Denizli-Izmir train service was stopped due to the flooding of Selin railway line in Buharkent district of Aydın.
Near the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, 25 was prevented by the attention of the mechanics.
According to information obtained, Denizli, Denizli and the districts of Bukharkent Aydin between the rainfall caused by excessive rainfall in the railway line due to damage to the railway line was temporarily stopped due to the train. It was announced that trains from Denizli and Nazilli were sent back to the scene without being allowed to pass. TCDD teams at the scene of the work is planned to open the line until the morning was expressed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fuel Leakage Prevented Before Reaching Sapanca Lake 15/03/2019 TEM Motorway lost control as a result of the tipping of the truck overturned in the opposite lane fuel leakage, the immediate intervention of SASKI teams was eliminated before reaching Sapanca Lake. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Water and Sewerage Administration (SASKI) teams to intervene in the accident due to the fall of a truck on the TEM Highway prevented the leakage of fuel leakage into Lake Sapanca. SASKI General Directorate said in a statement on the subject, “TEM Highway Kırkpınar location in the direction of Istanbul in the direction of Istanbul loaded with white goods lost control over the lane passed overturned. Fuel oil leaking from the fuel tank of the truck flowed to the channel located on the side of the highway. Our teams respond to the situation instantly…
- Istanbul-Izmir highway work has been overlooked 18/07/2014 In the Istanbul-Izmir highway study, the catastrophic share of the catastrophe was overcome. Driver lost control of the driver, was able to stop the truck lying on its side. In the Istanbul-Izmir highway study, the catastrophe was overcome. Driver lost control of the driver, was able to stop the truck lying on its side. According to information obtained, at the beginning of the Umurbey-Istanbul-Izmir highway work in the region, the road works 16 MBR 84 plate, EAB-controlled truck lost control of the steering wheel. The truck, which was excavated from the opposite side of the road, began to slide during the landing due to the mud being the soil soaked to prevent dust from getting up. The driver, who did not know what to do, broke the steering wheel and placed the truck on its side. Ne
- It would be a disaster if there was a train stop (Photo Gallery) 06/05/2014 Failure to stop the train in case of tragedy would be: State Railways (TCDD) officials, Dörtyol district of Hatay, the train crash in the evening, after the collision could not stop the tragedy of the trauma prevented, said, "God could not stop. he would stay, "he said. The 61602 passenger train, which runs from Adana to Mersin, was hit by the 21.00 DC 47 plate-mounted fuel tank in the 72 at the Delta Level Passage in Dörtyol District. Tank driver Omar Üçgül died in the accident. After the accident by TCDD, the mechanic Mehmet Dogan and 396 were injured and taken to Dörtyol State D
- Facia at the Train Station in Germany 07/07/2018 An 13-year-old boy who climbed a freight car at a railway station in Darmstadt, Germany, died of an electric shock. Darmstadt police statement, reaching the scene of the child's lifeless body of medical teams were recorded. The boy climbed to the freight car at the Kranichstein train station near Darmstadt with his 12 friend, 3, who climbed onto the freight car alone. Here, the unfortunate child who contacted the 15 thousand-volt high-voltage line, died at the scene. The 3 friend who witnessed the event started to receive psychology support. Source: www.arti49.com
- TIR has broken down the level crossing at the crossing 23/10/2014 In the TIR level crossing the malfunction of the tragedy was overcome: Upon the failure of the TIR passing through the level crossing in the Tarsus district of Mersin, the barrier officer who noticed the trains on both sides warned the mechanics and prevented a possible disaster. According to the information received, last night, the neighborhood of the neighborhood on the Dumlupınar Boulevard to pass through the level crossing to Şehitler Caddesi TIR wanted to stop on the train rails stopped at a time. Barrier officer Ali Fuat Yildiz, who noticed that the TIR was standing on the rails, immediately alerted the mechanic of the passenger trains who were in the direction of Mersin and Adana.
- Cheap in Malaysia 26/06/2016 In Samsun, the disaster was overcome cheaply: In Samsun, the TIR, which had the brake on it and the machine was loaded, entered the light rail system road. TIR crossing the road, overturned the empty land. During the passage of the TIR, there were no trains on the rail system and the line's electrical wires did not break, preventing a possible catastrophe. In the accident that occurred in the Bay Bay of Samsun's Atakum District, the 55 K 2645 plate was taken by Atakum Municipality and 55 LK 890 trailer plate TIR, with the machine on the downhill brake when the machine is empty. The TIR was overthrown by breaking down the walls of the light rail system and entering the empty terrain. TIR ...
- Stopped border trains due to war 19/09/2014 Due to the war, the border train stops were stopped: Akçakale-Karkamış train service was stopped due to the civil war in Syria. Railroad personnel were sent to the country by road. Syria, bordering Turkey, the PKK control of Kobani district in Syria extension PYD has intensified clashes between PYD accepted by Isidor terrorist organization. Due to violent clashes, many Syrians collapsed into the border. Security forces sent a letter to the Governorship of Sanliurfa to end the transportation in the railways. In the article sent to the governor's office, it was requested to stop the train service between Akşale-Karkamış, where clashes between PYD and ISIS took place. Upon the arrival of the letter to the State Railways Branches, the freight train from Mardin was Şub
- Train stops in Bulgaria 13/01/2015 The train service in Bulgaria was stopped: the stopping of 38 and even train services in Bulgharıstan caused reactions. Passengers and trade unions reacted after the Bulgarian Railways (BDJ) stopped the 38 or even passenger trains in the country for economic reasons. BDJ General Manager Vladimir Vladimirov said that the subsidies allocated to the organization this year were reduced by 40 million leva (55 million TL) compared to last year and therefore they had to stop the trains and remove the workers. Vladimir Vladimirov noted that BDJ owed 370 million leva (512 million TL) to the banks.
- Eurostar Train Stops Stopped 01/07/2015 Eurostar Train Stops Stopped: The Channel Tunnel which connects Europe to the UK was announced to be suspended on two sides due to the fire of the demonstrators in the part of Calais, France. Eurostar company's official Twitter account said in a statement, "the fire caused by the demonstrators in Calais due to suspended traffic on all lines. Channel Tunnel is closed to a new instruction," the statement said. In the statement, passengers who can not use the ticket will be refunded reported. MyFerryLink ferry company employees by burning tires and concrete pieces on the rails of the action of the train has caused the cancellation of the action. After the action, the firefighters reaching the scene of the fire Eylem
- Turkey-Iran trains stopped 05/08/2015 Turkey-Iran trains stopped: Turkey-Iran border While there was no shutdown in the door, stopped train service between the two countries on security grounds. It made the trains between Turkey and Iran were reportedly stopped by effective security grounds. According to information from Kapıköy Customs Department officials, Turkey and Iran in the Van region boundaries that do not involve the closure of any but the Ankara-Iranian made in recent days made trains between reportedly mined stopped because of the attacks. The authorities of Kapıköy Customs Directorate stated that there is no closed area in the borders of Van Ozalp and Agri Dogubeyazit, ığ There is no point which is closed in this area. Only train services have been canceled. Kap