega Eng. 6. SWS Engineering SpA 7. Temelsu Engineering 8. Yüksel Project Ref .: Investments Magazine 1056 / 28 November Proje
- TCDD Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project The proposals of the tender for the survey, project, engineering and consultancy services were collected 30/05/2012 The proposals of the Hizmet Mürşitpınar - Şanlıurfa Railway Project Surveying-Design, Engineering and Consultancy Services, tender will be held by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the companies that bid for the tender were identified as: 24. Botek Inc. - Atac Eng. 2012. Emay Engineering 1. Erka-As - Eser - Koba Eng. 2. Optim Obermeyer 3. SWS Engineering SpA 4. Yuksel Project 5. Temelsu Engineering (Acknowledgments) Officials noted that the financial envelopes of the companies that are found suitable after the evaluation studies will be opened.
- TCDD Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project Financial envelopes of tender tender project engineering and consultancy services opened 19/09/2012 The financial envelopes of the fa Mürşitpınar - Şanlıurfa Railway Project Surveying-Project Engineering and Consultancy Services İşlet tender will be held by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The technical points and financial offers (¨) of the companies participating in the tender determined as the approximate cost 3.370.000 lira are as follows: Investments for further information please click: Investments Source: Investments